Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction / Lupin III Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow ❯ Revenge Wars: Attack of the Kuramas 3 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow

"Revenge Wars: Attack of the Kuramas Part III"

Written by: Jesscheaux

Disclaimer: I did not invent, nor do I own, Yu Yu Hakusho or any of the characters, except for Jessi who is me. I also do not own any of the authors, they own themselves! I also don't own Star Wars, Weiss Kruez or Ken Hidaka.

Author's notes: NA NA NA NA! BAAAAAACK IN BLACK! Er..that's a random song that I got from DR. It's by AC/DC.

Jesscheaux: Hey everybody! Welcome to the final chapter of KURAMA'S REVENGE! If Hiei will stop hogging the spotlight for 2 seconds, maybe Kurama will actually get to torture some people. Everybody say hey to Portal girl, also known as Jessica! That's my real name too!

Portal girl: Hey everybody!

Jesscheaux: Since I couldn't put anymore authors in my revenge series, Jessica will be joining us for the author's notes today! I wonder how many people are named Jessica...

Portal girl: Well, there's two of us...

Jesscheaux: And I know a few more...

Portal girl: Probably about a million.

Jesscheaux: Heh! Let's hope we never find out. The japanese version of our name is "Jeshika", pretty cool, huh!

Jin the Wind Master: Aye, a fair name that be.

Portal girl: JIN! *huggles*

Jesscheaux: Where did you come from?

Jin: The wind blew me in, lass.

Portal girl: I'm so glad you're here.

Jin: Glad to be 'ere. So, what's Urameshi been up to?

Jesscheaux: He's um...pretty much insane. He dumped Keiko and is going out with a half water demon Spirit Detective named Thiny.

Jin: Oy! Well, glad to 'ear 'e's 'appy.

Portal girl: The way you talk is so adorable!

Jesscheaux: Yeah, not a single 'h', hehe. Well, let's get on with the show shall we? Will you do the honors, Jessica?

Portal girl: I'd be happy to. LAST TIME ON: 'Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow', there was a whole lot of singing going on! Hiei parodied Eminem and the Kuramas are still trying to get their StarWars-ish revenge! Alternate Kurama also showed up and appeared on the TV show 'Blind Date' where he met the demon Ashika, he then made the mistake of going into Mei and Ken's flower shop and was traumatized by the ultimate Kurama torturer, Mei herself! Will this madness ever come to an end? And will Jin continue being so adorably cute and maybe go out with me?

Jin: *blushes* Aye, lass, 'twould be a pleasure.

Portal girl: YAY! *hugs Jin again* LET'S FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NOW AS 'Revenge Wars: Attack of the Kurama's' EXCITING CONCLUSION BEGINS!

Jesscheaux: Thanks Portal girl! Now let's continue with Hiei VS Hiei! Prepare for CHAOS!!!!!!!

+What you are about to read is completely insane ;)+
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________

"LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLEEE!!!!!!!!" Jessi jumped on the stage and an announcer's microphone dropped down from out of nowhere. She decided to play referee in this Hiei VS Hiei deathmatch.

"The rules gentlemen.....KICK SOME MAJOR BUTT! Prove which one of you is the real Hiei! READYYYYY? GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" (Hehe, like that dude on G Gundam, love it!) She hit a gong that mysteriously appeared next to her.

!!!!

The Hieis began circling each other and crouching down; their hands near their katanas.


"Let's see some action!" Jessi egged them on, "Can you smell what the Hieis are cooking?" A large wrestling ring rose up around the Hieis, but they didn't seem to care.

The Hieis both unsheathed their katanas at the same time and went into a rapid head-to-head clash. Their swords made a loud metallic noise as each demon pushed against the other with all his might.

CRACK!

Both swords split in two and they looked distraught for a second, then leaped at each other and tried to choke each other.

"WHOO HOO! Now that's what I'm talkin' about!" Jessi pumped her fist in the air.

"JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!" the rest of the crowd started chanting.

"MY HAIR!" one Hiei screamed as the other one pulled it.

He then went to the other side of the ring and launched himself at the other Hiei.

CRASH! He made a sickening sounding thud.

"GRRRRR!!!!!" Hiei retaliated by pulling a metal folding chair out of the fabric of space and time and ran at the other with it and smashed him over the head several times until the chair broke.

"DIE BATTOUSAI!" Hiei screamed for no apparent reason, perhaps he's a Rurouni Kenshin fan. He then climbed up on the corner of the ring and jumped down on the other Hiei's back and pulled his leg forward, making a cracking noise.

Hiei freed himself then kicked the other in the face and head-butted him, sending him flying to the other side of the ring. He then proceeded to stomp up and down on him and that Hiei yelled out, "ADRIEN! ADRIEN!"

The Rocky Theme song resounded throughout the stadium, followed by 'Eye of the Tiger', just because Jessi felt like hearing those songs. Ha ha!

Both Hiei's now had black eyes and were bleeding from the lip. But of course, stubborn as they were, they refused to give up.

The moved to opposites sides of the rings, glaring at each other. Then a wild look entered their eyes as they starting running at each other.

Faster...faster...

Here they come...

Getting closer now....

SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I don't skimp on exclamation marks. THAT WAS ONE HECKUVA SMASH!

They lay on the floor, limbs spread out, looking as though they were defeated. Jessi decided to begin a ten-count.

"Hey ya'll! Look at me! I'm like Koto! I love this! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9....."

Both fighters suddenly sat bolt upright and stood up.

"WAIT!" they yelled in unison then lowered their voices, "It isn't over yet...."

SLAP! SLAP!

Both Hiei's were now back on the ground and sporting new red marks on their faces. Hand shaped of course. Courtesy of their girlfriends, Colleen and Rei.

"You should be ashamed of yourself!" Colleen scolded her Hiei.

"Just what the hell do you think you're doing?!" Rei yelled.

"B-but, Colleen..."

"NO BUTS! You ARE the real Hiei, honey. But you have to come to terms with that fact that HE'S the real Hiei too!"

"Do I have to..." He pouted and folded his arms, looking like a little kid.

Colleen rolled her eyes.

"Hiei, Hiei, Hiei..." Rei held a hand to her head, which was now throbbing, "You ARE the real Hiei, and so is he! Can't you just get along?"

"NO! I'M THE REAL HIEI!!!"

SMACK! "Will that change your mind?"

"*grumble grumble, whine whine*"

They both sported the same pathetic, yet cute, look on their faces.

"Yes ma'am." they chorused and each received a pat on the head.

"Good boy." the girls said in unison.

Jessi sweatdropped, "Well, looky here! The Great Fire Demons have been subdued by their girlfriends! They look so adorable when they're whining." She stuck her tongue out at them, "To quote 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding', 'The man may be the head, but the woman is the neck and she can turn the head any way she wants to!' I love that quote, it's so true, and definetly in this case. *wink* So how's that for entertaining?" she held the mic out to the audience:

"JERRY! JERRY!" was the answer.

"Hehe! Oh yeah....CHAOS!" she punched the air in front of her, showing off her silver ring that spelled out 'Chaos' (A/N: Yes, I DO have one and I love it!)

Jessi was about to take the microphone again and launch into a comedy routine because she always thought she could do stand-up, when Kurama grabbed the mic and crushed it, making a loud feedback noise.

Jessi pouted and called him a meanie as she got off the stage and rejoined her Kazuma-kun.

Kurama picked up his own microphone and cleared his throat loudly, "Ahem."

The Star wars theme started playing loudly in the back ground:

DUN DUN DUN DAAAAA DAAAA DAT DAT DAT DAAAAA DAAAAA!!!! (You get the idea.)

"Hiei, you're ruining my revenge! You're the real Hiei, ok?" Kurama said with a roll of his eyes, "Just for that...NO SWEET SNOW FOR YOU THIS REVENGE CONVENTION!" Kurama pulled back a curtain which revealed a large freezer with a clear door, filled with all kinds of sweet snow.

All the Hiei's started drooling and raced forward, only to have a giant metal cage crash down around them. All 8 Hieis, and Brittney who was handcuffed to one, were trapped only inches away from the sweet snow.

Just to add insult to injury, all five Kuramas walked up to the freezer and began eating the sweet snow straight out of the tubs, slowly.

"Mmmmmmm!!!!"

"Delicious...."

"I'm in heaven."

"This is the best sweet snow I've ever tasted!"

"Excellent flavor, simply exquisite!"

A thin layer of drool covered the floor of the cage, as all the Hieis had their mouths wide open. They all pulled out their katanas, the ones that weren't broken that is, and started away futilely at the bars.

One of the Kuramas chuckled, "I'm afraid all your efforts are in vain. That cage is Hiei-proof, we had it specially made."

A chorus of growls was heard, from both their mouths AND their stomachs.

"HA HA HA!" Original Kurama laughed cruelly, "And now, I have an extra special surprise in store for everyone's favorite Ruler of the Spirit World. He should be here in 3, 2, 1...."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! KURAMA! WHERE IS IT?! GIVE IT BACK TO ME NOW!!!!!!" Koenma, in his chibi form, screamed at Kurama, and floated up and down frantically.

He was missing a certain article that he loved more than anything else and always had with him. That's right, his PACIFIER! He held out a small note, that was on rose-colored paper and had the essence of roses emanating from it.

Kurama smirked, "I see you got my note."

"You mean your RANSOM NOTE! You're a cruel, cruel man! GIMME BACK MY PACIFIER!" Koenma continued yelling.

"Why should I?" Kurama said curtly as he produced the desired item from behind his back. The sacred blue pacifier was inside of a glass box, and had a bomb attached to the bottom. He clicked a few buttons and the digital red numbers showed '15:00'

"You want it?" Kurama dangled it in front of the tiny ruler.

Koenma held his hands up and almost got it, only to have Kurama pull it away again. This went on for a minute or two more, Kurama getting alot of fun out of torturing Koenma. He was too short to get it and every time he almost had it, Kurama would snatch it back. He started laughing and then said, "Fetch." and pressed a red button, starting the 15 minute countdown as he tossed the box sky-high.

A frantic chibi Koenma launched his small frame after the desired object, screams of horror filling the stadium. The box hit the ground with a loud thud, about 20 yards away.

Koenma's eyes widened to the size of saucers as he pried the bomb open and begin sorting through the wires. But this was no ordinary bomb. That's right! Kurama had this bomb and the box specially made too! It makes you wonder where he gets all this money from. Maybe he's a bank robber...

The Kuramas put their hands behind their backs and whistled the 'Lupin the 3rd' theme song.

Hmm..that explains alot. Anyway, like I said, this was no ordinary bomb. Instead of the customary green, red, and blue wires, they were ALL ROSE-COLORED! Gee, Kurama really takes his roses seriously.

One Kurama did a peace sign and the others were laying in the piles of roses that adorned the stage.

"Hey look guys! I'm American Beauty!" exclaimed one Kurama who had buried part of himself in rose petals. (Yes, he was still fully clothed :p And I haven't seen 'American Beauty', but all those roses reminded me of the movie poster.)

"Oy vey..." Kaydn moaned covered her face, "Get up Kurama!"

In the meantime, the bomb was now at at 30 second count.

Koenma fiddled with it some more, and was trying to decide which rose-colored wire to pull.

20 seconds.

Frantic desparation covered the ruler's face and the 5 Kuramas were cackling evilly. I don't think that the other Kurama realized that he wasn't alone just yet. The other Kuramas weren't aware of his presence either.

10 seconds.

"9...8...7....6...." the rose-fanatic demons counted eagerly, "5....4....3...2...."

"ONE!" a triumphant Koenma finished for them as he pulled out one of the wires, having finally made his choice. But was it the right one?

He held his arms in front of his face and cringed, waiting for the blast.

Nothing happened.

"WHEW!!!! COME TO PAPA!" Koenma, still Chibi, screamed in ecstacy, having successfully disarmed the bomb, and pried frantically at the glass box, "OPEN OPEN OPEN!!!" he commanded the box, much like the woman on the JCPenney's commercials of old. (That was for JCP, wasn't it?)

"Oh," Kurama started into an afterthought, "I forgot to mention, that box is Koenma-proof."

The Prince's eyes widened and he held the box up to heaven and yelled in an agonized tone:

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and started wailing like a baby. Wait, he IS a baby.

Botan ran up to comfort her boss, "There there, Koenma, it'll be ok."

"*sob sob* NO IT WON'T! I WAAAAAAANT MY BINKYYY!!!!! *sniffle sniffle cry cry whine*" as as you can imagine, this went on for quite some time.

"Hmmm, I should've said, 'Luke, I am your father.' It would've been more Star Warsy." Kurama mused.

"Well, that wouldn't have been from 'Episode II'." another one interjected.

"True, true."

"MMMM!!! MMMPH! MMPH!" a loud muffled protest was suddenly heard from nearby.

The Kuramas whipped their heads around to see Yusuke and Thiny, still tied up from Hiei's Eminem stunt.

Yusuke's gag came free and he yelled out, "UNTIE US RIGHT NOW!!!"

Kurama looked at his brothers, then at Yusuke, and back to his brothers. They all began laughing at the same time.

"GRRR! What's that supposed to mean! You're going to leave us like this?"

More laughter.

"I'll take that as a yes." Yusuke said with a pout.

"Allow me." a voice so sugary sweet that it made you want to puke said from behind Yusuke. His bonds were undone and soon after Thiny was free also.

This was all courtesy of...Yukina!

The ice maiden walked out to the front of the stage and smiled at the audience.

"Yukina!" both Kuwabaras said happily.

"YUKINA?!!!!!!!" Jessi and Lisa cried incredulously.

"Grrrr..." Jessi clenched her fists, the unpleasant sensation of jealousy now coursing through her veins.

Kuwabaras 1 and 2 went to talk to her and helped her down the steps on the side of the stage.

Lisa's eyes widened in anger and she stomped her foot, making a small crater in the ground. She looked over at Jessi and they both nodded their heads. It was time to do some serious Yukina bashing. (A/N: Yep, that's right! I don't like Yukina as you all know! So, sorry to any fans but I'm gonna bash her.)

"So Yukina, what have you been up to?" Kuwabara asked that stupid ice apparition.

"Oh, still looking for my brother, Kazuma. How are you?"

"I'm fine! Hey, I wanna introduce you to somebody. Jessi!"

Oh but Jessi was far beyond introducing.

"Looking for your brother you say?" her voice had an evil ring to it as she approached Yukina. Jessi was quite a bit taller than her and she glared down at her.

"Why yes, you wouldn't happen to know him, would you?" she asked politely.

"Jessi, what are you doing?" Kuwabara asked her, "Oh yeah, Yukina, this is my gir---mmph!" Jessi clapped her hand over Kuwabara's mouth as she smiled icily.

"Hm. Yes, I do know him. Follow me." she led Yukina to the cage full of Hieis.

"Hello Hiei." she smiled at them and waved her little hand that Jessi so wanted to crush.

"Yukina?!" they all said incredulously.

"Yes, that's right boys...Yukina, Hiei is--"

Kurama stepped in front of her, "Yukina, Hiei is your brother."

"Oh my!" Yukina fainted on the spot, and Lisa had to hold the Kuwabaras back from catching her.

"Let her fall..." Lisa said evilly and cackled.

Jessi pumped her fist as Yukina hit the ground, then turned around and slugged Kurama on the arm.

"GAH! I WANTED TO TELL HER!"

"It's MY revenge. Plus it sounded sort of like 'Luke, I am your father.'"

"*grumble* Fine, as long as I can torture Hiei." she folded her arms and watched as the crazed fire demons began clawing at the Hiei-proof cage so that they could escape and beat up Kurama.

Botan sighed with relief, "Well, at least the secret's out and he can't kill ME!"

Kurama smirked, "He'll get over it. I'm his best friend, he won't hurt me."

"You'd think that, wouldn't you?" Hiei growled from inside the cage, "I owe you big time for this ridiculous stunt."

"HEY ANYBODY REMEMBER ME?!" Yusuke yelled.

"Shut up, Yusuke!" Botan retorted.

"Stupid Grim Reaper..."

"I heard that!"

Thiny sneered, "I'll fix her wagon, Yusuke my love." and she proceeded to knock Botan out, earning a 'JERRY! JERRY!' from the audience, which was still growing.

The Kuwabaras couldn't be detained any longer and they both rushed over to Yukina's side, worried.

"Are you ok, Yukina?"

"Yukina! Speak to me!"

Lisa's blood was now boiling. Jessi punched a random object.

"KUWABARAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they both shrieked at the top of their lungs.

Yukina came to from all the din, and she sat up slowly, blinking, "Is it true?" she asked the Kazumas.

"Is what true?" they answered.

"That Hiei is my brother.."

Jessi stepped in, and it took her everything she had in her not to punch Yukina out, "YES! It's true. And you can thank Koenma for all those extra ones. You might notice there are 8. Man, I feel bad for you." (NOT!)

Yukina began to cry tears of joy that quickly turned to gems, "Oh Hiei! I'm so glad you're my brother!"

"Look what you did, you made her cry!" Original Hiei exclaimed.

Jessi grinned and she and Lisa did a thumbs-up at each other.

"YOU made her cry, Hiei! You're her brother!"

"Jessi, that wasn't very nice." Kuwabara said.

"HA! I'll show YOU not very nice! MR. I LOVE YUKINA MORE THAN MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"Jessi, that's not true...."

"WHATEVER KUWABARA! TALK TO THE HAND!" she held up her hand and then pulled out a large club from behind her back, and started walking towards Yukina, who was now at the side of the cage.

"Hiei..."

"Yukina, behind you!" He tried to warn his sister, but alas, it was too late.

WHAM!!!!!!

Jessi whacked her over the head from behind and Yukina fell unconscious onto the ground.

Hiei's Jagan eye began to glow.

"Nice one!" Lisa complimented her friend and then high-fived her.

Kuwabara looked appalled, "Whoa..."

Yukina suddenly bolted upright.

The Kuwabaras rushed to her side once more, earning extreme glares from their girlfriends.

"STAY BACK!" she yelled and opened her eyes revealing the glowing red evilness. Yukina stood to her feet and began laughing wickedly, sounding much like Hiei. "MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!" Gone was the sweet look that usually graced her face, gone the gentle tone of voice. Yukina Jaganshi was now........PURE EVIL!!!!!

With a crazed look about her, the ice maiden formed two spears of ice, one in each hand, and began throwing them around the stadium. She grabbed one of the Kuwabara's arms and froze it. "Take that, Kazuma!!!!"

"Yukina, why!" poor Kuwabara was shocked.

"MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!" her sadistic laughter continued to echo throughout the dome, making the Hieis eyes widen so much that you thought they would pop.

Jessi walked up to the partially frozen Kuwabara, "See, didn't I tell you she was bad?" she shook her head sadly.

"Jessi...help me!" he pleaded with her.

"Why should I, hmm?"

"Because you love me?"

Jessi looked at his adorably pathetic expression and couldn't resist, "Ok ok, I do love you. Here, form your Spirit Sword."

"SPIRIT.....SWORD!" the yellow energy penetrated the block of ice surrounding his hand and soon melted off the rest, "Whew, thanks so much."

"Yeah...you're welcome." she started to walk away.

"Wait!" Kuwabara grabbed her arm, "Where are you going, darling?"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT, YOU, YOU, YUKINA-LOVER!"

"Jessi please, don't be mad at me..."

"*sniff* K-Kazuma...I just get so..so...JEALOUS!" she ran and hugged him.

"Aw, there's no reason for you to be. I don't love her. I love YOU."

"Oh Kuwabara...you're so sweet." she hugged him tighter and kissed him on the cheek.

"Makes me want to throw up." Hiei spat from inside the cage, "Both of you will PAY! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO YUKINA!"

Jessi stuck her tongue out, "She was ALWAYS evil, Hiei. She just needed an extra push to bring out her evil side."

"You are a sick, twisted person."

"Don't talk that way about MY JESSI! Don't worry, my sweet! I'll fight for your honor!" Kuwabara formed his Spirit Sword again.


But before anything could happen, another voice entered the stadium, "YUKINA!!!" it yelled out.

The ice lunatic turned around to see none other than Touya! (You know the ice demon guy from the tournament on Team Masho.) He and Yukina had met after the tournament. She healed him and they fell in love and are now dating.

"What are you doing?!" he asked her incredulously, rushing to her side.

"Touya! My true self has been revealed! No more will I be sickenly nice and sweet OR heal people! That stuff is for sissies, I much rather being evil." Yukina smiled, showing her new pair of fangs.

A giant grin lit Touya's face, "AT LAST THE DAY HAS COME! The day when my love Yukina and I can be EVIL TOGETHER! You've made me a very happy man, love! LET'S GO!" he swept Yukina up into his arms and they ran off into the distance to cause lots of destruction.

"Oh wow...." Kuwabara trailed off.

"And to think, I unleashed her upon the world! HA HA HA HA HA!" Jessi laughed manically.

Hiei was still steaming inside the cage, he couldn't believe that his sister was now a 'bad guy'.

Kurama shook his head, "Well, at least that was entertaining. Now onto more of MY revenge."

"NOT SO FAST!" a voice was heard coming from the sky. It was a man on top of a large airplane that was gray and maroon in color. He was wearing a bright red outfit and had a long yellow-gold scarf around his neck that waved in the wind.

Kurama smacked his forehead and let his hand slide down his face, "Not again...."

"YOU WILL PAY, BLACK GHOST! WE THE 00-CYBORGS SAW YOUR PATHETICALLY GIRLY ANNOUNCEMENT! TAKE DOWN THAT PRETTY-BOY FACADE FOR WE KNOW THAT NONE OTHER THAN YOU COULD BE BEHIND THAT RIDICULOUSLY GIRLY MASK!" 007 belted from atop the plane. He pressed his belly-button and became a seagull and flew down in front of Kurama, transformed back, and began pulling on his hair.

(A/N: I couldn't resist! I love Cyborg 009! And I don't own it or any of the characters, BTW ;)

"GAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Kurama screamed.

"Why...won't...this...mask...COME OFF!!!" 007 yanked in vain, "Oh no..."

002 joined him outside, "What's the matter, 00-moron?"

"Quiet you fool! I was about to vanquish Black Ghost!"

"Uh...huh. Looks like you've got the wrong guy."

"Oh fiddle-sticks! Well, it appears we are in a dome. It's the perfect time to put on a show! TA TA TA TAAA!!!! I, Great Britain, shall now entertain ye good folk of Japan. 006?"

The short, chubby cyborg jumped out of the plane and puffed out a large fire ball, which glowed around 007, making for an impressive light show. It also incinerated alot of the flowers on the stage.

"MY ROSES!" one Kurama screamed.

The rest of the Cyborgs climbed out of the plane, including Dr Gilmore who was holding 001.

004 looked around interestedly with his gorgeous, silvery-blue eyes.

"OMG, it's 004!!!!" Jessi screamed and went and shook his metal hand, "I'm so glad to meet you!"

"Huh?" Kuwabara narrowed his eyes at the white-haired cyborg.

009 and 003 were walking around, holding hands. Awww...

005 stood to the side with his arms folded.

008 was talking to Thiny, who had sensed he was specialized for water.

"HELLO I'M TRYING TO DO A SHOW!!!" 007 flailed his arms and jumped up and down.

Kurama put a hand on his hip and marched up to 007, "This is MY revenge convention, THANK YOU, and I didn't order any clowns..." he growled as he raised a clenched fist.

"You say you want clowns? No problem!" he transformed into a clown form that looked similar to Bozo, "WHOO HOO HOO HOO!!! HONK HONK! Hello boys and girls!"

"GET OFF MY STAGE!" Kurama yelled angrily and pointed at the steps.

007 transformed back, "Hmmph! Some people just don't appreciate good showmanship. Your loss." he raised his nose in the air and walked off in a dignified manner.

"OMG it's 007!!!" Jessi screamed yet again and went and glomped him, "YOU'RE SO FUNNY!"

Kuwabara grumbled, "Bet he's not funnier than me..." he kicked the ground.

Jessi was talking animatedly with both 004 and 007 now, while Kuwabara looked really bored. And really jealous.

"Kuwa-kun, come join us! 004 and 007 are really cool!"

"Sure." Kuwabara walked up and looked down at the two men, being he was several inches taller than them, "Hi. I'm Kazuma Kuwabara, Jessi's BOYFRIEND." he stressed the word boyfriend so that they would back off.

"'Tis a pleasure to meet the loved one of a lady so astoundingly beautiful." 007 said dramatically as he bowed.

004 nodded at him.

Kuwabara put an arm around her possessively. She put her arm around his waist and smiled up at him.

"Cyborgs..." muttered one of the many Hieis, "What will they think of next."

Koenma was still whining about his pacifier and Botan, who was concious again, was now trying to open the box for him.

"CAN'T YOU GO ANY FASTER!!!! I'M DYING HERE!"

"SHUT UP KOENMA! I'm trying as hard as I can. Maybe if you PAID ME MORE, it'd be an incentive to work harder." Botan retorted as more blue sparks flew from her hands.

"DON'T START WITH ME BOTAN!"

Kurama's blood began boiling, this was supposed to be HIS revenge convention, goshdarnit! Why did there have to be so many interruptions?!

"I'M A PERSON AND MY NAME IS ANAKIN!!!!" he suddenly yelled at the top of his lungs, one of the famous quotes from Star Wars Episode I. He had rented all the other movies after seeing Episode II.

Angel rolled her eyes, "Your name is Kurama, not Anakin!"

"Quiet, PADME. Don't you have senatorish things to do?"

"Not really." she smirked.

"Then why don't you go shoot something?"

"Sounds like fun!"

Anyway, his loud annoucement definetly got everyone's attention and the stadium became deadly quiet. A few seconds passed and the chirping of crickets started up.

Kurama gulped at pulled at his collar, "Well, um, I..."

"LETS SEE SOME MORE TORTURE!!!!" yelled a person in the audience.

"You see..."

"TIME FOR THE RIVER DANCE!" a loud Irish voice came from above as a gust of wind filled the stadium.

It started up again, "GREETIN'S! TIS I JIN! URAMESHI, HOW DO YE BE?"

"Jin! Old buddy old pal, never thought I'd see you again." Yusuke yelled up at his demon friend from the dark tournament.

"Gee, I wonder where the rest of Team Masho is." Kurama said sarcastically, "I know I killed at least one of them...GRRR!!!"

"Urameshi! Be a pal and join in me the River Dance! At 'ome in the Makai I am LORD OF THE DANCE!" Jin announced and pulled Yusuke onto the stage. He snapped his fingers and a loud Irish jig began to play.

"Now don't be shy, everyone join in!" Jin began river dancing in expert fashion and Yusuke clumsily tried to follow.

Kurama threw up his hands in defeat, "If you can't beat them, join them." He walked up next to Jin and the other Kuramas followed suit. Soon they were all river-dancing in a perfect line.

"There ya go! Kurama, your feet were MADE fer dancin'! Ye be a natural!"

"Thank you." the red head replied.

The entire audience linked arms and began River-dancing. Everyone was having the time of their life, except for Koenma and Botan who were still trying to get his pacifier free. And the Hiei's and Brittney who were still locked inside the metal cage.

The Irish jig went on and on, echoing throughout the stadium, along with the expert tapping of Jin and the Kuramas. Portal girl, aka Jessica, had also joined in the River Dance as she made an appearance here that wasn't in the author's notes. She danced a duet with Jin at the front of the stage, while the rest did a complimentary dance in the background.

With the last dramatic beats of the song, the River Dancing stopped as soon as it started.

"Well, that there was a heap o' fun! Don't ye all agree?" Jin said as he wiped the sweat from his brow.

"It was tons of fun!" Jessica agreed.

"Me love and I 'ave to be going now! See ya later Urameshi! And Kurama, don't forget 'ow to dance!" Jin picked Portal girl up and with a gust of wind they flew high into the sky.

"Well, that was interesting." Kurama said.

FuzzyD decided to interrupt Kurama's revenge at that moment, "ATTENTION! THIS MEANS YOU YUSUKE URAMESHI! KEIKO AND I ARE COMING AFTER YOU NEXT!"

"That's right!" Keiko joined in, "YUSUKE YOU JERK!!!!!"

"DON'T CALL YUSUKE A JERK!" Thiny screamed at her arch-nemesis.

"Now, now." Kurama was finding it VERY hard not to lose his patience.

A screaming match between the two women ensued that pushed Kurama over the edge, "SHUT UP!!!" there was a blinding flash of light as Original Kurama's body pulsated. When the light died down, Youko Kurama had taken over.

"EEEEK! IT'S YOUKO KURAMA!!!!" a random audience member cried out.

"He looks like Inuyasha to me." commented Rei, who was an Inuyasha fan.

"HEY DOG BOY! WHERE'S SESSHOUMAROU? He's hotter than you are anyway." fire goddess put in her two cents.

"Pathetic humans, I am a FOX DEMON!"

"Pathetic humans? He sounds like Hiei now!" Mei exclaimed, "HE'S EVIL GET HIM!!!"

"CALM DOWN MEI! This IS his revenge." Jessi said logically.

Alternate Kurama, who was laying on the ground near Mei, regained his consciousness suddnedly. He sat up in a daze, "Where, where am I?"

He looked up on the stage to see Youko Kurama and had to clap his hand over his mouth to keep from screaming.

"Hey look, Kurama's awake!" Jessi announced.

Mei whipped her head around and rubbed her hands together, "Oh yes....TIME FOR MORE TORTURE!"

"NO MEI! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Jessi held her back.

"THAT'S RIGHT SHE BETTER LEAVE HIM ALONE!" a loud feminine voice announced to the stadium, for none other than the half fire demon, half wolf demon Ashika had arrived!

"Uh oh...."

"KURAMA!!! YOUR HAIR! WHAT HAPPENED?!!!" she rushed over to him and looked at his shorn locks.

Mei rolled her eyes, "Don't have a cow, man! It's not real. She tugged a ribbon that was in Kurama's hair, and it fell back into it's full and lustrous glory. (He should really do commercials for Herbal Essences! Hehe.)

"THANK GOODNESS!" Kurama yelled as he felt his hair back in place.

"YOU! YOU DID THIS TO HIM!" Ashika yelled at Mei.

"Chill! It was just for fun." Mei smirked at her.

"FUN? I'LL SHOW YOU FUN!!!" Ashika leaned down into a crouch, ready to pounch.

"SILENCE!" the voice of Youko Kurama made everyone freeze, "If anyone is going to have fun, it's going to be ME!"

"LUPIN!!!! I'M GOING TO GET YOU THIS TIME!!!!" Inspector Zenigata ran across the stage making Youko Kurama's jaw drop. All the other Kuramas were in regular form. Zenigata was holding out his signature pair of handcuffs.

Lupin the 3rd ran in the other direction and laughed, "Ha ha, think again, Pops! GOTTA GO!" he sped away, his long legs carrying him off the stage. Zenigata followed soon after, spouting curses at the legendary thief.

Kurama threw his hands up to the sky and transformed back, "I GIVE UP!!!!! I can't have revenge because no one will take me seriously!"

"I do." Angel said softly from behind him.

Kurama turned around and smiled, "Yes...thank you, darling."

Angel blushed.

Kurama faced the audience, a hand to his forehead, "Everyone should go to see 'Star Wars Episode II' AND THAT'S AN ORDER! As for the rest of you, WELL! It's been fun, but I guess that's all!" he quoted the latest episode he had seen of Trigun. It was Vash the Stampede's line.

"Oh yes, there IS one more thing." He reached for a large golden pull cord next to him, "WITH LIBERTY AND ROSES FOR ALL!!!" he yanked down hard and rose petals went flying down from every corner of the stadium.

He then went over and freed the Hieis, who began scarfing all the sweet snow.

"I'm coming for you Kurama. I know where you sleep!" Original Hiei threatened, "NOWHERE IS SAFE!"

"Idle threats, Hiei. Idle threats."

"Hn..."

"YES!!!!! I GOT IT!!!!" Koenma yelled triumphantly as Botan succeeded in opening the box that contained his beloved pacifier.

"You mean 'I' got it." Botan glared at him, "So Koenma, how about that raise?"

Koenma was too busy sucking on his pacifier to care.

Botan face-faulted and fell over.

"HEY SLACKER!" the voice of the elderly GenKai yelled out to Yusuke, "You and your little girlfriend have alot of training to do, let's go!" she grabbed each of them by the ear and began pulling them away.

"OWW HEY! LET GO YOU OLD HAG!"

"Silence, dimwit."

"Genkai!!!" Thiny whined.

"Perfect." FuzzyD whispered to Keiko and they ran into the shadows, getting ready to launch their master plan of revenge and torture upon Yusuke and Thiny.

Alternate Kuwabara was busy writing 'I do not like Yukina' a hundred times on a chalkboard that Lisa set up for him.

"I told you I don't like her!" Kuwabara yelled in his defense.

"And that's why you're writing this. To PROVE it." she leaned up against the chalkboard and smirked at him. Then she flipped in over to show a giant heart with 'Lisa loves Kuwabara' written on the other side.

Kuwabara blushed five shades of red, "I love you too."

They hugged.

"Hiei!!!" the twin cries echoed as Rei and Colleen hugged their respective Hiei.

"Don't ever do that again!" Colleen scolded.

"I was so worried, you baka!" Rei chastised.

"Yes dear..." they chorused like good little demons.

Kurama rolled his eyes at the whole scene.

"You're not upset, are you?" Angel asked.

"No, I'm alright. It was fun while it lasted."

"You're an awesome River-Dancer, by the way."

"Heh, thanks." he pulled her into his arms for a hug.

All the other girls were hugging their Kuramas too.

"Well, my revenge wouldn't be complete without fireworks now would it?" Kurama smiled as he pulled a rose-colored cord that hung next to the gold one.

A loud explosion was heard as rose-colored fire works lit the sky. They went on for a few minutes, building up to the dramatic finish. There was another loud KABOOM!!!!! And low and behold, written in fireworks was:

'MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!'

Cheers resounded from the crowd as the Star Wars theme song started up again for a dramatic finish.

* * *

RECAP FOLLOW-UP!

The Kuramas finally gave up on revenge, having been satisfied with the ending of theirs, especially since there were so many rose-colored things. They joined up with Alternate Kurama and formed the band, 'Kurama and the Kuramas' they're working on their music right now. They also have some very loyal groupies!

Hiei and Alternate Hiei finally came to terms that they were the same person, but different! They made a truce with each other.

The other Hieis are still plotting against the Kuwabaras, but with Jessi and Lisa on their side, I don't think they'll get very far. Besides, Kuwabara still has those pictures of when Hiei passed out before 'Yusuke's Revenge' along with a whole lot of other embarassing info on him.

Botan still wants a raise.

Koenma still doesn't want to give her one.

Zenigata never caught Lupin, but that won't make him give up!

The 00-cyborgs became good friends with alot of the people at the convention. They still hang around to this day when they're not fighting Black Ghost.

Keiko and FuzzyD are acting really suspicious. What kind of torture do they have planned for our favorite punk? It appears that they followed Yusuke and Thiny to GenKai's...stay tuned for more.

D.R. and Hiei are still taking over the world, one country at a time. Soon they'll move on to the 7 hells.

Yukina and Touya have moved into the Makai and are traumatizing demons for life with their destruction. Evil Yukina..mwa ha ha ha ha!

Jin and Jessica are dating, and don't they make the cutest couple awww!!! I love Jin's accent!

Star Wars continues to be Kurama's favorite movie, he watches it religiously and is eagerly awaiting Episode III. He also continues to River-Dance, and often makes it apart of the gigs that 'Kurama and the Kuramas' do at night. They'll be appearing next in Mindy's non-alcoholic kareoke bar!

Jessi and Kuwabara are trying to think of something to top Kurama. Isn't everyone? Who knows what they'll do in the next tale of revenge!

And so, all's well that ends well!

OH BUT THIS ISN'T THE END!
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________
Kurama's revenge is now complete! I know I added alot of characters from other animes, or made references, but I couldn't resist! I'm an anime fanatic! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! All reviews and comments are welcome. So how's that for CHAOS?!!! I think 'chaos' is my new favorite word.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I will be starting back at college in less than a month, so the 'Revenge Series' may go on hold/hiatus for awhile. Don't worry, I have alot more insanity planned for it and will not be giving up on it. It's just that I'll be working AND going to school at the same time which is really hard! Try it sometime! I'll try my hardest to write, but no promises. I do have some stuff I've been working on, on the side and haven't posted. Stay tuned for that too! TO THE PREVIEW:

COMING UP ON TALES OF REVENGE AND SWEET SNOW: Yusuke and Keiko, once childhood friends, now BITTER ENEMIES! Joined with their new girlfriend and new boyfriend, they'll wage a war against each other. Keiko and FuzzyD have been plotting...WATCH OUT YUSUKE AND THINY! IT'S "YUSUKE YOU JERK: KEIKO'S REVENGE"! (Also known as 'Slap-o-rama'!)

PS: I AM NOT TAKING ANY MORE AUTHOR CHARACTERS! THANK YOU!