Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Within Darkness ❯ Duel between Sisters ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Daisuke was thinking about how things would work if they were in different ranks. He was in ra yellow with his new friend Bastion, who reminded him of his friend Satoshi Hiwatari, Risa was is slifer red with Jaden and Syrus, and Riku was in obelisk blue with her new friend Alexis. Hey Daisuke, what's wrong? Dark asked in Daisuke mind. *It's nothing Dark. I was just thinking* Daisuke replied. Dark was then quiet leaving Daisuke to think.~~
Risa was reading her tarot cards for Syrus and Jaden was looking through his deck.~~
Riku finished the tour Alexis gave her and she was then walking around. Riku then met a boy who was in her rank. "Hello, My name is Riku Harada." she greeted him. "My name is Chazz Princeton." the boy said and then walked away. *Okay, so much for making another friend.* Riku thought.
"Miss Riku, how was your tour?" Daisuke asked. "It was alright, but I met someone. He just said his name was Chazz Princeton and walked away." Riku said. "That doesn't sound very friendly." Daisuke said. "You're right, Niwa. It didn't sound friendly." Riku said. Riku and Daisuke went to meet Risa. They found Risa reading her tarot cards to Syrus and Jaden.