Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ Green-Lantern's Story ( Chapter 70 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for the ring announcer, the WDF theme song, the show, the computer, and myself.

(Rock music. The W falls into place. The D smashes through the wall. The F hits the D, which causes the letters to squeeze together. Finally, the sword sticks behind the letters. That's the WDF logo. Fire works go off in the arena. Now white flashes go off in front of the enterance ramp. Crowd goes wild.)

Sean: Welcome to the WDF! I'm Sean!

Nighttrain: I'm Nighttrain!

Joey: I'm Joey!

Green-Lantern: I'm Green-Lantern!

Gunlord: I'm Gunlord!

BIG_DADDY: I'm BIG_DADDY!

TAB: And I'm TAB!

Sean: And tonight…

Green-Lantern: Wait!

Sean: What's up?

Green-Lantern: Before we start, I have to make a confession.

Sean: What?

Green-Lantern: I should've told you guys a long time ago. I'm the Green Lantern.

Gunlord: That superhero?

Green-Lantern: Yes.

Sean: Whoa. O.O

Joey: Why didn't you tell us this a while ago.

Green-Lantern: If I told you this a long time ago, you probably wouldn't have let me join you guys.

BIG_DADDY: Yikes! Hey, can you tell us how you became the Green Lantern?

Green-Lantern: Sure. It was like 5 years ago.

(Flashback)

Green-Lantern: (Narrating story) I was just a kid who really likes to play sports. But the sport that I liked the most was Baseball.

G: (Running to the field with glove in hand.) Hey guys!

Kid #1: What do you want?

G: I want to join you guys.

Kid #1: Fine. (Whispering to the others) Who wants to play with that kid?

Kid #2: Not me?

Kid #1: Just Play along. (Talks to G) Go to left.

G: Ok. (Goes to left. Gets ready to catch the ball)

Kid #3: (At the plate) here it comes. (Hits it to deep left)

G: I got it!

Green-Lantern: (Narrating Story) I was about to catch the ball when suddenly, I fell to the ground. The ball rolled through the bushes. I told that I would go get it.

G: (Goes for the ball) I can't believe that the ball rolled this far. (Sees it) Hey! I found it!

Green-Lantern: When I grabbed the ball, I saw someone on the ground. I decided to help him.

G: I think he needs me more than the kids need the ball. (Walks to man) excuse me sir.

Man: You don't have to call me sir. You can call me Green Lantern.

G: Green Lantern? What happened?

Man: I was in a fight with Sinestro, when he hit me from behind.

G: Wow! What should I do?

Man: Take this. You need it more I do.

G: Why?

Man: Because now you are the Green Lantern.

Green-Lantern: (Narrating Story) once he handed me that ring, I knew that my life would never be the same. I had great powers.

(End Flashback)

Sean: Whatever happened to Mephisto?

Green-Lantern: After a while, he couldn't continue his fighting. So we fought one last time. And I won.

TAB: Did you destroy what he had.

Green-Lantern: He had a Yellow Ring. That ring didn't have to be recharged. However, I never had the chance to destroy it.

Nighttrain: So where is it?

Green-Lantern: Who knows? Some say that it disappeared off the face of the universe.

(Outside the WDF arena)

Mini Dulli: (Spots the yellow ring) hey! What's this? (Puts it on. It now glows and shows powers to him) amazing! This might help me get a chance to win the title.

(In the WDF arena)

Green-Lantern: (Senses something) Oh no!

Sean: What?

Green-Lantern: The ring found a new master.

Sean: Who?

Green-Lantern: I don't know.

Mini Dulli: (Enters Kaiba's locker room) hey Kaiba!

Kaiba: What do you want?

Mini Dulli: I want a rematch for the #1 contendership.

Kaiba: Fine.

Mini Dulli: Let's go.

(Mini Dulli and Kaiba enter the ring at the same time)

Kaiba: I will beat you like I did last time.

Mini Dulli: Oh really? (Uses the power of the yellow ring and blasts Kaiba to nothing) I win.

(In the booth)

Green-Lantern: (Sees yellow ring on Mini Dulli's hand) What the…?

Mini Dulli: Well; now you have a new opponent for the title Green-Lantern.

Green-Lantern: You sick twisted freak! How dare you wear the ring of evil.

Mini Dulli: Cool.

Green-Lantern: I will beat you at `Last Man Standing'!

Mini Dulli: That's if I don't beat you first. (Evil Laugh)

Nighttrain: Oh that bastard! Let me at him! (Pulls out Soul Edge)

Mini Dulli: That's pathetic! (Takes yellow ring and destroys Soul Edge)

Nighttrain: No! Soul Edge!

Green-Lantern: This will end soon.

Mini Dulli: Yes, very soon. (Evil Laugh. Disappears)

Sean: I guess that's it for today. Make sure that you write some suggestions for this fan fic. So for Nighttrain, Green-Lantern, Joey, Gunlord, BIG_DADDY, TAB, Our ring announcer, and crew. I'm Sean saying so long from the WDF!