Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Kouja no Senshi Season 1 OAV 1: 6 Days a Death ❯ Recruits & Time Journey ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kouja no Senshi
OAV 1: 6 Days a Death
Act 8: Recruits & Time Journey

(OP: Moonlight Densetsu by DALI)

Narrator: Previously on Kouja no Senshi OAV...

Sabrina: Wait a sec, the bomb's defused already...The wiring under the control's ruined. Just as long as it's not damaged, it won't explode.

Hypno: Hypno, Hypno.

The group prepared to leave before they noticed some fire in the way.

Sabrina: Crap!!

The group jumped away, just as the fire came closer.

Sabrina: No. (sees the bomb getting fire) NO!

Sabrina ducked and covered, along with the Pokemon underneath her, as the woman shouted.

Sabrina: Oh fu-

Chimecho: Chime-

Then, everything exploded. The building was starting to collapse as the bomb lit the area before exploding, leaving nothing, but a crater.

Farnsworth: That has got to be the most farfetched future I have ever seen! I mean, really, a descendant of the real Sabrina of Saffron City being a building inspector.

Mr. Stubborn: Like I said, that fake future is cheap!

Mr. Bump: Oh great, something worse to worry about.

Bender: Look, if you wanted to know what's causing this, I got something right here.

He opened the compartment, revealing a device of some sort.

Bender: I snagged this from the Professor's lair.

Farnsworth: (snatches it) Gimme that, you dolt! I was wondering where that was.

Everyone looked carefully as the reading began showing up.

Leela: Wait a second, this can't be right?

Miss Calamity: Oh dear. You think it's wrong?

Farnsworth: Of course it's not wrong, you clumsy girl! According to the Time-Space Disturbance Device, that creature called Lavos has disturbed our time about a decade earlier than where we are.

Digit: Strange, how come none of us are feeling it, though?

Mr. Stubborn: Probably because that professor is making it up!

Mr. Rude: (annoyed) Will you stop that, you stubborn goat?

Jack Spicer: So let me get this straight: that Lavos guy is an evil being from space and wants to kill everything?

Katz: Apparently so...

Phage: And unless we bring in more allies, who knows what will happen.

Him: Ahem! I can help you with that...after all, I have demonic powers. I'm Satan's cousin, after all.

Drakken: Let me guess, it's for a price right?

Father's Voice: Well, let's hear it!

The group turned, noticing a familiar shadowy figure.

Cree: Father...

Alan: So this is Father...but what's he doing here?

----------------------------------------------------------------

The shadowy man glanced at them as Drakken frowned.

Drakken: How long were you there?

Father: Long enough.

Wuya: So, what brings you around these parts?

Father: My comrades and I have some valuable information to give you.

Then, out came some familiar foes.

Cree: Looks like you got the Delightfuls, the Glorft guy, that one eyed weirdo, and...is that Team Rocket!?

Meowth: Meowth, that's right!

James: We listened in during the Pokemon parts. If that Sabrina had any valuable Pokemon with her, we'll steal it!

Delightful Children: They were the only other ones available on such short notice.

Jack Spicer: Well...close enough. (notices) Who are those three?

General Skarr: When you found or more likely stole the black Digivice Ken Ichijouchi still held, Hector sent it to me to test it out. Then, these three, the Bonnes, arrived.

Dr. Wily: (groans) Great, those three again!

Bass: Why do we need help from some stupid pirates?

Tron: Hey, we're not stupid! We're professional pirates.

Tiesel: That's right! And you better respect us!

Phage: Interesting...

Queen Beryl: Perhaps they can serve some purpose.

Him: Oh, I like this. The more the merrier. It reminds me of my witnessing of Queen Metallia's creation: somehow the people of Solaris have gotten a piece of not only the entity of Chaos, but also the powers of my "grandfather" so to speak.

Malachite: And you know about this?

Him: Positive...after all, I am related to him, Satan, and the Red Guy...(evil voice) so you better not mock me!

Mojo Jojo: (to the others) Just ignore the comments he will be making.

Him: (angrily) I heard that, Monkey Man!

With the heroes, the group saw the Girls returning with a familiar giant machine.

Serena: Megas!

Luna: (notices) My goodness, that's a huge machine!

Julayla: I see Coop, Jamie, Kiva, and the Teen Titans...but where is Terra?

Cherry: Who?

Coop: Hey, nice to see ya guys again. They said we get some chips and soda if we arrived.

Boomer: (waves) Don't worry, we got plenty.

Buttercup: Ugh, I can't believe this!

Bender: Tell me about it, that's gotta be the crappiest robot ever!

Davis: Cut that out! It's awesome!

The humans slid down before Kiva looked concerned.

Kiva: Well, I can probably say that the dream was real.

Starfire: And it's great to see you again...(notices) Where's Fuzzy Lumpkins?

Julayla: You mean he's not with you!?

Shirly: I used my magic to track everywhere myself...unfortunately, the scent ends where we're standing...it seemed like he is not where...but when.

All: What!?

Jamie: I find that messed up, guys.

Mr. Rude: Tell me about it.

Then, they noticed a portal opening up where they were.

Serena: What in the world?

With the villains, another portal opened up as they noticed.

Katz: Sire...I believe I know what's happening...

Phage: Yes...we're all going to be sucked and sent throughout time!

The heroes and villains, no matter where they are, yelps as the portal begins to suck them in.

Danny: June, hang on!

June: To what?!

Soon both sides are sucked into the portal itself.

Then, somewhere in a desk lamp, with only a small lit candle lighting the room, a familiar figure (in the past) was writing on some paper.

Narrator: Here's where things get interesting: In the 19th century, the prophet, Selene Takeuchi put to paper the three Books of Lavos, the blood of the 12 sacrifices still fresh on her hands. The Book of the Demon Princess. The Book of Victims. And the Book of the Bridge. This is a central tenet in the faith of the Order of Blessed Agonies. What is not known, not even by the highest acolytes, and likely not even by the Princess herself...is that there was a fourth book. It seemed to contradict the other prophecies, and Selene discarded the draft, thinking it a garbled message. This was the Book of the Demon Princess. Here's what it said.

Soon in a familiar disgusting place, we see Sabrina and her Pokemon seemingly dead on the ground near Lavos's eye. Gardevoir slowly wakes up and groans but yelps as the Duke appears, approaching them.

Gardevoir: Gardevoir!

Narrator: On the Day of the Bridge, the Duke returned to the court of the King, and bowed low before the presence. And the Devil King was greatly wrathful, and He said to the Duke, "Why have you returned, O Duke? You, who would betray his King, who would defy his own Flesh?" And with those words the Devil King threw down the Duke and stripped away his vestments, and the Duke once again became the Arrogant Man.

Lavos opens its eye and looks at the Duke as it gets ready to attack Sabrina and her Pokemon. Suddenly without warning, the monster zaps it servant making the Duke scream while its power and whatnot is sucked out of it.

Gardevoir: (gasps) Gardevoir!

Narrator: And the Arrogant Man said, "I wanted only to please you, my King. I know you scheme to replace me. If i betrayed you, it was only to remain your Duke." And the Devil King replied, "I have not forgotten that you are the Arrogant Man, and still your arrogance blinds you. Who are you to question my plans, you little man of linear time? Who are you to believe he knows what is best for I, I, who has drunk down the agonies of a million Men, I, who has seen to the edge of Forever? You are not my Duke, O Arrogant Man. You were never truly of my Flesh."

Soon once Lavos stops its attack, the Duke fell to the ground. Next the Devil King zaps Sabrina and her Pokemon making Gardevoir scream while the rest floated in the air. When the Duke looks up and sees what's happening, Sabrina begins to change.

Narrator: And the King took the vestments of the Duke and gave them to the Woman of Purity, and the Woman of Purity became the New Princess.

When all is over, Sabrina seems to be reborn with blood red clothing while another girl in a dress appears laughing with her hat covering her eyes. Abra, Hyno, Epseon, and Chimecho now has glowing red eyes while Gardevoir looks sadly towards them.

Gardevoir: (sadly) Gardevoir...

The man looked shocked as he pointed to her.

Narrator: And the Arrogant Man wept aloud, "Why have you betrayed me, my King? What have I done that should earn this wrath?" Came the reply, "Long ago, you were offered to fulfill the role of the Bridge, as a being of both Magick and Technology. You could have proven your commitment to your King. You could have chosen your Successor. But in your arrogance, you resisted and created the Child to become the Bridge in your stead. And after you learned the true purpose of the Bridge, you had the audacity to subvert my will. Weakly you sought to avert your destiny and the destinies of others. But rejoice, Arrogant Man, for I have provided another opportunity to fight your fate. Simply defeat your successor and return to my side."

He walked over toward the now evil woman as a barrier appeared, throwing the former Duke toward the ledge of the hole Sailor Pluto's group was near earlier.

Girl: He-he-he! That was fun.

Narrator: The New One, the Demon Princess faced the Arrogant Man. And the Demon Princess threw down the Arrogant Man.

The girl with Sabrina and the four evil Pokemon headed toward where the ex-Duke was, passing the frightened girl.

Sailor Moon Clone: Please...don't hurt me!

Girl: Don't worry...we're only gonna play together...we'll be best friends forever.

They then turned to him.

Girl: As for you...

The Duke tried holding on, trying not to slip. However, a four sided scythe appeared, slamming his hand down hard, letting him fall to his doom. Gardevoir looked sadly at what had happened while eyes surrounded the seven, with the little girl in Sabrina's left arm, laughing while Sabrina held the four sided scythe with the other hand.

Sabrina: Enjoy your death...

Narrator: And the Arrogant Man knew the name of the Devil King. - The Book of Lavos: The Book of the Devil Princess.

(ED: Nightmare by Alumina)