Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction / Lupin III Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow ❯ Yusuke You Jerk: Keiko's Revenge 3 ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow

"Yusuke You Jerk: Keiko's Revenge Part III"

Written by: Jesscheaux

Disclaimer: I did not invent, nor do I own Yu Yu Hakusho or any of the characters except for Jessi who is me. I do not own any of the author characters either; they own themselves. I also do not own Inuyasha or Mary Kay cosmetics (You'll see, BWA HA HA!)

Author's notes: Today on 'Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow': Thiny and Suzaku, will there ever be anything between them? Is Yusuke doomed to stay chibi? Two of the Hieis are acting very strange, we'll see what's going on with them and DR comes back from the DBZ universe! I have to give DR credit on her idea of what happens when she comes back. Secrets will be revealed and the loose ends tied up, it's all here on the last chapter of 'YUSUKE YOU JERK: KEIKO'S REVENGE'!

* * *

PLUG-O-RAMA!

I'd like to recommend a few more of our very own this time around!

1. Rei, aka Diamond Fox! She was kind enough to put me in her fic "School time in San Fran" which is a really good story! Rei also has a fic called 'Anime Tournament madness' which is really funny and has TONS of differnt animes in it. Check her stuff out, ya'll!

2. Lisa, aka Kuwabaralover! Lisa is a great person and has always backed me up 100%. She's also one of the nicest people I know. And not only is she nice and cool, but she rocks at writing! Go check out her Kuwabara angst fic 'Dame Yume' which means 'Bad Dream' in japanese, it's seriously cool! But not only can she write YYH, but Lisa also rocks at Dragonball Z. She has TONS of DBZ stuff to choose from (Look her up under 'VegetaGokulover') my favorite being 'Personal Slave' where Vegeta breaks Goku's arm and is forced to be his slave until it heals. READ THEM NOW!

3. I'd like to recommend my partner in crime, Mei Hurasaki! She loves her Ken-chan, but she also loves to torture the Yu Yu Hakusho guys! And who doesn't love that? BWA HA HA! You should check out her famed fic 'The Yu Yu Hakusho torture realm' aka TYYHTR for short. I made a guest appearance in the last chapter! It's hilarious guys, I highly recommend her!

4. I'd also like to recommend...MYSELF! BWA HA HA HA HA! I just posted a new fic called 'Triple Threat' which is a parody on Trigun using the Yu Yu Hakusho characters and some original characters that you see in this fic! It's a whole new twist on Trigun and there'll be openings for guest villains and bounty hunters. Read the first chap and then signup to be a guest!
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________

*tap tap*

The soft sound awoke our favorite Saiyan Katgi from her slumber. It was coming from her bedroom window and she yawned and rubbed her eyes as she made her way over. She pulled back the curtains to see none other than her boyfriend Hiei. He was clutching his face with his right hand and using the other hand to tap on her window.

Katgi opened the window and Hiei jumped inside and immediately slumped to the floor with a small moan.

The female Saiyan was wide awake now and bent down beside him, immediately worried, "Hiei? What's wrong?" she'd never seen him this way. He was lethargic and his small frame trembled at her touch.

He looked up at her with those gorgeous crimson eyes and took his hand off of his cheek. He moaned again, "Katgi..." he breathed out in a whisper, "It hurts. Like hell."

Her eyes widened, "What does?"

He pointed to his cheek and she touched it softly, making him cringe in pain, "I'm sorry Hiei! Look, I'll do all I can to make it better."

Her mind wandered back to a time 2 years ago when she had felt that same strange pain and a lightbulb went off in her head. She snapped her fingers quickly, "I've got it!"

"Hn?"

"Hiei, I think I know the answer to your problem. Come on, we have to go somewhere." she grabbed his hand and they walked into the inner city district.

On their way there, Katgi spotted fire goddess who was also holding Hiei's hand as he clutched his cheek and moaned in pain.

"Hey Katgi!" the girl yelled towards her friend as she ran over, dragging Hiei with her.

The two Hieis were too absorbed in their pain to even notice each other. fire goddness noticed the discomfort of Katgi's Hiei. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Katgi nodded, "Oh yeah. I'll bet that's what it is. We should get going."

fire goddess nodded and the group of four made their way to through town. While they were in town, they happened to pass both of the ice cream parlors.

"Sweet...snow...." both of the Hieis moaned and tried to break free so they could go indulge themselves in it, but neither fire goddess nor Katgi would allow this.

"Do I have to clap my hands?" fire goddess threatened Hiei with the spell she had put on him.

He shook his head sadly and that's when they arrived at their final destination. DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

The Dentist.

The large white building was menacing looking, but Katgi and fire goddess didn't seem to notice as they entered it. Hiei sniffed the air. It smelled so antiseptic. It made him wonder what the humans did in this place.

A scream filled the air from another room as a patient was being worked on. The Hieis' eyes widened. The girls just smiled.

"Excuse me, Miss." fire goddess addressed the receptionist, who looked up with a smile, "Do you have any openings today? We kind of have an emergency." she guestured to the fire demons who were clutching their cheeks.

"Let me check." the receptionist answered, as she started typing on her computer, "Well what do you know, I had two cancellations, the doctor can see you now."

A nurse came out and took both Hieis into the back. She pointed to the large chair and motioned for one of them to sit down.

"You must be kidding me." Hiei said.

The nurse smiled, "Sir, please get onto the chair. The doctor will be here any second."

"I refuse." Hiei stated with a snarl which made him immediately cringe in pain because of his aching mouth.

"Sir, you're going to have to sit down for the doctor to see you."

"No."

"Sir! You're making this more difficult than it has to be!"

"I'm not doing what you say, pathetic hum--" Katgi clapped a hand over his mouth and Hiei had to hold in a shriek from the pain. She picked him up using her Saiyan strength and placed him in the large chair.

The nurse smirked as she pushed the buttons to make it lean over and Hiei yelped and gripped the sides. He was being flipped upside down!

"What is this devil machine?! Let me off this INSTANT!"

The dentist entered the room that moment, noticing his terrified patient and smiled. Oh how he loved being a dentist. Just the look of fear on their faces made it all worth the while. (A/N: No offense to any dentists out there, but it's a well known fact that alot of people are more afraid of the dentist than anything--except public speaking--and since Hiei's never been to a dentist I thought this one should be evil!)

"Well, what have we here?" the doctor slapped on some plastic gloves and walked up to the frightened demon, "Open up!"

"No." Hiei mumbled.

"Oh Doctor, I forgot his bib!" the nurse went and fastened the pink paper bib around Hiei's neck with the little metal clippies.

Hiei growled.

"Open wide now."

"I refus--mm!" the doctor stuck his hand inside Hiei's mouth when he had opened it. How sneaky.

"Now let's see here." he got out a metal stick and small mouth mirror and put them in Hiei's mouth, moving them around. "Does it hurt when I do this?" he poked a tooth.

Hiei didn't say anything.

"How about this?" *poke poke*

Still nothing.

"Ok, does THIS hurt?"

"AAAAAGHHH!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? TRYING TO KILL ME?!" Hiei bolted upright in the chair and unsheathed his katana, placing it at the dentist's throat.

The man's eyes widened; this was new.

"DIE! Insolent torturer!" Hiei yelled and was about to kill him when Katgi said something.

"Hiei. Be nice to the dentist, he's only trying to help. If you're good, I'll take you for sweet snow afterwards." she smiled.

Hiei immediately lay back down, sheathing his katana and folding his arms across his chest.

The dentist gulped and pulled at his collar, "Um...lets procede shall we?" he glanced at the paperwork, "Mr. Jaganshi I see. Well, we're going to have to do an x-ray on your mouth."

"A WHAT ray? What is that, more diabolical torture?" Hiei demanded warily.

"No, don't be silly, Mr. Jaganshi. Now, I need you to open up again."

"No."

"Come on, I promise this won't hurt."

"Humans and their promises. You lie. MMPH!" a small metal disk was thrust into his mouth.

"Now, bite down and hold still." The D.D.S. instructed him as he placed a special pad over Hiei's chest. Then he and the others left the room, "Close your eyes now." the Dr yelled from outside. Hiei obeyed for once and there was a flash of light and the Dr. came back in.

Seconds later, a picture came up on the screen on the right side of the room. It was an x-ray of Hiei's teeth. The Doctor examined them throughly and came to his conclusion, "I see the problem, Mr. Jaganshi! You have a cavity."

"A cavity? What in the Makai is that?"

He chuckled, "It's a hole in your tooth. You've never had one before? Tiny bacteria drill a hole in your tooth and keep feeding off of what you eat and multiply. The hole gets deeper and hits the nerve under your tooth, thus causing severe pain in the mouth."

"Hn. Fix it." Hiei stated, wanting to do anything to get rid of this pain.

"Very well. I'll need your signature here so we can precede and the signature of that woman there."

"I'm Katgi." she smiled again.

Hiei glared at the dentist as he grabbed the pen and hastily signed the paper. Katgi signed also and the doctor changed his plastic gloves. SNAP! "Mr. Jaganshi, before we start, I'd like to talk to you about your dental hygiene habits."

"Hn. What about them?"

"Are you brushing your teeth after every meal and flossing at least once a day? Also, do you chew sugary bubblegum and eat lots of sweets? Those things are very bad for your teeth."

"Why do you want to know?"

"I'm your dentist! I care."

"Hn. Lies."

Katgi rolled her eyes, "Mr. Dentist sir, Hiei certainly does brush his teeth, but he's very into sweets. I'm afraid he doesn't brush enough."

Hiei glared at his girlfriend.

"Ah, I see! You have quite a sweet tooth, don't you Mr. Jaganshi?"

"Hn." was the only agreement Hiei gave.

"Well, if you're good, I'll give you a lollipop!"

"I am not a child."

"You know you want one!" he produced several from inside his labcoat pocket and waved them in front of Hiei who immediately began to drool, "But you have to promise to lay off the sweets! Sure ice cream is ok every once in a while, but it's not an everyday food. You should try snacking on carrots. They're healthy and good for you!"

Hiei looked at the man as if he had just grown two more heads and a tail. Could he possibly be serious?!

The doctor almost laughed out loud at his expression, then became all business, "Ok. Let's get started, shall we? Everyone else must leave the room. Nurse?"

The others left and the nurse turned on the suction machine and stuffed it into Hiei's surprised mouth. He moaned in pain and then the doctor asked for something else.

ZERHHH ZERHHH! The drill was fired up and ready to go. The crazy dentist leaned down over Hiei and gunned it a few more times, earning a look of fear from the fire demon.

Hiei gripped the armrests of the seat until his knuckles were white.

The Dr. leaned over his vict...er patient, and thrust the drill forward.

"DOCTOR!" the nurse screamed suddenly, "YOU FORGOT THE--"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! GO TO HELL YOU MONSTER!" Hiei screamed loud enough for the world to hear.

"Anesthetic..." the nurse finished and fell over anime style.

A few minutes later, Hiei exited the room licking a lollipop happily. Katgi stared at him in wonder. "My God, Hiei! What did they DO to you in there?"

Hiei didn't even care anymore, he had sugar and it made him happy. He also now sported a brand new filling which was the new kind that were white and you couldn't even tell it was there.

The dentist poked his head outside the door as he changed his gloves once again, "Who's next?" he asked cheerily.

GULP! The other Hiei's eyes widened in fear as he started to take off at a full run. No WAY was he going in there with that crazy dentist!

CLAP! fire goddess clapped her hands together, initiating the submission spell and Hiei fell over onto the floor. Luckily, he was face-up. fire goddess simply grabbed the back of his cape and dragged him in. Hiei waved sadly to his 'brother' as he was off to the torture chamber.

20 minutes, and a few death threats and screams of fear later, Hiei exited the room with a lollipop and a filling in his mouth. All the sweet snow they had eaten caused this. But was that going to stop them from eating it more and more each day?

Nah.

They looked at each other, now having a common bond over their experience and one spoke up:

"Let's never speak of this again."

"Agreed. No wonder the humans fear this dentist."

They both shrugged and went on licking their lollipops.


* * *

There once was a school, a school our heroine was forced to attend. It was an unforgiving place. Cold, dark, and cruel. And in it's pits, horrible torture was commencing....

"Blah blah blah blah Visual Basic. Blah blah blah Text box. Blah blah blah Then If Statements." the teacher droned on in his monotonous voice.

"Ugh..." Jessi moaned and her head fell flat onto her computer desk. It was just another boring day in Visual Basic II class. She was so bored she couldn't stand it. He always said the same thing over and over and it was unbearable! She looked at her watch every other minute, willing the time to go by faster. But to no avail.

She was sitting at the last desk to the right, which was in the very back of the classroom, next to the door. Unbeknownst to her, someone who wasn't attending class snuck up behind her. He leaned over and tapped her on the shoulder. Jessi turned around and almost jumped a foot off of her chair. She slapped her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming.

It was Kuwabara.

Luckily, the teacher was facing the white dry-erase board and writing on it, so he never saw the tall man enter the room. They always left the door open anyway.

"Kuwabara!" Jessi hissed in a whisper, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm skipping class today." He whispered back, "I thought you might like to join me."

Jessi gave him an incredulous look as if do say, 'I wouldn't do that!'. She had never skipped a day in her life. She thought for a second, "Well...I am ahead in my other two classes for the day and I'd do anything to get out of here. Sure. Let's go."

He took her hand and helped her up. Jessi picked up her backpack and purse and the two skedaddled out of the computer lab. The teacher never even noticed *snicker snicker* (A/N: Oh boy would I REALLY love to do that! That's really how boring my VB II class is!)

Once they were outside, Jessi let out a whoop of joy, "FREEEEEEEDOMM!!!!!" she yelled.

Kuwabara grinned, "Hey Braveheart, let's go."

"Sweet! I'm driving!"

Jessi and Kuwabara hopped into Kohaku Kuruma and she floored it. They went and rescued Mei, Lisa, and Kuwabara from school and went and got Ken from work at his flower shop.

They all rode in Jessi's car with the windows rolled down and the music blaring as loud as it could go.

'I'M JUST A SIMPLE GIRL IN A HIGH TECH DIGITAL WORLD!' 'Intuition' by Jewel played followed by 'The Remedy' by John Mraz. These were Jessi's new favorite songs.

The group of 6 pulled up to the sweet snow shop and Kuwabara gave them the greenlight that Hiei wasn't in there today (IT'S A MIRACLE!) and they all went in and ate like pigs.

"I challenge you do a duel!" Jessi yelled at Mei as she held up her ice cream spoon.

"Bring it!" Mei yelled and the two of them got up and starting clashing their spoons together and giggling.

Lisa was discussing her latest video game moves with the Kuwabaras. Ken was watching Mei with a smile on his face. Ah, how he loved her.

DING DING! Another customer entered and much to their surprise, it was a familiar looking man, make that...Dog demon.

He smiled and went up to the dueling girls. They both halted when they saw him. "SESSHOUMARU?!" Jessi yelled incredulously.

He bowed (HOW OOC!) and then held out a large, and very pink, container. "Yes ladies, it is I the great demon lord, Sesshoumaru. But, I have recently turned from my human-slaying ways as I have found my true calling." he opened the pink box with a flourish, "I am now a Mary Kay sales representitive!"

"Guh...uh...O_O..." Jessi could only stare at him in wonder.

"WHAT?!" Mei shrieked, "I knew it! You're a woman too! Just like Kurama!" she started laughing hysterically.

"Ladies, ladies! Mary Kay can and will change your life, just like it has with mine. Allow me to do a demonstration. JAKKEN!"

"Yes, Me Lord?" the short, green frog-like creature, hobbled in on his cane.

"Ah, my assistant Jakken. Let us give these ladies a demonstration. You're my new subject." Sesshoumarou commanded.

"BUT me Lord!"

"NO BUTS!" he sat Jakken down in a little chair, taking his staff away from him should he try anything funny, "Ah here we go, you could use some rouge. You see ladies, this is the best kind to tone down the greenness in his skin." He held up a bottle, "And not only am I a Mary Kay sales representative, but I'm also a customer!"

"Ohhh!!!" Jessi mused, "THATS how you do your makeup!"

"I also do Sango's." he blinked pointing at his eye shadow.

"DUDE! THAT'S THE SAME SHADE SHE WEARS!" Mei exclaimed.

Sesshoumaru beamed with pride, "I love my job!" he began putting lipstick on Jakken.

"Me lord! I don't like this lipsticky stuff! Must I wear it?" the toad complained.

Lisa was fascinated and went and poked Jakken in the arm.

"OW!"

She laughed.

Sesshoumaru kept on pulling out mounds and mounds of makeup and skin and hair care products as he told the girls about them and kept applying them to poor, defenseless Jakken.

While the girls were busy, Kuwabara and Kuwabara had a fiendish, evil idea. They both snuck away and nobody noticed.

"And a little touch of mascara and VOILA!" the dog demon announced and shoved a mirror in front of Jakken's face.

Jessi, Mei, and Lisa were all speechless. Jakken looked like a whole new demon! He was actually, kinda pretty...

"IT'S A MIRACLE!" they all screamed and signed up right away to buy lots of Mary Kay products from Sesshy-sama.

"Me Lord! I look fabulous! I can't thank you enough!" Jakken began kissing 'Fluffy's' feet.

"Jakken, please! You're getting lipstick on my new Steve Madden shoes!"

"Sorry Me Lord! It's just that I am so grateful for your kindness." the toad-man bowed.

"It wasn't free you know. That'll be fifty bucks!" Sesshoumaru held out his hand.

"*sigh*" Jakken handed over the cash.

In the meanwhile both Kuwabara's returned from whereever they went.

"Honey!" Jessi exclaimed, "Look at all the cool new stuff I got!"

Kuwabara walked over to her. But it wasn't 'her' Kuwabara, oh no! They decided to switch places on their girlfriends to see if they could tell them apart.

While this was going on, Mei was showing Ken her new makeup.

"But you look lovely without it!" Ken insisted.

"*blush* Thanks Ken-kun, but I couldn't resist!"

Alternate Kuwabara smiled at Jessi and put his arm around her. The original Kuwabara, standing next to Lisa, frowned slightly. Jessi smirked. She sent out a telepathic message to Lisa and Mei. Since they hung out so much, they discovered they could talk to each other telepathically. It was really cool.

(Hey Lisa, Mei, get this. The Kuwabaras switched places on us. Isn't that cute?)

(Yeah...) Lisa answered back (I think we should do something about it.)

(Funny!) Mei put in (Get 'em good, guys!)

(Oh we will.) Jessi said again, (We certainly will. Watch this.)

"Kuwabara, look what I got from Sesshoumaru! He's a great Mary Kay consultant. Hmm...you know, I think I should put this stuff on you."

"Yeah, SWEETIE," Lisa said, "You too!"

Lisa and Jessi began applying the foundation to each Kuwabara, and both of them were cringing in fear.

"AAAGH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! LISSSAAAAA!!!!!!!" Alternate Kuwabara screamed and ran behind Lisa.

"JESSIII!!!!!" Kazuma yelled and ran up to her.

Jessi and Lisa folded their arms and then lost composure started cracking up laughing. Mei joined in and they all laughed hysterically for several minutes.

"WE GOTTA GET THIS GIRLY STUFF OFF!" Kuwabara and Kuwabara yelled as they ran into the mens room. They returned a few minutes later, pouting.

Jessi mock-punched Kuwabara on the arm, "Don't be so sad, silly! I knew what you were doing. You think I couldn't tell you guys apart?"

"It was worth a shot." Kuwabara answered sheepishly.

"We still love you." Jessi and Lisa said at the same time and hugged them.

"AWWWW!!!!" Mei clasped her hands together, "That's so cuuteee...isn't it Ken?"

"Not cuter than you." he winked at her.

"Uwa! Oh Ken...*sparkle sparkle*"

Ken didn't say anything, he just kissed her.

And from that point on, the group goofed off and didn't work or go to school for the rest of the day. Sesshoumaru hung out with them for awhile too, talking about his new career and how it changed his life. He made the perfect gal pal, HA HA HA HA HA!

AND NOW ONTO MORE MADNESS!

* * *

Location: Yusuke Urameshi's residence

Time: 2:55 pm

CSHH! "This is Katana. Do you copy, Silver?" CSHH!

CSHH! "Silver here. I read you loud and clear." CSHH!

CSHH! "Status?" CSHH!

CSHH! "The eagle has left the nest." CSHH!

The tall man with the fox ears watched as Yusuke's mom, Atsuko, left the house for another day of partying. His walkie talkie went off again with a message from his partner.

CSHH! "Excellent...Let's move in." CSHH!

CSHH! "That's a big 10-4, Katana. Silver out." CSHH!

The two partners, masters of crime, had been hired to carry out a devious and most notorious plot against Yusuke Urameshi. The culprit? It was all Keiko's doing of course. The crime? You'll see...

They snuck stealthily around the house, bush to bush, until they reached the front door. Youko Kurama, in all his silver-haired glory, jumped onto the roof in a single bound. It didn't take much, being that he was 7 feet tall. His 5'10" companion, Nikki Katana, jumped up also. Nikki was a vampire, and a master thief like Youko. She had blue hair, which was pulled back, and was wearing a blue silk tank top and blue jeans. She also had blue eyes. What can I say, the girl's all about the blue!

Youko Kurama....reborn. Yet, he was not the same as we all knew him. Neither is he the Kurama we know or any of his duplicates. This Kurama appeared mysteriously in the Makai a few years back, keeping his identity hidden. Until he met the vampiress Nikki Katana and they formed an alliance. Alliance turned into friendship, friendship turned into love. And one fateful day, they got the call. Keiko Yukimora, craving revenge as one would crave food, willing to pay any price for what she wanted.

The pair slipped into the house through Yusuke's bedroom window and shut it quickly. Looking this way and that, they made sure that the coast was clear. It was.

The mission? You are about to find out.

Stealthy is as stealthy does, like momma always used to say. What? Your momma never said that? Weirdo.

So Nikki and Youko kept on until they reached the designated spot. With a loud creak, the door swung open. Nikki reached inside the room and flipped the lightswitch. A brilliant glow illuminated the small room. But it wasn't a room. It was a closet. A WALK IN closet. And it was all Yusuke's.

"WHOA." Nikki was speechless at what she saw, because there before her were:

SHELVES AND SHELVES OF HAIR GEL!!!!!!!!! Yusuke's own personal stock. He needed a whole closet full to keep up with his slick hairdo afterall. Brand after brand and every kind you could ever imagined was stockpiled in a most neat fashion (Yusuke? Neat? *gasp*) and lined up by type.

Youko Kurama walked to the back of the closet where he found a small dresser/vanity type thingy. He flipped a switch on the side which lit up the lights around the mirror. It looked like one of those dressers that movie stars have. "Man, I really could use one of these."

"Well, that's what we're here for!" Nikki chimed in, bubbly as always, "It's all yours now, hon. Let's get to work."

"I'm going to need more arms." Youko mused and then snapped his fingers. He reached into his hair and pulled out some seeds. Using a bottle of hair gel instead of water he made little trees grow and they wrapped themselves around his body, making for some nice holding containers.

"You are too much, Youko." Nikki grinned over at him.

He grinned back as he flipped his silver hair and went about collecting the enormous amounts of gel.

"That Keiko is really evil!" Nikki said.

"Yes, but brilliant. Yusuke will freak-out."

"Teapot-freakboy? He always freaks out!"

That's right folks, Teapot-Freakboy was so big on earth that Koenma got a tape and started showing it in the Spirit World and the Makai. Now demons and humans alike got a kick out of Yusuke's humiliation (A/N: Sorry Thiny!)

20 mintes later and the closet was wiped clean of ever having ANY trace of ANYTHING in it.

Nikki looked at Youko. Youko looked at Nikki. Now everyone knows that a heist this grand wouldn't be complete without...

EVIL LAUGHTER!

"Bwaaa ha ha ha ha ha MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!" both hired thieves began laughing as they turned out the lights, closed the closet door and vanished without a trace.

Heaven help us.

* * *

And Thiny's answer to Suzaku was....

She looked at him and then belted out, "Are you CRAZY?!"

Suzaku only smiled, "Crazy for you..." and looked at her with eyes full of love.

Thiny rolled her eyes in return, "That's it! I wanna find out how this happened and put a stop to it!" she handed Suzaku the sleeping chibi Yusuke and stormed into the room next door, where Yusuke had come from.

"ALRIGHT WHICH ONE OF YOU TURNED MY YUSUKE INTO A CHIBI?!" the water demon demanded and then spotted Keiko. "Ooh you WITCH! I'll bet it was you! Why can't you learn to leave well enough alone! Yusuke loves ME!"

"You can have him, sister! I didn't come to take him, but only to give him his just desserts." Keiko said as she rubbed her hands together, "So far, it's coming along nicely." then she cackled.

"LIKE YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT NICE IS?! COME HERE YOU!" Thiny started charging at Ms. Yukimora, but Rando stood in her way, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Thiny, madder than ever, demanded of the shirtless demon.

"Relax woman! It was I, the great Rando, who placed a chibi spell on your boyfriend. *snicker*"

"YOU DID THIS! THAT'S IT I'M GONNA--" Thiny hissed and her fangs grew long in her mouth as she was thinking up a most diabolical plan to get this Rando character.

"Miss! Please calm yourself, it's not like the Chibi spell is permanent! It should wear off in an hour or so."

"Hmmph!" she folded her arms and sneered, "Well, that's a relief, but in the meantime what do I do?"

"Have fun! If you're going to have kids someday, then you might as well get in all the practice you can." Rando suggested.

"Who made you the boss over domestic affairs?! Like you know a freakin' thing about parenting. TALK TO THE HAND, RANDO!"

Whew, you guys should never cross Thiny! Remember that now.

CRASH!

The loud noise came from on the roof. Minutes later a hole was blasted in it and none other than DR was standing before them along with Hiei.

"GREETINGS FOOLISH HUMAN MORTALS!" she announced.

Chibi Yusuke began crying in the other room and ran in to see what was going on.

"YOU!!!" Keiko screamed, "This is MY revenge, what are you doing here?! You already own the freakin' world!"

"HA! WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING!" DR screamed back.

Chibi Yusuke was watching her intently. Hiei was standing off the side of the room, 'Hn'ing. He was used to DR's madness by now. She continued:

"You're all a bunch of ignorant FOOLS!" she cried "You idiotic good guys...you all belong deep, deep in the ABYSS!"

Chibi Yusuke giggled and ran over to the power-tripping DR, "Wady! Wady! Me lewned new word! ABYSS! ABYSS! ABYSS! ABYSS!"

"Oh God..." Keiko and Thiny said at the same time.

"ABYSS! ABYSS! ABYSS! ABYSS!" Yusuke kept shouting.

"Somebody make him STOP!" Keiko hissed.

"ABYSS! ABYSS! ABYSS! ABYSS!"

Rando walked over to him, "Hello little one."

"You like Abyss? Me like it!"

"Why don't we play with the ice cream? Sounds like fun, huh?" Rando suggested to the youngster in a kind voice.

"YAY! ME LIKEY ICE CREAM!" Yusuke agreed and he went with Rando to play.

Thiny's jaw dropped, "I thought he was a bad guy."

Keiko shrugged, "I guess he really DOES have a way with kids."

FuzzyD was missing his sweet darling Keiko and wanted her to stop yelling, so you know what he did? He turned off the lights and everything got quiet.

Suddenly, soft music began to play an oh-so-familiar song. The lights switched back on and there he was holding a microphone. He began to sing to his Keiko:


"Can't get enough of this every day love, Can't get enough of this every day love!

Every afternoon I make a phone call,
Listen to the voice that warms my heart.
I drag myself through a few more hours,
Then head on home to try and beat the dark.
Her smile will be right there, when I step through that door.
And it will be that way tomorrow, just like everyday before...

It's ordinary plain and simple
Typical, this everyday love
Same ol', same ol' keeping it new
(Same ol'/This everyday love)
Emotional, so familiar
Nothing about it too peculiar
Oh, but I can't get enough
Of this everyday love....

Oh yeah, I can't get enough, of this every day Looooovvvve!" he finished on a resounding chord and bowed as the music continued in the background.

"Oh FuzzyD! You sing so wonderfully!" Keiko exclaimed and went and glomped him. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him, forgetting all about her revenge and chibi Yusuke.

Thiny threw her hands up and decided to wait until Yusuke was back to normal, "Now I've seen everything." her eyes scanned across the room, trying to avoid the kissing couple, then something struck her, "Hey guys? Where's Rei and Hiei?"

"RIGHT HERE!" Rei announced from the door of the room. But she didn't look like she normally did. Rei was clad in full Sailor Moon uniform, but she let her hair stay regular, not wanting to put it into pigtails.

And behind her was...Tuxedo Mask! Wait...isn't that Hiei?

"Aww...you guys look SO ADORABLE!" Thiny squealed and got out her one-time-use camera and began taking photos.

Hiei looked embarassed out of his mind, but Rei was having the time of her life. She then announced:

"I am the sailor-suited pretty soldier Sailor Moon! In the name of the moon, I will punish you!"

"Hn. Isn't dressing up like this punishment enough?" Hiei complained.

"But Hiei! You look so ADORABLE in that tux! SQUEE!" she glomped him.

"Ooh Ooh!" Thiny said, "Do one of her attacks!"

"Not a problem!" Rei agreed and yelled out, "MOON TWILIGHT FLASH!" the center stone of the tiara on her forehead lit up, causing the whole room to be filled with light.

"Sweeeeeet." Thiny said and did a thumbs up, "But it didn't really hurt."

"Eh, I went easy on you since you're my friend."

"Hey, wait a minute...If you're my friend...THEN WHY WERE YOU HELPING MY WORST ENEMY GET REVENGE ON YUSUKE AND ME!"

Rei looked shifty eyed, "Uh Uh, it was HIS idea!" she pointed at Hiei.

"Hn?! Don't be foolish woman! You wanted to help with that stupid Dancing device!"

"Busted." Rei said and folded her gloved arms, "But at least I look pretty!" she winked at Hiei who immediately blushed.

Thiny growled for a second when Suzaku came into the room, tired of being all alone in there. He fell to his knees before her and grabbed her left hand, "Oh my lovely Thiny! My heart aches with a great pain because you will not return my love for you. Is there nothing I can do or say to make you change your mind?" he begged.

"I'm afraid not, Suzaku."

"DARN STRAIGHT!" Yusuke's regular voice suddenly filled the room.

Rando gulped, the spell had been weaker than he thought. Yusuke was back in all his punkish glory and he glared at Rando, "I'll deal with YOU later. As for YOU." he pointed at Suzaku, "Stay the HELL away from my Thiny!" he put his arm around her possively and Thiny blushed. "Oh Yusuke..."

"Now getta outta here you worthless demon!" Yusuke pointed at him with his 'spirit gun' firing hand and Suzaku's eyes widened as he ran out the door as fast as he could. They all had a laugh at his expense too.

"As for you, RANDO...I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" Yusuke lunged at the demon with the blood-red hair.

"YIPE!" Rando ran for his life and jumped out the window, "SORRY! I JUST REMEMBERED I HAD A HAIR APPOINTMENT!"

"HA HA HA!" Yusuke laughed after him and spat out the window, "Good riddance."

"Yusuke!" Thiny ran and hugged him tightly, "You're ok!"

"Yeah, of course I am! So...what's going on?! Where's that Keiko...grrr...." he glanced over to see her making out with FuzzyD "Gross me out! Come on Thiny, let's get outta here and go watch some more anime."

"Whatever you say, darling." Thiny put her arm around his waist and they walked back into the living room.

Rei smirked at Hiei and tore off his tuxedo mask, "You look better without it."

"Thanks. You look pretty good yourself." Hiei said softly, then, feeling brave, he leaned down slightly and kissed Rei. After a few moments, they pulled back, both blushing beet red.

"I love you, Hiei..." Rei aka Sailor Moon whispered.

"And I love you, Rei..." Hiei aka Tuxedo Mask said back.

And they kissed again.


THUD THUD THUD THUD!

A loud, yet muffled noise was coming from somewhere the house. Am I forgetting something?

"GET ME OUT OF HERE YOU SLAAAAAACKERRRSSS!!!!" GenKai's raspy voice yelled out from within her prison. For you see, she was still tied up and locked in a closet somewhere.

Yusuke and Thiny heard the cry for help, but being the smart alecs they are, decided to ignore it. For now at least. BWA HA HA HA HA!

* * *

So...what happened?

After meeting at the sleepover, Pewter and Jin the wind master decided to start dating.

DR decided to take a break from taking over every world she could find and she and Hiei are planning a little vacation.

Kurama pouted like a big baby because all he got to do was sing with his band in this fic and get chased by Mei (Mei: BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!)

Koenma was also mad because he didn't have a very big part in this revenge! Poor Koenma-sama. I know somebody who loves you...(Botan: *whacks me with an oar before I can say anything*)

After a week of no Legolas, Zam finally got him back and went crazy. She bought five copies of 'The Two Towers' just in case they get worn out from watching them too much. (Cheeto: *shakes head* she's crazy!)

Vegeta never did get over being furious at Hiei. He swore he'd hunt down the baka that stole his hairstyle and thinks he's so much better and kill him someday. We love you Veggie, but I don't think it's gonna happen. Hehe.

The two Hiei's who went to the dentist are taking that story to their graves. Katgi and fire goddess still find it extremely amusing.

After the whole getting sucked into DBZ incident, Colleen and Hiei decided to get married. Hiei's blood boiled with jealousy when Cell and Piccolo tried to take her away from him. He just loves her too much!

Rei and Hiei went around for a few more days masquerading as Sailor Moon and Tuxedo mask. Now all we need is a Chibi Moon (Me: *wink wink wink* Go check out her stories to get the inside joke*)

As for Sesshoumaru, he's still happily selling Mary Kay cosmetics, much to his brother's chagrin. Inuyasha thinks it's really embarrassing, but hey! At least Sesshy-sama is nice now. Jakken has to pay $50 everytime he gets another makeover, but he can't help it because it's so addictive.

Jessi, Mei, and Lisa had a cosmetics party. Although the three of them weren't extremely girly girly girls, they found no harm in giving each other makeovers at a slumber party (Wow, two in one week!) They tried to put more makeup on Kuwabara, Kuwabara, and Ken, but they wouldn't allow it. The boys spent the evening playing video games. Ken beat them at every game except Janken. Heh.

And finally...I'd tell you what happened to Yusuke, but it'd be much more fun for you to see it for yourself:

Yusuke and Thiny left GenKai tied up so that they wouldn't have to continue training and went home the next day. Ooh, she'll be mad when she gets free.

Yusuke gave Thiny a goodbye kiss as she walked him to his door and then he went upstairs to take a shower. He toweled off his hair and then went to his secret hair gel closet that supposedly no one knew about except him.

He flipped on the light switch to find...

IT WAS GONE!!! ALL GONE! EVEN HIS VANITY!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! MY HAIR GEL!!!!! IT'S GONE! ALL GONE! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" he clutched at his head in pain and then yelled out a name that he hated above all else:

"KKKKEEEEEIIIIIIIKKKKKKOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and that day poor Yusuke was driven to tears over the loss of his beloved hair gel. Aw...how sad! So, he decided to go over to Kurama's house and use all his hair products. Kurama got mad.

And deep in the forests of the Makai two thieves were really proud of themselves. They spent the whole day trying the different kinds of hair gel they had stolen.

"This was the best payment I could think of!" Youko exclaimed as he doused his long, silver hair in gel.

"Tell me about it!" Nikki giggled as she applied some to hers.

"We rock!" they said at the same time and high-fived each other.


AND SO ANOTHER DAY OF MADNESS HAS GONE BY!

This is the end of Keiko's revenge but certainly not of 'Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow'! STAY TUNED! (IMPORTANT! Please read the author notes.)
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________
Whoo hoo! Another complete revenge, I'm so proud! Thanks to everyone who read and reviewed and gave me ideas. I love you all!
Now, it's time for a revenge of a whole new kind! And I'll need everyone's help to make it happen. Here's the rundown.

Alot of you in my fic I haven't heard from in awhile and I can only assume that you no longer wish to participate in my fic. If you still do, please say so in your review or e-mail me at purpleEclipse22@yahoo.com or you can do both.

PLEASE READ THIS!

The next revenge will be "Gimme a Raise Already: Botan's Revenge" and it'll be like no other revenge before it! Botan goes power crazy and rigs it so that she has her own reality game show. She calls it 'Botan's Big Survivor!' (A cross between Survivor and Big Brother) There will be pairs (the couples) and each pair will be in a group with three or more pairs then stranded on an island. I have not decided what order things are going to go in. But after a couple gets kicked out of their tribe in the Survivor portion, they will get to party in the 'Botan House' but there are cameras everywhere that the guests don't know about. So every move they make (except when in the bathroom) is broadcasted live on television.

And that's where you guys come in! This is going to be the biggest revenge yet, probably more than three chapters. I'd like to know if anyone has ideas for tribe names and reward/immunity challenges. Also any suggestions for ANYTHING at all or anything (NO !) that you'd like to do special in this fic. I have taken requests before such as the Sailor Moon thing for Rei :) (She loves SM) Who should win? Would you be conniving on Survivor? Would you be lazy? A workaholic? Who would you want to pick a fight with? Would you and your boyfriend/girlfriend get mad at each other and not work together for a period of time? What kind of madness do you wanna cause? Also, I'd like to get some more anime guests on there. Any suggestions are welcome for that too!

With your help, I'm gonna make this happen! And it's going to be ALOT OF FUN! JOIN US NEXT TIME ON TALES OF REVENGE AND SWEET SNOW WHEN BOTAN TAKES THE SPOTLIGHT! ITS' "Gimme a Raise Already: Botan's Revenge"!!!