Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Encounter Between Inuyasha And Kenshin Himura ❯ Kenshin and his friends fall into a well. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer I don't own the anime that is in this story.
Chapter1
Kenshin and his friends fall into a well.
It's a warm sunny day in feudal Japan. Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kilala are sitting in the shade of a tree in a field. As usual Inuyasha is sleeping on a tree branch. Since the day is so warm they had decided. To take a break from searching for jewel shards. Soon everyone is asleep. Meanwhile in Tokyo Japan during the Meiji era. At Ms. Kaoru's dojo Sanosuke is trying to help his friends. Sanosuke's friends Ms. Kaoru, Yahiko, and Kenshin fell into a well. He is trying to reach them without falling himself. But Kenshin, Ms. Kaoru, and Yahiko aren't tall enough to reach Sanosuke's hand. Suddenly Sanosuke fell into the well with his friends. When he fell into the well.
A purple light surrounded them and they felt like they are floating.Two seconds later the light disappeared. They noticed that the well looks different. There are vines in and on the well that weren't there before. They each grabbed a vine and climed out of the well. Once out of the well they looked around. All they can see is forest and they don't see the dojo anywhere. They were all quiet until Sanosuke spoke "umm guys I don't think we're in the Meiji era anymore."
"I think Sanosuke is right." said Yahiko looking around.
They decided to walk around to get an idea where they are. Kenshin has a hand on the sheath of his sword just in case. They are about sixty feet away from where Inuyasha and his friends are sleeping. The wind direction changed and is blowing toward Inuyasha and his friends. As they wind blew Inuyasha can smell strange scents. When Inuyasha smelled the strange scents he growled. Inuyasha's growling wkoe his lightky sleeping friends.
"What's the matter Inuyasha?" asked Kagome rubbing her eyes.
"I can smell strange scents near by." said Inuyasha growling.
"Is it demons?" asked Sango.
"No. But I'm not sure about the scents I'm smelling." said Inuyasha.
"To be on the safe side we should investigate." said Miroku standing up.
After Sango changed into her demon slayers outfit they followed Inuyasha. When they got close they hid in the bushes to see what would pass by. Suddenly Kenshin and his friends came into view.
"Ok I have no idea where we are." said Sanosuke looking around.
"Maybe we should go back to the well we came out of." said Ms. Kaoru.
"We should ask someone where we are." said Kenshin.
Yahiko is to busy looking around to comment.
"Look at the odd way they are dressed." said Sango quietly.
"Yah I agree." said Shippo.
When Kenshin and his friends passed by Kagome saw the symbol on the back of Sanosuke's shirt.
"Um guys that symbol on that guys shirt means bad." said Kagome.
"Since that symbol means bad than we can't trust them." said Miroku.
Inuyasha growled jumped out of the bushes and ran toward the group of strange people. Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kilala ran after Inuyasha. Suddenly Kenshin stopped dead in his tracks. Ms. Kaoru, Sanosuke, and Yahiko walked ahead a couple of feet before noticeing that Kenshin had stopped.
"What's the matter Kenshin?" asked Sanosuke.
"Get out of the way someone is coming." said Kenshin in a low voice.
Kenshin's friends looked to see someone dressed in red running toward them. Inuyasha is sixteen feet away from the group when he unsheathed Tetsusaiga. Kenshin's friends saw the sword and got out of the way. Kenshin quickly turned around to face who ever was running toward him. He put his hand on the handle of his sword Kenshin bent hid knees and lowered his back. Inuyasha stopped ten feet away from Kenshin.
"Who are you? And where is the gut who has the symbol for bad on his shirt?" asked Inuyasha growling.
"My name Kenshin Himura and thay guy is my friend." informed Kenshin.
Just then Inuyasha's friends caught up to him and stood beside him. Kilala is in her big cat form with Shippo on her back. Kenshin's saw Inuyasha's friends.
"Look at the way they are dressed." said Yahiko.
"Yah and look at that huge cat with two tails." said Sanosuke.
"Look at the man's ears he isn't human. said Ms. Kaoru pointing at Inuyasha.
"Watch out Kenshin that guy with the sword isn't human!" yelled Sanosuke.
Kenshin lookeh at Inuyasha and saw his ears. Inuyasha is getting mad because Kenshin is stareing.
"Look at that guy's cross-shaped scar on his left cheek." said Sango.
"He must have been alot of fights to get that scar." said Miroku.
"Ok I've had enough." said Inuyasha running toward Kenshin