Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Horse Resort ❯ YGODOACh3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Ranma: What's up dudes and dudettes? The `Wild Horse' and the `Game's Master' have returned!

Yugi (with a sweat drop on the back of his head): Ranma, must you call me that?

Ranma: Well, can't call you the `King of Games' now can I?

Yugi: Well, that's true.

Ranma: Okay, you ready to take on Yami, Zack and those losers?

Yugi: Hope so.

Ranma (cracking his knuckles): Alright then, let's party!)

Scene: Clambake

Ranma was doing his impersonation of Elvis, singing and dancing. The girls were laughing, "YEAH SWIVEL THOSE HIPS BABY!" Yelled Tina and the others blushed; just then a couple of yachts came up to them and off came some party crashers. The DOA boys and Yami and his group. "Hello, Yugi." They said they were stunned. "Yami?" Said Yugi.

(In the end- Linkin Park)

Wild Horse Resort

Chapter 3: Yugi gets his true heritage.

Scene: Clam Bake

Ranma sighed and smirked, "well if it isn't my good friend, `Dennis Rodman'. How ya doing `Denny'?" He said, Zack was pissed "I'M NOT DENNIS RODMAN!" He screamed, "oh yeah that's right. Rodman, wouldn't try to trick the girls in to coming on his private island for some freaking volleyball tournament, just so he could get his rocks off and leave his girl friend to die in his hotel when a volcano was blowing up!" Said Ranma, "and let's not forget bringing his little friends to MY Island uninvited just so they could get their hands on my cousin."

Yugi was shocked, "okay what did he do to get your undivided attention?" Said Ranma. "He's raped the girls!" Said Jann-Lee who was met by a wicked right cross from Ranma and sent flying. "What did he say?" Said Ranma calmly, "that's true I saw it with my own two eyes." Said Zack, he was super kicked into a tree. "GET THEM!" Said Zack after he pulled his head out of the tree. So the fight was on, Ranma was doing his Jet Li impersonations on the guys but the others started to use Yugi as a personal punching bag, so Ranma turned himself into a human shield.

The girls were helping out as well, "Lisa." Said Ranma, "take Yugi and get him outta here!" "Right!" She said, she went over to the young, tri-colored hero and carried him off for the hotel. The others started to follow her but Ranma pressed a button on his watch and blocked their path with a fence. "There's only way to get to Yugi and that's through me!" He said.

Scene: Yacht Harbor.

Meanwhile a yacht had docked and on it was a beautiful red head, she was in a belly shirt, low-rise jeans and boots. She had her bag over her shoulder; she started to look around and noticed that a greeter had welcomed her and not Ranma. "Okay, what's wrong?" She said, "wrong? Nothing's wrong ma'am, what makes you think something's wrong?" He said, "well for starters my beloved, gorgeous, buffed, twin brother isn't here to welcome me back. Then there's the fact of you sweating bullets, also I can hear the fight." She said, "I'm going over."

She pressed a button on her choker and transformed in to a 2-piece bike suit with boots. Then she took off to help her brother, `hang on Ran I'm coming!'

Scene: Clambake

Everyone was having a hard time trying to beat their opponents, for every punch Ranma gets in, he gets hit 4 times. The girls are trying their best to help Ranma out by defending him and each other. Zack was over the Wild Horse who was on one knee and bleeding, "I'm going to enjoy kicking your ass Saotome!" He gloated, "then I'm going after Yugi." But Ranma low blowed the `Dennis Rodman' wannabe and dropped him to his knees. "Fuck you ass hole!" Said Ranma, the fight continued and Ranma was now in trouble. He was coughing up blood and was hurt big time.

Zack separated Ranma's shoulder with a straight kick, Ranma screamed in pain. That was when she came down like a dive-bomber. "RANMA!" Just then a white and black streak with a red head knocked Zack into the hull of one of the yachts that brought their `guests' there. Then they saw a beautiful red head woman behind Ranma holding a black choker. "Niisan, I have your choker. I'm going to put it on you." She said so she did and pressed the button.

Scene: Hotel

Lisa ran in and noticed that Washu was there talking to some one, "excuse me but are you a doctor?" She said, Washu looked over and noticed the young woman with our tri-colored hero. "Yes, I am follow me." She said and they went into her lab.

Scene: Washu's lab.

There was a chamber opened and Washu lead Lisa to it, "take off his clothes and put him in." She said, so Lisa did and Washu strapped him down, connected wires to his body and closed the chamber. Washu filed the chamber up with water and started to bring out his true powers.

Continued

(Yugi: So Washu's going to activate my true powers?

Washu: E-hem!

Yugi (sweat dropped): Oops, sorry I mean, Wash-chan.

Ranma (laughing): Yes, that's right. Remember, she likes to be called `Washu-chan'.

Washu: Yes, I do Yugi. Remember that.

Ranma: Anyway, quick question. For the Yugi fan girls: Would you help Yugi gain his full potential? Would you help him as much as you can? For the Ranma fan girls: What would you do if Ranma was fighting for your honor? Or that of a guy you liked? (Begging) Please review.)