Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ The Heavyweight Matches ( Chapter 69 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for the WDF theme, the ring announcer, the show, the computer, and myself.

(Rock Music. The W falls into place. The D breaks right through a wall. Finally, the F moves next to the D and squeezes all of the letters together. Now, the sword sticks behind the letters. That's the WDF logo. Fire works go off in the arena and white flashes go off in front of the enterance ramp.)

Sean: Welcome to the WDF! I'm Sean!

Nighttrain: I'm Nighttrain!

Joey: I'm Joey!

Green-Lantern: I'm Green-Lantern!

Gunlord: I'm Gunlord!

BIG_DADDY: I'm BIG_DADDY!

TAB: And I'm TAB!

Sean: Tonight, we have three amazing matches.

BIG_DADDY: You always say that.

Sean: I know because every show gets better and better.

Gunlord: That's true.

Sean: So let's get started.

(In the ring. Bell rings)

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring, from Japan. Weighing in at 10lbs. The determined, the mighty, the great Hamtaro! (Theme from Hamtaro. Crowd cheers) and his opponent, from Pallet. Weighing in at 39lbs. Pikachu! (Pokemon theme. Crowd cheers)

(Bell rings to start the match)

Hamtaro: I've been waiting to get my rematch.

Pikachu: Pika?

Hamtaro: Prepare to feel the wrath of Hamtaro! (Kicks Pikachu, but no effect.) Huh? Why didn't it work?

Pikachu: Pika. PIIIKKKKAAACCCHHHHUUUU!!!! (Pikachu hits Hamtaro with a mighty thunder bolt. Hamtaro is fried. Looks like he's ready to eat)

(Bell rings)

Ring Announcer: The winner of this match, Pikachu!

(In the booth)

Green-Lantern: Sweet!

Joey: I still hate Pokemon.

Sean: What?

Joey: I just remembered that I hate everything that has to do with Pokemon.

TAB: Come on. You can't hate everything.

Gunlord: Well, let's get to our next match.

(In the ring. Bell rings)

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a fatal four way for the # 1 contender ship for the WDF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. (Kurt Angle music. The crowd boos) the first participant in the fatal four way, accompanied by Kurt Angle, from Waltham, Ma. Weighing in at 238lbs. Mini Dulli! (Theme from Pokemon. Crowd cheers) the second participant, from Pallet Town. Weighing in at 98lbs. He's one half of the WDF Tag Team Champions, Ash Ketchum! (Kaiba's theme. Crowd boos) the third participant, accompanied by his younger brother Mokuba, from Domino City. Weighing in at 176lbs. Seto Kaiba! (Yu-gi-oh! theme. Crowd cheers) and the final participant, also from Domino City. Weighing in at 110lbs. Yugi Moto!

(Bell rings to start the match)

Kaiba: You little rugrats are just a stepping stone for me. (Attacks Ash with a close line)

Mini Dulli: You think that I'm a stepping stone? (Hits Kaiba head on) Think again.

Yugi: I think you're a loser Kaiba. (Hits Kaiba with a drop kick.)

Kaiba: How dare you.

Yugi: It's my turn to defeat all of you. (transforms into Y. Yugi)

Ash: What's up man?

Y. Yugi: Nothing. Now Kaiba, let's settle this in a real manner. (Hits him with a steel chain)

Kaiba: That was the worst move I've ever seen. I think you know something.

Y. Yugi: What?

Kaiba: This. (Throws powder mist into Y. Yugi's eyes. Evil laugh)

Ash: You creep. (Takes Axe out) Take this. (Kaiba grabs the axe and pulls it out of Ash's hands)

Kaiba: (Evil Grin) Thanks. (Cuts Ash to ribbons) Now Yugi, it's your turn.

Y. Yugi: (blind from the mist) I may not be able to see you, but I will be able to defeat you.

Kaiba: Oh really. (Grabs axe and chops Y. Yugi and tiny pieces) Now where's the other punk?

Mini Dulli: Looking for me?

Kaiba: Yes. Now it's your turn to die.

Mini Dulli: No way!

Kaiba: Yes way. (Takes axe and cuts Mini Dulli. Now there are carcasses everywhere in the ring)

(Bell rings)

Ring Announcer: The winner and # 1 contender for the WDF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP, Seto Kaiba!

Mokuba: You did it big brother.

Kaiba: I did, didn't I?

Sean: (From the booth) Hey Kaiba!

Kaiba: You again? I thought I…. Wait a minute that was me dying.

Sean: I hope that you lose in the title bout.

(In the booth)

BIG_DADDY: Hey, I thought that a commentator had to be neutral.

Sean: Sorry.

TAB: That's ok.

Nighttrain: Actually, me and Green-Lantern have to go.

Green-Lantern: Later.

(In the ring. Bell Rings)

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the WDF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP! (Hulk Hogan's old music. Crowd cheers) Making his way to the ring is the challenger. From Detroit Mi. Weighing in at 158lbs. Green-Lantern! (Rocky theme. Crowd cheers) and his opponent, from Waltham, Ma. Weighing in at 197lbs. He's the WDF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, Nighttrain!

(Bell rings to start the match)

Green-Lantern: Let's do it punk!

Nighttrain: You got it. (Attacks Green-Lantern with a lead pipe again. But this time, he misses.) Crap!

Green-Lantern: I think I'll take this. (Grabs lead pipe and hits Nighttrain over the head with it.) I wonder what would happen if I took his sword. (Grabs Nighttrain's sword. His body becomes numb for a few seconds. Then he controls it and kills Nighttrain)

(Bell rings)

Ring Announcer: The winner and NEW WDF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, Green-Lantern!

Green-Lantern: I did it! (Gets hit from behind by Kaiba)

Kaiba: This will be a preview of what will happen at Last Man Standing. (Evil Laugh)

(In the booth)

TAB: What did he mean by `I'll see you at Last Man Standing'?

Sean: He means that he will be taking him on in Last Man Standing. I should've mentioned that this title bout will be at Last Man Standing. The PPV, presented by the WDF and Taco Bell. Live from the Orlando Arena in Orlando, Florida. Remember, Taco Bell. It's good to be full. Well, that's it for tonight. Make sure that you write some suggestions for this show. So, for Green-Lantern, Nighttrain (which I'll bring back next chapter), Joey, Gunlord, BIG_DADDY, TAB, and crew. I'm Sean saying see you next time on the WDF!