CSI - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Leggo My Greggo ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: The characters of CSI and CSI: Miami are the property of CBS Broadcasting Inc and Alliance-Atlantis Communications. No copyright infringement is intended.
 
Warning: CRACK!FIC!! Seriously folks, the stuff in this story is totally messed up. Male/Male/Male homosexual relationship!!
 
Jodine16: This came to me when I was checking out some DeviantArt pics and saw this one where these two guys were fighting over an eggo and BAM a bunny attacked.
 
Note: Polygamy is in fact illegal in almost all countries and same-sex marriage is apparently only legal in Canada (from what I know I don't know about anywhere else).
 
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
 
Leggo My Greggo
 
Greg smiled sleepily, snuggling into the warm chest in front of him. Life was great. He was married to the two greatest men in the world, he was just promoted to CSI Level 2, and Ryan transferred to the Las Vegas crime lab.
 
What more could a guy want?
 
He hummed contently when the arm around his waist tightened and lips pressed against his neck. “'Mornin' love,” Nick drawled.
 
Greg looked over his shoulder and kissed the Texan. “Morning.”
 
“We sure wore him out last night,” Nick commented, nodding towards Ryan's sleeping form.
 
“I didn't hear any complaining,” Greg replied. “In fact, it was more like, `Oh, harder Nicky harder!! Uh, uh!'”
 
Nick laughed into Greg's shoulder as Ryan stirred in his sleep.
 
“I'm not as vocal as you are, Greg,” Ryan muttered, cracking an eye open.
 
“You sure about that? Because I'm pretty sure I heard a lot of begging coming from you.” Greg smirked.
 
Ryan scowled. “Hey, I had every other right after you two had me cuffed to the bed and teased me for two hours.”
 
“Yeah, but you liked it,” Nick replied with a cheeky grin on his face.
 
“Whatever, no more sex for you two, for at least a few days,” Ryan said, sitting up slowly.
 
Greg pouted. “No sex?! Nick, whatever shall we do with ourselves?”
 
Nick pretended to think for a moment. “We could tackle him and make him reconsider?”
 
Ryan, who was just entering the bathroom, looked over his shoulder. “Or not!” He hurried in and locked the door.
 
“I have a key to the bathroom, remember?!” Nick called from the other side of the bathroom.
 
Ryan groaned, smacking his forehead as Greg laughed. “Dammit.”
 
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
 
Six months later
 
“I got together with him first, so he goes with me!” Nick yelled, grabbing Greg's arm.
 
“I've known him longer, so he coming with me!” Ryan shouted back, gripping Greg's other arm.
 
Greg looked between the two men hopelessly. Their relationship was in ruins. All because Ryan's reporter friend came to Vegas and bragged around that she did the nasty with Ryan and was pregnant with his kid. Nick didn't take it well and arguments started occurring until the Texan filed for divorce. Now, they were fighting over who got to keep Greg.
 
“No, he's staying with me!”
 
“No, me!”
 
“Me!”
 
“Me!”
 
Suddenly, there was a loud ripping noise and Greg was torn down the middle.
 
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
 
Greg bolted up right, panting. He quickly looked down at himself, running his hands down his bare chest to make sure he was still in one piece.
 
“Baby?” Greg looked to his left to see Ryan looking at him tiredly. “Are you okay?”
 
Greg lied back down and cuddled deeply in between he and Nick. “I had a dream were all three of us were married then Erika came and Nick wanted a divorce and you two started fighting over who got me and you guys ripped me in half.”
 
“Oh Greg,” Ryan said, biting the inside of his cheek to keep from laughing. He pulled Greg to him. “It wasn't an explicitly disgusting dream, was it?”
 
“No, I ripped apart like paper,” Greg muttered. He grumbled something else under his breath when he heard Nick snickering behind him. “Shut up Nick, it was horrible.”
 
“Well, it's settled then, no more Blue Hawaiian before bedtime for you.” That did it for Ryan; the Floridian laughed out loud.
 
“Shut up!”
 
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
 
Jodine16: My imagination was let loose once again. Review please and later days!