Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma X ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: This is inspired by the work of Takahashi Rumiko. All
characters (that I have not created or borrowed from other sources)
belong to her. This is a fanfiction, and is not intended to violate the
rights of those who hold control over the Ranma series. The same can
be said of the X-men: Evolution series and those who create it.

I have no money for legal problems and would very much
appreciate it if no one tries to sue me. Thank you very much. Some of the first
part of the fic was written by the Author at the Anime Adventures.
They are...Demonhawk01, Philip Weigel, Dr. What, the person who suggested
Kuno's power and others. Plus Jim Bader and Don Depresor for Mousse's
powers suggestion. Thanks.

C&C welcomed at corpse_king_2000@yahoo.com

(An: I'm experimanting with giving Rogue a southern accent.
Bear with me. I might also have trouble figuring out which words are the ones to accent.)

Ranma X
Chapter Ten
<Japanese>

 

Happosai looked at the news that he had collected. He had found it. The location of his favourite student. The sex changing martial artist prodigy that was Ranma Saotome. The one that was suitable for his brand of skills. The skills of the most perverted and evil martial artist in the whole of Japan.

 

"So Ranma, this is were you have been hidding. This Bayville in the Americas. Land of sexy women with mega boobs. Boobs that need pretties to fill them. More power pretties for my collection. Then there are those mutants that are living and fighting in that town." Happi said as he thought about his favourite student. "Mutants have always been fun to fight and train with. Made me as sharp as I am today. Of course finding mutants with my... interest."

 

Then he thought about what it was that might have caused Ranma to move to that town when the idea came across him mind that Ranma himself might be a mutant. Happosai laughed at that. "The child might be more fun to train than I thought!"

 

"So how am I going to get there?" Happosai asked himself as he thought of the fun his first trip to America might be. "Should it be by sea or by air?" Thinking of his trip. He could swim across, but that would be too boring and bothersome to make the trip. A ship would be a better choice. But most ships were run by men and Happi had had trouble with seamen for the longest time. Then there were the airplanes, with natural air servers known as stewards or stewardess. "Hotcha! I know what I'm going to do! It's time for me to fly the friendly skies! And add to my collection."

 

Across the ocean...

 

Ranma looked over the students that he had been training in the basics of martial arts. Then seemed to be picking up the most common moves of the martial arts that he had been training them in. But he had yet to train them in the advance moves and training of Anything Goes. 'I'm not sure that they are ready for the really hard stuff. Could they really survive the training that Pop gave me before I became as good as I am?' Ranma thought as he wonder if it was time to increase the pressure of the training. Or how best to translate the training into something that might be torture or abuse for them.

 

"Attention, class!" Ranma said as the X-men gather around him. They all replied, "Hai, sensei."

 

"It's time to start on to the tougher training. Into the basics of Anything Goes Martial Arts." Ranma said, as he moved to were he had prepared their new training gear.

 

"But sensei, I thought we were learning the basics?" Scott asked, as he looked at Ranma. All of the other kids look surprised as well.

 

"No, you have been learning the basics of many of the martial arts that are used in the creation of the path of Anything Goes. Real Anything Goes training will be like a... LIVING HELL!" Ranma said as he the new custom fitting training suits. "Put these on." he said as he handed the suits.

 

The X-men picked up the suits... or tried to. "What are these made of? Lead?" Kurt asked, as he tried to pick up the suit.

 

"No. Steel." Ranma replied with a smirk.

 

"STEEL!" Answered Kurt. "Why do we have to wear steel?"

 

"Part of the training. I wore a weighed gi that ws to help build strength and endurance while training. Especially when the training method starts to become extreme. Once you get the suits on, it's time for basic training. A simple twenty mile march back and forth." Ranma said, as the team looked wide eye in shock. "Of course, with punishment for those who are at the end of the line. Plus no powers are to be used! We will be trying to learn how not to rely on powers, but on ki and skills alone." Ranma smiled at the groans. This was going to be like when he was a kid.

 

After the workout...

 

The rest of the X-men had passed out from the workout. Thier energy had been removed from them, the weight of the clothing bring them down. Slowly, they got the energy to speak.

 

"Are you sure that Ranma is on our side? That he's not trying to kill us?" Kurt asked, as he panted. His tail was aching from the steel weight that was hanging from the tip of his tail, forcing it to be dragged behind him while running.

 

"I think it was some kind of extreme training. Like when Logan trains us. Only Logan has more mercy on us than Ranma." Scott said, as he rubbed his sore body. Then JEan moved next to him and started to rub it.

 

"Yeah, but the worse part is that was just the beginning of training. Ranma is still going to train us, and he also said that training was going to continue twenty-four seven." Kitty said, then quoting Ranma, " 'Martial arts is a way of life. Therefore, you have to train every moment of your life. Everything must become martial arts training.' Which means that he's going to keep up with the training."

 

" The worse part for me is the stupid sticker. It's annoying trying to pull them off. Especially on my fur." Kurt said as he pulled at the stickers that Ranma had stuck on those that had been the slowest of the team while they ran. Due to the weight on his tail, Kurt tended to be the one at the rear.

 

"Still, y'u have to think what Ranma's training was like." Rogue said as she thought about Ranma. "He did say that he was going easier on us than his father had been on him."

 

"Then his father must have been a monster!" Kitty said, as she rubbed her painful muscles. "I wonder where Psylocke was and why she didn't have to take this training?"

 

"Well, she was trained as a Ninja. It's most likely that she has done similar training to this or something like this. For all we know, she could be on a higher level of training then us." Jean said, adding, "Which might be just as hard or harder than this was."

 

Elsewhere...

 

Ranma and Betsy were sitting across from each other, focusing on the area in front of them. Ranma was glowing with a blue light that covered his body, like his darkforce. Betsy was slowly developing a glow, a white light that was flickering in and out of existance as she concentrated.

 

Ranma watched as the aura, judging the development of his more advance student as she was

trying to develop her ki control. "Just relax, don't force it. Just embrace the hidden potential of your ki. It is a part of you, a part of me, a part of everything. Embrace it and let it flow out. Strengthen you. Empowering you."

 

"Once you can feel what it is to let it out, you can then begin training on letting it flow out when you want it. Then you can train to shape it's use. Weither to use in an energy blast, enpowering your body, or using it to develop different powers. But first must come understanding." Ranma said as he watched the glow.

 

Slowly, Betsy's aura started to stablize into a weak, but solid white glow. It was weak. But as she continued to concentrate and focus on her inner power, it grew. Over time the light that surrounded her body grew brighter. Not as bright as Ranma's, but certainly in an impressive light.

 

Then Betsy flinched, and the light faded. She sat, trying to catch her breath.

 

"That was a good start for someone who hasn't been trained to do that type of ki training. With more practice and training you should be able to increase the power of the ki. You can also learn how to use it for other activities." Ranma said, as his aura faded. Then he summoned a ball of chi in his hands and started to juggle it.

 

"So, Ranma, how has your attempt to combine ki and mutant power been going?" Betsy asked, curious at the special training that Ranm had been experimenting with.

 

"Not that good. I can increase it a small bit with ki for a short time, but the more or longer I try to do it, the more it seems that it is absorbed into something. Something I can't understand." Ranma said, a little a shamed at the results of his efforts.

 

"Do you think that it might have something to do with the special type of power you have?" Betsy said.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Well, the power that Professor Xavier says you have is the ability to call a dark force, a dark energy, from another dimension into this world. It's possible that this other dimension has different rules than our own. Perhaps even the ability to absorb ki. So every time you try to empower your darkforce powers, the darkforce itself absorbs the ki." Betsy said, adding, "It might be a good idea for ask the Professor if they could try an experiment on your power and the energy force that you use."

 

Ranma was a little stunned. Could it be his power itself that was absorbing his ki? Did that mean that his training, his hard work, had been for nothing? Or was their a way to over come this natural stumbling block against his further development of his abilities? "I need to get that test. Meanwhile, you continue to focus on your ki aura. Try to focus on it's grow and strength."

Ranma said as he left for the Professor.

 

Psylocke thought about his teacher as she concentrated on her aura. 'Ranma seems so focus on training that he hasn't thought about the other things that have been occuring.' She thought., as she went through her observation of the school events. 'It's obvious that most of the girls have a crush on him, especially Rogue. Especially with that kiss. Only Jean hasn't fallen for him, and that's because she has eyes for another man. Even I have to admit that he's cute.'

 

'But he also hasn't notice that everyone on the team is willing to help him. Hell, for him to ask for help must be hard. Unless it's the Professor. Or Logan. He seems to have a bond with those two.' She thought as he aura grew stronger and brighter.

 

'He could also use a chance to socialize with people outside of the institute. He dosn't go to Bayville High due to the nature of his curse and the attitude of the principal. But he needs to see teens his own age. Life can't just be training, training, and more training. I should know with the life I had to live before I was rescued.' She said, remembering the training and tortues that she had suffered under the Hand.

 

'I just hope that I can help him.' She thought as her aura flared, with a tint of pink in the hue.

 

Elsewhere...

 

Mystique worked on her disguise, thinking of what it could be. She had decided to keep it easy and stay the same sex as she normally was. Easier to keep up the appearance of a woman for a long term than one of the opposite sex. Still there were a lot of different images that she could take.

 

Asian, Black, Native, White, or another shade all together . Red, blonde, brown, black or some kind of uncommon colour like the amazon that had been engaged to him. Blue, brown, green grey or another uncommon colour. Simple aspects of physical appearance was the question. Should she be overly muscular or be something more like those video game girls that looked like a young man's wet dream while fighting. Or be something completely different like an old woman.

 

She knew that the Amazon from the files that she had collected had shown up in Bayville recently. Her and that Great Grandmother of hers gave her ideas about what form to take as they were good martial artists. With all of the work she had done in her life, she could tell a good fighter from sight.

 

Two types of fighters appeared. The old mistress of battle that could be a trainer to Ranma. But the fact was that while she had great skills in hand to hand combat, she would seem like a new student next to Ranma. She just didn't have the training to be Ranma's trainer.

 

That left the spot for a female sparring partners. A young perky attractive woman that could get close to Ranma by first fighting him, then asking him to train her. Perhaps even getting closer than that through seduction of the young man. 'I should still know how to make a man quiver for me.'

 

'But what to be?'

 

In Magneto's Lair...

 

Magneto was interested at the information that Xavier had collected. Information that had been delivered to them by the return of Lodestone. "It seems that my trust in you has been rewarded, Mousse. You have turned a defeat into a minor victory. These disks that you managed to collect will help the cause. But how did you get them? Xavier's computers must have been protected."

 

"While in Nerima I had a fight with a Martial Arts Computer Programmer. I had to train with several styles of computer fighting and uses. Including some of the most powerful hacking skills known in Japan. Information that hasn't been introduced to America yet." Lodestone said, proud that his skills could be used for the cause.

 

"Yes," Magneto said, as he looked at the screen detailing the information that Xavier had collected on Ranma. Most of the information on the boy's powers were cloudy as they didn't hadn't done any extensive testing on the power. But it have theories about where the power came from and it's abilities. "An extradimensional force of energy that seems to be mallable." He said, out loud as he thought of the possiblities. The one thing that surprised him was the fact that Ranma couldn't use the great power of Ki, which he had used before against Magneto, with his darkforce powers. "A weakness? Something that I can use against him and Xavier's school."

 

Mimic stood with Magneto and Lodestone. "Just tell me what to do and I'll cram it down Fem-boy's throat!"

 

Magneto turned to the young Chinese man. "Interesting thought. But I still what him alive, to see if he can be convinced to join the cause." Then as he thought to himself, 'Plus I want to get my hands on those ki techniques. Mousse and Kuno have some of the basics of those moves. Things that they have been trying to train the other Acolytes. I have noticed that there have been an increase in the attributes of my fighters. With Ranma's knowledge, they would be unstoppable.'

 

Magneto turned to Mimic. "Have you been studying the powers and skills of the other X-men? You will have to fight them as well to get to Ranma."

 

"Yes, plus it should give me an excuse to power up even further." Mimic smiled as he thought about the possible looks on the X-men's faces when they had their powers turned back against them with a little extra push.

 

"Excellent. However, before you go you should work out with Lodestone and gain a bonus weapon to be used against them. Now." Magneto said, as the two Acolytes nodded and left.

 

Magneto turned back to the computer. Without the aid of his hands, he moved the file on the computer to the details about Jusenkyo and the tribes that were gathered around it. 'The Musk and the Phoenix people look like they might good additions to the cause. The pools themselves seem to be a good source of fellow brothers, if the proper pool is used or created.'

 

'The problem is that Xavier didn't record the location of the valley. Either he doesn't know, or he hasn't recorded it in the files. Most likely hidding it somewhere else in the school.' Magneto thought. He then turned to another file that was informative.

 

'However, this file on Ranma makes notice about a family of Amazons that live in the same area that have a great respect for mutants. A family that had moved to Bayville. One that is in reach. Perhaps I can use this Shampoo and Cologne to get to this source of mystical powers that could be used for the cause. Even if it doesn't pay off, I could use them to control Mousse better.'

 

The question was the method of gaining that information. A soft touch of gentle persuasion or a more harsh manipulation of them. Or going to a hard torture to gain the information that he needed. He would need to watch them, to find their weak spot that he could use against them. Like what would happen when Mimic took the field against the X-men. "Let them rest now, for they will be trembling when my hound of war is released!"