Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ The Perfect Cyborg Soldier ❯ 0014 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Perfect Cyborg Soldier: Cyborg 0014

Disclaimer: GAH! I can never remember his name! TT Yeah, that one guy owns Cyborg 009 not I.

Author's Note: The very first part of chapter one takes place during the last couple episodes of the 2001 remake. Meanwhile, the rest of the fic takes place two years after the serie's end.

Chapter 1: 0014

"MOMMY! MOMMY!" a girl exclaimed. Even though she was fourteen she screamed this name like a four-year-old. She was being taken away by Black Ghost from her home, an apartment, in Brooklyn New York. "HELP ME!" her mother could do nothing except cry as she saw her daughter being taken.

"I-I-I'm sorry...I'M SORRY!" her mother sobbed as one of Black Ghost's men knocked her unconcious to shut her up.

"MOM! NO! LET ME GO YOU PHYSCO FREAKS!" she hollered. Shortly after that outburst they knocked unconsious as well.

~Two Years Later, The Same Apartment Building, Early Morning~

A girl, dressed all in black, walked into an apartment house in Brooklyn. Her auburn hair showed under her hood. She looked fourteen, in fact, she was fourteen, though her age should have been sixteen.

"Does Angela Link still live here?" she asked the landlord once she found him.

"Oh no, she moved out of here, about...a year ago I believe, after the police couldn't find her daughter. She moved out on the west coast, Washington state I think." the landlord replied. The girl nodded.

"Okay, thank you."

"No problem, y'know, you look like almost a twin of Angela's daughter, what was her daughter's name again? Oh yeah, Erica I believe. Do you know her?"

"No, I'll keep an eye out for her though, bye."

"Bye."

~An Apartment, somewhere in Brooklyn~

Jet woke up with a start. He had been having the same nightmare over and over. It was of the night Black Ghost had found him.

"If only it was just a dream..." he said to himself with a sigh. He remembered, not more then two years later, how he had been trying to find relatives. All of his cousins and siblings, except for one, were in jail. He was going to look for the one who wasn't, his younger sister Angela, who was probably about in her early fourties, considering she was ten when the fight with Puerto Rican Sharks happened, she was adopted, how a family in downtown Brooklyn was ever able to adopt a child though was beyond him. He got up, showered, and dressed. His last lead was an apartment house somewhere near where he lived. Before he walked out of his apartment the phone rang. "Yo." Jet said into the phone.

'Ah. 002.'

"Dr. Gilmore! Something the matter? You don't usually call just because you can."

Dr. Gilmore chuckled on the other end of the line.

'Quiet right. Anyway, I've gotten news of a new cyborg 0014, they just got out of the stasis pod on their own.'

" 'Stasis pod'? What was that again?"

'The pods that Black Ghost used to keep some of you cyborgs in suspended animation until the technology improved. 0014 got out of the pod on their own.'

"So we're dealing with a fairly strong cyborg?"

'That's a safe assumption. They're somewhere in America.'

"America? Do G-Junior and I go over to Japan or are you heading over here."

'You come over here.'

"Alright. Bye."

'Good-Bye.'

*click*

Jet hung up the phone and walked out of his apartment. He would check out the lead on where his younger sister was then he'd be headed to Japan.

~The Same Apartment 0014 had been at~

"So she moved out a year ago huh?" Jet asked the landlord. The landlord nodded.

"Yep."

"Well thanks old man..."

"Wait! Actually there was another person looking for Angela as well."

"Huh?" Jet said and turned around.

"Oh yeah, she was about fourteen and dressed in black."

"Alright, thanks."

Jet walked off, hands in his pockets, he was headed back to his apartment to pack for his trip to Japan.

~Abandoned Building's Rooftop~

Jet stood on the rooftop and activated his programming, the jets in his feet. He flew up into the air and zoomed off towards Japan. He felt the wind in his face and he loved it. He hadn't flown like this for two years.

~Dr. Gilmore's Labratory~

"Looks like the gangs all here..." Jet joked as he walked into Dr. Gilmore's office for the briefing on 0014.

"Now that the last of us has arrived I guess we can begin." Dr. Gilmore began. "Alright, about a week ago, I found out about a new cyborg, apparently, Black Ghost had gotten ahold of them shortly before their defeat, and then, just recently, 0014 somehow got out of the stasis pod. I don't have any other information besides that. I was able to get ahold of missing persons reports from both Japan and the United States from two years ago. Her name is Erica Link, born and raised in Brooklyn New York."

Great Britian blinked.

"Aren't you from there 002?" he asked Jet. Jet nodded.

"Yeah..." Jet replied shakily. "Wait a sec though Dr. Gilmore. You said this 0014's last name was Link."

"Yes I did," Dr. Gilmore said calmly. "Your relation is indeed a possibilty, that's why, you'll be leading this."