Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ Season 2 Premiere ( Chapter 35 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own anything except myself, me, Sean.

Sean: Welcome to season 2 of WDF! I'm Sean along with BIG_DADDY, Joey and TAB.

Joey: Hey.

BIG_DADDY: Whazzzzyup.

TAB: Hey.

Sean: Today is the beggining of season 2 of this show. But before we begin, I would like to annouce that WDF will have it's very first Duel Monsters tournament. If anyone would like to join in my tournament, review the show and ask. Also, suggest some cards that you can makeup.(no very powerful cards) Like monsters, magic, and/or traps. Finally tell me some of the cards you have in your deck and I'll put them together. The tournament will not begin until I have 8 different reviewers participate besides me. Yes I'm going to be in the tournement.

TAB: You are?

Sean: Yes. I have cards. I'm hosting this tournament. And the best duelist will win $1,000,000,000!!!!

Joey:((O__O))

TAB:((O__O))

BIG_DADDY:((O__O))

Sean: So. Are you guys in?

Joey: I'll have to think on that.

BIG_DADDY: Me too!

TAB: Me three.

Sean: Alrighty, our first match tonight is Bob the hobo versus Beavis.

Joey: Great matchup.

BIG_DADDY: Don't suck up to him.

Joey: I'm not. I think that this is a good matchup.

Sean: Well with that, let's get going!

(bell rings)

~in the ring~

Beavis: Heh heh heh.....like do you have big boobs?

Bob: Duh, Bob have no scoops.

Beavis: Not scoops dork, boobs.

Bob: Duh... Bob have no boobs. Bob is male.

Beavis: WHAT!!!

Bob: Bob is hungry.

~in the audience~

Vender: Popcorn, get your nice buttered popcorn here.

Goku: I'll take one.(grabs it and devours it) Can I have another?

Vender: NO! One is the limit.

Goku:(cries)WWHHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!

~in the ring~

Bob: Duh... Bob make dunce hat for you.

Beavis: Thanks,...heh heh heh.(grabs hat and hits Bob with it) Sucker.

Bob: Bob hate you.(Bob pulls out rusty shotgun and fires it at Beavis. Beavis' guts goes into the audience)

~in the audience~

Goku:(still crying) WHHHAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!(looks to see Beavis' guts) FOOD!!!!(eats Beavis)

(bell rings)

Sean: Winner, Bob the Hobo.

~in the booth~

BIG_DADDY: Now that was cool.

TAB: That was stupid.

Joey: Can you show an instant replay.

Sean: Sorry, Joe. I don't have the money.

Joey: Aw man.

Sean: Well here's a matchup that maybe funky fresh. It's John Cena versus Eminem.

BIG_DADDY: What's the point of this match?

Sean: This match is to determine who is the baddest white rapper on Earth. So for you younger viewers, I suggest that you go to another fanfic that's suitable for you right now.

TAB: Why?

Sean: Cause I don't want them to hear this piece of crap on my show.

Joey: Then we'll lose audience members.

Sean: I don't care. Let's get to the match.

(bell rings)

~in the ring~

John: Yo, yo, yo. I've heard pieces of crap before, in fact, this guy smells like the garbage room floor.

Eminem: I'm the real slim shady. I don't give pieces of s%*^Y$! Like the time you kissed my a$% that you did for a bit.

~in the ring~

Sean: I'm getting sick and tired of the foul language their using in this match.

BIG_DADDY: What about the fighting?

Sean: That haven't even done that.

~in the ring~

John: You can kick and scream for all I care. But when you die, you can kiss my dieareare.(attacks Eminem with his chain. Knocks him out and strangles him. Finally does the F-u on Eminem.)

(bell rings)

TAB: Winner of this match, the foul mouth, John Cena!

John: Shut up and kiss me your hair is so sass....

(BIG SHOW music)

BIG SHOW: Shut up you loser.(grabs Cena and chokeslams him) See you at Wrestlemania.(leaves)

~in the booth~

TAB:(sigh of relief) That was close.

BIG_DADDY: You're right.

Sean: He's a bastard. Well, our final match is between that psycho Ash versus Kane's brother, the Undertaker.

Joey: We get to see the dead live again.

Sean: We've seen it before.

TAB: I wonder who'll win?

BIG_DADDY: Dibs on the Undertaker.

Sean: No gambling. Now, let's end tonight's show with a bang.

(bell rings)

~in the ring~

Ash: I'm in the ring, but where's my opponent?

(lights go out. Then purple lights turn on the ground as a hand grabs Ash's leg)

Ash: Hey, let go.(hits the hand rapidly) Show yourself you moron.(pulls hand up to reveal the Undertaker. Now scared) No....i-i-it cn't be.

Taker: It is.(Lights go back to normal)

Ash: Now I have to kill the dead.(grabs his axe) Die you freak.(chops The Undertaker's body, but no effect has happened to him) What do I have to do to kill this monster?

Taker: Nothing.

Ash: What do you mean?

Taker: I mean this.(throws choke thrusts at Ash's throat. Now throws Ash into the turnbuckle jumps onto the top rope and does his walk on the rope and hits Ash to the ground. Evil grin)

Ash: I can't take much more pain. Stop it!

Taker: Are you sure?

Ash: Yes.

(bell rings)

Joey: Winner, the Undertaker.

(lights go out and he disappears)

Joey: Where the hell did he go?

~in the booth~

Sean: Well, that was a great matchup wouldn't you say?

BIG_DADDY: That's right.

Joey: Yup.

TAB: Uh-huh.

Sean: Before we leave, I like to remind you again that WDF is having it's very first Duel Monsters Tournament. Review and make up any cards(no powerful ones) like monsters, magic and trap cards. Tell me what cards you have and we'll combine them into the deck with the madeup cards. Limit of reviewers in tournament besides me: 8. The winner of the tournament will win $ 1,000,000,000. Tournament will not start until all 8 different reviewers have entered. And with that said, for TAB, BIG_DADDY, Joey, and crew, I'm Sean saying so long for the WDF!!!