Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Force and the Holy Grail ❯ The Black Knight ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It is back… MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
 
The next installment in the most insane fanfiction since Three Lines at a Time. (Now that I think about it, Three might actually be worse than this…)
 
Disclaim: I don't own Holy Grail, SD Gundam Force, OR Three Lines at a Time! Those would belong to Monty Python, Bandai, and Insanity_x_3, respectively. Now, beat it!
 
Knights Who Say Ni: *run away screaming*
 
And sorry to all you `Dennis' fans, but the scene with the peasants will not be featured because I'm trying to make this slightly less long than the movie.
 
!@#$%^&*&^%$#@!
 
Scene Four
 
Mix through to ZERO and BAKU riding through the forest. They pass many large rocks. They come to a clearing and stop, their eyes lighting up as the sound of a fight reaches them. On the other side of the clearing is a stream with a bridge over it. At the start of the bridge a tremendous fight is going on. A huge BLACK KNIGHT (EPYON) is fighting a GM in green armor.
 
ZERO and BAKU are becoming very impressed as they watch the fight.
 
The GM lunges at EPYON, who avoids the blow with a skillful side-step and parry, knocking the beam saber out of the GM's hand. The GM then draws a particularly nasty spiked ball and chain ( `tis a mace, nitwits!!), which he then swings at EPYON, who ducks under the first swing, jumps over the second, and then starts to close in on his assailant.
 
BAKU and ZERO now look as though they are watching a tennis match. As we observe the duo, we hear four almighty clangs, then silence. The GM is now spread out on the ground. As ZERO and BAKU ride towards EPYON, the dark Gundam picks up the GM and hurls it into the stream.
 
ZERO: You fight with the strength of many men, Sir Knight.
 
EPYON stares impassively and says nothing.
 
BAKU: We come from Neotopia…
 
There is no response. BAKU is only slightly thrown.
 
BAKU: We seek the bravest, most powerful warriors in all the dimensions to join the Gundam Force in Neotopia…
 
Still no response.
 
ZERO: You have been judged worthy. Will you join us?
 
EPYON remains silent.
 
ZERO: So be it. Come, Patsy.
 
BAKU: I'M NOT PATSY!!!
 
As the duo moves away towards the bridge, EPYON blocks them.
 
EPYON: None shall pass.
 
BAKU: Eh?
 
EPYON: None shall pass.
 
ZERO: I have no quarrel with you, Sir Knight, but we must cross this bridge.
 
EPYON: Then you shall die.
 
BAKU: I command you, as the hero of Ark, to stand aside.
 
EPYON: I move for no man….or Patsy…
 
BAKU (dropping coconuts and backpack): Very well….AND I'M NOT PATSY!!!!!
 
BAKU draws his swords and approaches EPYON. A furious fight now starts, lasting for about 15 seconds. At this point, BAKU severs EPYON's left arm at the shoulder. BAKU steps back with triumph.
 
BAKU: Now stand aside, warrior.
 
EPYON (glancing at shoulder): 'Tis just a scratch.
 
ZERO: A scratch?! Your arm's off!!!
 
EPYON: No, it isn't.
 
BAKU (pointing to the arm on ground): Then what's that?!
 
EPYON: I've had worse.
 
BAKU: You liar.
 
EPYON: Come on, you pansy.
 
BAKU: IT'S PATSY…I MEAN…GAAH!!!
 
Another ten seconds of fighting ensures, which ends with BAKU cutting off EPYON's right arm. His arms and sword are now lying on the ground.
 
BAKU: Victory is mine!
 
EPYON: Come on, then.
 
BAKU: WHAT!?
 
EPYON kicks BAKU in the leg. BAKU stumbles, still holding his swords. EPYON comes after him, kicking.
 
BAKU: You are very brave, but the fight is mine!
 
EPYON: Had enough?
 
ZERO: You idiot! You've got no arms left!
 
EPYON (looks at shoulders): It's only a flesh wound. (kicks BAKU)
 
BAKU: Stop it!
 
EPYON (still kicking BAKU): Had enough, eh?
 
BAKU: I'll have your leg.
 
He is kicked.
 
BAKU: Right!
 
BAKU swings at EPYON, severing his right leg. EPYON is now having much trouble keeping balance.
 
EPYON: I'll do you for that.
 
ZERO: You'll what…?
 
EPYON: Come here.
 
BAKU: What will you do? Bleed on me?
 
EPYON: I am invincible.
 
BAKU: You're a baka.
 
EPYON: The Black Knight always triumphs. Have at you!
 
BAKU cuts off EPYON's last limb. He lands upright.
 
EPYON: All right, we'll call it a draw.
 
ZERO (going by): Come, Patsy.
 
BAKU: I'M NOT PATSY, I'M PANSY, I MEAN…oh forget it!!
 
ZERO and BAKU leave.
 
EPYON: Running away, eh? You yellow bastard, come back `ere and take what's coming to you. I'll bite your legs off!
 
!@#$%^&*&^%$#@!
 
R & R, loyal readers!
 
Next Chapter: We meet the `knights of Camelot'! You're all gonna love Sir Bedevere.