Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ NEW WORLD NEW LIFE ❯ CHAPTER 3 THE NEW WORLD ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
  NEW WORLD NEW LIFE             &nb sp;                         &nb sp;                         &nb sp;      CHAPTER 3 THE NEW WORLD             &nb sp;                         &nb sp;      
 Itachi walked in to the Uchiha district and headed to his home. He was in alert even in the safety of his compound and even though there were a few Uchiha patrolling around, he felt somehow uneasy.


The boy finally reached his house and sighed; he went in and headed right to the study room where they kept most scrolls. He scanned through them and noticed that there were only a few water element scrolls; he took all of them and headed to his room. Just as he was about to head upstairs, his mother stopped him, "Itachi-kun?" the gently voice of his mother called, he looked down at his hands and then looked at his mother. He turned to her and her expression became curious, "What are you doing?" she asked walking to him, he though about his mothers reaction and decided to tell her even if she questions him further.

"I wanted to study these scrolls" he told her impassively, she blinked and looked at them, "But they're water elements" she said and he shrugged slightly, "Why do you want to read them?" she asked innocently, "To learn them" he replied instantly, Mikoto smiled "Really?" she asked. He nodded and looked at the stairs for a second, when he looked back at his mother she was smiling happily, "If you don't understand something, come talk to me. It's my second element after all" she told him and patted his head, "Hn" he said before climbing the stairs.

Finally getting to his room, he flopped down on his bed and started to read the scrolls. He spend the next few hours doing this until supper was ready, "Itachi-kun, time to eat" his mother called from the other side of his door, he sighed and got up. Rolling the scroll up, he set it on the nightstand and opened the door, "Come one Itachi-kun, your father will be leaving tonight and won't be here for the next two weeks" she told him softly.

Itachi looked at her passively, "Do you have a mission?" he asked and she sighed, "I leave tomorrow at dawn" she said, "Hn" the lonely prodigy grunt and went down the stairs, "So I'll be staying with Uncle Teyaki and Aunt Uruchi?" it was more of a statement than a question, "Yes" she replied lamely. The young Uchiha looked at his mother for a second before nodding, and looking away.

Being the heir of the Uchiha clan, and having Uchiha Fugaku as a father was a way to feel lonely, yet important, but he didn't like the yet of 'important' he was. He felt used at times and was hurt by that; that's why his relationship with his parents isn't that great. Sure, his mother tries to get close to him, but there is something odd about her. He feels she's doing it too forceful, like she has to do it and not that she wants to do it.

To him, his family was… odd. There was love, but there was also duty. For his father it was the duty as the head of the clan, the man of the house, the perfect husband and father; but with the clan and the war at the moment, it was not good. With his mother it was the duty to be the submissive wife and kind mother, yet she was off in missions for the village and forcing her relationship with her son. Now for Itachi, it was the weight that comes being a Clan heir and to become the perfect son and ninja for the clan.

The one thing that neither of his parents knew, it was that he didn't like the war. He didn't like the deaths that came with it of the hatred being poured on the battle field. He may be four, but he still knew the difference from right and wrong; he was being forced to mature too fast and unlike Mitsuko, he didn't have memories of his other self. Itachi felt alone and he didn't care to address it as it would only show weakness to his father and would make his mother worried and work harder.

Itachi ate his meal quietly, he felt both of his parents stare, but ignored it and kept on eating. His mind wondered back to the little girl he met in the day and wonder who she was. Mikoto looked at her husband and then back at Itachi, she drank a bit of her tea and cleared her throat, "Son" she addressed, the boy looked at her innocently, "Yes mother?" he asked her, "… After this go and pack some clothes for your stay with your Uncle and Aunt" she said after a second of hesitation, the Uchiha nodded and finished eating.

Fugaku looked at his son and sighed, he wonders if he is doing something wrong, but his son is an Uchiha. The man closed his eyes and decided to set things right after his mission is over, when he opened his eyes, his son was already up and placing his plates on the sink. Then he headed upstairs to make his luggage for the stay with the Uchiha couple.

He got up and went to get his things for his leave; he saw his wife frown for a second before she turned around to take the dishes to the sink. Fugaku sighed, but said nothing; instead, he went to the living room and grabbed his bag. He walked to the front door and turned around to see Mikoto look at him with a worried expression, "Be careful" she said and kissed his cheek softly, "Don't worry" he told her and looked at his son coming down the hall and stop a few feet away from them.

Itachi looked at his father passively, "Take care of your mother" his dad said, "Hn" he replied thinking he couldn't do it, since she was leaving him too. And like that, Fugaku left the house; right after he was out; the young Uchiha turned around and went back to his room. He needed a distraction and what better way then to study his water nature chakra?

(-/ \-)

Mitsuko woke up little after seven; she blinked the sleep from her eyes and got up. The girl made her way to her door and went down the hall and headed down stairs into the kitchen, she saw her mother sitting on the table drinking some tea, "Mommy" the blonde said softly, Kushina looked her way and smiled, "Yes?" she asked with knowing eyes, "I'm hungry" Mitsiko said as she came to the table and sat down.

The redhead snorted, "Alright" she mumbled and got up; the little girl smiled when her mother moved around the table to make her some sandwiches and cut them in triangles. Never would she have imagined loving something besides ramen, but here she loved everything her mother cooked for them. The elder Uzumaki set the plate down along a glass of orange juice, "There you go" she said and patted her head.

The blonde didn't have to be told twice to dig in and munch her food down, she felt her mother's eyes on her the entire time, but they weren't like usual, "What is it?" Mitsuko asked without looking away from her food, "Mitsuko… what happened back at lunch?" she asked softly. The four year old stopped and set her piece of bread down, "I'm worried" she answered after a minute of thinking.

She wanted to tell her mother, but that would mean reviling too much information on many stuff and she didn't want that. Also, it meant that she would have to explain herself for not telling them before and warning them about the mission, and everything that came after that. To Mitsuko, the truth was a one way ticket to go back to loneliness and pain. She did not want that, and therefore she will keep quiet until a few days before the second stage of the mission begins.

Kushina looked at her daughter with a frown, she wanted to ask more, but there were times that her little light reflected fear. Fear she had felt when Mito-sama told her why she had been brought to Konaha in the first place, and fear to be rejected by the people she loved. The red habanero hated seeing that expression on Mitsuko's angelic face, but she always tried to understand, "Can you tell me what you're worried about?" she asked cupping the blonde's face to make her see her.

The girl looked into her mother's royal blue orbs, they shone with love and a bit of confusion, "I… I'm worried about Obi-nii and Kaka-kun" she said softly, Kushina blinked and smiled, "Don't worry about them, they are strong shinobi that can take care of themselves well enough" she replied cheerfully. Mitusko smiled a bit sadly and nodded, "Yes… I know" she stated and turned back to her meal.

The redhead sighed, "There's something you're not telling me" she told her daughter, the blonde just shrugged her shoulders, "I have a bad feeling, that's all" she answer after finishing her sandwich. Kushina nodded, it was true. This mission felt somehow different than the others, it felt… wrong, but she hadn't said anything about it as to not worry her, yet she caught it herself. Mitsuko was sometimes too bright for her own good; she was glad she got her father's brains, but she would have enjoyed for her to be more carefree.

The Uzumaki got up and kissed her sunshine's head as she grabbed her plate, "Will you like to sleep with me tonight?" she asked making the girl grin, "I would love to, Mommy" she said and got up, "I'll go study some scroll for a bit" she said as she rushed to her father's study. The Jinchuriki smiled and shook her head to the sides, "Never change" she murmured to herself and turned the water on.

Mitsuko searched for some medium level water and wind elements techniques. She didn't know which she would read first, but she decided it to be the first she found, which was a wind element. She grinned and started to unrolled the scroll, and frowned; it was Wind Release: Wind Cutter, which she had already mastered a few months back. She sighed and looked at the floor; it was already night and she couldn't go out, so she decided to train tomorrow.

She sighed and got up; taking a random scroll from the shelf. She exited the room and headed to the master bedroom to read the scroll until she had to sleep.

When Kushina entered her room, she found her daughter asleep on the bed with a scroll on the top of it. The redhead shook her head and grabbed the scroll and put it on a nightstand, then she took her child's shorts and jacket off, leaving her to a plain white shirt and settled her in bed. The Yellow Flash's wife moved round to change and then slipped next to her daughter that instantly moved close to her. Mitsuko cuddle around her mother and Kushina wrapped her arms around the small body, a few minute later, both were sound asleep.

-.-.-.-.-

An Uzumaki woke up with the sun in her eyes and she groan; she turned on her stomach and moan lowly, and tried to go back to sleep. After minutes of failing, she growled and got up just in time for her stomach to whine. Mitsuko blinked sleepy and sighed, she got up and walked to the restroom; she quickly bathed and changed.

After coming out of it, she found herself trailing to the kitchen led by the wonderful aroma of the food her precious mother was cooking. "Morning Mom!" she greeted happily, "Mitsuko, good morning" the redhead said as she set the meal down, "Mom, I'll be out after this" the blonde said while Kushina narrowed her eyes, "Don't worry, I'll be within the walls of the city" she said before her mother could say no.

The jinchuriki sighed, "Don't stay out too late" she said, even though she never knew what her unpredictable daughter was up to, she had a feeling she would be okay.

After the meal, Mitsuko kissed her mother good-bye and left with her trenched knives. She had transformed to get them, and she got one that would fit her at the moment best –with her small hands and all- to train. Right now, she had mastered a few seals, handy and strong wind and water techniques, her fathers Hiraishin and now this. She could also channel her chakra into her weapons.

.

The blonde got near to the spot she was yesterday and the first thing she did was gather Natural energy, this time she was proud to say that her skin didn't change and the shade on her eyes appeared completely. She smiled, "I've finally done it" she said as a bird landed on her shoulder and as some small animals got near her.

The Uzumaki smiled at them and then she shooed them away, it was time for her training and she didn't want anyone hurt. She put her hand up and tried to gather chakra and molt it while retaining it all without practice, she did it while remembering and the Rasengan was reborn. She looked around and sighed, if she made a hit to one of the trees, then she would make a big eruption over the village and she did not want to explain that!

She dispelled the technique and for the next few hours did Frog Kata until her nature chakra ran out. Mitsuko sighed and this time, she tried to make the Rasengan, it took more concentration, but she did what she could never do as Naruto. Create the jutsu on her own, no clones involved.

With that, she stopped with A-rank jutsus and started with her wind nature practice. She had gotten down the 'Cut the leaf in half' a long time ago, and she was sure that she could cut the waterfall since she was able to use Wind Release: Wind Cutter and other wind nature jutsus. All she had to do was able to work with her wind nature manipulation, and add it to her Rasengan.

Taking a hold of her knives, she channeled the energy through them, then she spun around and swung her right hand closed to a tree, yet not hitting it. A long scratch appeared over the trunk, just like she had wanted it and smirked. 'Definitely, I have much better control of my chakra now, then I did before' she thought happily.

Instinct kicking in, she reached for the small kunai that was hidden in of the knives and threw it to person that was standing by a bush a few yards away. She blinked when she saw Itachi barely jumping out of the weapon's way, "Itachi!" she said and ran to him, he looked at her wide eyed, "Did you just throw a kunai at me?" he asked stunned, the blonde laughed sheepishly, "I'm sorry" she said and then looked at him curiously.

"Why are you here?" she asked innocently, "I… came to train" he said looking away, "Oh" was all Mitsuko said, "Wanna practice with me?" she asked, he blinked and shrugged, "Sure" he said passively. The blonde beamed at him and started to ask what he knew and what he wanted to learn or what he was practicing; the Uchiha prodigy could only reply amused and showed her the medium size fire ball that he could do, even his father hadn't seen it.

"You need to hold your chakra more and then blow softer" she told him and he blinked, "What?" he asked not sure if he heard right, "At least that's what you need to do… but you'll need more space to do it" she said with a grin. Itachi nodded and looked around; he noticed the long and sharp line on one of the trunks and blinked, he was about to ask about it when he heard a growl from the blonde, he looked at her and saw her blush, "Lunch break?" he asked with a small smile, she nodded shyly, "My house?" she asked, "Hn" he said.

Mitsuko gather her stuff and led the way to her home, she was humming one of the songs her mother sings when she tucks the blonde in bed. Itachi looked at her from the corner of his eye curiously; he thought she was strange, but in a good way. The Uchiha felt comfortable with her and didn't seem to really care who he was; she just treated him like a normal boy, no strings attached.

They came upon a big house that was somehow close to his compound, she smiled at him and opened the door, "I'm home!" she called in her usual cheerful voice as she placed her stuff by the stairs. Kushina came to greet her and blinked as she saw the infamous Uchiha Itachi in her house, "Come in" the blonde told him gently, the redhead looked at her daughter and smiled. If anyone could befriend the normally passive boy and get him out of his shell, than it would definitely be her Mitsuko.

The girl led Itachi to the kitchen and told him to wash his hands on the sink while she set the table; Kushina watched her and saw that there was something special about her attitude with him. She seemed to be careful about stuff with him, trying to be as gently as she could… almost like he needs it. Mitsuko for some reason could see Itachi for who he is at the moment, like an open book.

When she first saw him she hadn't noticed, but now, she could see the fragile soul that could be taint so easily. The boy that was lonely, and the future man that would give up everything for his brother. She felt an incredible wave of protectiveness towards him for so many different reasons, yet all the same; to keep him safe. For him to be free and loved; she could do both, Naruto would take care of Sasuke once they are born, but she will take care of Itachi.

The prodigy felt somehow… at… home. It was weird, but the girl was making him unfold into ways he never got to be and he liked it. Kushina was nice enough to not question him on the reason why he was there; instead she asked light questions about his wished and dreams. Both of them avoided the topic of his family and clan, for that he was thankful. Knowing someone was being nice because of the name Uchiha and not because of him; made him sad and feel out of place.

Something was different here, he couldn't quite place his finger on it, but it was mostly due to his new friend. He froze for a second before going back to chewing, he looked at the blonde as she talked to her mother about something completely random and he smiled softly. Yeah, his very first friend. He liked that very much; he now knew she was different from everyone else. The blonde turned to look at him, "Right Itachi?" she asked him, he blinked and looked at Kushina, then at the girl, "Hn" he said nodding.

Mitsuko glared at him, "You weren't listening" she stated blankly, he looked at her surprised "Like I was saying, Itachi and I need a bigger place to practice, but we need supervision for that and the only place to actually get a good practice is outside of the village, on the forest" she explain once more. The Uchiha looked at her shocked, "Mitsuko, we're in war. I can't just go out and watch over the two of you, and no; you may not go out alone" she stated to her pouting light.

"But Mom! I need the bigger space and so does Itachi. I can take care of myself" she insisted, "Not outside of the walls, and Itachi's parents probably won't like to have him out" the redhead sighed, Mitsuko wanted to scream that she did knew war; that she had seen some things a girl of 4 should not even remember or ever experience it. She had, at one point, been on her mother shoes, if not in a more important position, yet she could take care of her and Itachi… at least she could if there were few opponents.

The young Uzumaki sighed and looked at the prodigy; she then realized the one thing she had forgotten. Itachi's view to war; he had become a pacific after his experience at this age. The blonde sighed and nodded, "Fine" she groaned, "I guess well just practice at the lake" she told her mother; from the corner of her eye she saw him relax, "Good, now you guys can practice on the backyard and when you are done, tell me so we can take Itachi home" Kushina told them as she took the plates from them.

Itachi looked at the girl's mother and smiled lightly, Mitsuko saw it and wanted to question him so badly. She though that he would be the center of his parents' attention, but she guessed that growing up in a powerful family and at a time of war was not so good. She wondered if he even got to see his parents…

The girl shook her head and grinned at him, "So, a spar?" she asked making him smirk, "I can't call it that" he told her standing up. Mitsuko's eyes widen and then she glared, but then grin slyly, "You don't know 'till you try" she said and moved to the back of the house, where the door to the backyard was. The Uchiha followed her calmly, "Really? How so?" he asked passively, "Since I know I'll kick your butt" she smirked opening the door to reveal a huge clearing perfect for training.

The blonde was satisfied by his expression and laughed, "Like what you see?" she asked lightly, he snapped out of his thoughts, "Hn" he murmured and walked out. Mitsuko looked around, "You know we should wait a bit, we just finished eating" she said in a matter of fact tone, he sighed knowing she was right. After all, he didn't want to empty his stomach's contents after the best meal he has eaten. He liked his mother's cooking, but there was something Kushina had that his mom didn't.

"So what do we do?" he asked as she turned around to face him. The girl placed a finger on her chin thoughtful, "Get to know each other better?" she asked incase he didn't want to. Itachi thought for a bit and nodded, what harm would it be to share a bit of him self with her? The two of them sat down under the sun's warm rays and away from the bits of snow, Mitsuko looked at him with a small smile…

This will be a bit rare-OMAKE! Mitsuko's first try for Hiraishin no Jutsu

The three and a half year old looked determent at the kunai her dad gave her incase she ever needed him. The blonde had tried to figure out how the sealing worked, but she still couldn't get it. The only thing that she knew was that it only worked for him… and his blood relatives.

With this, the girl had started practicing on a small distance, about five yards from the Kunai. She channeled her chakra and hoped it would work; her other self had done it without the three blade kunai, but she had guessed that it was because of Kyuubi's chakra. The girl sighed and moved, at first it had failed and she had cursed.

Mitsuko walked over to where the blade rested and glared at it, she grabbed it and looked at it, "Work, damn it!" she growled and placed it back down. With a simple jump, she moved to the place she had been and concentrated, if she could get this down, than she would be able to help her father and the others at any time.

She closed her eyes and tried to feel the aura of the seal as well as the connection she had with it. When she felt nothing she frowned and opened her eyes, she gazed at the weapon calmly and then got an idea.

The heiress eagerly ran and grabbed the kunai; she bit her thumb and brushed her blood over the seal. Coating it with a bit of chakra the blood vanished and she looked for the energy once more, when she felt it she nodded satisfied. She placed the blade down once more and walked to her spot.

Taking a few deep breaths she lean forward and concentrated to get to were the seal was. When she got a good hold of it, she moved out.

Everything would have worked out if at that second she hadn't wonder what her mom would make for dinner… she ended up a few yards away from the Kunai. Mitsuko found three things on this day:

One: Never, and when she means never, it means in no circumstances does one have to wonder what one's mother would cook for dinner while training on a space time technique.

Two: Kyuubi's chakra really didn't have anything to do with her speed; she had been able to do it as Naruto with their normal chakra.

And Three: When practicing for the Hiraishin, find a wide and open space, free from trees so you won't end up like her. Bumping into a thick tree and almost being knock out from the impact…

Yup, three good things to remember for future attempts…



Converting /tmp/phpLte6Qb to /dev/stdout