Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Kouja no Senshi Season 1 OAV 1: 6 Days a Death ❯ Time Distortion and Mystery Cult ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prologue:

As the Kouja no Senshi prepared themselves, they looked at one another.

Hinata: So we're going through the internet?

Davis: Yeah. Especially since we have to restore the Digital World and clean it up.

Tai: All right, Digidestined, raise your Digivices and everyone else hanging on.

They lifted their digivices. However, as that happened, the group felt a rumbling sound.

Courage: Oooh, what's going on?

Digit: Sounds like an Earthquake!

Just then, they noticed a portal of some sort opening. To the ones' surprise, they saw a familiar robot in the portal.

Some: Bender!?

Bender: Hey, you're the guys I dreamed last night. (angrily) You cost me my booze and hookers!

Voice: Bender!

Then, they saw some other people and alien as they looked concerned.

Biyomon: What in the world?

Red Haired Man: What's happening?

Cyclops Woman: Professor Farnsworth, what's going on?

Farnsworth: It appears that there's some sort of time-space continuum distortion and it's creating a wormhole to either another dimension or the past, Leela.

Leela: What? Fry, do you know anything about this?

Fry: No. I thought it was one of Zoidberg's habits that did it.

Zoidberg: Ugh, blame the lobster, why don't you.

They gasped as they saw parts of their world being destroyed.

Farnsworth: Quickly, you buffoons, we have to jump to survive!

Quickly, the five jumped through the portal. It closed as they looked concerned.

Fry: Great, our own home's probably destroyed by now along with Amy, Zapp, Kiff, Hermes, and the others.

Bender: (notices) Hey, I remember you. You're the girl who had that crappy boyfriend, who also took those drugs. To me, you should've drank alcohol. That's the way!

Buttercup: Bender!

Amy: Tell me...why is this happening?

(OP: Moonlight Densetsu by DALI)

Kouja no Senshi
OAV 1: 6 Days a Death
Act 1: Time Distortion and Mystery Cult

A bit later, the group looked at the newcomers.

Maximus: So you're telling us that there's some sort of time distortion?

Farnsworth: Correct. However, we can watch what has happened that caused it.

He then took out some familiar goggles.

Vultureman: Great, they look like the stupid goggles Jack wore.

Farnsworth: They're from our timeline, actually. Care to use them?

Nemesis: I'll use them. Sight Beyond Sight!

The goggles activated as they saw the scientist hook it up to the projector. The group looked at them as they watched.

Serena: My gosh...it can't be...

***

Lee: (Coco's voice) Do you see why I do my best to keep you away from this demon?! This mistake of mine?!

June: Is it just me or is Coco being a bit dramatic?

Danny: Just you.

Lee: (Coco's voice) It doesn't have any understanding of our human ways!

Alan: Darn it, mother, you're wrong! (William turns back to him) If only you have given him the chance to be normal and to be a normal kid like any other kid would be...

Lee: (Coco's voice) Silence, Alan! (William turns back to her now) It's time to put the end of the horror that I unleashed!

Alan's face turned to fear as Lee gets ready to open fire on the shaken William.

Alan: Mother, what are you doing? Mother, no! Mother, MOTHER!

Too late as Lee then opens fire on William causing the boy to fall onto the floor afterwards.

Phage: Well, Sailor Moon, if you or any of your friends got that Silver Crystal available, use it now.

Sailor Moon: Right!

She brought out the wand as the crystal on it shone. She then began to use it like her healing powers, though with a different power.

Sailor Moon: Cosmic Moon Power!!

The crystal shoned as the creature started wincing in agony. Suddenly, the body itself began to become engulfed in flames.

***

Down where the flames were, Trista threw the idol to the flames, causing it to be destroyed.

Leo: It's gone...finally.

***

Narrator: 196 years later and 196 years earlier...

We cut to inside a building in the year 2104. A woman with green hair came into the place and looks around.

Woman: Odd. I coulda sworn someone is in.

The woman gets a cellphone out, dials a number, and waits.

Voice: Hello?

Woman: Todd. It's me, Sabrina.

Todd's Voice: Oh hey, Sabrina! Are you at the Optimology building yet?

Sabrina: Yes, but no one is around. I'm supposed to be the well known Psychic Gym Leader of Saffron City but even I can't sense anyone here.

Todd's Voice: Well, wait in the lobby or something. I'm sure someone will be there to talk to you.

Sabrina: Right. Thanks, Todd.

Sabrina hangs up and sees a brochure on the table. She comes over and takes it, putting it with his journal.

Sabrina: (reading brochure) Hey, friends. Is life making a problem for ya? Need someone to help you in your time of need? Want to be part of the world's growing largest family? Then optimology is what you need! It is a religion that takes the best parts of previous religions to make way for a great way of thinking. Join optimology today!

Sabrina then hears someone approaching and turns to see a bald man wearing a cloak rushing forward.

Sabrina: Excuse me?

Man: Out of my way, fool!

The man rushes by Sabrina and is about to leave the building.

Sabrina: Excuse me! Are you Mr. Luthor, the descendant of the infamous Lex Luthor?

The man, obviously Luthor, turns to face Sabrina.

Luthor: Yes, that is me.

Sabrina: My name is Sabrina, the Gym Leader of Saffron City. I'm from the city council who I also do building inspectors for. I placed a call to you a week ago. Do you remember me?

Luthor: Hmmm...well, I do remember the voice, now that you mention it.

Sabrina: I called informing you of an inspection of your facilities I am doing.

Luthor: Oh yes...is there...a problem?

Sabrina: The council suspects that you're extending your premises without planning permission from the city. I am asked to look around to see to it that you aren't.

Luthor: (worried) Is this really necessary?

Sabrina: Nothing to worry. Just a precaution, sir. Routine, I assure you. With my psychic powers, this can be a clean sweep though something appears to be blocking me.

Luthor: Uh...can you come back another time? We are kinda...busy at the moment...

Sabrina: Unfortunately, Mr. Luthor, I can't. I got to get this done by the end of the week and this is the only free slot that I had.

Luthor: (frowning) Oh, I see.

Sabrina: Is there a problem? If you got something to hide...

Luthor: No, no, nothing to hide at all, my dear lady. Why don't I take you up in the elevator and give you a tour of the building? I assure you that I got nothing to hide.

Sabrina: Okay, lead the way.

Luthor takes the Gym Leader to a nearby elevator. Once there, Luthor pushes a button opening the doors. Sabrina looks inside, puzzled.

Sabrina: Uh, there's no ele...

Sabrina didn't finish as Luthor quickly pushed her through the doors. The woman screams as he begins falling to the bottom of the elevator shaft. Once all is silent, Luthor closes the door and rushes off to the entrance.

Luthor: Yes...I got nothing to hide...when the time comes.

Narrator: Day 1. Sunday, July 22nd, 2104.

In the infirmary room, Sabrina heard two voices.

Voice 1: I told you I have no idea who he is.

Voice 2: Then why should you care?

Voice 1: I'm a doctor for Pete sake!

As he awoke, he noticed two figures, one an Asian doctor with a pink strand on her hair and a familiar figure, though she seemed unrecognizable. The girl in the uniform standing on the wall of the door frowned.

Girl: It seems terribly convenient. Heck, I say she's probably some strange gym leader with no sense of humor.

Doctor: You don't think, if she was our agent, we would find a way to get her down here without smashing her into pieces. A broken neck is not something I would call convenient.

Sabrina looked pale as she heard that.

Girl: What do I look like, a nurse? She arrives now, of all times, and you insist it's a coincidence?

Doctor: What else could it be?

Sabrina groaned a bit, trying to get up.

Doctor: (notices) Oh, good. She's awake.

She went up to him before speaking.

Doctor: Can you hear me? Do you know your name? Can you tell me your name?

Girl: Enough. Quit repeating.

She frowned to her before looking at Sabrina.

Sabrina: (groans) Sa...Sabrina.

Doctor: My name's Dr. Trisky, but you can call me by my real name, Alicia.

Sabrina: What's...happening?

Alicia: How much do you remember anyway?

Girl: (glares) Hey! (goes to her) Stop talking to her.

She continued glaring before he continued.

Girl: I don't want either of you saying another word until my employer gets here.

Alicia: Look, this girl's seriously injured and you're making it worse. She has to be taken to the surface and taken to a properly equipped hospital. I had to reattach her neck with a cord, fix her arm, and I don't even wanna get to her rib cages and they're hard to do.

Sabrina looked worried, looking at the bandages on herself as the girl frowned.

Girl: Doctor, I am not going to tell you again: Nobody leaves or breathes until my boss gets here and gives me the info, got it?

Sabrina: Ugh...

Girl: (sighs) What's wrong with you now?

Alicia: (goes to Sabrina) Her condition may still be degrading, even with some new medicine. The facilities here are very understocked and I don't think she'll last much longer.

She then pushed Alicia aside slightly.

Girl: Let me see.

She glared at her as she examined the woman, not knowing that Sabrina took a paper from the pocket. The girl sighed before smiling.

Girl: Well, no problem here, it looks like.

The girl went back to her post. Alicia then noticed the note Sabrina had. The two nodded before she took it.

Sabrina: Psst.

She pointed to the console with her uninjured arm before she went over to it, then looked at it before going back to her. She then pointed to the privacy screen, then to the door on the north. She pointed to privacy screen before she nodded and pressed it.

Girl: Is that gonna do any good to you? Besides, there's only one way out of here.

Sabrina then pointed to the door on the north before Alicia opened it. Just then, a familiar figure came through the door. The Duke then stood in front of the blond girl before she noticed.

Girl: (gasps) You! I remember you...

He then grabbed the girl by the neck as she grunted.

Alicia: (covers Sabrina's eyes) Don't look.

Sabrina: Huh? How can I without my glasses? And what's going on?

Alicia: JUST DON'T LOOK!

As they closed their eyes, all we heard was cracking and blood gushing noise.

(ED: Friends by Yawmin)