Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ Some New Fighters ( Chapter 59 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sean: Welcome to the WDF! I'm Sean.

Nighttrain: I'm Nighttrain.

BIG_DADDY: I'm BIG_DADDY.

Joey: I'm Joey.

Gunlord: I'm Gunlord.

Green-Lantern: I'm Green-Lantern.

TAB: And I'm TAB.

Sean: It's going to be another great show.

Green-Lantern: I still can't believe you have all three Egyptian God Cards.

Joey: It's amazing.

BIG_DADDY: I'm surprised.

Sean: Thanks guys. Well anyway, our first match features a surprising first timer and our underclass fighter. It's between Mini Dulli and the Genie from the movie Aladdin.

TAB: This maybe the first time we actually had a genie in our show.

Joey: TAB, this is our first genie on our show.

Gunlord: I hope it grants me wishes.

BIG_DADDY: Not before me.

Joey: No me.

(Everyone in the booth starts fighting)

Sean: (Whistles) Hey! That's enough. He isn't granting anyone wishes. I told him that before the show. Now, let's get it on!

(Bell rings)

(In the ring)

Mini Dulli: Hey! A Genie.

Genie: What's up my main man.

Mini Dulli: (confused) huh?

Genie: You better get ready. (Shoots bulls onto the ring. Now sounds like commentator) And they're off, Mini Dulli has a slight lead, but now crusher is nipping his heels. (Everyone in the booth is laughing. Continues) and here comes the turn, Mini Dulli wins by a nose. And also gets hit in the butt. (The bulls hit him in the butt. Now talks normal) Look, You're tired. I think you need a hand. (A giant hand appears before Mini Dulli.)

Mini Dulli: No! Don't squash me!

Genie: (As Ed) Hiyo! Ho Ho Ho!

Mini Dulli: Please don't kill me.

Genie: (normal) Nonsense. I wouldn't kill you. (As a dagger) Now, I would kill you.

Mini Dulli: I give up!

(Bell rings)

Sean: The winner of this match, Genie!

Genie: (As Johnny Carson) Mini Dulli, Michael Jackson, Martha Stewart. (Reads index card from the envelope) Which bad celebrity has gone to trial?

Sean: (laughs hysterically) That was the funniest thing I ever heard.

(In the booth)

(The others laughing)

Nighttrain: That was awesome.

Joey: Got to go with that.

BIG_DADDY: He slayed me with that joke.

Green-Lantern: I wonder if he'll come more often.

Nighttrain: Me too.

Sean: Well, I thought that was the funniest thing I ever saw.

Green-Lantern: Us too.

Sean: Well, our next match features another newbie to this show.

Joey: Is the theme for this week, new people.

Sean: (Reads paper) Yes it is. Ok, well this match features Rocky Balboa taking on He-Man.

Nighttrain: Oh yeah, that's very fair.

TAB: Good for you Sean.

Sean: Thanks. Well, Let's do it.

(Bell rings)

(In the ring)

Rocky: Yo Adrian, I'm fighting in this new ring. (Gets hit from behind by He-Man. The crowd is booing)

He-Man: Shut up. I don't care what you people. All I care is what I think. And I think I should use this boulder to crush the Italian Stallion. (Picks up a boulder that weighs over 2 tons and throws it right at Rocky. However, Rocky dodges it and throws some punches.)

Rocky: Come and get me you big pile of crap. (He-Man chases after Rocky, but Rocky moves around He-Man and throws quick jabs at him.) Too slow, huh? Pick up the pace. (Rocky moves faster and hits with more quick jabs, but He-Man comes back with a Uppercut)

He-Man: That's pathetic of you. Moving around in circles. I think it's time to put you in your place. (He-Man was just to punch Rocky out, when Rocky grabs a pipe and hits He-Man on the head. That gave him the chance to escape from He-Man's clutches.)

Rocky: No. It's time for me to put you in your place. (Takes the lead pipe and hits He-Man over the head with it. Next, he hits He-Man with his hardest punches. Finally, Rocky used one last punch that knocked He-Man's head off his shoulders.

(Bell Rings)

Sean: The winner of this match, Rocky Balboa!

(Crowd cheers and chant Rocky)

(In the booth)

TAB: That was amazing.

Gunlord: To come from behind and beat the strongest man in the universe.

BIG_DADDY: Oh please. If he was the strongest man in the universe, Green-Lantern wouldn't have the championship belt he holds right now.

Green-Lantern: He's right. He-Man's a wuss.

Sean: Great matchup. Wouldn't you say?

Joey: Yeah.

Gunlord: Definitely.

Sean: Well, our last match features one last newbie. The match contains new fighter Metal Sonic and creator/genius Dr. Eggman.

Nighttrain: This match sucks!

BIG_DADDY: You got that right.

Sean: Can you just watch the match.

Nighttrain: (sighs) Fine.

Sean: Thanks. Now, let's get going.

(Bell rings)

(In the ring)

MS: DATA HAS BEEN COPIED. PREPARE FOR ENCOUNTER.

Eggman: Encounter with me? But I'm your creator.

MS: DATA UNAVAILABLE. EVERYONE IS ENEMY. ENCOUNTER NOW. (MS attacks Eggman with rocket boosters and missile launchers. They all hit Eggman.)

Eggman: That does it. Now I will take you down piece by piece. (MS destroys the tools in Eggman's hands and then destroys Eggman)

(Bell rings)

Sean: The winner of this match, Metal Sonic!

(In the booth)

TAB: That was pretty boring.

Green-Lantern: The only way that could have been exciting is if MS took Sonic.

BIG_DADDY: Now there would be a match.

Sean: Well that's it today. Keep writing some more suggestions for the show. So for TAB, BIG_DADDY, Joey, Nighttrain, Green-Lantern, Gunlord, and crew. I'm Sean saying see you next time on the WDF!