Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction / Lupin III Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow ❯ Give Me A Raise Already: Botan's Revenge 2 ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow

"Give Give Me a Raise Already: Botan's Revenge Episode II"

Written by: Jesscheaux

Disclaimer: I did not invent, nor do I own, Yu Yu Hakusho or any of the characters except for Jessi because she is me. I also do not own any of the author characters, they own themselves. I don't own the idea of, or Survior and Big Brother. They are copywrited to CBS and their creators. I also don't own Finding Nemo or any of the characters. They're copywrited to Disney and Pixar studios.

Author's notes: Hmm, not much to say here except I'm really excited that I finished one of my DBZ stories. I'd like to say it's the last one I had but it's not! I did a co-write with my friend Steven Kunz that has about 2 chapters left. Funny thing, we have them planned out but neither of us has worked on it FOR MONTHS! So, I'm really not too worried about it ;) I'm just excited because I can finally post my FIRST YU YU HAKUSHO STORY EVER! It's the one I started work on before 'Yusuke's Revenge' and look where this one ended up *wink* A full-blown series! I fully intend my Kuwabara-themed fic to turn into a trilogy though. Look for that coming up soon!

Lesse, credits for DR for a crazy thing that happens to her, and a new reviewer by the name of Gavroche who came up with this episode's immunity challenge. Thanks guys!

And hey, thanks to BluBre3zeDr4g0nWing for the review, but I hope you do realize that I'M the person you said you hated. Jessi, that's me. LOL! I'M THE AUTHOR GO ME! *gives her Yukina plushies* since you like her so much ;) And for the record, I didn't try to kill her, just hurt her! I think Yukina makes a really good bad guy. Hehehe. Sorry guys, I most likely won't be doing Yukina's revenge!


And I'm so sorry to everyone for not updating sooner! My work situation just gets worse then better and finals are coming up for school and then I've got to worry about a bunch of projects along with Christmas coming way too soon and I'll be working ALL THE TIME. Thanks for sticking with me!


* * *

Check this out!

I recently discovered (Thanks to Thiny) a site called Homestarrunner.com and let me tell you, it was one of the FUNNIEST things I have ever seen! The characters are lovable and memorable and sometimes down-right stupid! But that's what makes it so entertaining. My personal favorite character is Strong Bad, one of three brothers, extrememly opinionated and he looks like a mexican boxer! You absolutely HAVE to check out the 'Strong Bad e-mails' section. THEY'RE SO FUNNY! My personal faves are called 'Sibbie', 'Dragon', 'Guitar', 'Japanese Cartoon', 'Funny', and well many more!

Check out Strong Bad and the rest of the gang, brought to you by the extremely talented Brother's Chaps here at:

http://www.homestarrunner.com

You won't be sorry and I guarantee you'll laugh! (Flash and a pair of headphones required *wink*)

I've also started co-writing a crossover type story with my authoress friend Jenny, known on ff.net as 'Piccolo's Girl' and now "P.G." its a spin-off of her 'Twisted Dimensions' series that takes place in the Yu Yu Hakusho universe. The storyline is great and me and her having been working really hard on it! It's coming along really well too! Check it out sometime! ^_^

It's called 'Run to Me' after the Clay Aiken song, and it's on Jenny's bio. Zee linke:
https://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1574314

If you get confused, read 'Twisted Dimensions' and 'Twisted 2 Dimensions' or e-mail Jenny or I, we'd be happy to explain everything for you.

ON WITH THE SHOW!
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________

The two new figures, who came seemingly out of thin air, approached the group cautiously.

Cesca's eyes glowed gold as they stepped into the light.

"HELLLLLOOOO EVERYONE!" Botan's fake british accent graced the air, and standing next to her was the delightful bishie, Youko Kurama.

M.H. grinned really wide and ran up to the ferry girl, "Hello Botan!" he grabbed her hand, "I'm M.H. at your service." He brought her hand up and kissed it in a gentlemen-like manner.

Botan blushed and smiled at him, "It's a pleasure to meet you. Mind telling us where we are?"

"I'd tell you," He continued, "But I don't know either!"

The group fell over anime style.

"Mind if we come with you then?"

"I'd be insulted if you didn't."

Youko Kurama was silent. Cesca approached him cautiously, happy to see one of her own in his full demon form.

Youko looked down at her and them smiled, "Why hello miss.." he bent down some from his tall 7 foot height and stretched out a hand, "I'm Youko." was the simple introduction, spoken with a voice enough to melt steel.

Cesca had to keep herself from swooning, "Cesca." she said as she reached out to shake his hand. And here I thought demons didn't shake hands... Well, Hiei doesn't, but I guess Kurama's polite no matter what form he's in.

A.S. grinned at the two, thinking they'd make a cute couple. Meanwhile, Botan was gushing over her latest venture in the spirit world to M.H. who was listening attentively.

fire goddess decided to take command of the floundering group as she found her way to the front, "ATTENTION EVERYBODY! I'll be leading this motley crew, mateys! Arrrr!!!" an eyepatch and pirate's hat suddenly appeared on her person, along with the coat of a pirate, "Where's me treasure map?!" she demanded in a pirate accent.

"Here you are, Captain fire goddess." Hiei said as he handed it over to her.

"Thank ya, first mate Hiei!" she clapped him on the back and he stumbled forward slightly. In the blink of an eye, he was wearing a sailor's cap and black version of the oufit, "Aye, ya look great, matey. Now! Let's attend to business." she studied the map, and then snapped her fingers, forgetting the submissive spell it would have on Hiei. "I THINK I'VE GOT IT!"

Hiei hit the ground with a hard 'thud', "Hn....." his muffled voice came from the ground.

"ARRR! First mate Hiei! I'm sorry, I fergot the spell!"

He stood up and dusted himself off, with a dismissing wave of his hand.

"So, what's the plan?" asked Kaydn.

"The plan, yar, is that we go...THIS WAY!" fire goddess pointed in one direction with a flourish.

"And what makes you think we should go that way?" DragonQueen, always a skeptic, asked.

"BECAUSE I'M FIRE GODDESS AND I SAID SO!"

"Well, that's good enough for me!" one of the Kuramas chimed in.

The Hieis nodded and fire goddess smiled as the others were in agreement too.

"When we reach our destination, mates, FREE SWEET SNOW FOR ALL!!!"

"YIPPIE!!!" cried Botan as she jumped on her oar, "Hey M.H., need a ride?"

"Love to, matey." he winked at her as he hopped aboard the oar.

"Then it's off to find the treasure! Er...I mean, have free sweet snow and a fabulous vacation!"

"Lead the way." Hiei smirked as the group of travelers took off on their journey.


* * *


The black shadow flitted his way around the forest, lost beyond reason in this tropical abyss. Wait...tropical...abyss...? That's an oxymoron, man!

Anyway, the poor lost soul had no idea where he was, what planet he was on, or anything. One moment he was just Hning his own business, the next, sucked into a void...What was to become of him? He jumped in a tree to think about his plight.


* * *

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

It was if some sort of alarm had gone off in her mind. A nagging feeling in the back of her head, her stomach, SOMEWHERE, that told her HE was near...

Her heart started palpitating wildly. Could it possibly be that he was so close? Close enough to TOUCH? Oh joy and rapture! Kade flipped the television off and closed her eyes, sensing him, he was incredibly near, AND NOW TO FIND HIM! She jumped up rapidly and retrieved a pair of binoculars and some rope from the 'supply room' of the Botan House, and quickly departed.

Using her apparently built-in radar, she followed it to where HE must surely be.

Aha, there.

She spotted him laying back on a large branch of a nearby tree. He seemed to be consumed in thought. But thoughts of what? What could his demon mind be thinking just now...

Kade watched him for a few minutes more, taking in all his sexiness as she tried to keep herself from swooning.

"He must be mine!" she whispered to herself as she got out the rope and cautiously made her way over; not making a single sound.

She crouched behind the tree he was resting in, waiting for the moment when he would come down.

(20 minutes, and still no movement from the King of Sexy,) she noted mentally, (But I would wait forever for HIM...)

Just then, he came down, unsuspecting, blissfully unaware of her plans when it happened.

POUNCE! "GOTCHA!" she screamed as she got the unsuspecting fire demon and tied him up with the rope she had brought along.

She clasped her hands together as she looked down at his scowling face:

"AT LAST YOU ARE MINE, HIEI!"

"Hn?!" was the last thing he said as she dragged him off the Botan House. (A/N: SURPRISE KADE! You caught your very own Hiei! Gotta catch 'em all *wink*)


* * *

AT TEAM MAKAI:


"FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE!" Jessi chanted as she continued the tribal dance she had been doing for the past two hours. She danced repeatedly around the mound of leaves and driftwood and sticks she had made, waiting for it to instantaneously ignite by itself.

"FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE!"

Hiei was really annoyed at this; Jessi was getting on his last nerve. He fumed as he went up to Kuwabara, "Moron, does your woman EVER shut up?"

"Not until she gets what she wants." Kuwabara answered.

"Ah, the old knock and the door will be answered deal, eh?" Rei commented as she appeared by Hiei's side.

He nodded his head, sadly. Jessi didn't give up easily. She always found a way to beat the system, and enjoyed it too.

"FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE!"

Hiei couldn't take it anymore, "Well then, we'll just have to give her what she wants..." he snarled as he formed a ball of fire in his hands and hurled it at the pile she kept dancing around.

It hit it with an explosion as the entire thing started burning brightly, sending sparks shooting up into the air.

"I missed." Hiei said, disappointedly.

"What?" Kuwabara questioned.

"I was aiming for her..."

Kuwabara's eyes went wide and he was about to shout an insult at Shorty when Jessi cheered.

"FINALLY MY FIRE DANCE HAS WORKED! THE LORD BE PRAISED! WE HAVE FIIIIIRE!!!!"

"Fire?" Yusuke appeared next to it and looked at it in wonder, "Oooh pretty!"

Thiny appeared next to him, "Me likey fire!"

"ME TOO!" Mei chimed in as she stared at it's mesmerizing glow.

"This is wicked awesome, LET'S HAVE A TRIBAL DANCE TO CELEBRATE!" Jessi said excitedly.

"YEAH!!!" the group except for Hiei agreed.

Soon they were all dancing around the glowing pile chanting, "FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE!"

"Looks like you made the situation worse, Hiei." Rei said with a grin, "Ironic, isn't it?"

"Hn...." he slapped a hand to his forehead and let it slide down.

"Don't worry, I still love you." said Rei as she hugged him.

"Really?"

"Yeah..."

And then Hiei's expression came as close to a smile as it'll ever come and he hugged her back, "Aishiteru..." he whispered.

Rei blushed red as a traffic light, as did Hiei.

She then grabbed his hand and pulled him into the tribal dance. Which lasted several hours into the night.

Fun Fun Fun!

And in the background, the purple-orange-green-blue flag waved proudly in the wind proudly boasting 'TEAM MAKAI' in white letters. (Brought to you courtesy of the creativity of Mei and Ken)


* * *

PREVIOUSLY AT TEAM ROSE: (The unseen stuff!)

Kurama and Youko were busy giving lectures to the other members on what not to eat or touch of the local plant life. They'd also constructed an elaborate house out of plants from seeds they'd hidden in their hair and Youko began frying up some fish for them.

"So like I was saying, NEVER NEVER touch this plant." He pointed to a giant purple and yellow flower, "It's poison would be enough to kill 50 humans."

Gasps rang out through the tribe *boom boom boom boom* and Jin became a little too curious at that point.

"Ye say it'll kill humans?"

"Yes." Kurama nodded solemnly.

"I bet it won't kill demons!" Jin snuck over to the plant and touched it gently, "Aye, who's a good little plant?"

"Jin! What are you doing?!" his concerned girlfriend Pewter crept over cautiously while Jin petted the plant.

"Petting me new friend, darlin'!"

"Yeah, your new friend who could kill you!"

"Nah, he trusts me, he won't kill me."

Kurama started snickering.

"Eh? What are ya snick'rin 'bout Kurama?" The wind demon asked.

"I was only kidding about that plant, Jin. It's harmless."

"WHAT?! YE USING YER POWERS FOR DECEIT AND TRICKERY?!"

Pewter rolled her eyes as Jin began chasing Kurama all over the island and throwing coconuts down at him as an aerial attack.

"Come now, Jin! It was only a friendly joke!"

"I'll show YE friendly, liar!" Jin picked up Kurama and flew him out over the ocean. Soon, a bunch of sharks gathered under him.

"Jin...what are you doing?"

"Feedin' me REAL friends, the sharks!"

Kurama laughed nervously, "You wouldn't REALLY do that would you?"

"Aye, ye never know with us wind demons." he brought Kurama dangerously closer to the water and one of the shark's heads popped up. It was a Great White and he looked strangely familiar.

"'Ello!" the large shark said to the hanging Kurama and the flying Jin.

Kurama's eyes just about popped out of his head, "Um...hello pleasure to meet you, I guess.."

"Jin!" the shark bellowed, "Nice ta see ya again, mate. 'ow's your game goin'?"

"Greetin's Bruce! Nothing much doing taday I'm afraid. Just lots o' lying going on."

"You're not going to eat me then?" Kurama said hopefully.

"Aw Crikey, mate! I'd never eat ya! Rememba the motto!" The other two sharks popped up out of the water just then, along with Dory, "Fish are friends, not food."

"Ah, that's nice, but I'm not a fish."

"'Ey, that's right, we added another part to the motto!" they all recited again as one, "Demons and humans are friends too, but not flippin' little dolphins."

"That's...nice..." said Kurama, happy to still be alive.

Marlin the clown fish popped up just then, "DORY! There you are! I'm taking Nemo to the kelp-cream parlor, would you like to come?"

"Ohhh, you and Elmo---"

"Nemo." he corrected.

"Nemo? Sure, I'd love to come! Come on guys!"

"ALRIGHT! WE'RE HAVING SEAWEED TONIGHT!" Bruce said happily.

Jin smiled as the fish all went back underwater, "G'bye lads and lassie! See ya later!"

Jin brought Kurama back to the island with a smug smirk on his face. Kurama looked murderous.

"What did you do that for?!" he demanded.

"Aw...come on now, Kurama! It was just a friendly joke!" Jin laughed as he threw the same line he had used previously back at him.

"Grrr!!! ROSE WHIP!" he was about to lash out at his 'friend' when Kuwabara ran up.

"Hey guys! Took you long enough, the fish is ready, let's eat!"

"Fish?" Kurama looked pale, "Ah, no thank you."

(A/N: OMG I just realized that Kurama was voted out of Team Rose yesterday! Um...let's just say all this happened the day before. Thus, the PREVIOUSLY ON TEAM ROSE part! Thanks for understanding, it woulda killed me to cut that scene!)


TODAY AT TEAM ROSE:

Things were much quieter...


"I miss Kurama." sighed Jin, "He was so fun to mess with!"

Nikki pushed Youko in front of him, "Here, tease Youko for awhile!"

Pewter walked up to him, "Am I not entertaining enough?"

Youko whacked Nikki on the arm and she threw some sand at him, which immediately began a chase/war between the two master thieves.

"Aw, come now lassie! You know ye are my favorite demon." he gave her a fanged smile.

She smiled back as she told hold of his hand.

"Say, you wanna go for a ride? We can go meet my fish friends!"

"Sounds good to me, Jin." Pewter agreed as he picked her up and they took off out over the ocean.

"THERE'S SAND IN MY HAIR!" screamed Youko as he ran by the campsite.

"COME BACK YOU SISSY!!!!" Nikki followed close behind with another large handful of the grainy substance.

"Hn." was all that was heard from the Hiei gallery. Wait, there's only one Hiei in this tribe. Hehe.

Kuwabara decided to start some trouble while Lisa and Colleen were talking.

"What do you think the point of this game is anyway?" Colleen asked.

"I dunno, I think Botan's on some kind of power trip."

"POWER TO THE GIRLS WITH DA OARS!" Colleen cheered.

"Um...hello? We're stuck on a deserted island?" Lisa was the voice of reason.

"But theres GOT to be a point!"

Lisa shrugged, "Guess we'll find out sooner or later."

"AGH SHORTY! STOP IT!" Kuwabara screamed for mercy.

Hiei smirked, having put Kuwabara in a head-lock.

"Hiei!" Colleen yelled, "Let him go!"

"HE STARTED IT!" they both said at the same time while pointing to each other.

Yep, it was just another day in 'paradise'.


* * *


AT TEAM SPIRIT:


"What's another good way to inflict torture, Hiei?" Koenma, co-ruler of the Spirit realm asked his teammate.

"Hn...there are so many choices...I'd say forcing them to live their worst nightmare, or chain them to a wall and whip them, have them get a Jagan eye, hang them upside-down over a waterfall at katana-point...."

"Ok, ok, that's enough!" Koenma wrote them all down, "Geez, no wonder you were wanted in Spirit World."

Hiei smirked.

"Koenma-sir! Your lobster is ready!" George called to him from the fire.

"Ah good! My list of torture is complete and so is my dinner!" he poofed into chibi form, floated over, and started gorging on the bright red shellfish. (Thanks for the lobster idea, Rei ^_^)

Zam started drooling. So much that there was soon a puddle under her, "Ohhhh myyy Gooddd...HE HAS FOOD! GET HIM!"

"NO ZAM!" Cheeto grabbed her arm, "Kurama, restrain her!"

Like bodyguards in rose-colored outfits, the two Kuramas were immediately at her side, "Zam darling," her Kurama started, "If you're hungry, I'll go get you something."

Zam beamed at him, "Oh Kurama, you're so wonderful! Thank you." she said sweetly as she leaned up to kiss him.

Botan appeared out of nowhere just then to see Koenma munching on the lobster, "WHAT'S THIS?!!! DID YOU SNEAK FOOD HERE KOENMA?!"

Koenma spit out his mouthful with horror, "NOOOOO YOU MADE ME WASTE A BITE OF IT'S TENDER JUICY GOODNESS!!!"

"Please! You're such a baby." Botan retorted and then realized what she said.

Koenma glared fiercely, "And that is EXACTLY WHY you've never gotten a raise!"

"KOENMA YOU'RE CHEATING AND I'M HERE TO PUT A STOP TO IT!"

"I'm not cheating! I caught this lobster fair and square."

"No you didn't Koenma-sir! You forced ME to risk my life and limb for it, remember?" George announced.

"GEORGE SHUT UP! When I WANT to hear your voice, I'll speak to you!"

George whimpered.

Botan snatched what was left of the crustacean and threw it up into the air. She then used her oar as a bat to whack it out to sea as it came back down. A shark jumped up and swallowed it whole. Botan dusted off her hands and smiled really wide, "See you at the challenge in a few hours!" And with that she was gone.

Leaving Koenma with his mouth wide open. He opened and closed it for several minutes before he was able to scream, "CURSE YOU BOTAANN!!!!!!!!!"

Katgi took off in the air nearby to see if she could see any of the other tribes. (*boom boom boom boom*)

"Your girlfriend can fly?" Koenma asked Hiei, who had come up to where he was sitting.

He nodded in agreement.

"What is she, a wind demon? Like Jin?"

"You ask too many questions, toddler."

"I'M NOT A TODDLER!!!" he screamed in a childlike manner then realized what he was doing and quieted his complaining down to an indignant mumble.

"She's half Saiyan, half wolf demon."

"Saiyan?" Cheeto's voice chimed in from the left, "You mean like on DBZ?"

"D..B..Z?" Koenma had a blank look on his face, then snapped, "OH YEAH! I do paperwork for that dimension sometimes. It's crazy over there. The same people keep dying and coming back...and dying...and coming back..." Koenma kept on rambling.


"So she's half alien, that's freakin' awesome." Cheeto grinned, "You know, Hiei, I think you would look adorable as a chibi!" (A/N: *wink wink* Hidden advertisement! Go read Cheeto's latest fic "No need for Chibis" where all the YYH girls turn into chibis and madness ensues!)

Hiei's eyes widened, "Don't tell me you have some kind of magic powers that do that..."

"Nah..." she said and winked, "Only in my dreams, KAWAII CHIBIS EVERYWHERE!" she imagined Kurama would be completely adorable. (He really would! I have pics!)

Speaking of Kurama he walked up and put an arm around Cheeto. Zam and Kurama were sharing a coconut like Lady and the Tramp shared spaghetti.

Katgi returned and immediately glomped Hiei, who blushed profusely, "Heya Hiei-kins!"

"I thought I told you not to call me that..." He mumbled.

"Only in public, Hiei-kins, this isn't public." She winked.

Koenma ceased to mutter and began laughing manically, "I'LL SHOW THEM! I'LL SHOW THEM ALL! AH HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

"Looks like he's finally flipped his lid." Katgi observed.

"As if he's ever been sane in the first place, Hn." Hiei remembered a few occasions in which revenge was taken upon him by Koenma.

"Good point."

George sweatdropped and the rest of the group decided to sing Kumbaya. (Or however you spell it:P) Well, except for Zam and Kurama, they were too busy kissing *wink*

"Kumbayaaaa my Lord, Kumbayaaaaa...."



* * *



AT TEAM KATANA:


"BEWARE THE EVIL TOASTER!!!!" DR shrieked.

"The what?" Hiei asked as he saw his partner in world domination run by.

"THE EVILLLL TOASSTTTER OFFF DOOOOOOMM!!!!!!"

A small metallic box followed behind her fleeing figure.

"I wonder how that got here?" FuzzyD wondered as he scratched his head.

Keiko walked past him with her nose in the air.

"HEY COME BACK HERE KEIKO YUKIMORA!" he screamed.

She whipped around, "Fine! I need to talk to you anyway..."

Hiei yelled out to DR, "DR you rule the world! Actually more than one! Why not destroy the darn human machine with your World Domination Powers(TM)???"

"Why didn't I think of that?!!!"

"The simplest solution is always the hardest to think of." GenKai spoke up from her meditation spot under a palm tree. She hadn't moved since they'd gotten back from the challenge of yesterday.

Rando sighed, "She's so smart!"

"Away with you, dimwit! I'm trying to concentrate."

"But but! GenKai you're so cool! I worship the ground you walk on." He bowed.

"Worship the ground I walked on previously then, I'm too busy for this idle chit-chat." she replied coldly.

"As you wish oh mistress of awesomeness!" Rando ran off in the other direction. (A/N: No he's doesn't have a crush on her! He just thinks she's so freakin' awesome. Mostly because of her power and because she hates him and I guess he likes that. Like he's not worthy to even be around her. Just hero-worship peeps! I thought it would be funny.)

"Come on FuzzyD, over here." Keiko led him to a more secluded spot of the forest, "There's something I have to tell you."

He looked at her quizzically, "Fuzzy, we haven't been getting along lately, that's no secret and I think it's time we both moved on. I know your heart lies elsewhere, as does mine."

The fox demon was surprised for a second and then let out a sigh, "Thank goodness we're in agreement on this! I thought you were going to want to get married or something!"

"Nooo no no no no no! Well, part of what I wanted to tell you was that I'm now dating Shishiwakamaru." she smiled as the said demon appeared in the vicinity. He walked up to Keiko and put his arm around her.

"Wow, that's a surprise!"

"I met him at the Dark Tournament, and then we spent alot of time together on the cruise ship and well, here we are!"

"Yes," Shishi agreed, "Keiko is indeed lovely and just the kind of girl I need! I have to get away from the lifestyle of having so many rabid fans stalking me! It's unnervering and stressful! Keiko loves me for who I really am, not just my image." the pretty-boy finished.

"You're so nice, Shishi." She hugged him.

"And you're so beautiful." (A/N: *Gag*)

FuzzyD grinned, "I hope you'll both be very happy together, I wish you the best."

"Thanks and the same to you." Shishi answered as he and Keiko went to take a walk on the beach.

FuzzyD was thinking about that special girl back home...


"I want sweet snow." the handcuffed Hiei complained for about the millionth time since they'd been on the island.

"I know Hiei, and I want my CD player! I'm going crazy with all this healthy ocean noise. Give me back my ROCK!" Brittany wailed into the wind, only to hear her voice come back at her.

"Maybe...we can get ourselves voted off and into the Botan house where they have sweet snow and your infernal music..." Hiei suggested with a sly grin.

"Yes..." Brittany agreed, "We must make sure our team loses! And then vote for ourselves at Tribal council!"

"We're brilliant." they said in unison.

And so the plan begins.



* * *


IMMUNITY CHALLENGE TIME!

All the teams were soon gathered at the newest spot for the challenge, Most with murderous looks on their faces. Koenma had a wicked grin as he rubbed his hands together, thinking of his torture list back at camp. Botan would pay....

"Welcome everyone! Today's challenge will involve all four teams at once!" Botan started her speech about the challenge for immunity of the day.

"Hey where's Kade?" Jessi called out.

Botan sweatdropped, "Ah, she's a little tied up at the moment and won't be able to join us for today. But we'll see her later on, no doubt about it! So anyway..."

"GET ON WITH IT!" screamed Yusuke.

"Goodness! Haven't you ever learned manners, Yusuke?"

"No he hasn't; I can vouch for that." GenKai spoke up, "Stupid Dimwit."

"HEY GRANDMA! I'M GONNA KICK YOUR BUTT SO HARD ON THIS CHALLENGE YOU'LL WISH YOU HADN'T SAID THAT!'

"In your dreams, Urameshi." she tossed her hair and folded her arms, her faithful pet Rando by her side, ready to rumble.

"Alright alright, everyone simmer down! For the challenge, all four teams will be searching for a golden sword. You'll be provided with maps to help you find it and one unit from each team will then locate their sword. Once it has been found, they will use the sword to cut a rope that will be right next to it, revealing your team colors. I'll be waiting for you at the locations and once you've cut the rope I will provide you with goggles and a second map. With this map you will locate a 10 pound glowing bowling ball which will be underwater. The first two teams to make it back to shore with the bowling balls win immunity and the idols! The other two will be sent to tribal *boom boom boom boom* council where they will vote off another unit!"

Murmuring was heard among the group for a few minutes.

"Does everyone understand?"

Agreement was heard all around.

"Good. Now everyone pick your the unit who will be finding the sword."

Hiei and Brittany from Team Katana, Jin and Pewter from Team Rose, Zam and Kurama from Team Spirit, and finally, Mei and Ken from Team Makai were chosen as the starting units.

"On your marks, get set, Go!" the checkered flag was waved once more as the units took off in search of the golden swords.


They took off like flashes of lightning, racing towards their goal. Jin was in the lead because of his wind advantage and Kurama and Zam? They decided they weren't participating afterall and started a make-out session much to the chagrin of their team. Jin cut the rope first and the rest of his team got the goggles and dove into the water.

Mei and Ken came in next while the rest of Team Spirit vainly searched for their Golden sword. Team Katana's Brittany and Hiei 'accidentally' got lost and no one could find them. Mei and Ken managed to find the Golden Sword and the whole team jumped into the crystal blue waters.

Team Spirit found the sword and they dove in too. The glowing bowling balls were straight ahead and Jin picked his team's up and flew it to shore, then went back for his team members and flew them in one by one.

"Team Rose you win immunity! You're safe for another day on the island!" Botan announced as she handed over the Orb of Baast and the Team celebrated, raising Jin on their shoulders. They swiftly disappeared through the portal.

Team Makai was halfway there to their goal and Team Katana couldn't find the sword. Team Spirit rolled in next with their glowing bowling ball and Botan cheered, "Team Spirit wins immunity!" she tossed them the Forlorn Hope and they went back into their respective portal.

"Team Makai and Team Katana, you are the losers tonight and will each face Tribal *boom boom boom boom* Council."

Hiei and Brittany suddenly appeared out of nowhere, smirking.

"Let's go people, we don't have all day!" the blue haired girl ordered. You could almost hear the slavery music playing as they all dragged their feet to Tribal *boom boom boom boom* Council.

GenKai shot dirty looks at Yusuke and Thiny as they made their way there.

"May I have Team Makai please!"

All ten members filed themselves into place and lit their torches.

"This is so stupid." Yusuke said to Thiny, "What's up with the whole torch deal? And the drums? Are they supposed to scare us?"

Thiny shrugged, "Who should we vote for tonight?"

Yusuke was about to answer when Botan said, "LET THE VOTING BEGIN!"

Yusuke and Thiny went to vote first and Yusuke snickered as he placed the vote inside the jar. Rei and Hiei followed them, and then Mei and Ken, Ashika and Kurama, and finally Jessi and Kuwabara.

"I'll go tally the votes!" our host said gleefully.

She pulled them out one by one instead of announcing them and then scratched her head quizzically, "This can't be right!"

"What can't?" Ashika asked.

"The vote is unanimous...for...Jessi and Kuwabara..."

"So?"

"So that means, THEY VOTED FOR THEMSELVES!"

Jessi and Kuwabara high-fived each other, "Hey, you never said we couldn't in the rules! Botan House here we come!" Jessi grinned as she and Kazuma-kun put out their torches and ran as fast as they could to the Botan House where they started pigging out on snacks. CHOCOLATE!!!!

The rest of Team Makai went back to their campsite.

"ALRIGHT TEAM KATANA YOU'RE NEXT!"

"You don't have to shout." GenKai snorted.

"YES I DO IT'S MY JOB AS HOST! OK JUST GO ON AND VOTE FOR WHOEVER YOU WANNA KICK OUT! SHISHI AND SUZUKA YOU'RE FIRST!"

"Sheesh!" Shishi had his hands clasped tightly over his ears as he and Suzuka voted. The rest of the team voted quickly.

"OK I'LL GO TALLY THE VOTES!" she quickly counted them, "THE FIRST UNIT VOTED OUT OF TEAM KATANA IS BRITTANY AND HIEI!"

"CHA-CHING!!! Rock and roll, here I come!" Brittany ran out of the site, dragging Hiei with her, without putting out her torch, faster than anyone could see. Hiei was even impressed at her speed.

"WELL THAT TAKES CARE OF--"

"Stop shouting, bubble-head!" GenKai demanded.

"*cough* I mean, that takes care of that! The rest of you can go back to your site, I'll see you tomorow." she opened the portal and they all stepped inside.

* * *

AT THE BOTAN HOUSE:

BOOM BOOM! BOOM BOOM! BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!

Loud rock shook the very foundation of the carefully made house as the occupants partied on into the night. They were all extremely sugar-high too from their rapid consumption of sugar after being denied food for a few days. Hehehe. I'm so weak ^_^

Botan flew up to a camera, "Well, that's all the time we have for today! Join us next time as members of the house get exploited, AH HA HA HA! And of course the Koenma torture will abound! Ja ne!"

And they partied all night long.

________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________
Aw yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about! Word, ya know what I'm sayin'? Anywho, enough gangsta talk! Tell me what you thought of the chapter. I couldn't resist the Finding Nemo bit! Ooh Ooh POLL!!! How many people think that Dory and Marlin SO should've gotten together at the end? They're so CUTE together! Let me know in your review ^_^

NEXT TIME ON BOTAN'S REVENGE: Will they keep on partying in the Botan House? And what kind of stuff really goes on there? Kade announces her never-dying love to Hiei from the other alternate universe and of course more people get voted out! Will Rando continue to worship GenKai? Will Keiko and Shishi stay together? And who's the special girl that FuzzyD was thinking about? Some special guests will show up too! IT'S ALL HERE NEXT TIME ON BOTAN'S REVENGE!

All suggestions and requests are taken into full consideration.

Be Kind, Review ^_^