D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Dreaming Of You ❯ One ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 

Dreaming About You

Disclaimer: I DON’T OWN DN ANGEL! Even though I wish I did.. -___-

Extras: The song/poem is OWNED BY ME! No touchy! Mine, all mine!!!!!!

 

Summary: Daisuke’s always had feelings for Satoshi. But he was unsure on how to tell the other boy. So what happens when Satoshi finds Daisuke’s journal and reads it?

 

 

Chapter One:

 

 

Dreaming of you makes me weak

No matter how hard I try

I always end up falling.

I’m always dreaming,

Dreaming and thinking about you.

No matter how hard I might try,

I can’t get you out of my head….

 

Daisuke frowned over his schoolwork and looked up. A whitish haired boy sat only a couple feet away from him, singing. Daisuke smiled to himself and hummed along with the song.

I try my hardest to forget you

But I can’t get your face out of my mind

Your eyes stare into my soul

And I wonder if you can see all of the lies I hide.

“Daisuke?” Satoshi asked, standing above the smaller boy. Daisuke looked up quickly and blushed. I snapped my journal shut and mumbled a sorry. He raised his eyebrow but didn’t say another word. Daisuke watched him walk back over to the window and stare out of it.

‘You like Krad boy’s tamer?!’ a shocked Dark screamed in his mind. Shut it Dark, I don’t care if you don’t like him or not. He heard Dark mumble something and slip back into his sleep. Daisuke smiled to himself and went back to writing.

Dear Journal,

Today is the first day of our vacation. It’s a little boring right now but I hope it won’t be later on. I have to share a room with Satoshi (which I don’t really mind at all). He’s rather quiet though, which suits me too. Gods, I sound perverted! But his voice sounds so beautiful! So soft and well spoken, the song he sang was wonderful.

He’s like the sun and stars, the moon that rests in the pitch-black sky. A desire never meant to be touched. A want never meant to be wanted.

He snapped shut his journal and opened the desk drawer. He glanced over at Satoshi and stood up quickly and slipped out of the room.

--

~Satoshi’s POV~

I was glad when he left the room. Ever since we got here, he’d been writing away in the rather worn journal of his. I hopped off my perch and made my way slowly to the desk, not sure if he’d come back into the room at any second. I opened the drawer and pulled out the journal. After flipping quite a few pages, I came across the one for today.

The first couple of sentences bored me but it was about the second or third paragraph that caught my eye.

‘He’s like the sun and stars, the moon that rests in the pitch-black sky. A desire never meant to be touched. A want never meant to be wanted.’ I thought, wondering what those three lines meant.

I pulled out the chair and sat down, reading the rest of his entries. As much as I didn’t want to admit it, I liked this boy like he liked me. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. But how do I tell him without letting him know I read his journal? That was the problem at the moment.

“I’ll be right back Riku!” I heard him coming. He was with that annoying girl he once called his true love. I bite my bottom lip and hurriedly put away the journal. With a quick snap, the drawer shut and the doorknob turned. I hopped out of the chair and landed on my bed. I grabbed my book and pretended to be reading when he came into the room.

“Uh hey, Satoshi. Me and a couple other people are going down to the beach. Wanna come?” he asked, raising his eyebrows. I sat the book down and watched as he bent over and picked something up from his side of the room.

“Yea, I’ll go.” I said, swinging my legs over the side of the bed quickly and stood up. He glanced back at me and opened the drawer.

‘Holy crap!’ I thought, biting my fingernails.

“Ah, there it is!” he said happily, pulling out a pen and another journal. I nearly sighed a breath of relief but I couldn’t just yet.

---

Outside the sun was setting and setting a purple, orange glow in the sky. We sat down on a large rock, slightly hidden from everyone else.

“Can I talk to you?” I asked him quietly, afraid of what he might say. Daisuke looked over at me and my heart pounded. He nodded and waited for me to speak.

“Daisuke, I’ve kept these feelings to myself for too long.” I rambled on at first, afraid still. “But what I want to say is…. I love you..” I whispered the last part. He cocked his head to the side and raised his eyebrows.

“Did you say you loved me?” he squeaked, his eyes widening. I nodded, looking away from him and felt my face heat up. I heard him move around for a moment and I felt his hand on mine. I whipped around quickly and felt his lips against mine. I smiled against his lips.

‘I’m sorry for reading your journal, Daisuke. I guess I’m forgiven even though you don’t know…’ I thought, letting him kiss me again.

 

 

~-Ending-~