Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ Fight For The Prize(Part 3: The Semi-Finals) ( Chapter 63 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't anything except the show, the computer, and myself.

Sean: Welcome to the WDF! I'm Sean.

Nighttrain: I'm Nighttrain.

Gunlord: I'm Gunlord.

Green-Lantern: I'm Green-Lantern.

BIG_DADDY: I'm BIG_DADDY.

TAB: And I'm TAB.

Sean: And tonight, we're going to have the semis for the Non-Anime Tag Team Championship.

TAB: Hooray!

Gunlord: Good call.

Sean: Well, I have to say that you guys are enthusiastic. Well, our first match features Homer and Bart Simpson against the team of Nighttrain and BIG_DADDY.

BIG_DADDY: That's our name. We got to go. We'll be back soon. (Leave booth and enter ring)

Green-Lantern: I hope that they make out of there in one piece.

TAB: Me too.

Joey: Me three.

Sean: How's how these two teams got here. Homer and Bart Simpson relied on this rock (Points at the rock) and this slingshot. (Points at the slingshot) Nighttrain and BIG_DADDY on the other hand used their brutal force to crush Malcolm and Reese.

(In the ring)

Homer: Hey, where's my ice cream. Mmmmmm…. Ice cream. (Drools)

BIG_DADDY: Will you please use a tissue for your drooling.

Homer: No! You can't make me.

(Bell rings)

Nighttrain: We can now. (Pulls out Soul Edge in front of Homer.)

Homer: Oh crap.

Bart: Eat my shorts. (Pulls the sword away from Nighttrain)

Nighttrain: Hey! Give that back.

Bart: No way.

BIG_DADDY: GRIZZLY BEAR, GO!

Homer: Who the heck is GRIZZLY BEAR? (GRIZZLY BEAR tears Homer to shreds. Bart is now afraid.)

Nighttrain: Give up my weapon.

Bart: No way.

BIG_DADDY: GRIZZLY BEAR.

Bart: Ok. I give up. (Gives up Soul Edge, then is slashed by Nighttrain with it.)

(Bell rings)

Sean: The winners of this match, Nighttrain and BIG_DADDY!

(In the booth)

TAB: That was one spectacular matchup.

Gunlord: You can say that again.

Green-Lantern: I hope that our other match is as good as this one.

Sean: Well we'll see because the other contest features the team of Lenny and Carl against Manegyk and Jean. Manegyk and Jean competed in this tournament for one reason, to become the world tag team champions. Lenny and Carl came in because Homer signed them up. They actually did pretty well if I do say so myself. Now, let the games begin.

(Bell rings)

(In the ring)

Lenny: I like to fight with the best.

Manegyk: How abut some Germans.

Carl: No way.

Manegyk: But you should try.

Jean: It changed my life.

Carl: Ok.

Manegyk: Release the Germans. (All the Germans come out attacking Lenny and Carl at the same time. They cut their heads off and held their hands up in victory.)

(Bell rings)

Sean: The winners of this match, Manegyk and Jean.

(In the booth)

TAB: That was the worst match I ever saw.

Green-Lantern: I have to agree.

Gunlord: I have to disagree. I thought that the brutality was spectacular.

Sean: Well that's it for today, make sure that you write some suggestions for this show. So, for Green-Lantern, Joey, Nighttrain, Gunlord, BIG_DADDY, TAB, and crew. I'm Sean saying good bye from the WDF!