Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Kouja no Senshi Season 1 Chapter 2: Senshi's Notes Arc ❯ The Mystery Begins ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kouja no Senshi Season 1
Chapter 2: Senshi's Notes Arc
Act 11: The Mystery Begins

(OP: Moonlight Densetsu by DALI)

Narrator: Previously on Kouja no Senshi...

Izzy: (reading) "Dear Izzy, it's me, Roll.EXE. Listen, I think I know someone that can help. He's the very first version of my boyfriend, Megaman.EXE, except he's a robot and lives in a part of Cyberspace called Megaland."

Tentomon: (surprised) Videoland? That's where we discovered the Net Navis and their world.

Izzy: "He may only look like a boy, but he's a very powerful robot. He was built by Dr. Light of his world, has helped a group called the "N-Team", and helped defeat Mother Brain along with the Mario Bros. with Yoshi, Ness & his friends, the F-Zero racing team, Kirby with Tiff & Tuff, Link the chosen Hylian for the Master Sword, Samus Aran aka enemy of Mother Brain, the Star Fox Team, the ape named DK, and a group of people with these creatures called Pokemon. Like Captain N, these people with their Pokemon use to live in their own world before their worlds merged with Videoland's."

Tentomon: (shocked) I'm very surprised on what has happened.

Izzy: "All in all, I hope he with his dog, Rush, will help you in any way possible. Roll.EXE. PS. After you finish reading, hold up your Digivice. Megaman, Gutsman, Glide, and I made sure the Digital Gates can open up like the new 3Ds and the Digivices in the US. Good luck, hope he'll help."

Tentomon: Interesting. You really think she means it?

Izzy: Only one way to find out.

He then lifted his digivice to the computer. Then, a screen opened up, revealing something coming out of the screen.

Izzy: Huh?

Just then, a blue robot with a red robotic dog popped out, landing on the ground.

Tentomon: My goodness, a different version of Megaman.

Julayla: Oh my gosh! Megaman!

Megaman: (smiles) Hi there. He-he, nice to meet you again, though it is kinda funny from when I had that dream.

Courage: (smiles) Ha-ha. That wasn't a dream, it was real.

Shirly: I'm glad you with your dog and sister have arrived.

Megaman: (confused) Sister? You mean...(sighs) Don't tell me Roll snuck to this dimension.

They looked as they saw her clutching behind her brother.

All: Roll!

Roll: Hey, I can't let you guys go on this adventure alone, can I?

Izzy: One of them is from Yugi himself. He said something about Kaiba holding a Duel Monsters tournament in Dillydale.

Zim: (scoffs) That's old news!

Mina: Maybe we can see him one day.

Izzy: Another is that there are artifacts of the old Matthews Mansion being held at the Dillydale Hotel.

They looked shocked and surprised.

Boots: Oh my goodness.

Julayla: (grins) Will we see the Mr. Men and Little Misses there?

Izzy: (sighs) I don't think so. I don't think they actually exist.

Tentomon: (notices) This is peculiar.

They looked concerned.

Courage: What's peculiar?

Tentomon: Apparently, during printing, there's a huge ink blot of someone on the paper, which was also written by someone named...

Julayla: (notices) Oh my gosh! That's Mr. Bump! Hooray! They are real!

Kaiba: (annoyed) Someone oughta make you into a throw rug, pal!

Julayla: Yugi, Kaiba! Guys!

Tristan: (surprised) Hey, is that...

Izzy: We'd here and got your e-mail, Yugi.

Mokuba: It's some of our friends from Townsville when we visited the place, remember?

Courage: Glad to see you too, guys.

Kaiba: (annoyed) Where are my cards?!

Joey: (appears holding Kaiba's cards) Here you go. Geez, even a little kid can find them.

Swiper: (snaps fingers) Oh man.

Buttercup: Not to mention only an idiot would not find them.

Gomamon: Like Alan?

Buttercup: My point exactly.

Jake: So dog, how about we head out to the hotel?

Ami: I wonder what happened to Maximus and Nemesis?

Yumi: Who knows and who cares.

Betty: They're in Commander Feral's office, being questioned on their antics. It's been going on like this ever since they were brought to Townsville.

Buttercup: At least those stupid cats will get what they deserve.

Julayla: Oh my gosh! It's Mr. Bump!

Mr. Bump: Oh poopity poop. Why did I had to let Miss Whoops talk to me into trying to get the hotel in shape?

Just then, a piece of the wall broke, though it scrunched Mr. Bump underneath it before a red triangular man came out.

Julayla: And there's Mr. Strong.

Mr. Strong: (notices/Sylvester Stallone-type voice) Aw pickles, I hardly touched it.

Mr. Bump: (underneath) You never learn.

The group helped him out of the rubble before Mr. Bump smiled.

Mr. Bump: Thanks.

Julayla: (hugs) Not a problem.

Mr. Bump: (choking) Gah! Too tight! Too tight!

She quickly let go of him.

Julayla: (sweatdrops) Sorry.

Voice: You're the people I'm here to see, am I right?

They turned, noticing a figure arriving to them.

Serena: Hey, who are you?

The disguised villains only glanced at the group having the conversation as the man only smirked a secret evil grin to the heroes.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Man: You're with the Kouja no Senshi, correct?

Joey: Who the heck is that?

Sam: We'll explain. (to the man) That depends.

Man: My name's Justin Lawson and I'm with the Ministry of the Occultism.

Amy: Interesting.

Max: Hey, I thought that cheap cult was clear on the fact we're handling this! Not to mention your writing skills are questionable.

Justin: Maybe there are still people who don't trust the Freelance Police or people that hang with them.

Kaiba: (glares) What does that even mean?

Swiper: Ahem, you're mistaking them for thieves. I'm a thief and most of the time, I'm usually stopped or the items are easily found.

Justin: That's not what concerns my superiors. It hasn't gone unnoticed that your history with the LaBouche wraith influences you people psychologically...I'm sure you resist it, but it could still cause you to act irrationally, disobey the law, and in fact, everyone else just feels a little safer with someone else on the ground.

Max: What about your terrible writing? Are any of what you write consider safe? Including those awful pairings of certain people that weren't meant to be with one another?

Justin: (anger mark) Will you cut that out!?

Tommy: You can rest assure that we'll endeavor to maintain absolute professionalism on this assignment. Mainly because some of our friends are actually officers.

Justin: Nevertheless, I have my orders. (leaving) I suggest that we'd keep an eye on one another's way and pursue separate investigations. I'm sure I don't want to get mixed up in a reunion.

He then shoved a green haired red eyed tall man wearing a familiar outfit away as he glared.

Justin: Out of the way!

They then watched him disappear.

Drakken: Well, that was rude! You should've done something other than act like an idiot!

Jack: Yeah, you should've strangled him or something with-

However, the man quickly stopped them, glancing at the group helping Mr. Bump.

Wuya: (quietly) Will you be quiet? It's bad enough that you idiots had to use the Moby Morpher on the Phage to temporarily transform him into a human to blend in.

Phage: (quietly) And besides, they're watching.

Mr. Bump: (to the group) Well, I oughta get back to work. Nice meeting you. Oh, by the way, have you seen Miss Chatterbox? She was suppose to be helping me with the packages.

Julayla: I'm sure we'll meet her eventually.

With that, the group headed in the hotel. Inside, a pink man with a big nose and derby was giving a monkey a banana before noticing.

Julayla: Awesome, it's Mr. Scatterbrain!

Mr. Scatterbrain: (Ed Wynn-type voice) Hi, new people! Welcome to the Dillydale Hotel. How may I help you?

Ken: Yes, well, you people certainly kept this place in shape.

Mr. Scatterbrain: In the Dillydale Hotel, we're here to serve your every need.

Julayla: I wonder if your other friends are around.

Mr. Scatterbrain: Well, the reason why they're mostly busy taking care of the hotel and all scattered about is because many humans who use to work here have vanished.

Mokuba: (shocked) Vanished?!

Mr. Scatterbrain: It's weird...and now, a few of my good friends seem to have gotten lost. Anyway, how may I help you?

Sam: Yes, we had a reservation.

Mr. Scatterbrain: Oh, you're here for Bunko's musical act!

Max: Cool, you were close. However, we need a hotel room.

Mr. Scatterbrain: Coming right up.

He then pulled something out, giving the items to them.

Mr. Scatterbrain: Ha-ha. Here you go: a mop, a toaster, and a duck.

Sora: (sweatdrops) Uh, thanks...but we only asked for a hotel room each.

Mr. Scatterbrain: So you don't want the duck?

Daffy: Hey, it's a nice duck, but they already have a duck, and he's a star.

Mr. Scatterbrain: Then I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to return the toaster and duck.

He took the two items back.

Mr. Scatterbrain: (grins) But you can keep the mop as our welcoming gift.

Julayla: (giggles) Thanks.

Mr. Scatterbrain: Your floor's on level 3. And it's next to Mr. Persnickety's room, which Mr. Lazy handled for him, Mr. Bounce, and Mr. Messy, during his shift. Just sign here.

Serena looked on the names as she spoke.

Serena: Hmmm..."Kevin Levin", "Gwendoline Tennyson", "Benjamin Tennyson", "Williams Levin", "Mr. Messy", "Mr. Bounce", "Mr. Persnickety", "Mr. Small", "Mr. Nosy", (surprised) "Cree Lincoln" and someone named "Argit"?

Buttercup: Wait, the name "Lincoln"? You don't suppose that...

Then, the group with the disguised Phage arrived.

Phage: I would like a room myself, please.

Mr. Scatterbrain: Oh, another one? You must have pretty interesting friends.

Snake: What!? We don't even know them!

Phage: Uh, just call me Age...Henry Phillip Age.

Jack Spicer: (sarcastically) How original.

He was elbowed in the chest as he signed in. Then, they noticed an absent-minded looking man coming.

Man: Hello, just letting you know I'll be having lunch in my room.

Mr. Scatterbrain: Oh, it's okay. We're out of bananas anyway.

Yolei: (notices) Huh? Are you Professor Williams Levin?

Williams: Yes, but I'm afraid you had me at a disadvantage.

Sam: We're the Freelance Police, we helped you on that suicide mission against the High Breed along with some kids some months ago.

Williams: Uh...

Max: Don't tell me you forgot!

Williams: Uh, no. Of course I do. My dear police friends, how have you been?

Sam: (to the others) It worked. Now for the rest of the golden opportunity.

Max: And free lunch.

Serena: We're doing fine, thanks. We were hoping to run into you.

Megaman: Yeah, and we've heard interesting things about items you have here.

Davis: By the way, Sam and Max forgot to mention this, but we're sorta freelance scouting for some wealthy collectors.

Veemon: That's not true.

Davis: (glares) Quiet!

Williams: I see...

Betty: Uh, a client of Sam & Max's has expressed interests in relics from Matthews Mansion.

Alan only winced and angrily glared, about to head to them. However, Bass held him back, frowning.

Max: Not to mention he's being annoying about it for a while. And between us, he's obsessed.

Williams: Oh, well I wouldn't want to damage your reputation then. Would you like to join me for lunch?

Angelica: About time. We've been hungry since the idiot robot ate all our food this morning.

Gir: (burps) Excuse me.

Williams: Well, follow me. There are also people I want you to meet as well...

Chuckie: Well, sure, I guess.

Jake Long: Let's go, dog.

They began to head out before Mr. Scatterbrain realized.

Mr. Scatterbrain: Wait! You forgot this!

He then tossed the keys to them.

Mr. Scatterbrain: I must really make sure I keep animal food separate from keys.

All: Ewww!

Williams: Well, follow me.

With that, the heroes and Williams left the area before Alan looked at the list.

Alan: (to himself) She's here after all...

Meanwhile in another room, a familiar girl is talking on a communicator.

Girl: (to communicator) So are you sure that we should make sure that he will do his job, Father?

Father: (on other end) Of course! Our fellow operative will see to it that the Guide will recognize that the prophecy is real, by any means necessary, Cree.

Cree: (frowns) Fine. But why pair me with rat boy here?

Argit: (angry mark) Don't call me rat boy, madam! I don't like the idea of working with you either.

(Knock, knock)

Cree: (annoyed) Someone is at the door.

Argit: I bet it's Mr. Tickle wanting to tickle me again! Stupid little....

Argit goes to the door and opens it.

Argit: Look, I told you, I don't want a blasted tickle!!!

Argit got hit a blast sending him crashing into a wall much to Cree's surprise.

Cree: What the...

Alan: (coming in) And there's more where that came from if you do that again.

Cree: (turning around) Wha...Alan?

Alan: Hello, Cree.

In Professor Levin's room, a clear eye looking girl was reading a book then looks up to see the professor comning with the Kouja no Senshi.

Girl: Professor? Who are your friends?

Williams: Allow me to introduce you. Sam, Max, this is my personal assistant Hinata Hyuga, kinda like the daughter I never have. She accompanies me on most of my adventures. These are Sam, Max, and some friends of their.

Naruto grins at Hinata as he shakes her hand.

Naruto: Hey, my name is Naruto. Glad to meet you, believe it!

Tommy: (annoyed) Stop saying that.

Hinata: (giggling) Why? I think it's funny.

Williams: Sam and Max are looking for some information on the Matthews Mansion artefacts.

Boots: Uh, I think they are called 'artifacts'.

Williams: And the Loonatics are called the next generation of Looney Tunes, but no way in heck is that going to happen!

Bugs and Daffy: (dryly) Don't remind us.

Hinata: (amused) Oh really? Them and all the people we have met. What is it about that place that is so popular about it?

Williams: Never underestimate the power of a mystery, my dear.

Shirly: Hmmm...I sense a great power in Hinata.

Sasuke: Yes, I wonder if she too is a descendant...

Yugi: Wait...I don't think we're alone...

Yugi opens the door quickly causing five familiar kids to fall into the room.

Kids: Ouch!

Blossom: (surprised) Numbuh 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5?

Numbuh 4: (angry mark) I told ya we shouldn't have gotten close.

Megaman: Well, I'd be. Some more old friends of ours.

Numbuh 1: Hmmm...(getting up) I think we recognized some of you from a dream we have...

Courage: No dream and we'd explain later.

Williams: Well, the more the merrier. Take your seats, everyone. I'd be right with you.

Numbuh 2: (smirks) Don't they need a place to sit during the rest of this?

Numbuh 5: (slaps her forehead) Gah! Once again with the dumb jokes!

The group, nevertheless, sat everywhere they want. Garfield sat near the fridge.

Simon: (glaring) Garfield, I don't think we are here to eat.

Garfield: That's your opinion. I always have the best seat in the house.

Naruto and Hinata sat next to each other, making each other blush a bit.

June: (smiling) I think they like each other.

Danny: I sense another couple coming on.

Hinata: Uh, so are you interested in ghost stories?

Danny: Hinata, you're looking at a halfa who is a ghost story himself!

Kaiba: We also handle some ghosts in our lifetimes.

Tai: I remember hearing how a pal of ours, Ash Ketchum, got possessed by the spirit of an evil king.

Lil: I hope we meet him.

Sam: Look, we are just scouting on behalf of a client, like we told the professor.

Hinata: Huh. It's odd to see you folks like you in the antiques trade. Come to think about it though, I thought superheroes dress the way you all do, especially you Naruto.

Naruto: Thanks, and it's great to see a babe like you here.

Hinata: (blushing) Naruto.

Sakura: (rolling eyes) Oh bother.

Williams: Sorry to keep you waiting.

William goes over to a chair and sat down.

Williams: Now, what shall we talk about?

Raye: Uh, do you happen to know anyone named Kevin Levin? He got the same last name as you.

Williams: Yes, that is a coincidence.

Tommy: And does a huge man in a hockey mask and bathrobe mean anything to you?:

Williams: No, but if you hum a few bars, I can fake it.

A pause, then Max slowly speak.

Max: Kill him now, Sam.

Sam: Not now, Max. What we're looking for is an African figure that our client wants me to look into, resembling a rather ugly tribal god...

Numbuh 1: Ick, that old thing? Looks worthless to me.

Williams: Well, the kid got a point.

Serena: Well, Sam and Max's client is getting insistent. He is interested in the paranormal, and the idol features some of the more unlikely accounts of the Matthews Mansion Incident.

Mikey: Plus, dude, it doesn't like you would want it.

Williams: Well, I guess if this cilent of yours wants to take it off my hands, who am I to ask questions?

Joe: Great! Can we have it?

Williams: I don't have it right now, it's locked up in the hotel safe until I display it for the upcoming fair along with the other artefacts. We can make out a deal afterwards.

Alvin: (annoyed) Can't we do it now?

Simon and Theodore: Alvin!

Mokuba: That will be fine, yeah.

Mimi: So out of interests, what else did you pick up from the mansion?

Williams: Odds and ends, basically. Some silverware and cerements. Most of a burned rocking chair, and the painting, of course.

Lita: Huh? Painting?

Williams: A landscape that was from the wall of the mansion of little artistic value, but the artist features prominently in Matthews Mansion's colorful history..

Bubbles: No Teddy Bear? Awww...

Buttercup: Forget the Teddy Bear, Bubbles!

Numbah 3: There was a teddy? Awww...I wanted to hug it!

Mina: ...Alan Matthews.

Williams: Yes. Well, someone once ran the hotel until he or she disappeared. After that, that Scatterbrain and Lazy guy have both ran the hotel. That pink guy asked if I could hang it on the lobby.

Serena: (looks away) Oh...

Snake looked a bit pale briefly.

Sasuke: (notices) Snake, are you all right?

Williams: You look pale.

Max: Yeah, more pale than the belly button lint I found in my belly button.

Swiper: Ewww.

Hinata: Are you all right?

Snake: Huh? Sssorry, I wasss a bit distracted for a moment.

Serena: You're not the only one who feels distracted.

Williams: Lost in history?

Snake: Sssomething like that.

Just then, Serena gasped as she shifted to one dimension, noticing a tall figure along with skeletons. Then, everything returned to normal, with everyone looking concerned.

Hinata: Uh, what's the matter?

Serena: (worried) What was that?

All: What was what?

Williams: We were just sitting here and then one of you went stiff like you've seen a ghost.

Serena: You didn't see it?!

Hinata: Saw what?

Naruto: What are you talking about?

Serena: Sorry...I...I need some air. Something's wrong.

Williams: Oh, we won't keep you then.

Hinata: Uh, we'll see you later then...okay?

Then, Serena left the area, much to everyone else's concern. Then, she groaned a bit before all of a sudden, Serena was instantly in another dimension with a figure walking to another direction. Then, the blond girl looked horrified.

Serena: Wh...what is this place!?

(ED: Truth by Luca Yumi)