Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Kouja no Senshi Season 1 Chapter 2: Senshi's Notes Arc ❯ The Last Hope ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kouja no Senshi Season 1
Chapter 2: Senshi's Notes Arc
Act 15: The Last Hope

(OP: Moonlight Densetsu by DALI)

Narrator: Previously on Kouja no Senshi...

Hinata: Have you heard the story that some super hero named Sailor Moon with Sailor V were in the house?

Serena felt the cold sweat drooling down his spine as the others looked surprised at Hinata's enthusiasm.

Michael: Well, no-one believes it, but Lee insisted it was all true right until...well, you know. She says they along with other people saved her and this boy from the house.

Blossom: I think that part sounds a bit farfetched to me.

Kevin: Same here.

Hinata: That's exactly what Williams said. He says a ghost is one thing, but throwing someone like Sailor V into it just makes it seem silly. Truth is...I don't think he believes in them anymore than he does ghosts, he's so...grounded in reality.

Jackie: A sensible attitude.

Mimi: Just like when I was still a child.

Hinata: (to Sam) Have you...have you always been an antique dealer?

Just then, Naruto noticed something flash of a familiar figure before it changed back to reality with everyone.

Naruto: (groans) Hinata, please...I came here to talk about...

Hinata: Let me put it in another way: Have you ever been an antique dealer...any of you?

Serena: Well-

Another flash came as they saw a glimpse of the figure again before Hinata spoke.

Hinata: Ha! I knew it! You're not really antique dealers at all! You guys were in the Matthews Mansion...and now you've come here to finish off the ghost!

Just then, Snake, Serena, and Naruto yelped as they shifted back to the Twilight Realm, noticing a familiar figure.

Naruto: NO!

She quickly ran before she tripped.

Serena: Ow!

Both: Serena!

She gasped as she noticed the figure going to her, closer and closer before the figure kneeled to her.

Serena: AHHH!

Just then, the figure was kicked by Snake and Naruto. Just before it landed on the floor, the figure changed back to the unconscious Hinata with the three back in their normal area.

All (but the 3): Hinata!

Sakura angrily hit Naruto.

Sakura: What did you do to her!?

Naruto: How the heck did Hinata return back to normal anyway?

Gaz: Oh great, just we don't need: A stupid cult on this Devil King.

Joe: Looks like we have another clue of the wood of the idol. It was harpsichord before it was a crate, and before that, it was a part of a wall of a inn called The Last Hope.

Serena: Last Hope, Last Hope...why is that name sound so familiar?

Amy: Wait...I remember! I saw the name on the sign back in the display room!

Naruto: (turning) Hinata?

Just then, to everyone's horror, they saw Hinata was gone.

Numbah 5: What? Where is she?

Numbah 2: She disappeared! But how?

----------------------------------------------------------------

As they continued, the heroes yelped as they were once more back in the Twilight Realm. Quickly, Serena took the pill once more. However, it did not work.

Serena: Huh? Why didn't it work?

Daffy: Probably because you overused that stupid drug.

Serena: An Emotion Pill's not a drug! It's suppose to be something to transfer people back to the real world!

They entered the kitchen area, noticing someone.

Amy: Justin?

Just then, he vanished again.

Sasuke: Come back, you coward!

Loud Voice: (on Megaphone) AHHH!! THE MONSTER! HIDE!

There, they saw some people hiding under the table.

Miss Chatterbox: Oh my gosh! It's the other Dillydale citizens. Mr. Nervous, Miss Calamity, Mr. Rude, Mr. Lazy, Miss Naughty, Miss Daredevil, Mr. Quiet, and the others, even Mr. Noisy is among them. Of course, it's hard to miss with his loud voice.

Miss Scary: (notices) Mr. Nervous! Where the heck have you been?

The other Mr. Men and Little Misses came out from under the tables with worried looks.

Mr. Nervous: I don't know. One minute, I was heading to my room. The next, I was in this place and oh, the corpses! They're everywhere!

Mr. Rude: And I thought I was having a bad day.

Miss Calamity: Thank goodness you found us, everyone.

Mr. Grumpy: (sighs) Well, it's something to do.

Miss Daredevil: I wanted excitement, but seeing dead people!? Even I know that's too much excitement. And it's scary.

Mr. Nervous: Oh, don't remind me. Back then, I thought I was daydreaming again, and I would've encountered Mr. Daydream during this, but it's real! It's real! (shivers) I see dead people.

Mr. Stubborn: This is fake! They are all props!

Mr. Rude only groaned in disgust.

Alf: Come on, we're trying to find a way out. Maybe you can help us.

Mr. Lazy: That sounds like an awful lot of work.

They then noticed Mr. Lazy about to eat some meat.

Sora: Uh, can we borrow that? I have a feeling that we may need it.

Mr. Lazy: But this is my lunch.

Swiper: (snatches it) Yoink!

Miss Scary: Follow us, and stay close unless you want to end up like the other people around here.

Fred: (shows the parts) Hey, look at these body parts I found. Yes.

Down in the basement, they saw some bugs before Swiper placed the meat down. Then, the bugs stopped, then came over to it, devouring it.

Swiper: I think that should slow them down.

Mr. Lazy: You owe me my lunch.

Mr. Quiet: (quietly) I just wanna leave.

Serena then noticed the dripping water.

Serena: There's the dripping water. Maybe if we drank some of it...

They began to drink it before they all began reappearing together, with the water inside the pill bottle.

Inez: Hey, we're back in the real world.

Matt: Good thing, too.

Digit: Phew, thank goodness.

Yumi: Come on, to the display room!

Ami: (shakes the bottle) There, that should help us with those pills.

Mr. Rude: Hurry up so we can end this whole ghost business already!

Mr. Stubborn: How many times do I have to tell you: there is no such thing as a ghost!

Danny only frowned as they left the area. In the display room, the group arrived with Williams noticing.

Williams: (notices them) Huh? Oh, my friends. It's you. Have any of you seen Hinata?

Naruto: We were about to ask you that.

Williams: (glares) What did you do to my girl? I hope you don't intend to seduce her away from my service.

Naruto: What?!

Sakura: He better not!

Naruto: (glares) Traitor!

Sasuke: Professor...we need you to understand.

Sora Takenouchi: Everyone, even you and Hinata, are in danger.

Tentomon: There is something evil in this hotel and it's closing in, fast.

Williams: Everyone, I've been over this hotel several times. Apart from us, there is absolutely nothing here.

Mr. Stubborn: That is what I am trying to tell them! They still do not listen to reason! (glares) At least someone here knows that there is no danger!

Mr. Happy: What about the shifting to other worlds?

Mr. Stubborn: That is fake. Fake, fake, fake, fake!

Fred: (shows some body parts) Then how do you explain all these arms and legs I found?

Roll: What!? Fred Fredburger, where did you find them?

Fred: When we were walking through the hotel areas earlier and before we shifted back and forth a while later. Yes.

Mr. Rude: (annoyed) Why am I not surprised.

Williams: Please, keep your fairy stories in the playroom where they belong.

Delete: This place has a playroom!?

Alvin: (annoyed) No.

Williams: That's a figure of speech, you duncebucket.

Mr. Stubborn: Let me ask you something, Professor Levin, why would you hold a museum with everything that is cheap?

Williams: What?!

Mr. Stubborn: Everything in here is cheap! No one is going to buy any of this! Besides, all of this, and that stupid myth of yours is fake and cheap!

Williams: I am not the one making it up, you son of a-

Boots: (interrupting) Sooo...about the Last Hope...an inn or something?

Williams: Ah, you noticed my shingle. I picked it up as a curiosity at an antique fair a couple of years ago. Dates all the way back to the period, from what I understand. But I just can't find a buyer for the damn thing. Don't suppose you have any clients who might go for it?

Cody: Probably...can we take a look at it?

Williams: Of course.

Matt Ishida: One of us may have to touch it to...access its texture.

Williams: By all means, do so. As long as you're not going to test its strength over your knee or anything.

Digit: What are you, a whacko?

Fred: (looks) No, that's a Wakko.

They then looked at three Toons running through the scene with the guard chasing him before disappearing from the scene.

Mr. Grumpy: (groans) Why did they had to add that running gag?

Snake looked reluctant for a moment before Cherry touched his hand.

Cherry: It's okay. Go fo' it.

Snake: (nods) Okay...

Fuzzy only looked concerned before leaving the area. When he was gone, Julayla noticed him gone.

Julayla: Where did Fuzzy go off to?

Snake then touched the oak.

Snake: Ssstrange, it'sss painted on a dark oak.

Matt: Really?

He nodded before the heroes yelped (with the villains, who peeked following the flashback) and everything flashed before they came to another flashback. In another flashback, a person entered as the narrator spoke.

Narrator: Somewhere in Wales, July 28th, AD 17 something. Boy, that's more tough than seeing the Phage in human form kiss Snake.

Phage's Voice: It was only a distraction to throw them off guard! That meant nothing!

Narrator: (sarcastically) Sure it didn't! Now I know why people don't like Shoujo Ai or Shonen Ai so much.

The boy entered as he sighed.

Boy: Man, being a traveling merchant's tough. I guess I'll go back to London to my wife & kids tomorrow. After all, I did finish my business and won't be expected 'til tomorrow. At least, I would have gone, had the stupid summer storm didn't come.

He grinned a little before going to the innkeeper.

Boy: Luckily, I've found this inn. This is a great day for the one and only Kenji Meioh. Oh, faith, like an evil storm blots the sky tonight.

Innkeeper: Aye.

Kenji: I must have God on my side to find myself so close to the inn as it broke out.

Innkeeper: Aye, perhaps.

Kenji looked a little concerned about the taciturn innkeeper.

Kenji: (to himself) He looks a bit afraid. Better not leave him. Anyway, better spend the night here since this storm won't let up 'til morning.

He then went to the innkeeper before speaking.

Kenji: Good evening. Would it be possible to get a bed for the night?

Innkeeper: Be a wiser man than I. Go from this place and never return.

Kenji: Huh? What?

Innkeeper: There is a curse upon this inn. I will not have an innocent doomed to the same fate as I.

Kenji: I have plenty of gold to pay for my room.

Innkeeper: The devil cannot be bought off, my friend.

Kenji: What devil? What is the nature of this "curse"?

Innkeeper: This inn was built by my father 20 years ago. From the wood of a fallen oak he stumbled upon on an island north of here. He noticed human bones scattered about, but did not heed them. This inn has been a curse on our bloodline ever since. Madness and death claims those who stay here. This time last year, it claimed my father. Soon, I am certain it shall claim me.

Kenji: Ooookay...so why do you remain?

Innkeeper: I do not believe in fleeing from the mistakes of the past. If God wills that my family must pay for our errors, then this I accept. But I would not see another suffer for our sins. Leave now before the shadows take you.

Kenji: (frowns) Sir, I don't have the patience for tall tales. And even less for riding after sundown in the middle of the storm. Give me a room and I'll take full responsibility for my well being.

Innkeeper: You will insist?

Kenji: Not only will I insist, but I will pay you whatever price you ask.

Innkeeper: (points to the upstairs) Go on, then. Take the upstairs room. And if you remain by morning, you shall pay nothing at all.

Kenji: Thanks.

At his room, he was in his night clothes before he yawned and went to sleep.

Narrator: The next morning...

That morning, the boy sniffed something before he jolted up, noticing something.

Kenji: A piercing sound? No, a piercing smell...

He then noticed the smoke, taking the sheet and heading downstairs. Downstairs, he gasped before he noticed something on the floor on fire.

Kenji: Oh no!

He quickly put out the fire with his bedsheet, putting it out.

Kenji: What in God's name...

He then pulled out the sheet, revealing a burned head.

Narrator: AHHH! A burned head!

Kenji: Oh god, It's him! The innkeeper! What kind of...who could've-

Just then, before he could speak more, something stabbed his head. Kenji shook for a moment before he fell down, dead with the same figure from before laughing wickedly.

Soon the flashback ends as the group returns to the display room. Everyone jumped before they looked worried.

Berry: What the heck?

Brick: Strange...

Serena: That innkeeper said that the wood came from a tree, on an island...

Nearby, the villains listen in concern.

Katz: Tree on an island? Could it possibly be the island we're on? Now that I think of it...it does sound familiar somehow...I forget where...

Matt Ishida: It's our next lead, so what else can we do?

TK: Well, we gotta find something like-

Kari: (notices) Hey, what's that on the floor?

Danns: Must be another paper like the others.

Simon: Who is that man?Why is he appearing all throughout history? Is he like...Him or something?

Papa Smurf: I don't know. I feel smurfed up here.

Max: It's official. A line so straight, even I can't touch it!

Snake picked up the paper as he read it.

Snake: (reading) "Ssserena and friendsss, I know you are following a trail. Go to the roof if you wish to proceed. Justin Lawssson. P.Sss. Don't make fun of my ssstoriessss." At least we know where to go next.

Max: Do we have to see the moron?

Sam: Unfortunately, yes.

Tommy: (notices) Look, there's something under it.

They looked at the next paper.

Amy: (reading) "Victim 2: The Innkeeper. 1. The second man who desired judgement was the innkeeper, who had brought the wood of the Tree and built from it his house. The Duke came to him and his guest, and he struck the Innkeeper down, and the Innkeeper knew the name of the Devil King."

Cody: (reading) "2. And the Duke turned to the Innkeeper's guest, and he said 'You I shall not let live, for once before have I made this warning, and still my Soul aches with what is done to the wood that is my Soul, and I will spare no man who injures me in this way.' 3. And the Innkeeper's guest knew the name of the Devil King."

Courage: Ooooh!

Mr. Stubborn: Again with the Devil King! There is no such thing!

Slimer: Eh? Where did professor go?

Bugs: I have to believe the bar.

Shrly: Come on...

The group leaves the room...and suddenly finds themselves in a familiar basement.

Courage: AHHHHHH!

Serena: How did we end up here?!

Julayla: (terrified) Oh no...not again!

Suddenly a familiar figure appear at the doorway and walk down the stairs.

Serena: (terrified) No! He's dead! He's dead!

Tai: Can't move...can't escape...

William growls as he heads towards the group menacingly. They scream as if for the last time...before they find themselves back in the dining room of the hotel.

Garfield: Gah! I think I saw what happen when Jon ate too much!

Alf: Uh, no, that was you.

Jake: What the heck just happened, dawg?!

Serena: The same thing happen to me, only I saw some sort of ritual.

Swiper: Oh man.

The group heads towards the bar. Serena looks at the group and William LaBouche...then she did a double take and saw Snake in William's place.

Snake: (noticed) What?

Serena: (sweatdrop) Uh nothing. Thought I saw something.

At the bar, the group entered as they noticed a familiar man drinking.

Naruto: Hi, has Hinata turned up yet?

Williams: (sounding a bit drunk) I don't care about her anymore. She can make her own choices, if he wants to run away with a pathetic ninja, that's up to her. This head will be my new assistant. It will be a much better one.

Susie: Sir, you are drunk, big time. And about the tree...

Williams: I don't wanna talk to any of you anymore! If none of you are gonna give me a drink, you guys can shove off!

Digit: Now, come on! Don't do this to yourself, man. I mean I use to get high when I was working for my boss, but-

Just then, in an instant, the professor vanished.

Powerpuff Girls: Professor!?

Sam: Holy Houdini! He's gone!

Max: And he didn't even get a drink.

Just then, the group yelped as they found themselves in the Twilight Realm once more. Then, to their horror, they saw a familiar corpse.

Mina: Oh no, he shifted!

Naruto: Hinata's not gonna like this!

Fred: (takes the head) Maybe we should take the head, too, just in case. Yes.

He took it off, much to everyone's disgust.

Digit: Gross!

With that, the group headed through the hotel. Just as they went through the door, the heroes noticed that they were on a familiar ship with a familiar locker.

Serena: (notices) What's with the locker?

Shirly: That I'm not sure.

Garfield: Is it filled with food?

Before any of them could reach it, they returned to the normal area, now near a corpse with body parts missing.

Dora: What was that?

Boomer: Dunno...but I think you better transform to be safe.

They nodded before the Sailors transformed. Then, Fred placed the body parts on the corpse.

Fred: All better, yes.

Gaz: This is stupid.

Mr. Stubborn: That, I can agree with.

Some of them only groaned in frustration with Serena taking the pill and everyone, holding onto her, returning to the normal world. Then, the group entered, with them noticing the villains.

Phage: Ah, Sailor Moon. How nice of you to join of us.

Snake: Mr. Age, what are you doing here?

Phage: Oh bother! I'm still in this form! Give me the Shen Gong Wu to change me from this pathetic ape form!

He snatched it from Jack before shouting.

Phage: MOBY MORPHER!

The group gasped as they saw the Phage, back in demon form, glaring at them.

Biyomon: You mean, you villains were here all this time!?

Voice: Of course they were.

Endymion: Sir Emblem.

The pink haired man jumped down as he glared.

Emblem: Apparently, they're here to see to it that you were taken care of.

Vultureman: Damn right, we will!

As the group neared the rock, Vultureman, Snake, and Sailor Solaris felt their chests glowing. They looked confused before Snake spoke.

Snake: (to himself) What wasss that about?

Vultureman then snatched the letter and rock.

Vultureman: I'll take that!

Jack Spicer: (notices) What the-!?

Just then, they all yelped as they saw themselves shifted to the flashback. In it, we see a forest in the center of an island. A logger is standing nearby a tree that has strange looking rocks around it looking proudly while a boy is watching nearby a familiar rock.

Narrator: Dillitus Island, July 28th, AD 15 something...boy, do I stink at this.

Logger: (chuckling) My, what a sturdy tree, this was. It took us from dawn to dusk but we managed to cut it all down.

Boy: (exhausted) Father, I'm tired.

Logger: Even so, we must be clever to search this island and found this great tree. I haven't seen anything like it before and after today, I may never see one again. The wood from the tree will give us enough to stay in the carpentry business for years to come!

Boy: (concerned) Did you see those stones, father? Perhaps there was a house here at one time.

Logger: (scoffs) Does it really matter now? Why must you always look everywhere but at what matters? This is your...

Then, he was stabbed. The logger stops talking and looks blankly in horror.

Son: Father?

The logger drops the axe and went limb all of the sudden.

Son: Father? What's wrong?

The logger was suddenly lifted to the air. The boy looks terrified as blood came from his father as if something is attacking him. Something was as the Duke appears holding the logger by his weapon.

Narrator: (horrified) Oh no...it's the Duke!

The Duke throws the logger's body to the ground and stabs him like mad. Horrified, the boy grabs a rock near him.

Boy: Leave him alone!

The boy threw the rock at the Duke who stops attacking as he looks at the one who attack him. He spoke, though once more, we couldn't hear the voice. With that, he disappears as the boy kneels in despair while looking at his dead father's body. Once it was over, the group found themselves in a familiar place.

Voice 1: Naruto!

Voice 2: Cody!

Voice 3: There you are!

The two gasped, then turned, noticing some familiar figures.

Cody (Female): Michael!

Naruto: Hinata!

Others: Commander Feral!

They hugged as Sasuke looked concerned.

Sasuke: We must have transported while the flashback occurred.

Hinata: What is this place?

Michael: The last thing I remembered was talking to Lee, then something happened and I was stuck here in the Twilight Realm. I don't know what had happened between that.

Courage: Oooh, you must've found the idol.

Michael: Where is Lee?

Shirly: (sadly) Dead, I'm afraid.

Hinata: Oh my...anyway, right when Snake and Naruto...knocked me out, I awoke and I was in this place. what is going on?! Why is the hotel ruined and blood is everywhere?! And who is that man?!

Matt: Is he a tall guy and wielding some sort of weapon?

Hinata: Yes! You know him?

Inez: He's the Duke, a servant to the Devil King. You are lucky you are alive!

Mr. Stubborn: Fake, fake, fake, fake!

Mr. Grumpy: Ugh, will you cut that out!? We need to get rid of this crazy ghost and get back to Dillydale! I mean this is insane.

Mr. Rude: I'll give you insane. Ho-ho-ho.

He then passed gas (though we hear it as a honk).

All: (annoyed) MR. RUDE!

Miss Helpful: Now ain't the time for this. We have to get out of here.

Hinata: I didn't know what to do. He didn't see me so I've found these two hiding and managed to get up here to hide.

Fred: How did you get pass the doll?

Feral: (confused) What doll?

Zim: Don't mind him. He's stupid.

Danny: Now you see? This is what would happen if you try to follow us into the shadows. Look, what happen next doesn't concern you.

June: Take this.

The two then gave the pills to Hinata.

Michael: (puzzled) A bottle of pills?

Delete: Just use it and the hotel should go back to normal.

Mr. Tickle: Come on. We have to solve this mystery to get everything back to normal.

Michael: Wait, where are you guys going?!

Jake: We know where the wood came from now. We can put a stop to this once and for all.

Betty: We're not running anymore.

Phage: Actually, I think these people have other plans.

The group gasped as they saw some creatures appearing, glancing at them. The group prepared themselves as they (minus the non-fighters) began to fight the monsters.

Emblem: These monsters...what are they?

Delete: We have to keep fighting these guys if we want to survive!

(ED: Truth by Luca Yumi)