Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Casa Bonita: The Many Journeys of Maria Rivera ❯ Playing With Scissors ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Casa Bonita: The Many Journeys of Maria Rivera

By Diamond118

Disclaimer: I don't own El Tigre or any other cartoons.

Playing with Scissors

[A/N: This one-shot slash fic is set between the South Park episode "D-Yikes" and the El Tigre episode "Mother of All Tigres."]

Maria Rivera, a world-famous mariachi singer, is sitting in South Park's all-female bar Les Bos, having a drink. She'd visited the small Colorado town once or twice during her career, so this will be her stop for a few days before setting out to Miracle City to see her son Manny.

"Hey, everybody!" a masculine voice said. Maria looked over her shoulder and saw that the voice belonged to a transsexual teacher named Janet Garrison.

"Hey, Janet," a woman said.

"Well, I haven't seen this woman before," she said, pointing to Maria. "Who is she, anyway?"

"I heard she is a world-famous mariachi singer," another woman replied as Mrs. Garrison walked up to Maria.

"Hey there, I'm Janet. What's your name?"

"I'm Maria Rivera," Maria said. "I left my other, violent life years ago to focus on bigger things, such as my career as a mariachi singer."

"I can't believe my ears! You're the Maria Rivera?" a third woman said.

"We're big fans of your music here at Les Bos," a fourth woman said. "We even have some of your CDs, and most of them are right here on our jukebox."

"Everyone, settle down, you can get your autographs later," Mrs. Garrison said, turning her attention to Maria. "Say, Maria, how about you and me go someplace later on so we can scissor all night long?"

Maria spits out her drink in shock. "What?!"

"You know, make love."

"You don't think I'm -- No, this is crazy!" Maria runs into the bathroom crying, with Mrs. Garrison following right behind her.

"Hey, come on now," she said to Maria, who was in the stall crying. "There's nothing to be afraid of. It's just a little scissoring, that's all."

Maria suddenly stopped crying and came out of the stall. "Just a little scissoring? The last time I had such a lesbian experience like that was back in my college days. It's a fact!" She shows a book called Greatest College Lesbian Experiences to Mrs. Garrison.

"Maria, I know this may be a shock to you, but there's a lot of ways for us women to make love to each other, even though we're two different women."

"Especially scissoring?"

"Mm-hmm. Now let's get this thing started, shall we?" They then grabbed each other's shoulders and started kissing. The scene suddenly cuts to Mrs. Garrison's bedroom, where she and Maria are scissoring each other.

"Ooh, yeah, scissor me, Maria!"

"Ay, Janet, for a transsexual, you're so crazy!"

"Oh, yeah! We're scissoring now! Ah, scissor!"

"I hope Manny won't hear about all this when I come home," Maria thought.