Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Encounter Between Inuyasha And Kenshin Himura ❯ Inuyasha vs. Kenshin. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer I don't own the anime that is in this story.
Chapter2
Inuyasha vs. Kenshin.

Kenshin readied himself for Inuyasha's attack. As Inuyasha got closer Kenshin can see that Inuyasha's sword is big. Inuyasha is five feet away from Kenshin he swung Tetsusaiga and yelled "Wind Scar." Kenshin quickly dodged the wind scar and unsheathed his reverse blade sword and ran toward Inuyasha.
"Look at that man's sword it's so small compaired to Tetsusaiga." said Shippo.
"Yah and the balde it on the wrong side." said Sango.
"It's a reverse blade sword Sango. The reverse blade sword is used to knock out the opponent not for killing." explained Kagome.
Kenshin tried to attack but Inuyasha swung Tetsusaiga. When Inuyasha sung Tetsusaiga the two swords hit with a loud clang. Inuyasha swung Tetsusaig again trying to cut down Kenshin. But Kenshin moved so quickly it was like he disappeared. The speed of Kenshin's moves surprised Inuyasha. He has never fought a human that can move so quickly. Kenshin ran as fast as he could and jumped up. He is going to use the Kuzu Ryu Sen attack. It's an attack that hits the opponent's head, left and right shoulder, left and right arm, left and right wrist, between the legs, and chest. When Kenshin used the Kuzu Ryu Sen Inuyasha yelped. Then Inuyasha used the wind scar and hit Kenshin. Kenshin put his sword in it's sheath then grabbed the Tetsusaiga's blade with two hands.
Inuyasha was surprised and mad when Kenshin grabbed Tetsusaiga. Kenshin managed to get Tetsusaiga out of Inuyasha's hands and through it.
"You asshole no one touches my sword but me." growled Inuyasha.
Kenshin quickly unsheathed his sword and used the Ryu Tsui Sen. Kenshin jumped up high and came down slamming his sword on Inuyasha. Inuyasha hit the ground and went unconscious. Kenshin sheathed his sword and walked toward his friends.
"You don't think this fight is over do you?" asked Inuyasha evilishly.
"Oh no Inuyasha transformed." gasped Kagome.
Kenshin sensed that something is different about Inuyasha. He turned around to see Inuyasha's eyes are blue surrounded by red.
"You will regret toughing my sword." said Inuyasha walking toward Kenshin.
Then Inuyasha ran up to Kenshin and slashed his claws across Kenshin's chest.
"You ass." said Kenshin with hi eyes turning amber.
Kenshin's hair turned bright red when he unsheathed his sword and turned the blade over.
"Oh no Kenshin transformed into the Battousai." said Ms. Kaoru.
Kenshin swung his sword and hit Inuyasha's side leaving a big bleeding gash. Inuyasha lashed out with his claws and hit Kenshin. Kenshin's and Inuyasha's friends watched their friends fight in their tranformed states. Kagome wanted to yell sit but she knew if she did the strange man would kill Inuyasha. Soon Kenshin's sword and Inuyasha's claws are covered with blood. They are both panting, bleeding, and getting tired. What Kenshin's and Inuyasha's friends don't know. Is that Kenshin and Inuyasha are gathering their strength for one last attack. After standing still for five minutes Kenshin and Inuyasha ran toward each other.
Shippo hid his fae in Kilala's fur not wanting to watch. When Inuyasha and Kenshin were two feet away from each other. They jumped as high as they could into the air. Inuyasha punched Kenshin's head as hard as he could. And Kenshin punched Inuyasha's head as hard as he could. Inuyasha hit the ground near his friends and Kenshin hit the ground near his friends. Inuyasha's friends ran over to him and Kenshin's friends ran over to him. Kagome took out her first aid kit out of her bag. Then she took care of Inuyasha's wounds.
"Kenshin is wounded we need to find away to take care of his wounds." said Sanosuke.
"Your right I'm going to ask those people over there for help." said Ms. Kaoru standing up.
When Ms. Kaoru got to close to Inuyasha and his friends Kilala growled.
"Nice kitty I just need your friends help." said Ms. Kaoru sweetly.
"Who are you?" asked Sango standing next to Kilala.
"My name is Kaoru Kamiya and those are my friends. I was wondering if you could take care of my friend's wounds?" asked Ms. Kaoru.
"How did you and your friends get here?" asked Miroku.
"Sanosuke, Yahiko, Kenshin, and I fell into a well." explained Ms. Kaoru.
"What time period are you from?" asked Sango who had changed back into her regular clothes.
"We are from the Meiji era." said Ms. Kaoru.
Just then Kagome finished taking care of Inuyasha's wounds.
"Take me to your friend so I can take care of his wounds." offered Kagome.
"Ok I will thank you." said Ms. Kaoru.
"What is your and your friend's names?" asked asked Ms. Kaoru.
"I'm Kagome. The monk is Miroku, the demon slayer, is Sango, the fox demon is Shippo, the two tail cat demon is Kilala, and the guy on the ground is Inuyasha he's a half demon." imformed Kagome.
"Are there alot of demons in this time?" asked Ms. Kaoru.
"Yes there is. By the way I'm from modern Japan." said Kagome.
When they walked up to her friends Ms. Kaoru introduced them to her. Then Kagome took care of Kenshin's wounds. Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kilala eho is back in her kitten form came over. They shook hands and introduced themselfs. Then Ms. Kaoru and her friends asked about Inuyasha. They found out that Inuyasha doesn't attack humans. But he will attack humans if he needs to.
"We should get out of the open. And make camp in the forest." said Miroku looking at the darkening shy.