Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Encounter Between Inuyasha And Kenshin Himura ❯ Kenshin and Inuyasha start to recover but? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer I don't own the anime that is in this story.
Chapter3
Kenshin and Inuyasha start to recover but?

Sango had Kilala transform to carry Kenshin and Inuyasha. Kagome found Tetsusaiga and put it in it's sheath. Then they walked into the forest to find a place to make camp. When they found a spot Ms. Kaoru and Kagome took Kenshin and Inuyasha off of Kilala's back and laid them under a tree. Miroku, Sanosuke, Shippo, and Yahiko are gathering sticks to make a fire. Sango and Kilala are making sure there aren't any demons near by. When Miroku, Sanosuke, Yahiko, and Shippo came back they started a fire. Sango and Kilala returned with some fish they caught. They cooked the fish and ate and got to know each other. Everone ate, talked, and laughed. Ms. Kaoru and her friends are getting along with Kagome and her friends. It's dark and the moon is no where to be seen. It's the night of a new moon.
"It's a new moon tonight." said Ms. Kaoru looking at the dark sky.
Kagome looked over at Inuyasha and saw that his hair is black.
"What's the matter Kagome?" asked Ms. Kaoru.
"You know how I told you Inuyasha is a half demon?" asked Kagome.
"Yes so what's wrong?" asked Ms. Kaoru.
"Inuyasha loses his demon powers on the night of a new moon and becomes human. And when he's human Tetsusaiga doesn't tranform." explained Kagome.
"So if we get attacked tonight Inuyasha can't defend himself. And since he's unconscious we will have to stay alert." informed Miroku.
Ms. Kaoru told Sanosuke and Yahiko to stay alert. After Kagome checked on Kenshin and Inuyasha. And Sango made sure there aren't any demons near by. Then they all settled down to sleep for the night. As they slept they stayed alert to their surroundings. Hours later the sun started to rise. The first to wake is Miroku when he woke he look over at Inuyasha. Inuyasha's hair is back to it's silvery white color. Just then Sango, Kagome, and Shippo woke up. When Kagome woke up she went over to check on Kenshin and Inuyasha and changed their bandages. Then Ms. Kaoru, Yahiko, and Sanosuke woke up.
"How are they doing?" asked Ms. Kaoru walking up to Kagome.
"Their wounds are healing nicely. But they are still unconscious." said Kagome putting away her first aid kit.
After eating Kagome checked on Inuyasha and Kenshin again. Shippo, Kilala, and Yahiko are playing while the others watched. So far things have been peacful then suddenly it started to rain hard. Sango had Kilala transform and put Inuyasha and Kenshin on her back. Then they ran off to find a hut or village. Luckly they found an abandoned hut after five minutes of looking. Luckly there is a fire pit in the hut. They dried off then started a fire in the fire pit. As they sat around the fire it started to pour outside. Kagome saw Sanosuke's shirt and asked Ms. Kaoru about it. Ms. Kaoru told Kagome why he wears the symbol for bad on his shirt. When they settled down to sleep it was still raining. It is the crack of dawn when Shippo woke Kagome.
"What do you want Shippo?" asked Kagome rubbing her eyes.
"Inuyasha and Kenshin are coughing. And I smell blood." said Shippo.
When Kagome sat up she heard Kenshin and Inuyasha coughing. Kagome got up and went over to check on them. They feel warm and they reopened their wounds from coughing so hard. Kagome used the last of her supplies to take care of their wounds. Then she woke everyone up.
"What's the matter Kagome?" asked Sango as she woke Kilala.
"I think Inuyasha and Kenshin are sick. And I'm out of supplies." said Kagome with a worried look on her face.
"And the well you use to go to your time is a three days journey." said Miroku.
"We can take you to our time. The well we came out of is closer." said Ms. Kaoru.
Kilala transformed to carry Kenshin and Inuyasha. Kagome and her friends are hopeing they don't tun into any demons. But the wind started to pick up and in the distance they saw a blue tornado heading toward them. Kagome, Miroku, and Sango stopped walking and stood infront of Kilala.When Kagome and her friends stopped. Ms. Kaoru and her friends stopped behind Kilala.
"What's the matter Kagome?" asked Ms. Kaoru.
"There is a wolf demon headed this way." said Kagome watching the blue tornado come closer.
"Is a bad demon?" asked Ms. Kaoru.
"No we know him. But he can be aggressive toward Inuyasha." said Miroku.
Just then Koga appeared infront of Kagome.
"Hey Kagome how are you doing? And who are they?" asked Koga.
"I'm fine Koga. Their names are Ms. Kaoru, Sanosuke, and Yahiko." said Kagome introduceing Koga to the group.
Koga looked at Kilala's back and saw Inuyasha and someone else.
"Oh that's Ms. Kaoru's friend Kenshin. He and Inuyasha got in a fight and they are sick." explained Kagome.
"Who won the foght?" asked Koga.
"Neither one of them won. They knocked each other out." said Sango shaking her head.
"Well I see your busy. Plus I have to continue my hunt for Naraku." said Koga smiling at Kagome.
With that said Koga left. After he left everyone headed for the well Ms. Kaoru and her friends came out of. When they got there Sanosuke went through first. Then the rest followed one after another. Now Ms. Kaoru and her friends are back home. And Kagome and her friends are in a time they've never been in before.
"Hmm the Meiji era doesn't look much different from your era." said Miroku looking around.