Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ Day 7 ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own any characters except for myself, TAB, and Nighttrain.

Sean: Welcome to Day 7 of the WDF. I'm Sean along with me is TAB.

TAB: Hey.

Sean: Today is a good day for fighting. The first match is for the VIDEO GAME CHAMPIONSHIP between champion Kirby and challenger Sonic.

TAB: But how Kirby beat Sonic?

Sean: I've heard that Kirby will try to avoid Sonic's SuperSonic Mode.

TAB: Ok! Well here come our fighters. And here's our refferee, Nighttrain.

Nighttrain: Alright! I'm going to watch you guys and I want to see a good fight. Now, let's get it on!

(bell rings)

Kirby: Poiya-poi

Sonic:This will the end of your reign, Kirby.

Kirby: Poi?

(Sonic attacks Kirby with spindash)

Sean: I don't know if we're going to have a quicky.

Sonic: Let's try this again.

(Sonic attacks Kirby again with spindash)

Sean: Kirby is starting to feel some pain.

TAB: Sonic is beating the living daylights out of Kirby.

Kirby:(in pain)Poi-ya!

Sonic: Let's kick it up! ( Sonic kicks Kirby into the air, then Kirby lands on the ground)

Sonic: uppercut! (Sonic punches Kirby high up in the air) Time to go to the next level.(uses all 7 chaos emeralds to transform into SuperSonic)

Kirby:(tries to suck up Sonic, but can't and it eats up all of his energy)Poi.

Sonic: Let's go, MACH 5 ATTACK!!! (flies right through Kirby and kills him) Game, set, and match!

(bell rings)

Sean: Winner and new VG CHAMPION, Sonic the Hedgehog.

TAB: Our next match is between Al Bundy and Eric Cartman.

Sean: And here come our contestants.

TAB: Now to Nighttrain.

Nighttrain: I want a good fight. In fact, I want an all out war! So, let's get it on!

(bell rings)

Al: Sure hope my my skills from Polk High work to my advantage.

Cartman: That bastard doesn't know who he's messin with.

Al:(runs into Cartman) Shows how well I played at Polk High.

Cartman: I'm gonna... uh-oh.(turns around and uses the power of his butt to kill Al)

Sean: Gas masks on.

Nighttrain: Check.

TAB: Got it.

(bell rings)

Sean: Ok. Well the winner of the match is Eric Cartman. Now to finish off tonight, we have yet another rematch between Ash and Yugi for the WDF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP.

TAB: In a steel cage match.

Sean: Not just any steel cage match, but an electrical steel cage.

TAB:<<<X__X>>> OMG! Isn't that dangerous?

Sean: TAB, if you saw the last one you saw that no one was severly damaged. Now, let's send it to Nighttrain.

Nighttrain: Ok you two. This the third time you guys fought each other. So let's end this rivalry tonight. Now, let's get it on!

(bell rings)

Ash: The belt will be mine after tonight.

Yugi: Oh really.

(grab each other and both fall to the ground)

Ash: Let's cut things up!(brings out you know what)

Yugi: Time to dodge it.(jumps on the cage, but forgets that the cage is infused with electricity)AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!(falls to the ground)

Ash: I'm going to chop you out

(Yugi trips Ash, but Ash drops the axe this time)

Yugi: Thanks!

Ash: You're wel... Hey that's mine!

Yugi: Well thanks for sharing.(swings axe and cuts Ash in half)

(bell rings)

Sean: Winner and still WDF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, Yugi Moto.

TAB: Yugi, Yugi, Yugi.

Sean: Well that's it for tonight, next chapter will be the WDF 30 MAN RUMBLE. But for now, send in some reviews and some suggestions for some matches. So for TAB and Nighttrain, I'm Sean saying so long from the WDF!!!