Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma X ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: This is inspired by the work of Takahashi Rumiko. All characters (that I have not created or borrowed from other sources) belong to her. This is a fanfiction, and is not intended to violate the rights of those who hold control over the Ranma series. The same can be said of the X-men: Evolution series and those who create it.

I have no money for legal problems and would very much appreciate it if no one tries to sue me. Thank you very much. Some of the first part of the fic was written by the Author at the Anime Adventures. They are...Demonhawk01, Philip Weigel, Dr. What, the person who suggested Kuno's power and others. Plus Jim Bader and Don Depresor for Mousse's powers suggestion. Thanks.

C&C welcomed at corpse_king_2000@yahoo.com

Ranma X
Chapter Six


Magneto looked at his new recruit. Mousse of the Amazons. Gambit had finally been able to convince Mousse to take Magneto's offer. He had placed Mousse through the transformation process, his powers were now revealed. What was surprising was the mixtures of powers that formed Mousse's power base.

Mousse had three main powers. His first power was a limited form of teleportation. He could summon any object he had handled. He could also teleport it back. Magneto had to wonder if this had been connected to the boy's mastery of the hidden weapons martial arts.

Mousse's second power was his main power. Magnetic control ability. A minor form of Magneto's own power. He could control any metal, summon forcefields, send out stunning blasts, entrap others in metal, fly and use a form of telekinesis on items with only a trace amount of metals. Magneto felt a kind of connection to the boy, sharing similar powers.

The third power was also limited. Mousse could create psychic weapons of any form. From melee weapons to thrown weapons to ranged weapons, Mousse could create it. But it caused a strain on the boy, so it was a weapon of last resort.

These powers offered a great weapon to use against Saotome. And Mousse was testing it against Blue Sun.

Kuno had his light armor on. An armor that held more than it seemed. Studying Blue Sun in more detail, Magento discovered that his light creations also held a speacial force energy that counter the Darkforce.

Mousse was using his powers to challenge Kuno's light constructs. Metal chains were moving under the metal control of Mousse verses the light blade of Blue Sun. Both were floating in the air, challenging the other. each one was parrying the blows of the other. Mousse's metal weapons couldn't pentrate the light armor of Kuno, but it kept Kuno guessing at were the next attack was comming from.

Suddenly, metal blade appeared. Some were daggers, some were swords. They charged towards Kuno. Kuno summoned more light blades to parry the new weapons. The light blades battled against the metal blades.

Mousse smiled as a yellow spear of mental energy sailed into Blue Sun. Kuno convulsed, and his light energy shattered. Mousse then sent off a pulse of magnetic force, preventing Kuno from concentrating. Kuno fell to the ground.

"Excellent, Mousse. You have proven yourself worthy to become an Acolyte. Your first mission will be to defeat and capture Saotome. Bring him to me, alive." Magneto said, as he prepared his new student on his mission to capture Saotome so that he could study Saotome. Or convince him to join his side.

"Yes, Master. I will not fail you." Mousse said as he flew out of the hideout to the the school where Ranma was.

At the Xavier Institute...

Ranma was starting to get a little sick of this. He was back in the infirmary again. Just after he had gotten out of it days ago. But then he had been defeated by Magneto. It made Ranma rethink of all of his victories over Buckethead.

Magneto had been taken by surprise the first time. He hadn't been expecting the power of senken. Hadn't been expecting that a normal human being might be able to defeat a mutant, especially the Master of Magnetism. But Ranma had.

Then there was fight with the metal monsters that he had created. The battle that had revealed his mutant secret ability. Magneto had been getting the upper hand there until Ranma's mutant power had come out. Ranma had even been able to fight against the mutant master. But he still seemed full of power...until the rest of the X-men showed up. They must have been one of the reasons that Magneto had fled, not Ranma's powers.

Magneto was a skilled master of his power. It was like a martial arts master. In many ways martial arts was a good way to picture the powers of mutants. Each needed constant practise to improve and open up new abilities. And there was a mix of natural powers and skills in the use of those abilities. Plus there was rankings from beginner to Masters to Grandmasters. Magneto and Xavier must be some of the greatest Grandmasters of their powers.

Now there was the question to the what he would do now. He knew that Magneto was more skilled than he was in most things than Ranma. And he wanted Ranma under his power. So Ranma was under danger, even in the protection of the X-men.

Plus Magneto had somehow recruited Kuno into his schemes. A Kuno that somehow had gained mutant powers over light that he used against Ranma. Powers that were as equal to his own. Powers that needed to be handled in a skillful manner, rather than one of power. Ranma realized that he needed to mix his mutant training. To concentrate on increasing the power of his Darkforce while improving his skills with the mysterious extradimentional force.

Ranma had also forgotten his other abilities. He wondered if his chi blasts could have taken any effect on the shield of the Blue Sun. He also wondered if he could mix the power of his mutantcy and his skills in the martial arts. Perhaps he could create a style of martial arts based on his powers.

Plus there was the threat of the other rivals falling under Magneto's power. Kuno might just be the first of the line of rivals who might follow the mutant Master of Magnetism in search for revenge against him. Except they were almost all human, not mutants, like the rest of the followers of Magneto.

Yet Kuno had been human for all accounts, and he now held powers that must be mutant in origins. How had he come to this power? Ranma had a dreadful feeling that this power must have come from Magneto. If Magneto was the source of power, might he not be able to give that power to the others who were against Ranma. Ryoga, Mousse, Happosai, or any of the others who might use said powers against him.

Ranma told Xavier the fears he had to about the rivals and the possiblity of new mutant enemies. His fears that Magneto would be giving his enemies mutant powers so that they could get at him.

Xavier listened to Ranma's fears. And he himself started to worry over the actions of his old friend turned fierce foe. Magneto had to be looking for power to change the balance of the war between the two fractions of mutants. Ranma was definately a powerful mutant in the making. Perhaps even rivaling Magneto and him in his own way. Part of that skill might be based on the extreme martial arts that Ranma practised. But now Magneto was looking for those who practised similar martial arts. Those that he might be giving mutant powers to.

Xavier knew that Magneto was experimenting with the mutant genes. He knew of Kurt's fate under Magneto and the experiments that might have brought out the mutantcy in Kurt that made him the being that he was today. Now there was the possiblity that Magneto could turn ordinary humans into mutants. The question that Xavier wanted to know was how.

Had Magneto discovered the Springs of Jusenkyo and using their magic to create a mutant army? Or had the mutant found a different path to the mutant transformation of those ordinary humans? If it was the alternate transformation process, what was the limit of Magneto's transformation power? Could he be creating an army of mutants, or only a select, elite few?

Xavier reassured Ranma that they would do everything in their power to protect him from Magneto and help him improve his mutant abilities. Xavier then left the young mutant and moved on to plan what to do next.

He needed to locate the source of the mutation experiments that Magneto was doing on Ranma's rivals. He needed to find Magneto's latest hide out. The problem was that Magneto was good at hidding his presence from Xavier, his bases hidden in remote locations that no one without out access to the mutant power over magnetism could reach or build. He would need an alternate method of finding the location of the base. But what could that be?

At the Airport...

Colgne walked throught the airport of Bayville, taking in the sight of it. It was different from Nerima and the village that they had come from. The people were definately different. There wasn't many strong martial artist. Shampoo could easily beat them without a second thought. Speaking of her great-granddaughter, Shampoo was picking up their luggage. Loading it on her back.

Shampoo asked her elder, curious about the fate of her husband to be.

Cologne lectured her great granddaughter, trying to get her use to the new environment that they were getting use to in the new world.

"Okay, Great Grandmother. I will try to speak their language." Shampoo said as she was glad that she had been taught english as part of her training. Her elder's had thought it one of the many languages that she would need later in life. "But when will we find him?"

"We have to set up first. We have a new location for the Nekohaten American. Once we have that set up, then we can move on to the search for Ranma." Cologne told Shampoo. She didn't want to tell her blood that it might come to naught if Ranma proved himself to be a power blood or what these Americans called a mutant. But they might have to face that fact.

Shampoo didn't like ths ound of her great grandmother. She had mentioned Ranma by name instead of by Son-in-law. Like there was something that would prevent Ranma from being her husband. That made things look bleek. But she still had hope for her Airen.

Elsewhere, Days later...

Ranma was practicing his skills, trying to figure out a counter for Magneto's powers. He had the danger room replicate the image and powers of Magneto that had been used against him. Slowly, Ranma was picking up a knowledge of the powers of the Master of Magnetism. He was learning that his extradimentional darkforce could block forces of the Electro-magnetic spectruum. The stunning waves of magnetic energy could break through his darkforce aura when he held it up at full power.

The trick was getting that shield up fast enough to counter the power of the magnetic waves. He had to work on speed with using his mutant powers, getting his powers to move at rapid speed. That was why he was working on speed training. A simple program where bean bags were shot at him at rapid speeds and he had to deflect them with his aura.

Now he was trying out a new form of stress training that would help him fight against the magnetic stun fields of Magneto. He forcing himself to try and focus in a powerful magnetic stun field. He was trying to top Magneto's powers.

He was feeling waves of nausa gripping as he tried to pull up his personal forcefield. Then the simulation stopped as Betsy walked in. She looked to where he was floating, in the middle of the Danger Room. He had his aura pulled up around him, like a shadow that covered him all over.

Betsy smiled, as she looked at her friend floating in the air. "Still pushing yourself to counter Magneto. Who knew that you didn't take defeat that well." She said as she walked closer to where Ranma was Floating.

"It's not the defeat that got to me, but the fact that I could lose. I could make a mistake at a time that could hurt other people. Ranma Saotome doesn't lose." Ranma said as he lowered himself down. "Plus there was the fact I underestimated Buckethead. I thought that after I had beaten him a couple times I could beat him when ever I want. It's not many people who could keep up with me in martial arts."

"So you think that you can't be beaten?" Betsy said as she tried to get to know Ranma a little better. "You think that you could be me at martial arts?" She said, innocently.

"I don't like to fight girls." Ranma said, interested. "But I'm still good enough to beat you." He said with a smirk.

"Let's Try it. On the lawn. A few minutes from now." Betsy said as she moved to leave. "After all, you have to let a girl get ready."

"I'll be there. I'll try to go easy on you." Ranma said as he and Betsy left to get ready.

A few minutes later...

Ranma stood across from Betsy, both of them in their dress uniforms. Betsy in black with blue trim, him in black with purple trim. They looked around at the crowd that had gathered. News of these two martial arts experts had gather most of the young X-men. The New Mutants were inside, having a special class with the Professor. Ororo and Logan had even came out to watch.

Ranma looked at the audience, then Betsy. He smiled. This might be good pratice and a bit of an ego boost after his defeat by Magneto. He moved into fighting possition, a defensive stance that didn't look like a fighting stance. Betsy moved into a more classical defensive stance. She was ready for a fight.

"Ready, you two. Set." Logan called as he acted as judge and referee. "Go!"

Ranma walked slowly around and started to circle. Betsy moved in a similar manner, looking for her opening. She was looking for an openning in Ranma's moves. Ranma hoped that she could find what she thought was an opening. It was most likely a trap that he had set for her.

She acted, rushing towards him. He prepared for the fight. She came at him with a flat hand strike to his solar plexus. Ranma blocked her attempted and thrusted her hands apart. He then tried for a quick chop to the arm. Betsy moved out of the blow so that it didn't quite hit. But it did stun her on the arm and she did shake her arm a bit when she moved away. Then she shot off a sweeping kick to his legs to knock him down, but he just jumped up into the air. His natural element.

She then jumped in the air and tried to punch him. She used a rapid fist movement to try to catch him off guard. He blocked it with a combination of Amaguriken blocks. Betsy noticed the rapid speed of the blocks with respect as she tried to find the weakness in the rapid assualt of blocks. Still in the air, she twisted and lanched a surprise kick to Ranma's side. Ranma had been focused on the punches, he had left his side open. He moved to the side and fell. But he managed to recover and bounced off the ground going back into the air.

Betsy followed him, looking to attack him again. This was an extreme form of martial arts and was taking all of her skills to keep up with Ranma. But she could tell that Ranma was going full out in his attacks. He was showing her respect as a fighter, as a martial artist. She wouldn't have it any other way.

Mousse sat and watched waiting for the moment of perfect attack. He would get only one shot to use his psionic weapon to scramble Saotome's brain and get in close to use his stunning magnetic waves to put Saotome out of the fight and force him into submission.

Behind him were the colllection of the mutants that made up the Brotherhood. Their mission was to counter the X-men as he was to take the Ranma back to Acolyte headquarters. Then Magneto could conduct his experiments on Saotome to find the source of his powers and how best to use those powers better in his mission for mutant superiority. Then Mousse would have served his master and would also recieve his reward. For Magneto had promised to turn Shampoo into a mutant and into his ever loving wife.

So he waited for the perfect shot of the Psionic chain that he was creating for the attack. The Brotherhood had been ordered to attack when he made his shot. Then he saw the perfect shot. Ranma was alone in the air as the young asian woman was back on the ground getting her next attack ready. Mousse saw this moment and launched his psionic chain straight at Ranma's head.

Ranma was getting ready to fight Betsy some more testing their martial arts skills, as he was enjoying the challenge of fighting a skilled partner. That's when he felt the thing hit the back of his neck and a surge of pain flow through his body. He could feel his mind being twisted around as he was slowly losing conciousness. But he fought the feeling, using the endurance traing he had been trying to develop to protect himself from the mental effects. But he was weakening and he fell to the ground. He was in a weak condision as he heard the some cry out a battle cry of "Attack!!". Then he passed out.

Betsy watched as Ranma fell. He had been hit by a yellow glowing chain with a sharpen point. Something had hit Ranma from the edges of the forest. As she headed to Ranma, trying to help him out, she heard a battle cry comming from the spot that the chain had come from. "Attack!!" Then a collections of teens bursted from the wood and headed towards them. With a strange floating teen comming towards Ranma...