D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Fate ❯ Fate ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fate.
 
 
 
The storm hadn't settled since Suteishi woke up. The wind had gotten stronger and the rain was falling even heavier like hale stones. Today seemed so gloomy and miserable, heaving out a sigh Suteishi rose from the bed placing her bare feet on the cold wood flooring. Slowly Suteishi paced over to the living room flopping down onto the settee and flipping the TV on. Suteishi idly flipped through the channels till she came across the news. She hesitated to change the channel till the reporter announced that Dark would be arriving with the next 20 minutes. Another sigh escaped Suteishi's lips as she flipped the TV back off and then tossed it behind her so it landed on the couch.
 
Suteishi stood stretching her limbs and yawning silently before proceeding to head back to her room. She proceeded down the hall way making her way down to her bedroom. Once she reached her room she settled down onto her bed again and began to prepare to get ready to leave and meet this legendary Phantom Thief.
 
She slipped on her long hooded black hood a small cloak and a long black dress with a slit running and stopping at her hip, her legs a pale colour as well as her face a clear white colour as though she was really ill. She covered all visible flesh in white before leaving and advanced to her window so she didn't attract unwanted looks. Quickly and silently Suteishi made her way down to the museum. Once she'd arrived there she worked her way into the museum. |God the security is so slack| Suteishi shook her head in disapproval and continued on into the museum keeping deep within the shadows.
 
She'd reached the room were the item was being kept. She could faintly feel the presents of somebody in the room but also she felt as though somebody just as powerful were making there way down her too. Although when she scanned the room she couldn't see anybody. A slight noise echoed from within the room then something shuffled in the far corner of the room. Suteishi placed her hands over her mouth her breathing felt rigid.
 
Could it actually be the Phantom Thief himself? She watched intensely at the far corner. A figure stepped forward, their body was toned very well and the moon light illuminated their body. Their hair was an unusual colour, they were tall but most of all what caught her eyes was there's. They glowed in the moon light in a light purple colour. The thief scanned around the room quickly then proceeded towards his goal.
 
“Hmm…The security was way to slack tonight it been easy getting you.”
 
The Phantom Thief went to grab his goal but stopped, he peered over his shoulder seeing nothing insight. He shrugged his shoulder's the turned around to be faced with a girl. A smile pressed against her paled lips as he looked deep into Suteishi's eyes.
 
Then he proceeded to look her up and down before looking back into her eyes. A smile lightly pressed fully against Suteishi's lips as she began to circle her victim.
 
“So I finally get to meet the Phantom Thief all the girls are falling for.”
 
She peered quickly to her victim before flashing the Thief another smile she then stopped her pacing and was now positioned in front of the Thief's with her back once again to his goal.
 
Dark's eye's once again travelled the length of Suteishi's body taking in the attractive clothing she was wearing.
|Hmm very attractive bang's covering your eyes and a hood pulled up wonder what you look like? A long black cloak and very sexy long black skirt.|
Dark eyed her leg the was visible from the slit at the side before looking back to Suteishi's paled face.
 
TO BE CONTINUED. This is my first DNAngel fanfic just to let you know Dark and Krad have there own bodies and I've added my own character in hope you all don't mind.