D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ CODES Series ❯ YAOI ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
<(^v^)>


This series is written with the assumption that, if they try hard enough, the Angels can separate from their Tamers for a period of time. We’ll blame it on the Silver Imperium Crystal (do not own, Naoko Takeuchi does). Or maybe just Clow, he had to have something so Yuki and Yue could both moles-hang out with Touya at the same time, somewhere (do not own, Clamp-sama-tachi does, but I can dream). Not to mention he’s just that awesome.


Yummy Awesome Object Intercourse

“Ahh! Satoshi-sama please!”
“Quit whining Krad! You’re the one that asked for this. You practically begged me for it!”
“I didn’t expect you to be so rough!”
“I thought you liked it rough. You usually do, as does Dark.”
“I’m not that masochistic! Why are you doing things like this with Dark? Ohh! You could at least wet it down aaaa little!”
“Why?”
“Because then it wouldn’t hurt as much. It’ll slide through easier. And I asked you a question.”
“Alright. I don’t see why you can’t go to Niwa for this. I’m sure he’d be more than happy to help you with your…little…problem. He‘s also the most likely cause of it.”
“I’m-ooh!”
“Heh.”
R 20;-Sure he would be and he is the cause, but I don’t think I’m ready to be that intimate with him yet.”
“I see. How’s that feel?”
“Better.”
“I’m almost completely past the knot. Ahh, there. How does that feel?”
“Wonderful. I always love it when you do this for me Satoshi-sama.”
“Anytime, Krad.”
“Mmn, look out I might hold you to that. And I seem to recall asking you a questi-oh!-on.”
“Hmm? Oh that one. Unlike you if I start something and this here -pull- (“Oh!”) is the result. I’m not going to leave it at that.”
“Well, it could be worse.”
“Oh, do tell.”
“It could be as bad as what I did to Daisuke-koi’s neck.”
“Krad! Honestly! You’ll do things with him to leave you in this state, but you won’t go so far as to have him help you fix it?”
“No, I told you that I’m not ready to be that intimate with him just yet!”
“Sigh.” -tug-
“Ouch! No pulling!”
“You’ll fuck each other senseless, but you won’t let him help you brush and wash your hair or wings? The hell…”

END




Fun Facts from the WksDictionary on my computer that has something to do with the story and nothing to do with me being random…nothing at all…:

Object-- n [óbj?kt, ób jèkt][]
6. philosophy something perceived and named as separate: something that is perceived as an entity and referred to by a name [exp.] mental objects [supposedly Krad]
Intercourse-- in·ter·course [ínt?r kàwrs] n
1. mutual dealings: communication or exchanges between people or groups, especially conversation or social activity
2. See sexual intercourse
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.