Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction / Lupin III Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow ❯ Beginning of the End (Announcement) ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
08/19/04

Alright guys, here's your big chance to shine in TORASweetSnow! I'll be taking submissions for the remaining chapters of Botan's Big Survivor and any kind of finale's that you might wanna write, such as you and your bishie/bishoujo's happy ending. After much deliberation,and as much as I love my story and had fun writing it, I realized that I have no further interest in continuing the series beyond what has already been written. If you want to get together with another author and co-write something that'd be fine as well.

I used to read this fic on MediaMiner.org called "Kohitanga: The Return" and it had a collaboration of authors writing a fic all together and I'd like to see TORASweetSnow go out with a bang in the same fashion. Please e-mail me ASAP if you're interested and send in your submissions.

GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW:

1. No bad/excessive cursing please! Remember, this fic is rated PG! Family friendly words would be appreciated! EXAMPLES: Hell, Crap, Dangit, freakin' or japanese curse words are acceptable. (The f-word will not be tolerated in any form, however.)

2. NOBODY DIES! Sorry, but you CAN'T kill anyone you just happen to hate, Canon Characters OR OCs. Also NO BASHING ANY OF THE CHARACTERS! I'm not adverse to teasing like you would normally see in the show(s), but EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

3. STICK WITH THE STORY! Don't outrageously change something that has happened previously! Pairings must also remain the same. If you want to use any of the other characters that are non YYH and made appearances that'd be cool too! BUT NO BASHING! Every character (no matter how stupid you think they are) has someone who loves them and how do you feel when someone bash's YOUR favorite character? If you'd like to change your pairing, you must break up (NICELY) with your previously loved character and find a way to make them happy as well, if you can't think of anything I'll add something in at the end.

4. No mature/hentai content! Again, this is rated PG! Family friendly romance and PDA only, I wouldn't be adverse to some kissing and lots of hugs and googly eyeing each other or sweet pet names...but keep it tame!

5. Please spell check and use good grammar where possible. I'd love to spend hours correcting every detail, but, I don't have the time to.

There is no rush or deadline on this project, which should be no surprise being that I haven't updated TORASweetSnow in almost a year. If you no longer wish to be in the story, I'll have no problem writing you out in a short happy ending that finalizes your character. If I don't receive e-mails or reviews from you, I'll assume that you no longer wish participate in TORASweetSnow. The faster you send in submissions the faster I can update. THANK YOU ALL I LUV YA!


~Jesscheaux