Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Kouja no Senshi Season 1 Chapter 2: Senshi's Notes Arc ❯ Hinata's Power & Duke's Origin ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kouja no Senshi Season 1
Chapter 2: Senshi's Notes Arc
Act 16: Hinata's Power & Duke's Origin

(OP: Moonlight Densetsu by DALI)

The heroes dodged the monsters, using their attacks while the non-fighters stayed away. Quickly, Miss Scary used one of her masks, scaring one of the monsters away from the door.

Miss Scary: This way!

The others prepared to move out. However, Cody and Hinata tripped.

Cody (Female): Michael!

Hinata: Naruto!

Michael and Naruto gasped, quickly going back.

Sakura: Get back here!

Sasuke, frowning, followed while the ninjas used their jitsus. However, during the commotion, the door handle was broken. The others tried opening it, though it was no use.

Patamon: Oh no, they're trapped!

Cody Hida: At least when Hinata takes the pill, they'll go back. Anyway, we have bigger things to worry about.

Katz: We now know that the wood came from this island.

Mr. Nervous: But what help will that give us?

Katz: I don't know...I coulda sworn that this island is familiar to me...but how...

Vultureman: (to himself) And why was my along with Julayla and Snake's chests glowing like that?

Alan: Wait, we haven't read that page we found under the rock yet.

Miss Sunshine: (reading) "Sailor Moon, Freelance Police, and Friends, I know you found this and that means we are close to ending this. I just found something that could interested you all. Meet me in the hotel basement ASAP. Justin Lawson."

Tentomon: (notices) There's a page on it as well.

Numbah 1: (continues reading) The Book of Victims. Victim 1: The Woodcutter. 1. The first of those Duke gave judgment to was the Woodcutter, who held the ax that attack the Tree. The Duke came to him and his son and struck the Woodcutter now. And thus the Woodcutter knows the name of the Devil King. The Duke then said to the son, "Boy, I will spare you. Inform those from outside this island that they too will share the fate this man now has if they dare to inflict pain on the wood holding my soul again!" The son fled and try to warn all of what he has seen, but the words ended up being ignore.

Swiper: Oh man, if only they have listen...

Phage: So until we get out of this dimension, I'm afraid we'll have to work together...again.

Jack Spicer: That's what a lover-

Phage: (glares) Say that again and I will rip your spine out.

Back with Hinata, as the three ninjas continued protecting Hinata, Cody, and Michael, the girl was about to take the pill. However, one of the monsters blasted it, destroying it.

Hinata: Oh no!

Naruto: Hinata!

Cody (Female): We'll never get home now!

Michael: At least we're together. That's all that matters.

Just then, Hinata felt herself glowing. To everyone's shock, Hinata performed a jitsu, which she used on the monsters. During that point, she made some holes leading to the bar area.

Naruto: Whoa...she's a ninja, too!

Hinata: This way!

They jumped down, going all the way before landing at the bar. To Hinata's horror, she saw a familiar corpse.

Hinata: Oh no...he...he...

Sakura: (hugs her) It's all right. It's all right.

Back with the Kouja no Senshi, they arrived to the basement before Kevin noticed the hole.

Kevin: Hey, this is where we're suppose to go, right?

Max: True, unless something else happens in a spoof of a text game.

The group entered a hole and found a room that has a tree stump in there. There seemed to be some sort of symbol on it.

Bobcat: Uh, what's that symbol mean?

Argit: Who knows and who cares.

Sailor Moon: Well, only one other way to solve this mystery once and for all.

Katz: This place...wait! Sailor Moon, don't!

It was too late as she touched the tree. Then, everyone screamed, heading to the final flashback. We now see a house in the same place where the tree will be. A bearded man in robe is waiting outside it.

Narrator: Dillitus Island, July 28th, AD 1025. Hey, I finally got a year right! Ahem, Achenar, a sage for the Dark Arts, was waiting for his friend and colleague Galadin to return about to bring news about the invasion of an army from the Solaris Kingdom that is led by someone named General Brimstone. The sage himself has already lost favor with his fellow sages for his radical beliefs and activities. Achenar lives in solitude in this remote forest clearing, and prefers not to travel himself.

Just then, a man appears looking worried.

Man: Achenar!

Achenar: Galadin. Tell me you brought news of good.

Galadin: (sighs) Not good, I'm afraid. The forces of Solaris have arrived. (walks forward) They can't be deterred by our magic. They and this General Brimstone is hell bent on getting back what they claim we have stolen from them. Looks like all is lost.

Achenar: Oh? Certain, are you?

Galadin: Already they are eliminating resistance across the land. I don't think even you could defeat them out here. I'm sorry, Achenar.

Achenar: And so, are we the great sages of power should lose to the ones who claim we have stolen their Triforce of Rigelian? Best not to lose hope yet, my friend. Maybe the activities that turned those against me could spell an answer.

Galadin: (frowns) What are you talking about?

Achenar: You heard of my dealings including the Twilight Realm or the Timeless Realm, depending on what it's called?

Galadin: Yes, that I know of. There exist another world populated by monsters we could only imagined in dreams. You claim you could communicate with these creatures. But...

Achenar: Don't speak. We must go inside, quickly.

The two goes into Achnear's house. It looks like the same ceremonial chamber Serena saw earlier.

Galadin: (concerned) What madness is this, Achenar?

Acbhenar: During my dealings with the Twilight Realm, I have learned of many powerful demons and elementals. But there is one more powerful than all of them, a beast of incredible power.

Galadin: (shocked) You're going to summon a demon?!

Achenar: A demon so powerful that even the devils of our world, including the one called Mephistopheles, fear him.

Gaadin: Mephistopheles? Afraid of something? Surely you jest.

Achenar: I do not jest. This demon came to our world many years ago during the dawn of time. A demon who came to our world with the intention of draining its energy so that it could produce genetically enhanced spawn, which would then continue the cycle on other planets. He was named with a word that means "fire" and "big". His name is Lavos.

Galadin: (shocked) Lavos?

Achenar: Yes, and today is his day, the day when the boundaries between the Twilight Realm and our world weakened and he glimpses our world, a world he cannot entered. But he can if he's summoned.

Galadin: Even if you were to control this...Lavos, how can you be sure he will defend us?

Achenar: I has access to magic that was thought to be destroyed many years ago. When done correctly along with my experience, even Lavos himself can be controlled. I got the preparations done while I was waiting for you, the only thing left is his summoning.

Noises are heard.

Galadin: (shocked) They're here! You may not have time!

Achenar: I do have time, Galadin! I do!

Suddenly the Solaris forces barge in, one of the soldiers seized Galadin.

Soldier 1: In the name of our ruler, we seized you!

Acehanr: And to where is the one who thinks he can take me?

A man appears, one who is obviously General Brimstone, and come into the house.

Brimstone: So this is Achenar. I expected more from someone who deals in the Dark Arts. We gave you a warning.

Galadin: We don't have your crystal! You are all making a mistake!

Brimstone: The big mistake is standing against me! Queen Beryl, whom has recovered her true memories after her rebirth, ordered the invasion herself the moment the Triforce Crystal of Rigelian has been stolen! She knows Earth has stolen it!

Achenar: Only because you lie to her.

Brimstone: Excuse me?

Achenar: I can tell you are lying, it's one of my powers. You stole it and place the blame on Earth and the Moon Kingdom for your evil deeds.

Brimstone: Nice accusation coming from someone who is outnumbered and outmatched. Give up now and maybe you can beg for mercy from Queen Beryl herself.

Achenar: Fool! It will be you who will be ending up begging for mercy!!!! (turns around) Lavos, in the name of death and the light of pain, I summon you!

Brimstone: What is this?

Achenar: Take the gifts I have offer you! The pain I feed you, the madness I call you with, I call for you with greatest loss! I bind you by your true name...Lavos!

Brimstone: Enough of this! Seize him!

Suddenly a flash appears as three triangles appear stopping the soldiers making them gasp in horror and releasing Galadin. We hear whispers just like in the present.

(BGM: Lavos Theme)

Galadin: By the gods!

Achenar: I called to you through the void, Lavos! I command you by your true name! Show yourself!

Galadin: Achenar, stop! You don't know what your doing!

Brimstone: Don't stand there you fools! Kill him!!!

Achenar: SHOW YOURSELF!

Suddenly a portal open and a big alien parasite creature appear, the one called Lavos. Its open what supposed to be an eye and glared out at the ones in the house.

Soldier 1: What is that thing?!

Soldier 2: I don't know but I'm getting out of here!

The Solaris soldiers scream as they run out of the house pushing past General Brimstone as they do so.

Brimstone: Come back here you cowards! (looking at Lavos) What is that...thing?!

Galadin: (shocked) My word...it's...huge!

Achenar: (amazed while standing up) I must confess...he's bigger than I explain him to be. (turns) But fear not, Galadin. Lavos must obey the rules of summoning. He must do as ask and I will ask him to depose of Brimstone and rid our world of the Solaris forces.

Brimstone: You fool! You have no idea of what you're trying to do!

Achenar: Big words coming from one who will meet his demise! Your lies and treachery will not help spell our world's demise!

Suddenly without warning, Lavos pulls out a tentacle and grabs Achenar knocking him to the floor. To the sage's horror, the alien parasite begins to pull Achenar through the portal.

Achenar: (horrified) NO! He is much more powerful than I realized! Galadin, help me please!

Galadin, terrified however, heads for the door.

Galadin: Achenar, I'm sorry...please forgive me.

Galadin leaves, leaving Brimstone with Achenar about to be pull through the portal.

Achenar: Galadin! Come back! Don't let him take me! Brimstone, please help!

Brimstone: (smirks evilly) Sorry, you should have given yourself up. Plus, another door in my way has been removed.

Brimstone leave, much to Achenar's dismay and anger.

Achenar: Damn you, Brimstone! Damn you to hell! You will pay for this! I sweeeaaaarrrr!

As it roared a deadly roar, Lavos has pulled Achenar through the portal which disappeared soon after. We now see the now abandoned house of Achenar.

Narrator: Lavos, however, has decided to be kind and merciful that day and decided not to kill Achenar. The Devil King has decided that it will need a servant to serve him throughout all eternity. He gave Achenar immortality and the power to control his curse in return of being its servant.

We now see a tree where the house is no longer at, the same familiar tree which was cut down in the previous flashback.

Narrator: Lavos has put Achenar's, now known as the Duke, soul inside a tree that is now in the site of his old home to grant the immortality to his servant. For five centuries as the tree grew, the Duke knew torment beyond even his most depraved imagings. By then, his body has been warped and his mind has since fallen into soulless dementia. He is now forever Lavos's servant and slave.

Just then, the group found themselves back with the stump as Hinata spoke.

Hinata: Guys!

All: (shocked) Hinata?

Gomamon: You were suppose to leave.

Hinata: (sadly) I couldn't, I just...Williams...the professor...he's dead!

She had some tears with Naruto hugging him.

Naruto: We know. There, there...

Sailor Mars: He was killed by the shadows.

Sasuke: Even if we could, those monsters destroyed the remaining pills.

Mr. Grumpy: Crooked Cucumbers, don't tell me we're stuck here forever!

June: It's just like that they will kill you if you don't get away from here.

Mr. Stubborn: Hmph, this place is cheap!

Sailor Venus: (to Katz) You jerk! How could you do that to him?

Katz: Uh...I had no knowledge?

Sailor Mars: Don't lie to us like that! That's what caused the Moon Kingdom, Technology, and the Silver Millennium to fall!

Sailor Mercury: Come to think of it, Katz tried to warn us not to touch the tree.

They glared at him with Katz giving out a sheepish chuckle.

Queen Beryl: After all these years, not only did you lie about Endymion's heart belonging to me along with my children's safety, but you lie about the Triforce Crystal as well!?

Endymion: I say we take him out!

The cat yelped a bit before Courage shoved him and Malachite, who drew a blade, away.

Courage: Oooh, please, we don't have time for that!

Sailor Solaris: But he started it!

Hinata: What is this place anyway?

Mirage: The cave is the center of the reality shift.

Katz: (sighs) All right, I admit it! I figured it all out just as soon as I saw the second to last flashback. This stump is what's causing it all.

Hinata: How?

Voice: It is the vessel for the Soul of the Duke. The acolyte of Lavos.

The group turned as they noticed a familiar face.

Mr. Stubborn: Great, Justin Lawson is here. As if his stupid fanfics were bad enough.

Justin: Hey, those TimmyxTootie fics were good!

Izzy: (sarcastically) Nice to see a friendly face.

Mr. Stubborn: My point exactly.

Justin: (grins) Amazing, isn't it, Sailor Moon? Of all the things Coco could have used to murder her son, she chose that idol.

Courage: Ooooh! Did you touch the idol? Because I don't want you making me touch it.

Justin: It doesn't work on dogs like you. I don't know why. It just doesn't.

Courage: Phew.

Justin: Placing the soul of William into the wood alongside Achenar's. Infusing the poor retard with Lavos' magic, allowing him to come back infinitely more powerful than before.

Jack Spicer: That is soooo ripping off Episode 4 of Star Wars' quote!

Cutman: Certainly pretty lucky.

Justin: Lucky? Lavos had to wait a thousand years for that opportunity. The opportunity to blend magic and science in a single entity. The opportunity to create the Bridge.

Zim: What the heck are you talking about? Speak some sense!

He walked away from the group while continuing.

Justin: The Bridge between the Realms. Over which Lavos will cross into our universe and purify humanity. (looks at them) Our order has waited for years for the prophecy to be fulfilled.

Drakken: That...is...the most ridiculous story I ever heard!

Bass: (to himself) You're telling me, this parody is losing some sense to me.

Emblem: (realizes) You're not from the Ministry of the Occultism.

Numbah 5: Who are you anyway?

Argit: (rolls eyes) Here we go.

Justin: 200 Years ago, the prophet Selene Takeuchi found the order of the Devil King. Since then, we have grown, watched, and waited. It was only in recent years that the events in the Book of Lavos began to occur. It mentioned William La Bouche.

Everyone looked shocked about it.

Justin: And it happened to mention you and the Silver Crystal, Sailor Moon.

Sailor Moon: Me?

Justin: You were the one prophesied to guide the Bridgekeeper to his destiny. But you didn't finish the job. All 3 aspects of William had to be destroyed to create the Bridge: Body, soul, and mind. You only destroyed his body. His soul and mind remained.

Tommy: Oh, great. If any of us had known about this...none of us would even have done it!

Snake: Crud!

Justin: That will truly disappoint my superiors. They were quite adamant that I should try to persuade you, to join our cause, and fulfill your foretold duty...

Alan: Is that why you were helping us?

Justin: They thought if I guide you all through your visions, and showed you the appropriate passages from our holy books, you'd understand that the prophecy is real.

Phage: What!?

Snake: You really are sssick!

Mojo Jojo: Yeah, only Him has that kind of power to do that. And they're ridiculous.

Him: (evil voice/angrily) What?!

Sailor Moon: You honestly believe that I'd join some insane cult just because you handed us some leafiets?!

He then grabbed her by the neck.

Justin: Personally...(stabs her stomach) no!

The others gasped as they saw Sailor Moon fall to the ground, losing consciousness, with the moon wand landing near her.

All: Sailor Moon!

Just then, he did some weird symbols on his hand.

Justin: (smirks) Ice Freeze Jitsu!

Just then, all, but Courage (who jumped away and hid) froze up.

Justin: He-he. Luckily for me, this is Off-World Matter ice. And I doubt you and your pathetic "boyfriend" of some sort shall even break this off.

He then placed down the idol near the gasping girl before placing the moon wand upright. Courage, meanwhile, only looked horrified.

Courage: (to himself) Ooooh...what will I do?

(ED: Truth by Luca Yumi)