D. Gray-man Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Fate She Had... ❯ Fight! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own D. Gray-man or Naruto; they're only Anime/Manga I'm using for the fan-fiction.
 
 
Kanda, Lavi and Allen froze at their spot as Hanabi fell to the floor. Each exchange glances of “What do we do now?” and faced the Hyuuga clan. “Well, this isn't as easy as I thought. So do we carry Hanabi with us or wait till she wakes up or leave her here?” Lavi mouthed to the others, and he heaved his hammer nervously to the ground.
 
“Or we can just surrender…” Allen added when everyone stared at them. “I'm not going to do that, so let's hurry up and stop being useless standing here!” Kanda growled. “Ok. As we should do, we carry—” He never finished his sentence, but brought his Mugen up just in time before the strike Neji made came. “Ok, the options you're making us do are waste-time and…fight!” Allen and Lavi stood dumbstruck as Kanda battled over Neji.
 
“We help…or not?” Allen's voice trailed off as he activated his arm and turned into the `crowned clown' again. The other people of the clan did not find it amusing as to the looks of Allen, but advanced and started attacking. Lavi enlarged his hammer and was ready to smash when he remembered they weren't Akumas. “Wait, we're not allowed to attack other humans if they're not Akumas?” He yelled over to Allen, who was having a hard time.
 
“Yeah, but let's just fight our way out, but no killing!” Allen yelled to him in agreement over the violent sounds of chakra swiftly moving around dangerously. He dived out of the crowd cornering him and scooped Hanabi off the ground gently with his Parasite arm and looked around for an exit. Several of the clan members had either left the scene or was fighting, though, Hinata was still trying to stand up. He eyes widened when she saw that her sister was being taken again. Forcing her chakra to focus, she pushed herself of the ground and hobbled toward the entrance to block them.
 
Meanwhile, Neji and Kanda was still having the fight, more of a movement way than talking and making different expressions of their face. When Kanda saw that Allen and Lavi were ready to retreat, he gave one last strike before running toward the exit. But that wasn't what he had expected; Neji had swiftly ducked out of the way and brought his hand up towards his neck. (I don't know who's taller so I'll stick with Neji being shorter since Kanda's bigger ^_^)
 
With surprisingly strength, He tossed Kanda to the floor hard. But Kanda hadn't given up yet, and seeing it'd take too long before getting out of here, he decided to activate the Mugen. Silver swept across his black katana, changing the color, he quickly did his first illusion: Ichigen, (Hell insects). Little super-natural insects appeared after he slashed the Mugen out horizontally and soon a swarm of them was there. “Block them from stopping us retreating…” He growled out the words and they flew everywhere. He used the chance and yelled to Lavi and Allen to go. They weren't far away and nodded in return, dashing toward the exit.
 
The whole place was a mess as the insects started fighting the others. “We're not supposed to hurt them, their not Akumas!” Allen yelled over the noise as they got closer to the entry. “They made me do it; I wasn't making any progress of getting away anyways.” Kanda fired back and gave a disgusted look as he rubbed his neck.
 
Allen deactivated from the `Crown Clown' and had Hanabi on his back, who not awake yet. “Maybe we should get to the hospital, Hanabi face looks deadly-white.” Allen spoke with concern but only got a `tch' from Kanda. “She always is like that; never gets enough sunlight!” He spat, but Lavi and Allen gave a weird look at his pale skin.
 
“Well, so are you!”
“Shut up, both of you or I'll kill you!”
“Okay, okay…calm down.”
 
The ended up walking in silence toward the park again, and sat on one of the benches. “How long will Hanabi-chan wake up? She really needs a doctor maybe!” Lavi said and gazed at her. Allen whacked him in the head again, realizing the perverted attitude seem to come back. Kanda was sitting up straight with his arms folded on his chest and eyes closed. He seemed not really aware of his surroundings, meditating what had just happened.
 
 
The swarms of super-natural insects were momentarily deceasing, as injured or wounded people started to tend their wounds. Hinata was still trying to get back to her room, thinking all what had happened. “It's the elders and Hiashi-sama's fault!” She muttered quietly to her self. But as she passed the wounded people, she became less skeptical with her opinion.
 
As she reached her room, she found Neji leaned against the wall. His face was emotionless, giving a glare at her. “So what do you think about all of this? You really should just obey the others and stop talking back, Hanabi had saved you from the blow, but, made everyone hurt.” His calm voice seemed to irritate Hinata, as she winced in pain.
 
“Everyone had thought that she would be dead,” She whispered quietly. “But I still believed that she would somehow survive. All before when she was only 7, her quiet and obedient attitude was very much appreciated. But when she couldn't yet activate the Byakugan, everyone turned away from her, it's just unfair.” Her gaze fell to the floor, sighing heavily.
 
“That's not what you think, ku ku ku…” The cold voice ended with a low chuckle as it swept from behind her. She turned her head to find a 13 year old girl, wearing a fancy western coat with a short skirt and striped stockings, smiling at her, slinging an umbrella on her shoulder. “Who-o're you?” Hinata stammered out as the girl walked up between her and Neji.
 
At once Neji had a disliking of the new comer and gave an irritated look. “Name's Road Kamelot of the Noah Family. So you have some issues here, huh?” Her voice seemed to be like frozen chocolate, cold but warm at the same time. “So you want to retrieve you're sister back, right? I have a way, but there is something you have to give me to let you succeed and get her back…” Hinata turned and looked straight at her, surprised.
 
“You can?! H-how? I'll do anything to have her back!” Neji stared at Hinata, who had slipped out a desperate care of her sister. Road smiled sadistically at first and planted her umbrella on the floor, with both hands resting on the handle. “But the price, don't forget…you might want to think what might cause you're life.” She placed a finger on her chin, as if trying to think, as Hinata thought about it.
 
“So what do you think? Yes or no?” The question hung in the air as Hinata took a deep breath and said “I'll—” Suddenly a scream echoed from at the end of the hallway, as swarms of butterflies flew toward them…
 
 
I didn't really want Road to appear yet, but anyways, she did. The thing about asking Hinata, was basically like what the Earl does, make people into Akumas. Oh, and the butterflies have a purpose actually…
 
Please R&R!