Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ WDF's First Season Finale ( Chapter 34 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters except for myself.

Sean: Welcome to the WDF! I'm Sean.

TAB: And I'm TAB.

Sean: Today, after reading all of the reviews, I've decided not to have the stupid titles anymore.

TAB: What?

Sean: You're just a reviewer. I'm the host. Now, I was about to say that Joe and BIG_DADDY are here.

Joey: Hey!

BIG_DADDY: What's up.

Sean: Except for the Sky, not much.

TAB:(sarcastically)Very funny, ha ha ha.

Sean: Well, I'm going to say that you two will be on this show as permanent co-hosts.

Joey: And you shall call me god.

Sean: Hey, this is my fic. I will not worship to you.

Joey: Sorry...heh heh... just slipped.

Sean: Well, don't let it happen again.

TAB: but why are they co-hosts?

Sean: Because I said so. Remember when you first came here to the WDF?

TAB: Oh yeah.

~flashback~

Sean: Today we'll have two rematches and a special guest.

Tracie: Isn't it crowded enough in here?

Charlie: I'm with her.

Sean: I'll take care of this problem.(throws Tracie and Charlie out the aunnocer's booth) That takes care of that. Where was I? Oh yeah, our special guest is a friend of mine and MM reviewer. Ladies and gentleman, TAB.

TAB: Hey Sean!^_^

Sean: It's been a while.

TAB: Not really.

~End Flashback~

Sean: Joey is known as god on his show, ULTRA DEATHMATCH!!!!!!!(really cool, you should read it) And he is known to use his weapon, the Mega Ultra Hyper Plasma Incinerator Cannon. And BIG_DADDY is known for his fanfic My Anime and Other Stuff.(good fanfic) Also has his biggest weapon, GRIZZLY BEAR which in mind we'll keep so I don't get killed.

BIG_DADDY: Cool.

TAB: What about tonight?

Sean: I said there weren't going to be any titles, but I didn't say there were going to be any matches. This is just a day off.

TAB: Really?

Sean: Yeah. Starting next chapter, the second season begins.

Joey: Cool.

Sean: We'll have a new arena, new lighting, new crew, and more chaos.

BIG_DADDY: AWESOME!!!!!

Sean: So send in reviews and suggestions for the next season.

TAB: Good night.

Sean: And see you for the first season and see you next season of the WDF!!!!