Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ YuGiOh 0015 ❯ Captured ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Cyborg 009" - Talking

'Cyborg 009' - Thinking

Cyborg 009 - Telepathy

Cyborg 009 - Sound Effects


Chapter 1: Captured

Yami's POV

Last night, I couldn't sleep. Somehow, I felt that there was someone nearby, watching me. But I know it was just a feeling and I was riding a plane back to Egypt, my birthplace. I know I would miss Aibou and my other friends but I have to learn about my past. Hopefully, I will come back to them on time.

End of POV


It has been six weeks since Jyonochi, Honda, Yugi, and Anzu were killed at a shooting near Tokyo. Shizuka now stays at Kaiba's mansion with Mokuba and Kaiba. After Battle City, Kaiba became more generous and excepted Yugi as a greater duelist than him. They have trying to reach Yami back at Cairo but no answer. The three were becoming more frightened of this.

"Nisama, can I come along?" - Mokuba

"Sorry, Mokuba. But I have to go alone. Those people who killed the others might try to kill us so promise me that you will keep on eye on Shizuka." - Kaiba

"But how can he when I going with you?"

Kaiba looked back at the gates and saw Shizuka carrying a red backpack.

"Oh no...." - Kaiba

"Dat means I get to come along too! YAY!" - Mokuba

"...Fine, Shizuka. We're all going." - Kaiba


At Cairo, Yami was walking through the market to buy some things. Some of the people ket staring at him which made him feel uncomfortable. Then one of the kids ran up to him.

"Um...mister."

Yami knelt down to look at the youth. The boy was maybe six years old, wearing old rags that reminded him of the servants back his time.

"Could I have some money?" - boy

Yami didn't say anything. He stood up, took out his darw-string pouch then pulled out ten pounds (MitoSanu: 1 pounds in Egypt means $1 at the US) and handed it to the boy.

"Go buy what you like, young one." - Yami

The boy first looked at the money before hugging Yami.

"Thank you, sir! Thank you!" - Boy

The boy let go and ran toward a younger girl, showed the money, then waved back at Yami.

"Cute kid."

"Yeah...huh?" - Yami

Yami turned around to see a cloaked man behind him. Yami thought at first that he was a Rare Hunter but when he saw the man's clothing, he somehow felt calm.

"Beware of Black Ghost."

Yami then felt a small sandstorm come by. When it cleared, the man was gone.

"What was that all about?" - Yami

RING! RING!


"Please, answer the phone." - Shizuka

RING! RING!

Shizuka was calling Yami on Kaiba's cell phone. They were running from four black suited men. Kaiba skidded to a halt while Mokuba and Shizuka kept running.

"Nisama! What are ya doing?" - Mokuba

"Mokuba, keep running and make sure that Shizuka doesn't get caught." - Kaiba

"But-" - Mokuba

"JUST GO!" - Kaiba

Mokuba hesitated for a minute. He didn't want to leave his borther to fight against four men but he always followed his older brother. He grabbed Shizuka's left hand.

"Let's go, Shizuka." - Mokuba

"...Wait! What about Kaiba?" - Shizuka

"We have ta go, now!" - Mokuba

When Mokuba pulled Shizuka, she dropped the cell phone which broke. But the weren't fast enough to get away.


"Hello? Hello?" - Yami

Yami answered his cell phone which was given to him by Anzu as a good-bye present. He turned it off, thinking that some prank caller randomly tried to call someone.

"Kids these days." - Yami

"HEY! LOOK OUT!"

Yami turned forward and saw a white horse running toward him. He stepped to the side and grabbed the horse's reins.

"Woah! Calm down!" - Yami

The crowd was in shock when the horse simply stopped moving around. Yami was petting the horse when he noticed the awkward silence.

"Hey, give me back my horse!"

'What the?' - Yami

He saw a tall man who wore similiar clothing like Shadi only that his eyes showed some evil.

"I said GIVE ME MY HORSE!"

Yami just was still confused until one of the shopkeepers came and pulled the man away.

"Please, Hussean. Don't get yourself into trouble."

The shopkeeper then turned to Yami.

"If you are going to buy something in this market, please get it and leave. LEAVE as fast as you can."

"Why? Is something bad going to happen?" - Yami

"Just go!"

The shopkeeper was about to chase Yami away when a scary sound was heard.

GATATATATATATA!

"AH!"

"Mother!"

Everywhere, all the people began to panic. Yami didn't know what was happening until he saw a horrible sight. People in black uniforms with guns were shooting the adults and grabbing the children away.

"MISTER!"

Yami turned around and saw the same boy he lend money to.

"Kid! Get out of here!" - Yami

The boy kept running toward him. Then Yami saw one of the black suited men chasing the young boy. Yami ran toward the boy, picked him up and ran from b.s.

They're Black Ghost.

"Who?" - Yami

Black Ghost is an organization who likes starting wars and se people suffer. Now he captures random people and turn them into cyborgs.

"What's a cyborg?" - Yami

Look behind you.

Yami put the boy down.

"Look run from here as possible." - Yami

"But-"

"JUST GO!" - Yami

The boy ran away while leaving Yami to deal with the other men.

'This wasn't suppose to happen today.'

TBC...