Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sorry Magma ❯ Chapter 1:Why? ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
Igneous POV
 
“Why?” I asked myself over and over again, each time I hoped I would get a response, an answer a sign…none came. Silence was the only thing I heard. I had told myself over and over they were just friends, but when he took her out to train, it seems their bond is much stronger
 
“I can't even tell her what's really in my heart…. I love her…. I just don't know how to tell her how I feel”.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---
My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden knocking at my bedroom. I got to my feet and went to the door. It was Magma and Hunter….Magma! What does he want? He is the one who stole her from me! I thought to myself angrily.
 
“Hey Igneous, what's up?” Hunter asked me.
 
“Oh nothing…just that a certain someone stole the love of my life away from me!”(that is what I wanted to say)But the only words that came out of my mouth were “Nothing much”
 
“Oh ok, you haven't been down to train our newest Spider Rider, Rachel” Hunter continued.
 
That was it! The final straw…I snapped
 
I pushed past Hunter and angrily stormed down the hall.
 
“Hey Igneous where are you going?” Hunter called after me.
 
“As far away from here as possible!” I scream back.
 
“What about Rachel? Who's supposed to train her?” Hunter calls, but I can barely hear him.
 
“I'm pretty sure Magma can handle it!” I answer bitterly, and with that I run away from the castle…I need to think.
 
Hunter and Magma are standing alone together in the hall
 
“You got any idea what's wrong with Igneous” Hunter asks Magma.
 
“I have no idea”Magma replies.