Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Kouja no Senshi Season 1 Chapter 2: Senshi's Notes Arc ❯ Sacrifice? & Triforce Crystal ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kouja no Senshi Season 1
Chapter 2: Senshi's Notes Arc
Act 17: Sacrifice? & Triforce Crystal

(OP: Moonlight Densetsu by DALI)

Narrator: Previously on Kouja no Senshi...

Hinata: Guys!

All: (shocked) Hinata?

Gomamon: You were suppose to leave.

Hinata: (sadly) I couldn't, I just...Williams...the professor...he's dead!

She had some tears with Naruto hugging him.

Naruto: We know. There, there...

Sailor Mars: He was killed by the shadows.

Sasuke: Even if we could, those monsters destroyed the remaining pills.

Mr. Grumpy: Crooked Cucumbers, don't tell me we're stuck here forever!

Sailor Moon: You honestly believe that I'd join some insane cult just because you handed us some leafiets?!

He then grabbed her by the neck.

Justin: Personally...(stabs her stomach) no!

The others gasped as they saw Sailor Moon fall to the ground, losing consciousness, with the moon wand landing near her.

All: Sailor Moon!

Just then, he did some weird symbols on his hand.

Justin: (smirks) Ice Freeze Jitsu!

Just then, all, but Courage (who jumped away and hid) froze up.

Justin: He-he. Luckily for me, this is Off-World Matter ice. And I doubt you and your pathetic "boyfriend" of some sort shall even break this off.

He then placed down the idol near the gasping girl before placing the moon wand upright. Courage, meanwhile, only looked horrified.

Courage: (to himself) Ooooh...what will I do?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sailor Moon began awakening, looking a bit weak.

Sailor Moon: Jus...tin...

He smirked before he looked at Sailor Moon.

Justin: Oh, good. You're awake. I was afraid you'd miss this.

Sailor Moon: (weakly) What...are you doing?

Justin: (goes to her) After your staggering ineptitude in Matthews Mansion, the Order need to nudge things along. We need a connection to Lavos to help administrate His coming. And today might be the only opportunity we have all year to summon the Duke.

Courage: (notices) No...he can't...

Sailor Moon: (groans) You're going to...bring that...Thing...into this world?

Justin: With a standard ritual of the Devil King, and some offerings. After he takes your life, he will be grateful to us. And then, he will guide us to our destiny.

Sailor Moon: So why did you...stab me?

Justin: Pretty simple: you needed to be injured before sacrifice.

Sailor Moon: And...what if I...die before he shows up?

Justin: You won't be. Girls like you, my friends, die on their own terms. They don't let their life slip away from one measly knife wound from each. Hush now, the Duke is coming.

Sailor Moon tried moving, but couldn't move due to her weak limbs.

Sailor Moon: (notices) I...I see spots...

Justin: (shouts) I call thee Duke, to the wood that is your soul. I call thee from the north.

The girl noticed the familiar idol near her wand with the crystal.

Sailor Moon: The...idol. And the crystal...What does...this ritual entail? What are you gonna do to me?

Justin: To you, I have done all I need. To bring the Duke to us, we must tempt him with three Powerful Tortures. The Powerful Tortures of the mind, soul, and body. I am well conditioned to act as the Mind. You would make part of the body, and true love will have to suffice as the soul.

Sailor Moon: So you had the idol all this time!

Justin: I did. I place it here to reunite the wood with the tree from which it came. The Duke will appreciate the sentiment.

Sailor Moon: Why is William the Bridge? What makes him...(coughs blood) so special?

Justin: He was born in the Scientific Realm and killed with magical wood. The magic brought him back as a wraith. As such, he is an entity of both realms - of both magic and science. One foot on each side of the boarder. He is the Bridge, just as the prophecy said.

Sailor Moon: And what does the...(hacks) prophecy say about me?

Justin: The book of Lavos prophesied the creation of William LaBouche, the Wraith. It states that when his body, soul, and mind are destroyed in conjunction, the Bridge between the realms will be created. It also states that the Moon Princess herself, carrier of the Silver Crystal, being you, were suppose to guide the process. But we can expect one or more inaccuracies in a prophecy written so long ago...

Sailor Moon: Darian...everyone...you there?

Justin: They're here, but they can't answer you.

Sailor Moon: They had nothing to do...with this. Let them all go, please.

Justin: On the contrary, it's important that we would all be here. It is part of the ritual.

As they spoke next, Courage quickly took out a flame thrower, trying to melt the ice as quickly as he could.

Sailor Moon: Why are you summoning the Duke? And what possible...use could he be to you?

Justin: You've been experiencing flashbacks, I know. You saw Achenar's attempt to summon Lavos, yes?

Sailor Moon: Yeah, we saw him fail quite completely.

Justin: He assumed our Lord could be summoned with any old basic demon summoning rite. But Lavos is far greater and more powerful than His rivals. He is very nearly a God. A God of Pain. It takes a great amount of magic and a much more complex ritual to summon one such as he. We do not know it, but the Duke does. He will guide us and teach us.

Sailor Moon: The Duke...is Achenar, right?

Justin: I'm glad to see you were paying attention.

He then went to different sides as Courage tried to hurry the melting faster.

Justin: I call thee from the east!

He went to the west side.

Justin: I call thee from the west!

The girl felt a numbness, which was spreading fast toward her.

Sailor Moon: Everything...it's getting dark...

He then headed to the south.

Justin: Hang in there for a little more...I call thee from the south!

Just then, something flashed for a moment. It looked like a familiar figure just as Courage gasped.

Courage: (hiding) Eep! (to himself) Not good.

The female gasped for breath, looking like it was harder to breathe.

Justin: Reality fits from realm to realm, tormented, and confused. End this madness, that we might bring thee to us. (goes to the left side) End it, Achenar!

More image of the Duke was about to appear. The POV from her began clouding up before her eyes finally shut and the girl died, limping her heads and lying still.

Courage: (notices) Oh no!

Justin: I present thee with Powerful Tortures! Body, mind, and soul!

More of the figure appeared.

Justin: I present thee with the Guide, failed in her and their duty, for thee to judge.

The Duke finally almost fazed in before disappearing. Courage quickly used the blow torch in full blast.

Justin: Come! Come!

Then, in an instant, the Duke appeared. He then walked over to the lifeless girl, examining her. He spoke menacingly toward him (though none of us can hear the Duke's voice).

Justin: (shocked) Dead? She's dead? No, that's not possible!

The Duke glared at him.

Justin: (frightened) Master? (notices something) No, please, no! NO!!!

He then screamed before some blood was shown splashing.

Courage: Bleck!

Only Sailor Solaris, Vultureman, and Snake were half unfrozen at that point. The three groaned before noticing Sailor Moon's body.

Sailor Solaris: (teary) No...Sailor Moon...

Snake: It can't be...

Vultureman: Caw...impossible...

Then, the three, with tears, screamed in agony.

Three: NOOOOO!!!

Just then, their chests glowed brightly as did the Silver Crystal. The three were absorbed by the lights as the ice completely broke off.

Naruto: Huh? What?

Sakura: What happened?

Endymion: (notices) Sailor Moon!

He ran over to her as the heroes and Endymion looked at the corpse.

Sailor Mars: (teary) No...it can't be...

The group then winced as they looked up. There, they saw a crystal in Triforce form merged together before they saw Julayla (in princess form), a black haired human boy, and a dark brown haired young man appearing.

Queen Beryl: (to herself) It is true...they have awakened at last...

Katz: (to himself) And so has the Triforce Crystal...

Julayla then looked at Sir Emblem with a smile on her face.

Julayla: I sensed some familiarity, thanks to the Light Piece within me...Fuzzy.

The group looked stunned as they heard his name.

All: Fuzzy?

The three touched the crystals as it began to glow as did they and the Silver Crystal. Then, everything flashed white to everyone. In the darkness, a familiar girl, in a familiar form, was lost in the darkness.

Princess Serenity: (telepathically) I can't believe it...this is how it ends?

Everything went black.

Voice: Princess?

Serenity's Voice: (scared) What? Who...who's there?

Voice: Actually, it is not over for you yet, Princess Serenity.

In a black space, an image of Serenity's corpse was shown. The girl then sees a figure though Princess Serenity is unable to see who it is due to the shadows blocking the face. The Moon Princess did hear a female voice before a strange figure in a sailor fuku like the Senshi was seen, though covered in the shadows.

Figure: (telepathically) Go back, Princess.

Serenity: (telepathically) Leave me alone. I'm dead.

Figure: Not yet. Not fully. Your mind and soul are drifting apart from your body...With enough power, there is still time to pull them back. (flashes around the area) But you must have the will to return.

Serenity: Forget it. I've had enough. I did the deeds, I made myself useful, I lived up to the reputation the manor and my life gave me. Today I gave everything I could. And I still died.

Figure: There is still work to be done. You have not yet completed your duty.

Serenity: I'm sick of duty. I'm sick of prophecy. Just let me sleep.

The figure flashed around a bit more.

Figure: Stronger ones than you have tried to fight destiny. None succeed. Past, present, and future are all different faces of the same die, and few can see them all at once. But I can, and the future demands that you live.

More flashes were seen as a dead lifeline was show behind.

Figure: There is much for you to do, as well as free your true love from the one who controlled him. Return, now. I have marked the path.

Serenity: Please, just let it end...

Figure: Pleading to me is useless. I am just as much a prisoner of fate as you. The future your actions are destined to bring about has already taken place. Without your part, I would not be here to restore you to life. So you see, by my mere presence your decision is already made. Go back, Princess Serenity. You cannot rest yet. There is still work to be done.

Serenity: Who...who are you?

They flashed a bit more.

Figure: A murderer...and a madman. And a puppet of forces neither of us could possibly comprehend.

Just then, the figure, though blurry to the Moon Princess, rose her arm as the Triforce Crystal and the Silver Crystal suddenly appear in Princess Serenity's vision. Just when something was about to happen, everything flashed white with the lifeline briefly shown, that time fully activated. When everything brightened up, Sailor Moon opened her eyes, looking surprised before noticing Julayla in her princess form smiling to her softly.

Sailor Moon: Julayla?

Julayla: Yes, Moon Princess. You're alive once more.

Sailor Moon then noticed the red rose on the ground.

Sailor Moon: (to herself) Endymion...

Sailor Mercury: He didn't leave your side until we all realized we're back in our own dimension.

She then noticed Endymion looking at her from a distance before vanishing. At that moment, she noticed the red rose turning black once more.

Sailor Moon: I will find a way to free you...I promise.

She then noticed something missing.

Sailor Moon: That's weird, a piece of my front bow's missing.

She then noticed something odd.

Sailor Moon: Where's Justin?

Courage: The Duke took him. I saw it happen. He did...something horrible...to him! Then they vanished.

Sailor Moon: Julayla, tell me what happened? How did I get brought back to life?

Julayla: The Triforce Crystal appeared...then my with my brothers awoke and used it.

(Flashback)

As the crystals finished their work, the three looked at one another before they kneeled.

Snake: I can feel it...someone is helping as well...

Then, the three noticed the Silver Crystal finished glowing and the Triforce Crystal starting to slowly break away into three once more.

Vultureman: Our home...Solaris...it's no more...

The two males fainted as they returned back to their original forms.

Slythe: Vultureman's a royal prince!?

Argit: Now I know it's weird!

Sora: Snake!

However, before the hybrid neared the mutant, the Phage only turned away.

Phage: Leave him...he's no longer a use to us.

He began to leave as the others looked confused.

Mummymon: What do you mean?

Phage: After all...the distraction and death of someone a threat was enough...

He only gave a secret smirk to Snake before vanishing.

Jack Spicer: You wanna know what I think?

All: No!

The villains, minus a few vanished as well.

Queen Beryl: The Triforce Crystal is splitting once more.

Katz: That I shall take care of.

He jumped, grabbing the dark piece, which turned to a gauntlet.

Katz: (smirks) Interesting...

The light piece went directly toward Delete's keyblade, much to his shock while the last one landed near Snake, which formed a necklace. Queen Beryl only smiled slightly before they minus Endymion, vanished.

Endymion: Sailor Moon...I'm glad you're safe...but just remember...we're enemies from now on.

He then began heading off.

(End Flashback)

Sailor Moon looked surprised at what she had said, looking at the unconscious Snake and Vultureman.

Sailor Moon: (smiles) So there is a connection after all.

Julayla: Yeah...I have siblings after all...and the Dark Kingdom...it use to be...Solaris...

With that, the girl also lost consciousness, returning her to her normal form.

Girls: Julayla!

They then noticed Sir Emblem was gone once more.

Cherry: Sir Emblem?

Berry: Fuzzy? Is it true you're him?

Courage only sighed sadly, looking at the idol he held before using a cloth to wrap it in.

Courage: Come on, let's go.

As the next scenes came, the teen girl's voice spoke.

Serena's Voice: And now it sits across from me. The reality shift has cleared up and we were free to leave. The cleanup crew arrived with the ambulance. No trace of Williams or the other hotel staff was found. Officially, they've been classified as unexplained disappearance. But we knew better. Justin and the Duke seem to have also vanished, which doesn't surprise me in the least. Hinata has agreed to join us and last I heard, she was preparing herself with the ninjas and the Freelance Police explaining it all. As for the people we've rescued in Dillydale, they will be in the non-fighters division along with our cats. Vultureman, Snake, and Julayla don't seem to recall any memory of what had happened to themselves nor of the mentioning of the Triforce Crystal and a place called Solaris.

Serena continued writing the notes as she sighed, looking at the wooden item.

Serena's Voice: That just leaves me to write up the notes with the idol that haunts Snake and my dreams gazing at me from across my desk. Every instinct in my friends' beings wants to burn it to ashes and grind them into the dirt, but I don't. Justin spoke of a prophecy. That the destruction of William LaBouche's soul would somehow help him and his Order summon their dark god. So if anyone destroys it, they win anyway. What else could I do? I know none of us could keep it, I know from experience that it leaks malevolent influence like a broken pipe leaks water. The only other option is to hide it, but where can I hide such a thing and make sure it's never found again by human hands?

Then, the last of the letter landed on the ground.

Serena's Voice: I shall have to think about this. Sailor Moon.

On it was a crescent moon mark. Meanwhile, somewhere in the darkness, some people in cloaks were praying as a familiar figure with a lifeless puppet arrived.

Justin: (monotone/warped voice) The ritual for the summoning of Lavos will go ahead. Events have been set in motion that cannot be stopped.

The Duke then showed the piece of cloth with the blood sample on it.

Justin: We have the blood of the Guide. Now we must wait. Wait and prepare.

Then everything went black as the Narrator spoke.

Narrator: Chapter 4:
1. A great many years took place after the Year of the Arrogant Man, and the Duke who had been the Arrogant Man remained in the court of the Devil King and learned many lessons for which he was grateful.
2. Then came the time when the Men of the land of Technology discovered the great Tree that was the Duke's soul, and the Men said
3. What is this Tree that blights our land of constructed things? We will not allow such majesty that was not built by us.
4. And they tore down the Tree, and broke it into pieces, and used the wood that was the Soul of the Duke to make their houses and their trinkets, and the Duke was rightly saddened, and he felt the blade of every saw that brutalized the wood that was his Soul as if it brutalized his very flesh, and the Duke said
5. By the hands of the willful Men of Technology I have suffered, and thus I vow shall the Men of Technology suffer at the hands of I.
6. And the Devil King said unto the Duke, As you have willed it, so shall I arrange it, and so when the eight-and-twentieth day of the seventh month occurs, I shall permit you to return to the land of Technology and bring down your judgment upon the Men who have wronged you.
7. And as the Devil King said it, so was it so.
The Book of Lavos: The Book of the Duke

(ED: Truth by Luca Yumi)