Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ Good Over Evil ( Chapter 60 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't anything except for the show, the computer, and myself.

Sean: Welcome to the WDF! I'm Sean.

Nighttrain: I'm Nighttrain.

Joey: I'm Joey.

BIG_DADDY: I'm BIG_DADDY.

Gunlord: I'm Gunlord.

Green-Lantern: I'm Green-Lantern.

TAB: And I'm TAB.

Sean: And tonight, we have three special matches for you.

Gunlord: I hope you enjoy these matches.

TAB: I know I will.

Sean: Well, our first match will features the king of pop against the queen of pop. Yes, it's Michael Jackson against Brittany Spears.

Nighttrain: I hate them already.

Gunlord: Me too.

Sean: But just to make this interesting, we put them into an electrical steel cage match.

Joey: YES!!!

BIG_DADDY: SWEET!

Green-Lantern: Hey! I suggested this matchup. Actually, I like it.

Sean: And just to keep us protected from their horrid singing, we took the liberty of buying the audience one pair of special headphones.

TAB: What do these "special headphones" do?

Sean: They can play other sounds in life that makes people calm.

TAB: Oh.

Sean: Well, let's get going.

(Bell rings)

(In the cage)

MJ: I'm bad, really bad.

BS: Shut up! (Kicks Michael in the face. The foot pushes in Michael face showing his real face.)

MJ: You idiot. Look at me! I'm ugly.

BS: You were ugly with that plastic surgery. (Kicks MJ in the face again)

MJ: If you really want to see me ugly. (He turns into the "Thriller" version, which is a zombie like.) thriller. Thriller yeah. You're fighting for you're life.

BS: That's hideous. (Uppercuts him and then throws him into the steal cage. MJ is gone, for good!) OOPS I did it again.

(Bell rings)

Sean: The winner of this match, Brittany Spears!

(In the booth)

Green-Lantern: Thanks for doing my suggestion.

Nighttrain: No problem.

TAB: Just doing our job.

Sean: Hey, well our next matchup features Nighttrain with his mighty Soul Edge against Ash in a rematch.

Nighttrain: Cool. I get to whoop some more booty. But now I have the ultimate weapon. (He leaves the booth and enters the ring)

(In the ring)

Ash: I wanted to do this for a long time.

Nighttrain: I hope you do.

(Bell rings)

Nighttrain: I think you should quit now while you still can.

Ash: I'm no quitter. (Pulls out the ax.) Now I'll do what I didn't do in the first battle.

Nighttrain: You mean like this. (Pulls out Soul Edge and slices Ash's head off his shoulders.) That's the end of that.

(Bell rings)

Sean: The winner of this match, Nighttrain!

Nighttrain: Maybe I should fight Green-Lantern for the title.

Sean: Are you saying that you're challenging Green-Lantern for the title?

Nighttrain: Yeah. I didn't do it before. Why not at Death Day.

Sean: I guess we got the WDF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH for Death Day in October. Go on back to the booth. I have to finish a debt that I didn't pay off.

Nighttrain: Which is?

Sean: Face Mokuba in a match.

(Nighttrain starts to laugh as he enters the booth)

TAB: What's so funny?

Nighttrain: Sean is going to fight Mokuba.

TAB: Why?

Nighttrain: Because he has a debt he hasn't paid off yet.

TAB: Well good for him.

(In the ring)

Mokuba: So we're actually going to fight.

Sean: Yeah. Since the incident where your brother killed my brother.

Mokuba: But your brother is back.

Sean: That's true. Anyway, after when I killed your brother.

Mokuba: That's when I said that I would challenge you to a match the week after the incident.

Sean: And we didn't get the chance to fight each other.

Mokuba: Until now.

(Bell rings)

Sean: Take this. ( Uses round house kick that knocks Mokuba out.) This seems too easy. I think he has something up his sleeve.

Mokuba: Try this. (Uses silly string to put into the eyes)

Sean: AHH! I can't see! (Mokuba attacks from every angle. Sean doesn't know where he's going to be.) I have to concentrate. (Thinks and tries to hear where Mokuba is coming. He hears him and he attacks him)

Mokuba: (Gets knocked down) Hey! How did you find me? You can't see me.

Sean: But I can hear you.

Mokuba: Damn.

Sean: Now to get rid of this stuff. ( takes the silly string off his face and sees Mokuba.) See ya. Sonic Boom! (Beam attacks Mokuba and kills him. It's over.)

(Bell Rings)

Sean: I guess I'm the winner of the match.

(In the booth)

TAB: Wow!

BIG_DADDY: That was amazing!

Joey: Well that's it for today.

Sean: So send in more suggestions for this fan fic. So for Nighttrain, Gunlord, BIG_DADDY, Joey, Green-Lantern, TAB, and crew, I'm Sean saying so long from the WDF!!!