Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Kouja no Senshi Season 1 Chapter 2: Senshi's Notes Arc ❯ Another Dark Secret ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kouja no Senshi Season 1
Chapter 2: Senshi's Notes Arc
Act 13: Another Dark Secret

(OP: Moonlight Densetsu by DALI)

Narrator: Previously on Kouja no Senshi...

Mr. Tickle: (notices) Where are we?

Jack Spicer: Either this is an alternate future, a freaky dimension, or just one of those horror houses we've been transferred to.

Serena: That's not helping! (realizes) Wait...if you're here, Jack, then that means the other villains are here!

Jack Spicer: Of course Team Spicer's here.

Mr. Tickle: (confused) Team Spicer?

Jack Spicer: We had to decide between that, Drakken Cracken, or the Phaginators for names.

Both: Ick!

Jack Spicer: Tell me about it!

Mr. Tickle: I guess this is where all the other people vanished to.

Mr. Scatterbrain: Well, if you need to examine it, I wouldn't mind letting you look.

Raye: Thank you.

He then opened the vault, though nothing was in there.

Mr. Scatterbrain: Strange, I thought I put that clothed idol in there. Just once, I'd wanted to crack a safe that contained something. Ha-ha. A little joke, don't you know.

Max: (slowly) Please let me kill him, Sam.

Sam: Not now, Max.

Snake: Sssir, do you know anything about the S.S. Jacked?

Ben: S.S. Jacked?

Williams: You know, it's funny you should mention that name. There's a really old wooden shisel among the Matthews Mansion artifacts and the word "S.S. Jacked" are carved into the handle.

Davis: So where the heck is it already?

Tai: Davis!

Williams: Out on display in the convention hall, next to the dining room. What's this all about?

Snake: Uh...nothing.

Max: I bet it's a side project that stupid client wants in on.

Bobcat: Uh, did anyone see where that annoying cat officer went?

Alan: I only know this: seems this is more than just my stupid brother getting involved.

Phage: Apparently, we must solve this mystery and take care of whoever is a threat to us...no matter what.

----------------------------------------------------------------

At the area, as they came near the dining room, the group noticed Agumon shifting.

Amy: Agumon?

Agumon: Oh no! I'm about to disappear!

Serena: Yipes!

She grabbed Agumon, though both of them vanished. In the other dimension, the two looked as they noticed the area.

Agumon: What is this place!?

Serena: A monstrous dimension. That's all I can tell you.

Agumon: How do we get out of here?

Serena: Luckily, I got these Emotion Pills.

Agumon: Hoo boy.

Serena: (looks) Actually, why don't you take care of that door first? I'm sure the others need to enter.

Agumon: Right. PEPPER BREATH!

The barring for the door was destroyed as Serena took the pill. Then, in an instant, the two reappeared again.

Courage: Ooohhh!

Lita: What happened?

Tai: You both disappeared on us!

Ken: I bet it has something to do with the missing idol.

Shirly: Come on, let's go.

They entered the room. In the room, the group looked at the items on display.

Blossom: Look at this...the books from Alan's mansion.

Bubbles: Hooray! The Teddy Bear survived.

She hugged it a bit.

Miss Chatterbox: Ha-ha. I'm glad to see you like that thing, though I have to wonder why Alan has kept something as cute as that. Probably from a childhood thing, I bet.

Ben: Hmmm...the silverware looks all right, though a bit dirty.

Just then, Digit gasped as he saw something.

Digit: Oh my gosh! Look at this! I found it!

Joe: Is it something important? Did you find something from the S.S. Jacked?

Then, Digit, smirking, showed a bottle.

Digit: No, it's that experimental bottle I was telling you about. This proves I was right.

Everyone else only fell to the ground.

Digit: What?

Kari: Hey, I found something that says..."S.S. Jacked."

They looked at the chisel for a moment.

Yolei: (drinking soda) Well, better get it over with.

The foes outside the room took a peek as the blond girl leader touched it. In an instant, they found themselves in another flashback.

Max: I think I can get use to this.

Narrator: Somewhere, in the Atlantic Ocean, at July 5th, AD 18-something. I forget which. Botu had been a great warrior. In battle, his skill was thought unmatched in all of Africa. He use to have respect, a great house, plenty of beautiful gals, and kids to make any dad proud. But through just one mistake, it had all been taken away. Poor guy. Anyway, his mistake was in standing by his beloved king when the invaders from the coastal kingdom arrived. Now his great house was in ruin, his gals raped and tortured, and many kids murdered, though I'm not sure if any survived. And for Botu, the worst fate of all: Sold to the white men in exchange for weapons. Shackled with his fellows in the hold of a slave ship.

There was a pause for a moment.

Narrator: Hey, you thought America was the only one with slave trades? Anyway, Botu was strong, perhaps he could've lived as a slave, but then came the sickness. A simple fever, no doubt to be gone the next day, but those guys didn't take a chance and threw the poor guy overboard, which explains why you see him floating like this. For days, Botu drifted, waiting for the black cloud of death or at least a Grim Reaper to descend. Having lost everything, he now only sought the embrace of the deep, a welcomed end to a life betrayed. But the end did not come then, as you will all find out...

A while later, Botu groaned before trying to awaken.

Voice: (in different language) *He's coming around, captain.*

Narrator: Voices, unfamiliar, speaking in an unfamiliar language...probably French or something.

Botu looked at the ones that rescued him before he looked at them with fear.

Narrator: Botu was suddenly terrified that the slavers must have returned, but he was as weak as a newborn child, and could not move or speak.

The First Mate looked at the crew member.

First Mate: (different language) *Looks like we picked him up just in time. Don't know how long he's been drifting out here, but he can't have lasted much longer.*

Captain: (different language) *Good lord! Look upon it, men. The greatest evidence we have of humanity's inherit evil. Never forget that men, sailors such as you or I, did this. Left this poor wretch to die.*

First Mate: *Slavers aren't sailors like you or I, captain.*

Captain: *No. I do not know how those devils can have the audacity to still call themselves human. Today, there is no pride in being an Englishman. Find our new passenger some quarters. Make him comfortable.*

First Mate: (confused) *Passenger, captain?*

Captain: *Every innocent who sets foot on my ship is a free man. Is there something about this policy you find questionable?*

First Mate: (concerned) *Uh, not at all, captain.*

Narrator: (sounds joyful) No! These were not the slavers. The ship was different, less crowded with terrified black faces. No offense, Foxxy Love, wherever you are.

Foxxy's Voice: (Off-screen) None taken, Mr. Narrator.

Botu then passed out.

Narrator: There was anger in the voices of the white men, but not directed to Botu. Still frightened, but reassured, Botu passed out.

A bit later, Botu (now in good clothes) pondered a bit as the narrator continued.

Narrator: Days passed and Botu's health was restored. To have been resurrected by this ship of these good white men had been a fantastic stroke of good fortune. He decided that it had been the will of the gods that he had survived, and that a proper thanks would be in order. But of what?

Botu then snapped his fingers, grinning.

Narrator: An idol. That's it! That was the answer! If he could just find some suitable wood and a sharp blade, he would carve the finest idol of his life.

The African then went over to the carver of the boat before he pointed to the chizel.

Carver: (notices) *All right there, laddie?*

He pointed to the chizel before he noticed and nodded.

Carver: *Oh, I see. You want something to carve with. (gives him the chizel) Here.*

The African looked at the chizel with a grin on his face.

Carver: *Just make sure you give it back when you're done.*

He nodded before heading to the lower deck. At the lower deck, he looked at some wood on the crate that read "Hyuga Shipping" before he grinned, beginning to take some wood off the crate.

Narrator: With the chisel and the wood from the crate, Botu could finally create his offering.

Many hours later, Botu smiled at the carving of a familiar idol.

Narrator: Several hours passed, and Botu was very pleased with the results. A fine redention of his kingdom's god of fertility and good fortune. If you ask me, I say he should have went with a different idol instead of that ugly looking thing.

He then headed up to the deck, but then, he gasped as he saw many people killed. He then looked as he saw a certain someone finishing off the captain before the former slave was noticed. The figure disappeared as Botu began to run. Unfortunately, the figure reappeared as Botu was stabbed in the head.

Narrator: Oh no! This is terrible! How can it get any worse!

He glared at the camera before using the sword to stab him.

Narrator: AHHHH!!!

Everyone reappeared in the area, looking shocked.

Buttercup: Yipes, what the heck was that all about?

Digit: I don't want to know. I don't even wanna go back there.

Katz: Hmmm...that figure...he was familiar...but who does that figure remind me of?

Mirage: Is there something you're not telling us, Katz?

Katz: I was certain that flashback reminded me of...ah, it's probably nothing.

That creature...that figure...it looked like it was appearing before that. Why did it appear through history to spread death and horror?

Izzy: There was a connection to the idol's shape or Botu's tribal deities. And I can tell you that was no god. It must've been connected to the wood of that crate somehow.

Naruto: And there was a name on that crate. But I managed to read through his eyes: "Hyuga Shipping".

Sasuke: Could be a possibility.

Sakura: It's our lead for now...

Inez: Maybe we can talk to the others.

Then, Mr. Grumpy noticed something on the ground.

Mr. Grumpy: What's this?

They looked at it carefully as Mr. Grumpy read it.

Mr. Grumpy: "Victim 4: The Slave. The fourth man who desired judgment was the Slave, who had not been brought Takeuchi's message, and who tormented the wood that was the Duke's soul with a sharpen blade. The Duke came to him and he struck the Slave down, and he knew the name of the Devil King. And the Duke said, 'Not one of your household shall I leave alive, Slave, for thrice now have I brought my warning, and any who still fail to heed shall be named as Fool and judged most unworthy in our sight'."

Naruto: Hyuga...that last name sounds kinda familiar.

As they prepared to leave, Digit only glanced at the Phage.

Digit: And you...what's your story?

Phage: Excuse me?

Dib: Yeah, what are you doing around snooping with us? I think you have something to hide.

Snake: (glares) Yesss...tell us if you dare!

The disguised reptile looked a bit concerned at their faces before he held Snake.

Phage: (to himself) This is the only way.

Then, as everyone watched, they gasped as they saw him and Snake doing something shocking: Kissing.

Jack Spicer: (pauses) Really? No one is gonna say anything? (sighs) Well, might as well get the one word out...(shouts) HOMOSEXUALS!

They looked stunned at what he said as the Phage let the shocked Snake go.

Jackie: Wh...what was that about?

As they left, Snake looked very concern.

Snake: I don't know...and I don't wanna know.

As soon as the good guys were gone, the villains looked at the Phage with some concern looks on their faces.

Shego: Uh...what was that about?

Phage: It was...a distraction for them.

Bobcat, Argit, Drakken, & Jack Spicer: Are you sure.

Phage: (annoyed) Yes, now drop it!

(ED: Truth by Luca Yumi)