CSI - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Wanna Screw? ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. It is owned by Bruckheimer Productions. This is a not-for-profit story for entertainment purposes only.
 
Warning: Swearing, Male x Male relationship! All homophobes beware!! I better not get flames or I'll flame you right back… and play dirty about it!! Seriously though, there is homosexual content in this fic, so turn back now if that thought squicks you!
 
Started writing this in my notebook: May 4, 2006
Finished writing this in my notebook: May 4, 2006
 
Started writing this on the computer: May 5, 2006
Finished writing this on the computer: May 5, 2006
 
Jodine16: I got this idea from an interesting day in my science class.
 
_ . + * * + . _ . + * * + . _ . + * * + . _
 
Wanna Screw?
It had honestly been an innocent game of Truth or Dare. The night had been an oddly quiet one, so it was a chance for everyone to catch up on reports and whatnot. When the CSIs were eating their lunch, Greg suggested they play a G-rated game of Truth or Dare.
The game was going perfectly fine until Warrick found a loose screw…
"Sanders, truth or dare?"
"Well, I never back down from a challenge, so, dare," Greg said confidently as Grissom came in.
Warrick smirked, holding the piece of metal out to the young man. "I dare you to walk out that door, and when you see someone walking toward you, ask them, 'wanna screw?'."
Sara choked on her coffee as Greg eagerly accepted the screw. "All right, you're on." He stood up and walked over to the break room door, and waited for someone to show up.
Sure enough, someone was heading toward him. Nick and Warrick started laughing when they saw it was the Assistant Director, Conrad Ecklie. Even Grissom was watching to see what would happen.
Looking unfazed by who his prey was going to be, Greg bounced over to the man. "Hey, Conrad."
Ecklie stopped walking. "Sanders," he acknowledged, about to sidestep him.
Greg kept in front of him, smiling innocently. "I have a question which requires your expertise," he said loudly enough to catch Jacqui and Archie's attention from their labs.
Ecklie raised and eyebrow, his shoulders straightening out a little. "Oh, really? About what?"
"Wanna screw?"
Ecklie stared at him, uncertain as to whether he had heard the ex-lab rat right or not. "Excuse me?"
"Wanna screw?" he repeated.
Ecklie stole a glance into the break room only to see Nick and Sara looking away while Warrick and Catherine were biting their lips to keep their faces straight. Even Grissom was having a difficult time keeping his face neutral.
"No, thank you," he said shortly. "Now, if you'll excuse me-"
"But, it's just a screw," Greg insisted, holding up said object as his co-workers burst out laughing.
Ecklie glared at them. "All right, break it up and get back to work," he snapped, storming off.
Greg walked back into the break room looking clearly victorious.
"Oh my god, the look on his face was priceless," Sara choked out through her laughter.
"Which is why I love camera phones," Warrick held his phone up in one hand.
"You didn't?" Catherine asked, composing herself.
The Vegas native smirked. "Yup. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to see Archie."
_ . + * * + . _ . + * * + . _ . + * * + . _
Greg smiled contently as he slid under cool, cotton sheets.
"I have a question for you that requires your expertise."
Greg turned to face his lover, smile turning to a grin. "Oh, really? About what?"
Ecklie pulled him flush against his body. "Wanna screw?"
 
_ . + * * + . _ . + * * + . _ . + * * + . _
 
Jodine16: Grins, Bet y'all weren't expecting that. A comment or two would be nice!