Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Real World: Cartoon Style! ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Real World: Cartoon Style
 
Author's Note: I don't own any of these series or anything else I mention!
 
Hi! This is based off of the MTV show `The Real World'. OK, I hate RW, but after I saw `Drawn Together' on Comedy Central, I was inspired. I decided to try this…with real anime and cartoon characters!
 
The Cast:
*Mandy (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
*Sumomo (Chobits)
*Ban Midou (GetBackers)
*Ryuichi Sakuma (Gravitation)
*Angelica Pickles (Rugrats)
*Blackfire (Teen Titans)
*Arnold (Hey Arnold)
 
Ok! Let's start the story!
 
A short, scowling blond girl in a pink dress walked to the front door of a NYC brick building. She didn't have much with her. Just a black backpack labeled with her name: Mandy.
She unlocked the door and walked inside. “I'm the first one here. Whoopee,” Mandy remarked dryly into the empty air.
She walked to a pink decorated room with 4 beds. “I guess this is the girl's room,” she said in an emotionless tone.
Mandy started unpacking her things, when she heard the door open wide, and out came a cheerful scream of, “Hello na no da!!”
Mandy was about to go downstairs to see who had just arrived, when the new roommate blasted up the stairs at her!
“Hi! I'm Ryuichi Sakuma! And this,” holding up a pink fluffy bunny toy, “is Kumagoro na no da!”
Mandy got a good look at the man in front of her. He was tall, and had brown hair and blue eyes. He wore jeans, a vintage t-shirt, and a bright yellow jacket. He had a large smile on his face, which opposed Mandy's -err- grim face.
“I'm Mandy. Where can I lower the volume on you?”
Ryuichi looked confused for a moment, and then replied, in a loud whisper, “Do you want me to talk like this na no da?”
Mandy rolled her eyes. This guy was probably in his late twenties or early thirties, but he acted about 5 years old.