Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Force and the Holy Grail ❯ Of swallows and coconuts... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here it is… THE NEXT BIT OF FANFICTION!!!
 
Disclaim: I do not own SDGF or Holy Grail. Now… FACE THE KILLER MMN!!!
 
Mmn: *makes purring sound* *rubs self against SG's cheek*
 
SG: *sweatdrop*
 
!@#$%^&*&^%$#@!
 
Scene One
 
Mist. Lots of it. An occasional Mmn floating by. `Somewhere AD, 2001' is superimposed over the screen for a few seconds before fading. 10 seconds more and we hear hoof beats in the distance. Out of the mist comes ZERO, looking thoroughly embarrassed. He is followed by BAKU, who is wearing a standard issue Boy Scout backpack and banging two halves of a coconut together. BAKU looks as though he is planning either ZERO or SG's murder. ZERO raises his hand.
 
 
ZERO: Whoa, there!
BAKU used the coconut halves to make horse-like halting noises, with an ending that brought to mind `Sunrise' by Puffy AmiYumi.
ZERO peers through the mist. From over his shoulder, we see Universe Castle rising out of the mist. There is someone on one of the battlements. He looks down.
 
GENKI: Halt, baka! Who goes there?
 
ZERO: It is I; Zero the Winged Knight, Savior of Lacroa, bonded partner to the legendary Feather Dragon, protecte-
 
GENKI: I asked your name, not your life story. Now go away.
 
ZERO: I am… And this is my trusty servant, Patsy.
 
BAKU: Servant!? PATSY!?!?!?!
 
ZERO: We have ridden the length and breadth of those fan-fictions that Patsy is not banned from…
 
BAKU: I'M NOT PATSY!!!
 
ZERO: …in search of warriors to join the Gundam Force in Neotopia. I must speak to your lord and father.
 
GENKI: One, Kibaomaru is busy; and two, How'd you get here, on a horse?
 
ZERO: Yes.
 
GENKI: You're using coconuts.
 
BAKU: …Eh?
 
GENKI: You've got two coconut halves and you're banging them together!
 
ZERO (with scorn): So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered SG's home, through the dimension of Sanko…
 
+~ In Sanko~+
 
LION: Stupid… effing… knight…
 
+~ Back to Somewhere~+
 
GENKI: Where'd you find the coconuts, Sir Baka?
 
ZERO: Through… Well, we found them.
 
GENKI: In Sanko? The coconut's tropical.
 
BAKU: What do you mean?
 
GENKI: Well, Sanko's a temperate zone.
 
ZERO: The swallow may fly south with the sun, or the plover seek hot lands in winter, yet these are not strangers to these lands!
 
There is a moment's pause.
 
GENKI: Did you just say that coconuts migrate?
 
ZERO: No. It could be carried.
 
A second solider appears next to Genki.
 
DOM: Dah, birdie carry coconut?
 
BAKU: It could grip it by the husk…
 
DOM (with irritation (and a British accent): It's not a matter of where he grips it, it's a simple matter of weight-ratios! A five-ounce bird could not carry a one-pound coconut.
 
Another moment's pause.
 
ZERO: Well… that doesn't matter. Go tell Kibaomaru that Zero the Winged Knight of Lacroa is here.
 
DOM: Look! To maintain velocity a swallow needs to beat it's wings four-hundred-and-nintey-three times every second. Right?
 
BAKU (holding ice pack to forehead): Please!
 
DOM: Am I right?
 
ZERO: Not interested.
 
GENKI: It could be carried by a Neotopian swallow.
 
DOM: Yes! A Neotopian swallow maybe, but not by a Sankonian swallow. That's my point!
 
GENKI: I agree with you there…
 
BAKU: Will you at least ASK Kibaomaru?
 
DOM: But then, Neotopian swallows are non-migratory.
 
GENKI: Oh, yeah…
 
ZERO and BAKU roll their eyes and leave, the voices slowly receding.
 
DOM: No coconut-bringing from them then.
 
GENKI: Suppose two swallows carried a coconut together?
 
DOM: No, they'd have to have it on a line.
 
!@#$%^&*&^%$#@!
 
Well, how was the chapter? R&R, please!
 
Due to awkwardness and not-really-wanting-to-type-it-ness, the “Bring out your dead!” scene will not be featured in this story. Sorry!