D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ CODES Series ❯ KISS ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kissing Introverted Smexy Semes
He eyed his target over his sketchpad, thinking. The worst that could happen was rejection, but that could also ruin their friendship. For the last few months he’d been there for him, no matter what. Just a few days earlier he’d gotten him to agree to model for him for an art project.
“Is there something wrong, Niwa?” Satoshi’s calm voice asked.
“No, not really!” Daisuke replied frantically, he could feel the blush rising in his face.
“If you say so Niwa.”
“You know you can call me by my first name if you want, Satoshi-kun. You’re… practically family now.” Daisuke said, hoping Satoshi disagreed.
“I’m not a sibling of yours whether your family has custody of me or not Niwa, so don’t treat me as such.” Satoshi bluntly stated, “Are you done with the sketch yet?”
“No, sorry.” Daisuke said quietly, making up his mind, Satoshi didn’t see him as a brother so maybe there was a chance…. He set down his sketchpad and pencils and crawled down the bed to crouch in front of where Satoshi was sitting. “Did you know that the girls in school call you smexy?”
“Yes but that is not a real word, merely a messy conglomeration of two words. Why are you asking me this?” Satoshi replied, raising an eyebrow and shifting himself to a more comfortable position on the bed.
“Doesn’t matter if it’s a real word or not.”
“What makes you say that Niwa?”
“Because ‘smexy’ suits you.” Daisuke leaned in and laid a chaste kiss on Satoshi’s lips and leaned back again, blushing madly.
At seeing the frown on Satoshi's face, Daisuke began to ramble. “I-I’m sorry! I shouldn’t have done that! I don’t even know why I did! Ma-maybe it was the Demon Lord! I won’t ever kiss you again! I promise! Theif’s Honor!”
“What kiss? Not to mention that I doubt there is such a thing as this ‘Theif’s Honor’ to begin with. Honestly.” Satoshi interjected sardonicly. Upon seeing the incredibly hurt look Daisuke wore he decided to throw all caution to the wind. Afterall, his step-father was dead. “As I said what kiss? I haven’t been kissed since my mother died. Or did you mean that chicken peck you just gave me? In which case you need to be properly instructed in the art of kissing. Here let me show you.” Without further ado, Satoshi reached out, lightly grabbed Daisuke by the hair…
“Huh? Oomph!”…and thoroughly kissed him.
“Now do you see why I resent your mother treating us like siblings?”
“Uh…Uh-huh” Daisuke mumbled back, dazedly, swaying where he crouched. Satoshi simply smirked like the cat who’d gotten the cream and leaned forward again. After a moment he found himself flipped over and straddled by Daisuke.
--5 minutes later--
A click sounds as the door lock is picked and the door opens.
“Shit!-Uh-oh!-Glasses!-Here!”
“Boys its time to--The clothes are on now and had better stay that way until you are both in collage! Already having graduated dosen't count, Satoshi! And hands had better stay above the belt! We’ll put you in separate rooms if it becomes a problem. Now come eat.”
“Hai, Okaa-san.”
“Hai, Niwa-san.”
“Call me ‘mom’ or at least ‘mother-in-law’dear.” Both boys blushed profusely at her insinuation, the blushes only got worse as she went on. “Oh, I’m going to have the most adorable grandkids EVER!”
“WHAT!?” They both yelled.
“Emiko!” Kouske gasped, scandalized, ignoring the fact that he, himself was harboring the image of granddaughters with his son’s, Satoshi, Dark and Krad’s mixed features in ruffled dresses.
“You’re absolutely right Emiko-san!” Trilled (read: fangirled) Towa.
“That’s my girl!” Claimed Emiko’s father proudly.
“Kyu?” Questioned Wiz, sleepily, uncurling himself and shimming himself out from between the two books on Daisuke’s bedroom bookshelf.
“Where’s that phone? I need to call the Harada’s.” Mumbled Emiko under her breath as she pranced down the stairs.

“Riku! I just got off the phone with Niwa’s mom!” Cried out Risa, bursting into Riku’s room.
“Yeah, and?” Replied Riku, double checking that her teddy and Risa’s bunny were sitting up straight in the window seat.
“They’re together. Daisuke started it. Satoshi was all rumpled. Daisuke was sitting on top of Satoshi.” Wheezed Risa.
“Okay then. That’s… One-fifty for each because it’s still this school year. Two-fifty for me because Daisuke started it. One-twenty each because Satoshi was rumpled, almost nobody else thought that would happen. Two-twenty-five for me and Niwa-san each because absolutely nobody else thought Daisuke would be on top. And ten for Ritsuko because it’s the fourteenth of the month.” Stated Riku as she pulled out a betting chart and calculator from her drawer.
“Cool! Now I can get that new skirt I wanted!” Risa hummed.

END
The Reasoning: Daisuke’s mom, Towa, and all of Daisuke’s female classmates are yaoi fan girls and want to see Satoshi and Daisuke get into each others’ pants. (Some of the boys agree.) Just think about it: ‘Ice and Snow;’ an entire play cast with boys and two fall in love (though I will concede that one was in a dress)? It’s so obvious. They probably tried to get the teacher to get them to make out during the play. You cannot look me in the eye and tell me that the girls, Saga and Saehara weren’t trying to get the two of them together. It’s like saying Riff doesn’t get in Cain’s pants on a regular basis and Tsuzuki doesn’t think Hisoka would taste sweeter than apple pie or pocky. Then there's Tamaki and Kyouya...sob Poor deprived anime/manga boys, denied their yaoi rights because of strategically placed females and psychological issues... I’m gonna stop now.