CSI - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Yikes! ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: The characters of CSI are the property of CBS Broadcasting Inc and Alliance-Atlantis Communications. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: Another crack!fic Male/Male Relationship! Is there any story I've written that isn't? I think this fic borderlines on OOC too.

Jodine16: Lol, This is dedicated to my sister, kamekazilover, who thinks that Greg is a dweeb. I, and many others, beg to differ. I think she saw a pic of Greg in season two and she wanted to know if he slipped while shaving one morning. This is set early Season Two.

 
Yikes!


Two hours before shift found Nick on the floor doing his sixtieth push up and Greg in the bathroom shaving. Nick was just getting to his feet when he heard a Greg curse. “Greg? You okay?”

“Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no,” he heard his boyfriend moan. Worried, Nick opened the bathroom door to find Greg clutching one side of his face.

“Hey, what happened? Are you alright?” Nick demanded, resting a hand on the lab rat's shoulder.

“No, I ruined my hair,” he mumbled.

“What? How?” Nick looked over the brunet's head, finding no obvious signs of disturbance, other than where Greg's hand was resting.

“I was shaving and the razor slipping,” He growled, moving his hand so Nick could see.

“Oh Greggo,” Nick said, his voice slightly muffed because he was biting his tongue to keep from laughing. It was honestly hilarious; just above his ear was a patch of skin.

“Now I'm going to have to shave both sides of my head!” He cried, throwing his hands up dramatically.

“It could be worse, you know,” Nick said after taking a few deep breaths to keep his face straight.

“How the heck could this be any worse?!”

“You could have to shave all of your hair off.”

Greg gasped, and tugged on his hair. “Don't say such awful things. Without my hair I'm not me.”

Nick shook his head and left the bathroom. “Heaven forbid you not be, Greggo.”