Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ Fight For The Prize(Part 2: The End of The First Round) ( Chapter 62 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't anything except for the show, the computer and myself.

Sean: Welcome to the WDF! I'm Sean.

Nighttrain: I'm Nighttrain.

Green-Lantern: I'm Green-Lantern.

Joey: I'm Joey.

Gunlord: I'm Gunlord.

BIG_DADDY: I'm BIG_DADDY.

TAB: And I'm TAB.

Sean: And tonight, we have the chance to finish the first round of the Non-Anime Tag Team Championship.

Joey: Awesome. Any other matches?

Sean: Yep.

Gunlord: Cool.

Sean: Well, our first match is another first round match. It's between Manegyk and Jean versus Hank Hill and Dale Gribble.

TAB: Yikes! What kind of matchup is that?

BIG_DADDY: A matchup that's supposed to be fair.

Gunlord: Yep.

Nighttrain: So let's get it on.

(Bell rings)

(In the ring)

Manegyk: Let there be Germans.

Hank: What the dang. Is that kid supposed to be German?

Dale: (Drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette) I don't know Hank. These days we don't know what is what.

(Outside the ring)

Boomhower: adfhoawhfworghwofhworgfhorgfhjoighwroigfhroitfhrgfoifhgoregfroghfogbvh.

Bill: Go get them Hank.

Hank: I will Bill. (Hit from behind be Jean) That was not very nice of you.

Jean: I don't do nice anyway. (Drop kicks Hank onto the floor.)

Dale: Leave my friend alone.

Manegyk: Oh yeah. Germans!! (The Germans come and attack Dale. All that's left of him are his baseball cap, his sunglasses, and his cigarette.)

(Bell rings)

Sean: The winners of this match, Manegyk and Jean!

(In the booth)

Green-Lantern: I don't think that Mini Dulli was fighting fair in our last matchup.

TAB: I agree.

BIG_DADDY: Well, our next matchup is another first round matchup. It's between Beavis and Butthead versus Lenny and Carl from the Simpsons.

Sean: Hey, that's not a bad matchup, not bad at all.

Nighttrain: Well, let's get this match started.

(Bell rings)

(In the ring)

Beavis: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! I think we pick up some chicks if we win this match.

Butthead: HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH!!!! Yeah. I think we'll score.

Carl: Uh Lenny. Shouldn't we be beating these guys up?

Lenny: Hey, you're right. (Both Lenny and Carl start wailing on Beavis and Butthead. Beavis and Butthead couldn't even throw one punch in.)

Lenny: Hey Carl, try this.

Carl: Ok. (He takes a cinder block and tosses it on both Beavis and Butthead. In instances, Beavis and Butthead are gone.)

(Bell rings)

Sean: The winners of this match, Lenny and Carl.

(In the booth)

BIG_DADDY: That match I think was pretty underrated.

Joey: I think that's the right word to say.

TAB: I thought that match was great.

Nighttrain: Good for you.

Sean: Well are we ready for our final match?

All: Yeah!

Sean: Alright. Well, our final match features a sibling rivalry between Ryu and Ken.

Gunlord: That's a matchup.

Green-Lantern: I was waiting for a match to come sometime tonight.

Sean: Well, you got it. And with that, let's get it on.

(Bell rings)

(In the ring)

Ryu: The master will be displeased with what you have done.

Ken: Yo bro'. Chill out. Everything is under control.

Ryu: I think you must understand the power of the chi.

Ken: No way!

Ryu: Then I'm warning you. (Kicks Ken with rapid kicks. Follows it up with an uppercut. And finishes it off with his famous move) HHHHAAAAADDDDOOOOUUUUUKKKKKKKEEEEENNNNNNN!!! (The beam blasts out of his hands and right through Ken's body. Ken fell dead in his tracks.)

(Bell rings)

Sean: The winner of this match, Ryu.

(In the booth)

TAB: That was one hell of a match. Even though it was one-sided.

BIG_DADDY: I got to go with that.

Sean: Hey! Well, was that a match or was that a match.

All: Yeah!

Sean: Well that's it for today. Make sure you send some of your suggestions to this show. So for Nighttrain, Joey, Gunlord, Green-Lantern, BIG_DADDY, TAB, and crew. I'm Sean saying see you next time on the WDF!