Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma X ❯ Chapter Eleven ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: This is inspired by the work of Takahashi Rumiko. All
characters (that I have not created or borrowed from other sources)
belong to her. This is a fan fiction, and is not intended to violate the
rights of those who hold control over the Ranma series. The same can
be said of the X-men: Evolution series and those who create it.

I have no money for legal problems and would very much
appreciate it if no one tries to sue me. Thank you very much. Some of the first
part of the fic was written by the Author at the Anime Adventures.
They are...Demonhawk01, Philip Weigel, Dr. What, the person who suggested
Kuno's power and others. Plus Jim Bader and Don Depresor for Mousse's
powers suggestion. Thanks.

Also a Bonus HV No-Prize to ShadowBakaSama, for pointing out a mistake that I made with the previous chapters. I have have to give him credit here. And it will be addressed. Thanks.
C&C welcomed at corpse_king_2000@yahoo.com

(An: I'm experimenting with giving Rogue a southern accent.
Bear with me. I might also have trouble figuring out which words are the ones to accent.)

Ranma X
Chapter Eleven
<Japanese>

In Bayville...

Magneto frowned at the fact that he had to watch these "Amazons". ' If only my brainwashing technique didn't cause those mental disruptions. Then Lodestone and Mimic could tell me what I wanted to know about Jusenkyo. Or any other secrets they could hold.' Magneto didn't like making mistakes. They could end up costing him a price that he didn't want to pay.

But these Amazons were of interest to him. From what Mousse did remember, some of Ranma's training had come from the skills that he had learnt from the elder Amazon, Cologne. A woman that had at least lived a century. Quite possibly a few of them. She was one of the most skilled Amazons in the tribes. That had gotten her the rank of Matriarch.

'If this Cologne had taught him how fight, it's possible that she might know a way to counter his martial arts skills. If so, it would just mean that I would have to counter the strange power that he had developed. The living darkness that he had gained.' Magneto thought, as he lurked out of sight of the Amazons. Or at least he thought so. Though it seemed that the elder was looking straight at him from time to time. 'Is that part of her power?'

Magneto needed to know more about this turn of events that could turn the tables of the conflict. In his favour. 'To gain much, I must be willing to risk much.' Magneto continued his monitoring of the situation.

At the Institute...

Ranma was standing in the Danger Room, dressed like a cyborg. Off to the side were Wolverine, the Professor and a young man that he hadn't seen before. He had guessed that the young man was a mutant as he could morph his body into other shapes. Mechanical shapes. He was a weird teen, his dressed seemed out of step. He also seemed to be building several of the devices that were connected to him. That connected him to a large computer system.

'Great, I ask for help and I end up being the star of my own science fiction movie.' Ranma thought as he looked at himself. But his thought then turned to his strange power. 'Still if it can help me with my training of my new power, it might be such a bad thing. I might even get use to it.'

"All set. The system is all on-line. We just have to have Ranma use his darkness powers and the system should record everything." said the young man, as he looked over the computer.

"Alright, Ranma. All you have to do is use your powers. We'll record that first. Then you can move on to infusing the darkness with your ki power and we will be able to record that as well." Professor Xavier said, adding, "And thank you Forge for setting this all up. With any luck we will learn more about this strange power. Ready Ranma?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." Ranma said as he was girding his belt for this test.

"On my mark. Five, four, three, two, one. Engage!" Xavier said, as the machine whirled to life.

Ranma started to call the energy of darkness that he had power over. He summoned the personal aura that covered him with the protective form of the darkness. It coated him with a second skin, as he felt the power. He held it for about five minutes before the Professor spoke. "We have the recording that we need. Time to move to the next phase. Engage!"

Ranma then summoned his ki, concentrating the life force of his body into the dark covering that held over him. The darkness started to grow for a moment, before being sucked into the darkness. He continued to do that for another five minutes. It was a strange sensation. Finally, he heard the Professor's voice calling him to stop. Ranma stopped calling both the ki and the darkness.

He looked over at the figures that were looking at the results. The Professor and Forge's eyes were wide open and surprised. Logan on the other hand was still his old gruff self. Ranma walked over to where the three were standing.

"So what is it that you have found out about me?" Ranma asked, hoping that this would be able to give him a clue about what was disrupting his skills.

"Well, it seems that our hunch was right. The dark force seems to be absorbing the energy of the 'ki', pulling it into the dark dimension that holds the energy. Only a sliver of the energy was used to boost the energy of your mutant ability. It's pretty far out." Forge said, as he looked at the results.

"So it's not just me." Ranma said, as he thought about about a way to overcome this natural limit of his power. "It's sorta like the wall in ki training."

"The wall?" asked the Professor.

"With ki training, there's a wall that you have to pass first before you can start to manifest your ki ability. You have to reach a physical and mental state that is a high point of your training. But it's there that you are stuck until you can figure out a way to get to the next level, to reach the ki that you have. Like it's behind the wall. You must use a method that allows you to break through the wall." Ranma told, "There are few methods that are not harsh in one form or the other."

"That's why I have been training the rest of the team slowly first, to gauge them. Then I have moved on to the harsher stuff that should help to build the mental and physical state they will have to be in to reach the wall. Then I was going to tell them about the wall and offer the methods that should allow them to break it." Ranma continued. "I guess that I've found a new wall to learn how to break."

"Still this ki information is interesting," Forge said, "It seems to be a force that can amp the normal abilities of a person so that they can increase their power. Both physical and mental. The effect that it could have on a person's mutant powers could be incredible. Of course there is the question of what would happen if a person could access this power without training. It could spin out of control."

"That's why martial artists training to gain control of their ki. So that it doesn't get out of their control." Logan answered calmly as he watched over things. Ranma knew that Logan had some experience with the martial arts and their training.

"And that's why Magneto is so interested in Ranma. The skills and the powers that Ranma has learnt would be a boost in a war between humans and mutants. Especially if they were on the side of the mutants. At least in Magneto's mind." The Professor said, adding, "Plus he would be a useful bargaining tool to be used against his mother for details on the mutants of Japan that might be recruited to Magneto's philosophy. That could be a danger that we dare not risk."

Elsewhere...

Happosai smiled as he leaped out of the Bayville Airport. Behind him were an army of female passengers, stewardesses, flight crew and airport stuff. People who didn't like the way that he had acted on the plane or in the airport. But he had fun and that was all that mattered.

But now he was a man on a mission. A mission for the breasts that he had gone looking for. Across the largest ocean in the world and pass most of a Continent. He was looking for those bra less beauties that he wanted to rub and touch. And to place in a pair of lovelies that matched their beauty.

Happi focused his energy on the ki signature of his old student, hoping to find a high level ki that could only come from Ranma. He then noticed that there was more than one ki signatures. 'I sense that there have been four male ki and three female ki. The male ki have been altered in some way. One naturally, the other three artificially. But even with that, I know six of the seven. Ranma, Mousse, that Kuno kid, Cologne, the lovely Shampoo and go old Pantyhose!' came his thoughts.

"Still I wonder who the seventh ki is from? And is she a sexy lady that could warm an old man's heart?" Happosai said to himself as he tried to decide on which way to go next. To the source of Ranma's ki or to the new ki lady that he was reading as well. "Decisions, decisions. Fortunately, they are coming from the same place. Look out women of Bayville! Grandfather Happosai is coming!!"

At that exact moment, every woman in the Bayville area got shivers of extreme horror that they couldn't tell where it was coming from. At the Xavier Institute, the Professor's cup of Earl Grey tea shatter. Then a collection of shelves feel. To finish it off, a sonic boom like a huge bang of thunder shook the school.

Ranma looked at where his shelf fell. "I have a bad feeling about this."

Hours later...

Kitty had gathered the girls of the school together in her room to talk about one subject. "So what do we do about Ranma?"

"What do you mean Kitty?" asked Jean.

"Well, he's a major hottie with all of those rippling muscles. But then he's been making us go through a hell of training. You have to ask yourself, what's up with that?" Kitty said.

"Actually, he's been using a milder version of the training that he went through." Betsy said, as she sat looking at the other.

"What do y'all mean he's been milder on us. Haven't y'all seen the training that he's been giving us?" Rogue asked, wondering how a gruelling march with weights could be considered mild. As were the rest of the group.

"Well from what I have heard about his training it wasn't something that he would be wanting to use on us," Betsy continued, "He's been thrown off a cliff, tied to boulders that have been rolled down mountains, forced to pull that boulder up the mountain again, swam with rocks tied to him and that was just the stuff that he felt was the easy stuff that his father had taught him." The rest of the girls had wide open eyes at this news.

"Who was his father? Attila the Hun?" Jean asked, shocked at the training that the man had gone through.

"No, just a martial artist who want to create the best martial artist in the world," Betsy said, "Apparently, his father forced an agreement with Ranma's mother that Ranma would come back a "Man among Men" or they would both commit suicide. Something about his father making Ranma fingerprint his agreement on the contract."

If the girls didn't think their eyes could get wider, they were in for a shock when their eyes flew wider than they had ever been. "And y'all not shock at this, Betsy?" Rogue asked the Asian girl.

"I was trained to be a ninja assassin. Such training and deals were made daily where I came from," She answered, "But some of the extreme training did shock me upon first hearing it. As it would you, if I hadn't promised that I wouldn't tell about it. You should also hear the stories he had to tell of his time in Nerima."

There was a quiet in the room. That wasn't to last.

Second Later...

Girlish screams came from Kitty's room. Scott, Ranma and Storm heard the noise and headed to the room. They burst open the door to find the girls spread out around Jean. The telekinetic had something hanging from her blouse. It was glowing with an aura.

"GET IT OFF ME! GET IT OFF ME!" Screamed Jean as objects floated in the room in a wild fashion.

"I'm coming Jean. Don't worry about it." Scott said as he charged to his love to pulled the strange brown object off of Jean's chest. Only as he touched it, he was thrown across the room by the object.

This was also familiar to the martial artist that was watching this. 'Not him!' thought Ranma. "Alright, you old freak get off her." The object bounced off the female mutant's breasts and on the ground. It was then all clear to everyone that the object was an extremely old man who was not that attractive and was really short.

"Ah, Ranma. Why didn't you tell your old master that you were staying with such lovely ladies?" Happosai said, with a smile.

The four mutant girls had angry looks that were turning from the old man to the young martial artist. "Ranma, do you know this man?" asked Storm in a firm voice.

"He's a pain in my neck." Ranma answered.

"Come, come Ranma. Is that anyway to talk to the founder of the Anything Goes school of martial arts? The Grandmaster of the style that your are an heir to." The old man spoke.

"No, it's how I talk to the shame of the school. To the most perverted martial artist that I know. That how I talk to you Happosai." Ranma said, as he took up a fighting stance. "So when are you going to soak me with the bucket?"

"I'll get to that in time. But first I would like to sample the variety that this land has to offer. SWEETO!" called out the pervert as he leaped at his target. Directly on the black mutant's chest. "Now this is a nice and warm spot. Great for nurturing an old man."

Storm stood shocked for a minute as the pervert groped her. Then her eyes turned white as he rage activated her powers. "You...YOu...YOU...." Storm spoke with a risen harshness. The air started to blow around the room like crazy. It also started to smell of ozone. Then it happened. Lightning struck Happi forcing him from the breasts and throwing him across the room.

The ancient martial artist stood stunned for a few minutes before he got up from the floor he had landed on after sliding down the wall. "Hacha! What a woman! Come to Happi!" He spoke as he started to bounce back towards the black woman.

It was then that one of the girls had an idea. Rogue took off her glove and touched Happosai. She had wanted to stop him even with the fact that she would pick up his rotten memories. But she had to help her friends, her family. Her hand touched the old man and her power went into effect. They drain the perverts memories and energy. Happosai fell.

The girls sighed in relief that everything was over. Till Rogue suddenly threw herself against Betsy's breasts. "Sweeto! What a comfort for a poor little lost like me." Rogue said, groping the other girls breasts. "Hacha!"

Ranma looked at the image that was before him. "This is weird." That was all he could say.

Elsewhere...

Cologne shook as she could sense the change in the ki that had occurred in the town of Bayville. She could sense a familiar ki that had arrived. One that she didn't want coming to this place to cause trouble for her family and those she was seeking as possible allies. One that could throw everything off into a world of chaos. 'Happosai.' She thought as she tried to figure out what action to take.

She knew that he was up at the Xavier Institute. That would be the first place that he would go. After Ranma and the other ki signature that was at the mansion. Plus there was all of those attractive girls as well that would attract the perverts attention. That would certainly cause a problem with the mutants there.

She also knew that Happosai had experience fighting and dealing with mutants. Knowing how to trump their powers and weaken them so that they could have no resistance to his natural martial arts skills. He had also been known to have trained some mutants to use their powers more effectively in exchange for things that would satisfy his own perverted desire.

Now he was here in Bayville. The question now before her was whether or not this was a good thing. And if this played into her plans for the X-men and Ranma.