Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Kouja no Senshi Season 1 Chapter 2: Senshi's Notes Arc ❯ A Report on Takeuchi ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kouja no Senshi Season 1
Chapter 2: Senshi's Notes Arc
Act 14: A Report on Takeuchi

(OP: Moonlight Densetsu by DALI)

Narrator: Previously on Kouja no Senshi...

Katz: Hmmm...that figure...he was familiar...but who does that figure remind me of?

Mirage: Is there something you're not telling us, Katz?

Katz: I was certain that flashback reminded me of...ah, it's probably nothing.

That creature...that figure...it looked like it was appearing before that. Why did it appear through history to spread death and horror?

Izzy: There was a connection to the idol's shape or Botu's tribal deities. And I can tell you that was no god. It must've been connected to the wood of that crate somehow.

Naruto: And there was a name on that crate. But I managed to read through his eyes: "Hyuga Shipping".

Sasuke: Could be a possibility.

Sakura: It's our lead for now...

Phage: (to himself) This is the only way.

Then, as everyone watched, they gasped as they saw him and Snake doing something shocking: Kissing.

Jack Spicer: (pauses) Really? No one is gonna say anything? (sighs) Well, might as well get the one word out...(shouts) HOMOSEXUALS!

They looked stunned at what he said as the Phage let the shocked Snake go.

Jackie: Wh...what was that about?

As they left, Snake looked very concern.

Snake: I don't know...and I don't wanna know.

----------------------------------------------------------------

As the others left the area, the professor noticed them.

Williams: Finally, I've-(notices) Oh, it's you guys. I thought you might have been the serving staff at last.

Mr. Bump: Sorry, but we're out of food.

Naruto: So where's Hinata?

Williams: She said she was gonna get a drink. I keep telling her not to drink that much soda or she'll be a diabetic. But what do I know about young people today?

Naruto: Well, let's look for him.

Sakura: (smugly) You have a crush on her, don't you?

Naruto: (blushes) Shut up!

At the bar, the group saw Hinata before she noticed Naruto, blushing a bit shyly.

Hinata: Oh, hello...um, have you seen any of the hotel staff anywhere?

Miss Whoops: We're right here, Miss Hyuga.

Naruto: (shocked) Her last name's Hyuga?!

Hinata: Uh, aside from you people of Dillydalle, I'm guessing they went to bed very early here.

Fred: But it's 11 AM here. Yes.

Matt: Yeah, who in their right mind goes to bed at that time?

Outside, Jack flopped to the ground, looking a bit exhausted.

Jack Spicer: Well, wake me up when this is all over.

The disguised reptile hit him.

Phage: Get up, you dolt!

Back inside, Naruto looked concern.

Naruto: Hinata, do you know anything about the history of your family?

Hinata: I wouldn't be much of a history student if I knew, now would I? I'm researching my family tree as part of my diploma.

Sakura: Pretty ideal. I'm certain that when you get it all down, you'll be sure to get your diploma.

Shirly: Now look, what we're gonna ask you is a very strange, but important question.

Amy: Uh, did your family run a shipping company in the 19th Century or something?

Hinata: That is a very odd question, but I do remember reading something about "Hyuga Shipping"...I would have to check my notes. I left them in my backpack.

Dora: It's okay.

Hinata: Could you guys meet me in my room in about a few minutes? (gives them a note) Here's the room number.

Dora: (takes it) Gracias. (reads) A-2.

Hinata: It's next to the professor's. Anyway, I'll meet you there.

She then walked off with the group looking concerned.

Tai: So, let's go there.

They nodded before they headed off with the villains, unknown to them, following. A bit later, the group came into the room before Hinata spoke.

Hinata: Hey, everyone. Come on in.

They nodded while Naruto sat next to her.

Raye: You have the papers?

Hinata: (worried) Must you always get to business?

She then looked at the concerned Serena.

Hinata: Are you feeling all right, Miss? We were a little worried about you.

Serena: Uh, I have these...moments of illness. What do you want to talk about?

Hinata: Matthews Mansion.

Delete: (shivers) Don't remind me.

Mina: Oh.

Hinata: It kinda interests me. I was really into the media coverage of the incident at the time. This client of yours, the one who wants the figurine, what does he know about it?

Max: Well, he has an interest in...the occult, and there's some nonsense story going on around about it.

Sam: Something about that idol being a vessel for an evil ghost, I wasn't really paying attention.

Courage: I was.

Hinata: Oh really? I don't remember hearing about that in any reports.

Shirly: (shocked) What!?

Courage: You mean no one actually heard about what happened there!? (to himself) Ooooh, we almost died there.

Sasuke: Anyway, you wouldn't have heard that story, it wasn't widely-

Hinata: Have you heard the story that some super hero named Sailor Moon with Sailor V were in the house?

Serena felt the cold sweat drooling down his spine as the others looked surprised at Hinata's enthusiasm.

Michael: Well, no-one believes it, but Lee insisted it was all true right until...well, you know. She says they along with other people saved her and this boy from the house.

Blossom: I think that part sounds a bit farfetched to me.

Kevin: Same here.

Hinata: That's exactly what Williams said. He says a ghost is one thing, but throwing someone like Sailor V into it just makes it seem silly. Truth is...I don't think he believes in them anymore than he does ghosts, he's so...grounded in reality.

Jackie: A sensible attitude.

Mimi: Just like when I was still a child.

Hinata: (to Sam) Have you...have you always been an antique dealer?

Just then, Naruto noticed something flash of a familiar figure before it changed back to reality with everyone.

Naruto: (groans) Hinata, please...I came here to talk about...

Hinata: Let me put it in another way: Have you ever been an antique dealer...any of you?

Serena: Well-

Another flash came as they saw a glimpse of the figure again before Hinata spoke.

Hinata: Ha! I knew it! You're not really antique dealers at all! You guys were in the Matthews Mansion...and now you've come here to finish off the ghost!

Naruto: Hinata...

Hinata: I always knew there was something...else. In this world, that there was something better, more glamorous, just below the surface...will you guys take me with you?

All (but Hinata): What!?

Serena: Michael, listen to me. There is nothing glamorous about what we do. We live in the shadows that threaten to consume us every day. And if you pursue them any longer, you're going to walk straight into one.

Hinata: (stands up) What?! What are you talking about?

Numbah 1: There is something extremely dangerous in this hotel.

Snake: We don't know what it isss, but-

Just then, Snake, Serena, and Naruto yelped as they shifted back to the Twilight Realm, noticing a familiar figure.

Naruto: NO!

She quickly ran before she tripped.

Serena: Ow!

Both: Serena!

She gasped as she noticed the figure going to her, closer and closer before the figure kneeled to her.

Serena: AHHH!

Just then, the figure was kicked by Snake and Naruto. Just before it landed on the floor, the figure changed back to the unconscious Hinata with the three back in their normal area.

All (but the 3): Hinata!

Sakura angrily hit Naruto.

Sakura: What did you do to her!?

Naruto: How the heck did Hinata return back to normal anyway?

A bit later, as Boots took out some notes labeled "Hyuga Family History", the group lied Hinata down.

Boots: I'm sure he won't mind if we look at the notes for now, right?

Naruto: Good, Michael's okay.

Dora: Let's check the note, Boots.

The group looked as Yolei read the note as the villains peeked carefully.

Yolei: (reading) Hey, there's the 19th Century thing. Here's what it says. "The Liverpool-based Hyuga Shipping Company ran for 3 generations of the family in the mid late 19th Century until the loss of one of their clippers drove the company to bankruptcy. The owner at the time, Jack Hyuga, placed the blame somewhat irrationally on a shipping crate which family legend alleged to be haunted, and that had been on the ship at the time. There are numerous tales of bizarre events surrounding the crate, and the story of the crate's origin is no less mysterious. It goes that a strange young lady came to a carpenter's at the Liverpool dockyards with a very expensive-looking harpsichord, which she insisted be smashed up and the wood used for whatever purpose the carpenter desired."

Courage: Ick!

Yolei: "She refused to leave until the instrument had been utterly broken into its component parts in front of her eyes, and the wood sent to be made into crates for Hyuga Shipping. When pressed for her name, the woman identified herself as Selene Takeuchi..."

Just then, the group saw themselves flash.

All: Whoa!

We see two figures, two men, standing near a harpsichord in one of the rooms in the house.

Narrator: The home of Selene Takeuchi, July 28th, A.D. blah, blah. Ha! Thought I was dead, huh?

Woman: Selene my love, what did you waste your family money on now?

Selene: Come on, Rumiko. Isn't it obviously? It's a harpsichord and a darn good one at that. It is old but I managed to get it, nevertheless.

Rumiko: (sighs) Well, at least it got away from that stupid occult thing you are always into. Seriously, how are we supposed to have a future together if you keep your nose in stuff like that?

Selene: Rumiko, love of my life, that is where you're partly wrong.

Rumiko: Oh great. I shoulda known. Why, Selene? We were doing so good together too. Let me guess, this harpsichord has some sort of curse something or another?

Selene: This instrument as a whole is for the most part untainted by the Timeless Realm. The keys however interested me most of all. From what I heard, they are carved from the most interesting oak in the history of the world.

Rumiko: And that would be?

Selene: Rumiko, quiet! We may be in love with each other, but even I won't be disheartened by that tongue which I have licked so many times before. The wood has gone through so many incarnations before it became the device you see now. What from I heard, 200 years ago, it was part of a wall, a part of a certain inn on a well-traveled road in Wales.

Rumiko: The Last Hope?

Selene: Ah, I was hoping you would remember.

Rumiko: Obviously. You won't shut up about it recently. Your correspondents persist in filling your head with the kind of nonsense of ghosts, goblins, and creatures.

Selene: (scoffs) At least I got lucky this time to track down something like a small piece of that hostelry. I told you a lot of stories about the Last Hope. The instrument itself has a fair share of recent happenings.

Rumiko: In other words, the strange noises, madness, and unexplainable deaths, correct? Come on. See sense, Selene! Being obsessed with that makes your soul more fouled than our relationship did!

Selene: No sense of mystery, huh ? Come on. Let us take dinner, do our usual activities, and go on to bed.

Rumiko: (smiles) How about now?

The two grab each other and kissed deeply.

Narrator: Eeeeeewwww! That is more disgusting than Madonna kissing that no longer beautiful pop star that was killed off in South Park! At least the heroes never did any of that!

Voice: Actually, Julayla and Cherry screw each other on a dare as mentioned early in the series that they preferred not to talk about again.

Narrator: Oh. (pause) Double eeew.

A bit later, in the bedroom, Selene woke up suddenly as she heard strange music.

Selene: What? Rumiko? (angrily) What is that music? Is that my harpsichord being played?! No one should play it! It's supposed to be an antique! The fool!!!

She got out of bed, grabbed a gun from nearby, and went downstairs to confront the intruder.

Selene: Now see here, fellow, my harpsichord...

She gasped as he sees a familiar figure playing the harpsichord. She looks horrified as she recognized him.

Selene: (thinking) No...it's the same figure who was appeared frequently during the stories of The Last Hope and other stories concerning the wood that was made into its object. My God, he's here to take me! Unless... (yelling) You don't take me without a fight, demon!!!!

She took out her gun out and fired at the demon, hitting it in the first shot. To her shock, he turned into a familiar woman who fell over the piano dead.

Selene: (shocked) Rumiko! Dear god! (goes over to her) My love, I'm sorry...I...I didn't know...I coulda sworn...

Suddenly she heard something causing him to turn around. It's the man again.

Selene: You! You fiend, how...I know you...you...

The figure glared at Selene who took a closer look. The woman looks horrified as she recognized her.

Selene: Dear God!

She fell to her knees and cover her head with fear as the figure looks at her.

Selene: Your majesty, please forgive me! I did not know it was you, honest! I am a worthless coward! I am not worth your time! Please spare me! I will do anything you say! I will do whatever it takes to redeem myself! I am yours forever, body, mind, and soul!

The figure looks at her, then spoke, though we couldn't hear. Then, the Duke disappeared from the room.

Selene: I will not forget. Thank you, Duke.

Then, once more, they reappeared once more.

Yolei: "...identified herself as Selene Takeuchi...This is the same Selene Takeuchi who would one day form a bizarre religious cult dedicated to the likes of something called the Devil King. It is said that this group of worshipers prey on those who is against the Devil Kings who was spoken of with much derision by society."

Gaz: Oh great, just we don't need: A stupid cult on this Devil King.

Joe: Looks like we have another clue of the wood of the idol. It was harpsichord before it was a crate, and before that, it was a part of a wall of a inn called The Last Hope.

Serena: Last Hope, Last Hope...why is that name sound so familiar?

Amy: Wait...I remember! I saw the name on the sign back in the display room!

Naruto: (turning) Hinata?

Just then, to everyone's horror, they saw Hinata was gone.

Numbah 5: What? Where is she?

Numbah 2: She disappeared! But how?

Numbah 3: (looks down) What? Look at this thingie I feel.

The group looked at the paper they saw before Numbah 4 looked concerned.

Numbah 4: Uh...Nyaku-

Nemesis: (snatches it) Gimme that! I'll read it. (reading) "Victim 3: Takeuchi. The third man to get judgment was Selene Takeuchi, who had brought some those who made luxuries with the wood that was the Duke's Soul. The Duke came and struck down the lesbian lover, and thus Takeuchi knows the name of the Devil King. Takeuchi said, "I know you now, the one who was known as the Arrogant Man. I heard your wish and will devote the teachings as brought by you and the Devil King." The Devil King, satisfied, left allowing Takeuchi to called on those who will listen to the word and form the Devil King awaiting the time of judgment of the Devil King himself.

Roll: Very disturbing...

Megaman: Come on. We got to get back to the display room.

They headed out, though they passed the disguised villains before heading down. The villains only followed closely, still concerned.

(ED: Truth by Luca Yumi)