Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ WDF 30 Man Rumble(part 1) ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters except for myself, TAB, and Nighttrain.

(audience in uproar)

Sean: Welcome to the WDF 30 MAN RUMBLE! I'm Sean along with TAB!

TAB: Hi!

Sean: Tonight, we have an extrordinary night in stored for you!

TAB: No doubt about that.

Sean: First, Homer Simpson, Non-Anime Champion will defend the title against Charlie Brown.

TAB: Then, for the WDF Women's Championship, Misty will defend it against Tea.

Sean: And from there, the Tag Team Championship is on the line as Teen Titan's Beast Boy and Cyborg will defend the title against the super gay duo of Superman and He-Man.

TAB: After that, the Video Game Championship is on the line as Champion Sonic the Hedgehog takes on Soul Calibar's Nightmare.

Sean: Followed by the TV/ Movie Championship between Champion Vegeta and challenger Joey Wheeler! And then the big one, the WDF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP between Yugi Moto and Ash Ketchum yet again, but this time in a buried alive match!

TAB: Then

Sean: It's

Sean&TAB: The 30 Man Rumble.

Sean: 30 men go in, but 1 comes out the winner and faces the WDF champion at our next PPV event.