Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ WDF's Hostile Takeover(part 2) ( Chapter 33 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters except myself.

Some Narrator Guy: Last time on the WDF, Sean and TAB were about to have their matches and had a special guest named mini dulli23 who was not only evil, but wanted to take over the WDF! But to do that, he put Sean and TAB in a match against Shadow, Sonic, Juggernaut, SPR and Nighttrain. But to help Sean and TAB, they had partners of BIG_DADDY, GRIZZLY BEAR, and Joey a.k.a. thunderchaos. Now, can Sean win his fanfic back?

Sean: Oh shut up and let's get to part 2 damn it.

SNG: Ok. And now, part 2.

Sean: Thank you.

SNG: You're welcome.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sean: I don't know how long we can last in match like this.

TAB: I'm scared!

Sean: Me too!

BIG_DADDY: Don't worry, we'll help take care of these guys, right Joe?

Joey:(still grabing his arm) Yeah.

GRIZZLY BEAR: RRRRROOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!(translation: I'll protect you!)

Juggernaut: Not if I come after you.(rams into GRIZZLY BEAR. Evil laugh)

Sean: Wait!

TAB: What Sean.

Sean: I just remembered something.

TAB: What is it.

Sean: I know that each of our opponents has a weakness.

Joey: Really?

Sean: Sure. BIG_DADDY.

BIG_DADDY: Yes?

Sean: Let Juggernaut attack you.

BIG_DADDY: What?!!!

Sean: Trust me.

Juggernaut: He has a good point.(runs into BIG_DADDY)

Sean: JUMP!

BIG_DADDY: Ok!(jumps onto Juggernaut) Now what?

Sean: Grab his helmet.

BIG_DADDY: Ok.(pulls his helmet off revealing his head)

Juggernaut: Hey, give that back.

Sean: Joe, fire!

Joey: Whatever you say.(pulls out Mega Ultra Hyper Plasma Incinerator Cannon and fires it)

Juggernaut: NOOOOOOO!!!!!(blown to kingdom come)

Sean: Who's next?

TAB: How about SPR.

BIG_DADDY: I got him.

Sean:(confused) Ok. Whatever you say.

BIG_DADDY: Come here you freak.

SPR: Never.

BIG_DADDY: Then I'm comin' in.(grabs SPR and puts him inside himself) I don't know if I should've done that.

Sean: Doesn't matter.

TAB: Now how about Sonic.

Sean: Alright. I got him. I just to blow the chaos emeralds away.(I try to find the SUPERSONIC BLASTER, but can't find it.) Oh no!

Sonic: Time to level up.

Sean: Oh no you don't.(grab Sonic and throw the chaos emeralds away)Now fight me you bastard.

Sonic: Fine.(uses spindash that hurts me) Want more?

Sean: I'm just getting warmed up.(throw punches at Sonic and then an uppercut) Just to make sure.(I destroy one of the chaos emeralds) Now you'll fight me like a regular hedgehog.

Sonic: Damn.

(meanwhile)

TAB: I'll get Shadow.

Shadow: That's what you think.CHAOS....

TAB: Not today.(grabs emerald and then smashes all of them)

Shadow: NOOOO!!!!

TAB: Yes.

(Back to the first fight)

Sean: Let's finish this.

Joey: Take this.(throws me the Mega Ultra Hyper Plasma Incinerator Cannon)

Sean: Thanks. Now, ANIHALATE!!!!!!(blast a stronger beam than the origanal beam that Joe shoots) 3 down, 2 to go.

(back to TAB and Shadow)

TAB: I don't know if I can beat you.

Shadow: That's because you're too soft. You can't......AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!(I kill Shadow from behind)

Sean: Let's get Nighttrain.

BIG_DADDY: Let's

Joey: I'm with you 100%

TAB: Let's go.

Nighttrain: You haven't seen me.

Sean: But watch me.(attack Nighttrain, but miss)

Nighttrain: Are you sure you can beat me?

Sean: Yes.

BIG_DADDY: GRIZZLY BEAR, attack!!!!

GRIZZLY BEAR: RRRRROOOOOAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!(attacks Nighttrain, but gets knocked out)

Nighttrain: Anyone else for me to feed on?

Sean: I want to finish you off, right now!(fire Mega Ultra Hyper Plasma Incinerator Cannon and miss)

Nighttrain: Is that the best you can do?

Sean:(get really angry) AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! MEGA ULTRA HYPER SONIC BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!(blast so powerful that it knocked the arena out and Nighttrain out) mini dulli23, let's finish this now.

mini dulli23: With pleasure.(powers up into a monster known as a tyrant ~from Resident Evil series~

Sean: Holy s@$15$663$2*6!!!

BIG_DADDY: How did he do that?

Sean: I don't know. I just don't know.

Joey: How do we beat it?

Sean: We can't. It's invincable.

TAB: So we're all gonna die.

BIG_DADDY: Afraid so.

Sean: Wait.

~in the booth~

Sean: I got it.

~back outside~

Sean: I know how to beat this thing.

Joey: Really?

Sean: Yes.

TAB: So we're not gonna die.

Sean: Joey, take your cannon.(give back Joe's cannon) We have to fire our weapons at the same time.

BIG_DADDY: What about GRIZZLY BEAR?

Sean: You can't use GRIZZLY BEAR.

BIG_DADDY: Why not?

Sean: Because if you do, he'll get killed.

BIG_DADDY: Oh.

Sean:(aimming at the tyrant) Ready?

Joe: Ready.

Sean: Aim?

Joe: Aim.

Both: FIRE!!!!!!(we shoot our weapons at full blast at the tyrant which knocked him down, but didn't kill him)

Sean: WHAT!!!!

Joey: We were on the money and we didn't even kill that thing.(tyrant now grew two claws with anger and ran after everyone in rage) WHOA! We got to kill him now.

Sean: Let's try again.(hold up weapons again) Here he comes. Ready?

Joey: Aim?

Both: FIRE!!!!!(fire again at close range and this time kill the mighty beast. The chaos was over and the show belonged to me once again)

Sean: Now I don't have to deal with that monster anymore. So for TAB, BIG_DADDY, GRIZZLY BEAR, Joey a.k.a. thunderchaos, and crew, I'm Sean saying so long from the WDF which is mine once again!!!