Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ GL's Suggestionpalooza(Part 1) ( Chapter 71 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for the WDF, the theme song, the ring announcer, the computer, and myself.

(Rock music. The W falls into place. The D crashes through a wall. The F hits next to the D causing the letters to squeeze together. Finally, the sword falls behind the letters. That's the WDF logo. Fireworks are going off in the arena. Then white flashes go off in front of the enterance ramp. The crowd goes crazy)

Sean: Welcome to the WDF! I'm Sean!

Nighttrain: I'm Nighttrain!

Joey: I'm Joey!

Green-Lantern: I'm Green-Lantern!

Gunlord: I'm Gunlord!

BIG_DADDY: I'm BIG_DADDY!

TAB: And I'm TAB!

Sean: And tonight, we have three suggested matches by Green-Lantern.

Green-Lantern: Thanks. You owe me big time.

Sean: Ok. I'll clean your car and drive you to the arena.

Green-Lantern: I wasn't thinking about that, but I'll take it.

Sean: Well, he gave us 10 matches, but tonight, we will be doing the first three matches. Our first match features I think four of the gayest people in history.

Joey: Definitely. Mario, Luigi, Siegfried, and Roy are the gayest people that ever fought on this show.

BIG_DADDY: I'm going to listen to the ALDS.

Joey: Between whom?

TAB: Yeah. Between whom?

BIG_DADDY: The Yankees/Twins series.

Nighttrain: You mean the `Twinkies' and the `Bronx Bombers'?

TAB: (Starts laughing) that's funny. Twinkies.

Sean: They hit `Ding Dongs'.

TAB: Ding Dongs. (Laughs out loud)

Gunlord: What so funny?

TAB: The jokes you made.

Joey: You mean about the Twinkies and the Ding Dongs?

TAB: (Starts to laugh) that's it.

Sean: I have to admit to it. (Starts to laugh) that is funny.

(Booth starts to laugh at joke)

Green-Lantern: Can we get to ringside?

Sean: Oh, sure.

(In the ring. The bell rings)

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. (Circus music. Crowd Boos.) making their way to the ring. At a total combined weight of 352lbs. Siegfried and Roy! (Super Mario Bros. Music. Crowd cheers) and their opponents, from the Mushroom Kingdom, at a total combined weight of 412lbs. Mario and Luigi, the Super Mario Bros!

(Bell rings to start the match)

Mario: I thinka we should go anda get this over quickly.

Luigi: Good idea brother.

Siegfried: (German accent) we should put you down to rest.

Roy: (German Accent) ya. (Looks at their tiger.) here kitty, kitty, kitty. (Tiger goes into the ring ready to strike)

Mario: Oh shoot.

Luigi: Mario. Get outta of the ring.

Mario: Gooda idea. (Runs out of the ring)

Siegfried: (German Accent) go ahead kitty. Attack. (The tiger attacks. But instead of attacking Mario, it attacks Roy)

Roy: (German Accent) help! AHHHHHHH!!! (Is mauled by the tiger)

(In the booth)

Sean: {{ *__*}}

Joey: -__-

Nighttrain: @__@

Green-Lantern: ((O__O))

Gunlord: <__>

TAB: ^___^

BIG_DADDY: Yes, the Twins are winning 2-0 in the second.

(In the ring)

Luigi: Now thata was the strangest thing I've ever saw.

Siegfried: Attack them this time. (Tiger attacks Siegfried and mauls him as well)

(Bell rings)

Ring Announcer: The winners of this match, Mario and Luigi!

(In the booth)

Sean: *__* Guys, did you see what I just saw?

Joey: -__- that was a freaky sight.

Nighttrain: @__@ I never want to see another match like that again.

Green-Lantern: O__O I don't even want to talk about it.

Gunlord: <__> I wish they had more violence.

TAB: ^___^ That was the best match I've ever seen.

BIG_DADDY: Yes, great play!

Sean: BIG_DADDY, what's the score of the game?

BIG_DADDY: I think it's 2-1 in the 3rd.

Sean: Ok. Well, let's get to our next match.

(In the ring. Bell rings)

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. (LOZ theme. Crowd Cheers) making his way to the ring from Hyrule. Weighing in at 158lbs. Link! (Metroid theme. Crowd cheers) and his opponent, from the Brinstar Galaxy. Weighing in at 137lbs. Samus Aran!

(Bell rings to start the match)

Link: Take this! (Attacks Samus with his Master Sword, but the sword doesn't pierce Samus' armor. Samus grabs Link and throws him into the air. She charges up her shot and fires it. In seconds, the shot hits Link and continues to go right through him)

(Bell rings)

Ring Announcer: The winner of this match, Samus Aran!

(In the booth)

Sean: That was a spectacular match.

Joey: Not really. It was more like one-sided to me.

Nighttrain: Me too.

Sean: Ok. I get the idea. But what about this last match.

Green-Lantern: Actually, it could go either way.

Nighttrain: Yep. You got Rocky Balboa and Clubber Lang fighting in that ring. So let's go down to ringside.

(In the ring. Bell Rings)

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. (Brooklyn Street music. Crowd boos.) Coming down the ring, from Chicago, Illinois. Weighing in at 239lbs. Clubber Lang! (Rocky theme song. Crowd cheers) and his opponent, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Weighing in at 202lbs. He is known as the "Italian Stallion" Rocky Balboa!

(Bell rings to start the match)

Clubber: I pity you chump!

Rocky: Let's fight. (Clubber throws the first punch that hits Rocky's face.)

Clubber: You're dead meat. (Throws more punches to the face.)

Rocky: Come on. Give me more. (Clubber throws more punches to the face) Now, it's my turn. (He punches at the chest area)

Mickey: Go Rock! Give him what you got!

Rocky: All right Mick. (Throws more punches at Clubber, but now at the face. He starts whaling on Clubber.)

Clubber: Come on chump. Come get me.

Rocky: Fine. (Goes for a punch, but Clubber hits him with a heavy jab to the head)

(In the crowd)

Adrian: ROCKY! (Runs out of the stands and stands near ringside)

(In the ring)

Ref.: (Counting) 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9… (Rocky gets up) Fight!

Clubber: You want some more chump?

Rocky: I want don't more. I want the whole damn thing. (Throws some heavy punches to Clubber's head. Clubber's losing balance)

Clubber: You bastard! (Goes for some punches, but misses Rocky completely)

Rocky: I think we should end this now! (Throws heavy punches at Clubber. Clubber becomes dazed. Rocky throws one more punch and Clubber goes down for the count)

Ref.: (Counting) 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10! You're out! (Adrian goes wild and grabs Rocky)

(Bell rings)

(In the booth)

Sean: Rocky did it! Rocky did it!

Joey: Rocky came from out of nowhere to beat Clubber Lang!

(In the ring)

Ring Announcer: The winner of this match by knockout. The "Italian Stallion" Rocky Balboa! (Crowd goes crazy)

(In the booth)

BIG_DADDY: Hey! What did I miss?

Nighttrain: Only the greatest match in the history of the boxing part of the WDF!

BIG_DADDY: DAMN IT! Who won?

TAB: Rocky.

BIG_DADDY: DAMN!

Green-Lantern: What's wrong?

BIG_DADDY: I bet $50 on Clubber Lang.

Gunlord: Oh, tough break man.

Sean: That's ok. Well that's it for tonight! I like to thank GL for bringing in these suggestions.

Green-Lantern: You're welcome. Are you going to use my other suggestions?

Sean: Yeah. BTW, other than GL, I like you to send in some suggestions for some matches. So for Green-Lantern, Nighttrain, Joey, Gunlord, BIG_DADDY,TAB, the ring announcer, and crew. I'm Sean saying so long from the WDF!