Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Kouja no Senshi Season 1 Chapter 2: Senshi's Notes Arc ❯ Dimensions & Alan's Past ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kouja no Senshi Season 1
Chapter 2: Senshi's Notes Arc
Act 12: Dimensions & Alan's Past

(OP: Moonlight Densetsu by DALI)

With the villains, in the other room, Cree heard Alan's explanation.

Cree: Wait, so you're telling me your stupid brother is in the idol and you're planning on snatching it?

Alan: No duh! And besides, we're trying to make sure we take care of those stupid heroes that are here.

Cree: Hmph, if that's the case, you can count me in. (points to Argit) And also, make sure this rat thing doesn't get too near me. I'm planning on doing some karaoke tonight.

Jack Spicer: Sweet! They have it here! Can I pick the song?

Katz: (dryly) No.

Phage: Just make yourself useful and keep an eye out for anything suspicious.

Jack Spicer: Gotcha.

He then looked out the door as he saw an orange creature screaming before colliding with Jack.

Jack Spicer: Ow, watch it!

Argit: (annoyed) Great, Mr. Tickle's here.

Mr. Tickle: Someone help me. I'm starting to vanish and I don't think a tickle's gonna help out!

Jack Spicer: (notices) What?

Just then, to their surprise, as Jack grabbed Mr. Tickle's arm, both he and Mr. Tickle groaned before vanishing in front of everyone in the room.

Shego: What the hell!?

Drakken: They're gone!

Mirage: Thank goodness. We don't need a whiny goth boy.

Wuya: However, he still holds the Shen Gong Wu we need.

Chase Young: (sighs) I hate it when you make a point.

In the dimension, Jack and Mr. Tickle fell to the ground, groaning. Then, Serena gasped, noticing them.

Serena: Mr. Tickle! Jack Spicer!

She helped the two up.

Mr. Tickle: (notices) Where are we?

Jack Spicer: Either this is an alternate future, a freaky dimension, or just one of those horror houses we've been transferred to.

Serena: That's not helping! (realizes) Wait...if you're here, Jack, then that means the other villains are here!

Jack Spicer: Of course Team Spicer's here.

Mr. Tickle: (confused) Team Spicer?

Jack Spicer: We had to decide between that, Drakken Cracken, or the Phaginators for names.

Both: Ick!

Jack Spicer: Tell me about it!

Mr. Tickle: I guess this is where all the other people vanished to.

Serena: Let's find them first, then find a way out of here.

Voice: Oh, Crooked Cucumbers, isn't there an end to this?

Mr. Tickle: Hey, that sounds like Mr. Grumpy!

There, they saw a rectangular blue man along with two yellow people, a stubborn-looking purple man, a pink girl with blond buns, a green man and a small orange man.

Mr. Tickle: Look, it's Mr. Grumpy, Miss Sunshine, Mr. Happy, Mr. Stubborn, Miss Chatterbox, Mr. Nosy, and Mr. Small!

Mr. Small: Good tidings, it would seem that we have stumble into another dimension of some sort.

Serena: You're telling me. And we don't know how to get out of here!

Jack Spicer: (pauses) We could see if there's anything in the bathroom. Hopefully, we'll get out of being stuck in another dimension.

Mr. Stubborn: We are not stuck in another dimension! They just painted over everything! It's all a hallucination!

Miss Chatterbox: Now look, if it was a hallucination, it'd be too complex. Of course, so would be the rot of corpses and blood all over the place.

Mr. Happy: She does have a point.

Miss Sunshine: After all, we need to find a way back to our dimension.

Mr. Stubborn: (glares) I am telling you, we are not stuck in a dimension!

Mr. Grumpy: (groans) Don't ask.

Mr. Nosy: (notices) Look at this writing: "His body is here - his soul is not." That's a strange writing, don't you think?

Jack Spicer: (realizes) And what's with the stupid whispering noises we're hearing?

Mr. Grumpy: The sooner we get out of this, the better. I had enough of this freaky dimension.

The group began to head downstairs. Near where the kitchen was, the group noticed a skeleton body blocking the way.

Mr. Nosy: (examining) Yep, it's one of the missing humans, all right.

Mr. Small: (takes his hat off) What a sad end. May he rest in peace. I suppose we should take it down and probably give this person a proper burial.

Serena: (nods) Yes...

Jack Spicer: I'll take care of that. Fist of Tebigong!

He then bashed the hinges, though as if by instant, they vanished with a tall figure floating in the skeleton's place. In another flash, it and the skeleton were gone.

Mr. Tickle: What the-!? Where did the body go?

Mr. Grumpy: It probably turned to dust, thanks to that Mama's Boy smashing the door.

Jack Spicer: Hey!

In the unisex bathroom, the group looked at the place.

Mr. Stubborn: This bathroom is cheap!

Jack Spicer: Ugh, I hate it when we're with stubborn people.

Serena then noticed a letter, opening it.

Serena: Hmm...

Jack Spicer: Let me see it. (reads) "Kouja no Senshi, if you're reading this, then you too have seen the hotel change. Presently, I don't have a clue if this alternative hotel is part of the Timeless Realm, or some kind of pocket dimension that was created. There is a definite correlation between one's level of agitation and one's tendency to reality shift. Fear is your enemy. It leaves you shining like a beacon for whatever evil brought us to this place. Enclosed is a bottle of Emotion Pills from my personal first aid kit. When you find yourself shifting into the other place, take these Emotion Pills and try to calm down. Then the real hotel will return. Don't let it concern you. I'm researching the phenomenon. Your task is to find LaBouche. Good luck, Justin Lawson. PS. Please don't make fun of my fics...ever!" Who the hell comes up with this stuff?

Mr. Stubborn: You talk too much!

Mr. Happy: I think we should get out of here now.

Jack Spicer: I'll go first.

With that, he used the item, disappearing from the area.

Serena: Come on.

They used it together before they reappeared in the area. To their surprise, Jack was not anywhere.

Serena: He's gone.

Mr. Grumpy: He probably went to cry like a baby.

Serena: Mr. Grumpy!

Mr. Grumpy: I'm only stating a fact from the looks of him. Besides, I'm not that rude.

With the others, the Kouja no Senshi entered the area with Mr. Scatterbrain.

Mr. Scatterbrain: Well, if you need to examine it, I wouldn't mind letting you look.

Raye: Thank you.

He then opened the vault, though nothing was in there.

Mr. Scatterbrain: Strange, I thought I put that clothed idol in there. Just once, I'd wanted to crack a safe that contained something. Ha-ha. A little joke, don't you know.

Max: (slowly) Please let me kill him, Sam.

Sam: Not now, Max.

Voice: Hey, some service here!

The group looked out, noticing a black haired teen with a brown haired boy and a red haired girl.

Mr. Scatterbrain: Ah, Kevin Levin, how are you with Ben and Gwen liking the place so far?

Kevin: Awful. You're under staffed and the only waiters that came spilled spaghetti all over me!

Then, Mr. Bump with a blue girl in a bow and glasses came.

Blue Girl: Whoops. Sorry about that, Mr. Levin.

Gwen: It's all right. We were wondering what happened to the other staff.

Ben: And why people are disappearing.

Mr. Scatterbrain: Dunno. Probably has to do something with that meatloaf special.

Naruto: Hmmm...that boy with that weird watch...something strange about him is familiar...

Then, they noticed the others arriving.

Mr. Bump: Mr. Tickle, where were you?

Mr. Tickle: You wouldn't believe me, even if I told you.

Just then, Serena gasped as another image appear, that time of a ritual of some sort.

Serena: Huh?

Then, it vanished, returning her to the place.

Serena: What was that?

Amy: What was what, Serena?

Raye: Where were you? You've been gone for more than 10 minutes.

Mr. Stubborn: They were having hallucinations. End of discussion.

Miss Sunshine: I dunno about that...

Voice: Hey, I told you, I don't know nothing, Feral!

Feral's Voice: Then why have the Enforcers vanished, Nemesis?

Then, the group noticed Commander Feral dragging Maximus, Nemesis, Ling Ling, and Minimus while a scribble-looking man came, watching the scene.

Maximus: And besides, what kind of person would treat high society villains like this?!

Feral: The kind that makes sure the laws are enforced!

Nemesis: (frowns) You don't look like you have a life...

All while the disguised villains, near the painting, were hitting Jack.

Phage: You let yourself be exposed!?

Jack Spicer: Hey, come on. It was just a dumb blond. I mean she was only a kid. What harm could that be?

Alan, meanwhile, only looked at the painting.

Alan: That painting...the one I made that night.

Scribble Man: Uh, something the matter?

Serena also looked at the painting as the two touched it. Then, they yelped, all becoming transparent while looking at a flashback of some sort in black in white.

Alan: (to himself) This is...that night.

Cree: What are you talking about?

Sam: Sweet flashbacks of different wooden structures, it looks like we're stuck in a flashback.

Ling Ling: Crud...

Max: And that should cue our narrator right about now...

Scribble Man: Who?

Max: You'll see, Mr. Messy.

Narrator: Matthews Mansion, I have no idea what year this takes place because we are doing this at random it seems.

Alan, who looks younger than he is now, smiles while looking at a painting he just made.

Narrator: Alan Matthews is probably 8, 9, maybe 10 years old today. He just finish putting the finishing touches to a painting which his mother Coco commented on encouragingly. It's the first time she even supporting Alan's artistic teachings. This convinced Alan that his mother is now lifting from the mysterious depression that has plagued her besides the usual fights against their enemies. He intends on perfecting the painting before he shows it to her.

(Knock! Knock!)

Alan: (turns) Who is it?

Jean Claude's Voice: Master Alan? Miss La Bouche wanted your presence in the trophy room at once.

Alan: Okay, Jean Claude. I'd be right down.

Jean Claude's Voice: Also I will be retiring for the night so tell her that, will ya?

Alan: All right, Jean Claude.

Alan picks up his painting and leaves the room. We cut to the trophy room where Coco and a well-dressed man are there sitting. A familiar idol is in the table in the center of the room.

Coco: (turning) Ah, Alan. Good timing. (to the man) Mr. Bencroft, this is my son Alan Matthews, the brightest raising member of the Matthews clan.

Mr. Bencroft: How do you do?

Coco: Alan, Mr. Bencroft here is a client who is an expert of ancient artifacts. You remember the idol Jean Claude found, correct?

Alan: That old thing? Yeah, I remember him finding it in dad's collection.

Coco: I brought him here to discuss this idol.

Mr. Bencroft: Mrs. Matthews, when you invited me over earlier, I am not awared that you have a family. Your son is the brightest I have ever seen. Your husband must be very proud. Any chance I can meet him?

Coco pauses a bit, then frowns as she turns to Mr. Bencroft.

Coco: Unfortunately, my husband Stan is no longer with us.

Mr. Bencroft: Oh...I'm very sorry.

Coco: Don't be, you didn't know. Sadly, he died shortly after Alan was born. I do not wish to discuss the details. It...hurts me too much.

Alan: Uh, mom? I just finished a painting. May I show it to you?

Coco: Later, I promised, Alan. (to Mr. Bencroft) What do you think of the idol?

Mr. Bencroft: To be perfectly honest, Mrs. Matthews...

Coco: Coco, please.

Mr. Bencroft: Right, Coco. I am quite puzzled. It looks like an idol of the Africans, but the god it represents is anything I haven't seen before. How did your husband Stan come across it?

Coco: That's an interesting question. Stan was exploring long before we met. He was on a ship en route to Ireland when one of the crew member spotted a ship that has run aground. It was an English ship that is called The S.S. Jacked. My husband and his allies search it and it seems that the crew members have disappeared, as if something have grabbed them and disappeared with the crew. After that, the captain reported his finding ASAP. Stan was searching the lower deck of the S.S. Jacked when he found the same thing you are looking at right now.

Mr. Bencroft: Amazing. Yet how is it that an African idol found its way on a British ship of all things?

Coco: Stan was puzzled as you are, Mr. Bencroft, but he expects that the crew has a Negro at one time. I was hoping you may be able to help out with that little mystery has have plagued Stan even after his untimely death. (pause) All this talk is making me thirsty. Care for a drink?

Mr. Bencroft: Why yes. I am thirsty, now that you asked.

Coco: (to Alan) Alan, go get the wine and glasses from the kitchen at once.

Alan: Yes, mom.

Alan goes into the kitchen where a familiar door lies standing and locked. The boy has just open the fridge and got the wine out. He just grab the glasses from a nearby cabinet...when suddenly a knock came to the door turning his attention to it.

Alan: Oh hello. I was wondering if you were going to speak with me again. You have been quiet for a while, I was worried.

A pause, then the knocks got louder on the door causing Alan to come closer.

Alan: I did a new painting today. It was the best I have ever did. I was planning to show it to my mother. Hopefully she will like it. (pause) You know, I keep telling her about you. I don't know why she pretends that you are a figment of my imagination. You sound real to me. I wish I know why is it she keeps pretending that way. Have I told ya my fights against Tommy and his friends?

More loud knocks from the door.

Alan: Wanna see it? It looks great.

Another loud knock, as if whoever is communicating with Alan was saying 'yes'.

Alan: Okay...hmmm...I know! I'd slide it under the door. When you're finished, you can give it back. I should come back for it later.

Alan slides the painting under the door. Whoever is behind it has grabbed it.

Coco's voice: (angrily) HOW DARE YOU! I BROUGHT YOU IN FOR HELP AND YET YOU JUDGED WHAT I SAY?! GET OUT!!!!

Alan: (worried) Mom...

In the trophy room, Mr. Bencroft is gone by the time Alan has arrived.

Alan: Mom?

Coco: (sighs) Oh, Alan. Thought it was him.

Alan: What's going on? I heard yelling.

Coco: (disgusted) The nerve of that fool. Can you imagined what he just said about our idol?! He said that the only tribe it could have come from died in slavery many years ago and he accused your father of buying the idol from a forger! How dare he mocked the family name! Your father must be rolling in his grave right now!!! It's bad enough we lost another fight against Pickles and his friends, but this!

Alan: Mom, if it makes any difference, I don't think it's a fake. I'm sorry...

Coco: (snappish) Why should you be sorry?! Do you have the damn wine?!

Alan: (nervously) Yes, mom.

(Alan comes over and gave the wine and glasses to Coco, then begins to leave)

Alan: I think I will go to my room for the night and leave you alone, if that's okay.

Coco: The painting.

Alan: (alarmed) What?

Coco: You said you got a painting, did you not? Let me see it.

Alan: (nervously) I...I can't.

Coco: And why not?

Alan: I...I don't have it anymore.

Coco: What do you mean you don't have it anymore? Where is it?!

Alan: I gave it to that boy behind the door!

Alan covers his mouth looking worried. Coco pauses upon hearing the words 'boy behind the door'. She frowns deeply.

Coco: I see...Alan, go to your room. I got something important to do before heading to bed.

Alan: (sighs) Yes, mother. Good night.

In Alan's room, the boy looked out his window very worried.

Narrator: An hour of silence had passed, and Alan grew concern about his mother. Strangely, the most disturbing thing had been Coco's reaction to Alan mentioning the boy behind the door. In the past, raising this had usually provoked a violent rage or an instant flat denial. And I mean very flat. Alan wondered what sort of anxiety was going through his mother's mind...

Suddenly noises were heard, making Alan turn around.

Alan: What? That came from...the kitchen! Mother, what are you doing now?

Alan left his room and returned to the kitchen. Upon entering, he saw a shocking sight: the secret door that he told never to enter is opened.

Alan: What...what is this?

He then prepared to open the door.

Narrator: Alan was confused by his own reluctance. He had longed to see what was beyond that door his entire life, but now, given the chance, he was struck with fear. He peered cautiously through, and saw a set of rough stone steps leading down to some kind of basement.

Alan went through the door, noticing the steps and going down. He climbs down them and arrives in a secret dungeon. Upon arriving, he saw a horrible sight: a furious Coco is standing above a trembling retarded-looking boy with different colored skin who is covering himself in fear. The mother was holding the idol that has strained marks on them.

Narrator: AHHH! What is that thing!?

Coco: (angrily) I shoulda done this when you were born to begin with, demon child! A monster like you shouldn't have exist! May the lord forgive me for that affair I have with Jean-Claude that created you!!!!

Alan: (shocked) Mother? Mother, what are you doing?!

A pause, then she grew more angrily.

Coco: You little brat! You see what you have done now?! I didn't want him to see this!!! DID YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?!

To Alan's horror, Coco raised the idol over her head about to make the next killing blows.

Alan: (horrified) Mother, stop! What are you doing?! Mother!!!

But Coco didn't listen as she bashed the boy on the head with the idol repeatedly. The boy fell to the ground but Coco didn't stop as she kept bashing him on the head.

Alan: (more horrified) MOTHER!

Suddenly Alan notices something else in the room. A familiar figure taking her place while seemingly stabbing the boy known as William to death. When it had ended, everyone was transported back to the room before Williams and a girl (both in scary masks) roared.

Both: BOO!

All: AHHH!!

Mr. Messy screamed as he unintentionally let his drink fly in the air, landing on a neat green man's head, much to his dismay.

Neat Green Man: (angrily) Mr. Messy!

Mr. Messy: I'm sorry, Mr. Persnickety, but I get extra messy when I'm scared!

The two masked people laughed as they removed their masks.

Mr. Grumpy: Oh great, Miss Scary. I should've known you were scaring us.

Williams: Well, when Miss Scary showed me to you, then offered me to join in on the fun, we couldn't resist.

Miss Scary: Ha-ha-ha! (snorts) You completely fell for it!

Kimi: Oh, that's a naughty trick.

Mr. Tickle: She may be scary, but she doesn't get naughty. That's Miss Naughty's job.

Williams: You look so lost, you probably didn't see us coming.

Jake: Say what?

June: What are you talking about?

Williams: Is everything all right?

Lita: Uh...yes. It's fine, really.

Miss Scary: You sure don't look like it to me.

Sakura: It's just for a moment, we thought we saw...well, nevermind.

Williams: Hinata and I were talking about you, Serena, after you ran out of the room.

Amy: We had to go search for you after the rest of us finished.

Garfield: And after I finished the fridge.

Alf: Garfield!

Phage: I may not be a psychologist or anything, but you and that green skinned fella looked like something was making you both anxious.

Snake: Huh? Me? Oh no.

Williams: I think that's still the case.

Miss Chatterbox: Yeah, especially if you have a nervous breakdown. And well, sometimes that happens to Mr. Nervous, or even Mr. Noisy when scared. You know what? I think something bad happened to them when I last saw them.

Miss Sunshine: (gasps) You mean they could be trapped there?

Mr. Bump: Trapped where?

Mr. Stubborn: Nowhere. They are probably goofing off like Mr. Lazy!

Serena: Now look, I only needed some fresh air. And I'm all right.

Snake: We're fine, really.

Williams: (pauses) Well...if you're sure.

Alan: (to himself) The S.S. Jacked...

Snake: (quietly) S.S. Jacked...

Both: (unknowingly to each other) That may be it...

Snake: Sssir, do you know anything about the S.S. Jacked?

Ben: S.S. Jacked?

Williams: You know, it's funny you should mention that name. There's a really old wooden shisel among the Matthews Mansion artifacts and the word "S.S. Jacked" are carved into the handle.

Davis: So where the heck is it already?

Tai: Davis!

Williams: Out on display in the convention hall, next to the dining room. What's this all about?

Snake: Uh...nothing.

Max: I bet it's a side project that stupid client wants in on.

Serena: Sir, thanks.

Williams: Not a problem-o. Take care.

He then left the area.

Miss Scary: Yeesh, that guy's freaky. He's even scaring me. However, no one does the scaring, but me. That's my job!

Matt: (notices) Hey, what's that?

Matt Ishida: A note?

They then took it out before reading it carefully.

Maximus: (reading) "Victim 5: The Child. The fifth person to get judgment was the Child, whose mother held the carving of the Slave. The Duke came to him and was at once rightly pleased with what he found, for the Child's house and the mother already knew the name of the Devil King. And as the Duke watched, the Child was taken down by his mother with the wood of the Duke's Soul. As the Child's Body, Mind, and Soul began to drift apart, the Duke held them together and said, "You are the Child, and to you I grant power, for I see in you the potential that will grant my father, the Devil King, his greatest wish. You shall be not of the land of Technology, nor of the realm of Magic, but of both, and thus you shall form the Bridge. And across the Bridge, the Devil King shall come to bring his message to the land of Technology. Through you, Child, the Bridge will come, and thus, I name you the Bridgekeeper." And the Duke touched the Child, and he was the Bridgekeeper and his 3 aspects were granted power, so that his soul would join the Duke's Soul in the wood of the Tree. And the Bridgekeeper rose up and threw down his mother and drove his brother insane, and truly did one of them know the name of the Devil King. And into the house of his mother went the Body and the Mind of the Bridgekeeper.

Jack Spicer: (pauses) Does that make any sense to you?

Mr. Stubborn: It's just gibberish. There is no such thing as a Devil King!

TK: Whoever this Devil King is, it looks like it means business.

Naruto: We're gonna solve this thing, quickly and swiftly as possible, believe it!

The heroes headed off as the disguised villains watched them leave. Just then, the wolf noticed something.

Bobcat: Uh, did anyone see where that annoying cat officer went?

Alan: I only know this: seems this is more than just my stupid brother getting involved.

Phage: Apparently, we must solve this mystery and take care of whoever is a threat to us...no matter what.

(ED: Truth by Luca Yumi)