CSI - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Win-Win Situation ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: The characters of CSI: Miami are the property of CBS Broadcasting Inc and Alliance-Atlantis Communications. No copyright infringement is intended.
 
Warning: Spoilers for High Octane! Homosexual content!! Threesome Male/Male/Male!! Don't like, don't read!
 
Jodine16: I was trying to think of a way to write a story based on what Eric was wearing in this episode and then this came to mind. Lol, now that I've written this, I just realized this is sort of like Carina Scott's Shirt Series, only with out the hot sex. Enjoy!
 
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
 
Win-Win Situation
 
Ryan looked like the cat that ate the canary as he sauntered into the break room just before his shift was due to start.
 
“Somebody's in a cheerful mood,” Alexx commented from her seat next to Calleigh on the couch.
 
“He probably celebrated Eric and Horatio's return from the conference in DC for most of the night,” Calleigh said, grinning behind her coffee cup.
 
Ryan blushed and sat on the couch before them with a coffee cup in hand. “Well, that's no one's business, however, Eric and I were playing a game on the Xbox 360 and I won.”
 
Alexx raised an eyebrow. “Let me guess, there were consequences involved otherwise you wouldn't be this happy.”
 
Ryan grinned. “Yup. If I lost, I was on dumpster duty for the next three cases that required it, and if he lost he had to wear one of—” Calleigh burst out laughing when Eric walked into the room “—Horatio's suits.”
 
Eric rolled his eyes at his smug-looking lover and headed over to the fridge to get a bottle of water.
 
“You're missing the button up shirt, honey,” Alexx said, smiling in amusement.
 
“I'll wear the jacket and the pants but I refuse to wear his shirts,” Eric said defiantly, leaning against the counter. “They aren't as cool as mine.”
 
“Could be worse, you could have to wear one of Ryan's sweater vests,” Calleigh said as her pager went off. “Although, I think you look better not wearing the suit.”
 
Ryan scowled. “And what's wrong with my sweater vest?!” He protested.
 
“DB by the docks,” she said. She gave Ryan a simple shake of the head and mysterious smile as her answer before she and Alexx dumped their mugs in the sink and left.
 
“They look very unstylish on you,” Horatio said walking by.
 
“Yeah right, I'll have you know they're perfectly stylish!” Ryan called after him, standing.
 
Eric chuckled. “You keeping telling yourself that. Besides, now that I think about it, wearing his suit is really a win-win situation.”
 
Ryan raised his eyebrow, as they left the break room. “Really, and how do you figure that?”
 
Eric leaned towards him and murmured, “If that lusty looks was anything to go by, I'm not walking straight tomorrow.”
 
Ryan grinned. “We should do this more often!”